New MK action figures

Re: More MK9 Action figures, non ninja!!!

Hopefully after the mk buzz has died they will all be in outlet bargain lands for next to nothing lol its something I would buy drunk whilst booze shopping with friends I have to admit

Same here haha. I actually have a different baraka toy hanging on my wall in the box still. It looks ages better than this one.

Baraka looks like balls haha.
Actually, they got his look down pretty well, sticking true to his MK9 attire.
I just think they gave him a fugged up looking face.. but he had one already.

Jazwares just released these toys. WTF?

X-Ray Pack with Jax & Reptile

mkxray2pack_630_600.jpg

MK9 "Internal Devrstation" FIGURES (Reptile + Jax)

pTRU1-10763884dt.jpg

pTRU1-10763884_alternate1_dt.jpg

Product Description
Mortal Kombat 6 inch Internal Devastation X-Ray 2-pack includes 6 inch Jax and Reptile action figure with transparent head and chest, - the most brutal 2-pack ever. With these highly detailed figures you can now recreate the X-ray attacks from Mortal Kombat (2011). These action figures are perfect additions to your 6 inch Mortal Kombat Kollection from Jazwares.

Re: MK9 "Internal Devrstation" FIGURES (Reptile + Jax)

What the ****? MinUte they get round to bringing the black man out so they make him all clear and ****ed up. Well glad theyre doing a full reboot of the series, taccy merchandise and all. Cant wait for kung Laos hat copter and jaxes gotcha grab net throwing thunder tank. I am sorry but the action figures and statues are some of the most terrible likenesses ever. Im truly shocked.

Hey dude, how are your MK1 ninjas? I'm tempted to buy the set, but I've read a lot of bad reviews. Apparently, they're badly painted. I might wait a lil bit, I'm pretty sure that the price will go down, because I don't think that they will remain Toys R Us' exclusives, many sites have them for pre-order. Hopefully, the next batch will be better.

I'm pretty sure those Jax and Reptile ones are supposed to be them getting hit by X-Ray moves...but that's a horrible idea for a figure. The only figures that interest me are the Ninja and Cyborg ones.

I got a whole slew of these for x-mas:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/Glamador/X-mas 2011/

I'm very fond of the cyborgs. But I don't feel like the quality of any of these figures is as high as the Shaolin Monks toy line. They're definitely more accurate to the game than the *really* old toys were however.

Articulation is moderate but not amazing and there's rampant warping and painting errors. One of the Cyrax's I saw in the store had an assfront. His pelvis was backwards, meaning he had a butt in front BUT with a proper paintjob complete with ninja loincloth in front. I don't know how a production error like that even happens. If he weren't in a 3-pack I'd have bought him for the sheer curiosity of it.

My favorite MK figs are still the 4 I have from MKSM, but they're very difficult to pose.

Wow Glam, your one lucky SOB! :)
I want the Cyborgs BAD, and that Noob Saibot.
I may pick these up today 8)

i got a whole slew of these for x-mas:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/glamador/x-mas 2011/

i'm very fond of the cyborgs. But i don't feel like the quality of any of these figures is as high as the shaolin monks toy line. They're definitely more accurate to the game than the *really* old toys were however.

Articulation is moderate but not amazing and there's rampant warping and painting errors. One of the cyrax's i saw in the store had an assfront. His pelvis was backwards, meaning he had a butt in front but with a proper paintjob complete with ninja loincloth in front. I don't know how a production error like that even happens. If he weren't in a 3-pack i'd have bought him for the sheer curiosity of it.

My favorite mk figs are still the 4 i have from mksm, but they're very difficult to pose.

damn you are so lucky!

The paintjob is pretty rife with errors. I got the klassics set from the first post as well as a Klassic Noob and the Cyborgs. I'd still recommend them though, errors and all. Because you're not going to see another set like this released in any higher quality. They even come with tiny dolls for that authentic "Friendship!" experience. Swappable heads too, as you can see on the package.

If you're a fan of the old-school outfits, these are just too hot to pass up. My only wish is that they had more accessories like the figures from the MK9 line (not klassics) or the MKSM line from a few years ago. I have to transplant the spear from my MK9 Scorpion to make any good action poses for my klassic Scorpion.

I was so giddy when I saw these guys in Toys 'R Us. I grabbed the last klassic ninjas 4-pack on the shelf. I usually go through and pick out the figure with the fewest production errors, which is why I hate these package deals. The UMK3 figures are better painted, fewer errors than the klassic ninjas or cyborgs but they're TINY and have bent legs and other molding errors. The cyborgs present the same problems, but with painting errors to boot.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/Glamador/X-mas 2011/

Wow, I want these, the Cyber set and UMK3 set.. but that's the price is too steep for my blood.
Great find though, I noticed it includes Scorpion's skull and Reptile's Lizard face as accessories.. and the box says includes 4.
Any idea on what the other two are?

The 2 other one are mini versions of Smoke and Subby. The small version can be held by the bigger one.