New MK action figures

The only UMK3 ninja I wanted (and got) was Noob Saibot. His paintjob is superior to the others, even the accentuating details. I'm not sure why his is better since it's not like he's all black. But I'm pretty satisfied with him.

The Cyborgs are my favorites so far though.

I don't like the eyes of the MK9 Sub-Zero, they made him look too much like a nice guy, his costume is very well done tho. MK9 Scorpion is one of the better ones they released, I wish his costume was slightly more yellow, I'm also a bit disappointed that his swords can't be held by his hands and what's the point of giving us the spear without the chain?

I don't like the eyes of the MK9 Sub-Zero, they made him look too much like a nice guy, his costume is very well done tho. MK9 Scorpion is one of the better ones they released, I wish his costume was slightly more yellow, I'm also a bit disappointed that his swords can't be held by his hands and what's the point of giving us the spear without the chain?

I disagree with the Sub-Zero statement. I think he is very well done even with the eyes.

However Scorpion's swords can be held in his hands. I wish a chain was included as well.
His eyes suck though. His eyes are only white, no black outline.

It disturbs me when I see how expensive these ****ing figures are. I just bought the cyborgs last week. Not only were they a lot smaller than I thought they would be, but they were 20 bucks. For tiny little cheap pieces of plastic.

The klassic ninja set.... 50 bucks. FIFTY DOLLARS?! And the faces are all busted. Horrible paint jobs.

The UMK3 Classic singles... 15 bucks a piece. And they are just as small as the cyborgs. Makes no sense considering the larger MK9 figures also go for 15.

It disturbs me when I see how expensive these ****ing figures are. I just bought the cyborgs last week. Not only were they a lot smaller than I thought they would be, but they were 20 bucks. For tiny little cheap pieces of plastic.

The klassic ninja set.... 50 bucks. FIFTY DOLLARS?! And the faces are all busted. Horrible paint jobs.

The UMK3 Classic singles... 15 bucks a piece. And they are just as small as the cyborgs. Makes no sense considering the larger MK9 figures also go for 15.

I didn't know that the Shitty Baraka action figure was 4 inch until I saw this . .

If they made the Reptile and Baraka 6'', they would make a hell of a lot more money. I can only hope they do...

I'm tempted to buy the Scorpion statue by Syco Collectibles, it looks nice, but I'm not the biggest fan of his, I might wait and save my money for my favorite character Rain, but they made him bigger than the other ones, so I expect him to be a lot more expensive and I'm not paying more than $200.

I'm tempted to buy the Scorpion statue by Syco Collectibles, it looks nice, but I'm not the biggest fan of his, I might wait and save my money for my favorite character Rain, but they made him bigger than the other ones, so I expect him to be a lot more expensive and I'm not paying more than $200.

There's a smaller Scorpion statue by Syco that is a lot cheaper.

I plan on buying all of the Syco statues. But they're definitely not cheap. But this comes as no surprise. I collect statues from other movies, games and comics as well. It's an expensive hobby.

There's a smaller Scorpion statue by Syco that is a lot cheaper.

I plan on buying all of the Syco statues. But they're definitely not cheap. But this comes as no surprise. I collect statues from other movies, games and comics as well. It's an expensive hobby.

You rich bastard lol

It's decided, I'm waiting for Rain, I would've wanted him to be 11 inches instead of 18 tho, Rain looked like he had a pair of perky tits on the two pictures they showed, I hope that they fix that.

You rich bastard lol

It's decided, I'm waiting for Rain, I would've wanted him to be 11 inches instead of 18 tho, Rain looked like he had a pair of perky tits on the two pictures they showed, I hope that they fix that.

Wait, they've already shown a preview of the Rain statue? When the hell was this?!?! I can't find it anywhere.

I'm definitely buying Rain when he comes out. No questions asked. Characters like Liu Kang and Raiden can definitely wait. I want the ninjas and the chicks above all else.

Oh and I'm not rich. Not in the slightest. I can barely afford to get my ass to work every day (45 minute drive) and my cigarette addiction. lol It usually takes me a month and half to two months to save up for a statue I want.

And sadly I have yet to get myself an MK statue. Was gonna get Scorpion or Sub Zero for Christmas, but they sold out just before and the person buying it had trouble finding some elsewhere. It was a sad day for me. haha

Check page 3 if you want to see a preview of Rain

**Edit**

Wow, check this out

$(KGrHqR,!hQE7Qv-Rr9CBO6FJtzmS!~~60_12.JPG

only $1450

Last edited:
Check page 3 if you want to see a preview of Rain

**Edit**

Wow, check this out

$(KGrHqR,!hQE7Qv-Rr9CBO6FJtzmS!~~60_12.JPG

only $1450

Holy shit. The Rain statue looks fantastic. But yes. The titties are a little bulgy. But not a huge deal to me.

As for the Kung Lao statue. Bleh. I wouldn't spend more than 100 bucks on that. Then again, I pretty much hate the character... So no real surprise there.

A little update on the Rain statue, just got an email from Syco

''We ship all our website orders using either EMS or DHL.

Rain's body has been fixed :) and he should be available for pre-order in about 3 weeks time. (Just finished the sculpting). His estimated release date would be May/June.''