New MK action figures

A little update on the Rain statue, just got an email from Syco

''We ship all our website orders using either EMS or DHL.

Rain's body has been fixed :) and he should be available for pre-order in about 3 weeks time. (Just finished the sculpting). His estimated release date would be May/June.''

That is awesome news. I can't wait. But he's gonna be retarded expensive. I cry a little just thinking about it.

I just recently saw the preview shots of the upcoming Sonya statue on MKO. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's completed. And yes, the Rain one looks excellent. :)

As far as the Kung Lao statue on the previous page is concerned, I'm not fond of it to be honest. And this is coming from a person who adores the ever loving shit out of Kung Lao. I'd rather have one from Syco (if they choose to do him, that is).

the sycocollectibles scorpion bust and 10 inch raiden are on their way to me as we speak hope they will arrive today !
i already have the 10 inch scorpion and sub-zero and also the 18 inch PF Sub-zero :p
those are very nice

I'm glad there is not as many people *****ing about Jazwares figures here.They may not be the best but hey,I give them props for trying.By the way there is news that there will be a Shao Kahn with a throne!!!!:grin:

Jazwares is making new toys and re-releasing old ones

Check them out

I like this image from there

IMG_8870__scaled_600.jpg

Shao Kahn, Quan Chi, Goro, Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sonya, Jax, and a battle bloodied Sub-Zero. Plus re-releasing the Shaolin Monks figures?

I. am. excite.

They all better be 6'' though!!! 4'' is not a proper height for articulated figures.

I saw a really cool Motaro Action Figure made by NRS John Voguel on Twitter looks freaken sick with his tail and 4 legs lol would be nice if they made him a syco statue also :(

I saw a really cool Motaro Action Figure made by NRS John Voguel on Twitter looks freaken sick with his tail and 4 legs lol would be nice if they made him a syco statue also :(

actually syco is plannining on making one of motaro after he won a poll over the mk dragon

Well they originally said that they were going to do all of the characters and they also said that they want to try to make looks from all of the previous games as well.