New MK action figures

With a removeable top ;) and bottom :laugh:

I want a Jax one with his goatee and nonmetal arms. Please and thank you :)

Jazwares need to step their game up, no way am I paying more than $50 for the MK1 set, I'd rather get the cyborgs instead or save my money for the Rain statue by syco collectibles.

I hate how these toys are so expensive.

Yeah and also really poor cash ins. Even the GI joe type ones were better. Or when they came out i was too young to care. Either way at least i could afford the GI Joe ones. No one at an age stupid enough to be fooled into thinking these figures are good, would ever be able to afford them.

They don't even show the MK1 ninjas on Jazwares site, only the MK9, UMK3 ninjas and cyborgs, they must be really ugly :(

I got the cyborgs today, they're pretty nice, I haven't opened the box yet, so I can't tell how solid are they. I should be getting the UMK3 ninjas sometimes this week.

New Baraka & Non Xray Reptile

1325092905574.jpg

Wow, Baraka is actually well made.

I might go ahead and get that Reptile. I prefer my klassic Reptile's outfit, pure personal preference there, but I need a smaller Reptile to match my other smaller ninjas.

those guys seem to do a better job: http://www.sycocollectibles.com/ - the fighters are as they appear in mk9. some of the prices are insane though.. the Ermac one is at 250 bucks right now. of course their work is pretty damn good but I wouldn't pay that much even to get my hands on a Rain one (which I hear is on the way as well from that shop along with Skarlet and Smoke)

btw about Rain from their facebook page:

The Traitor of Edenia - Rain! Standing at 18 inches tall, this Premium Format statue will feature Rain surrounded by a whirlpool of water, sculpted with clear resin. Posing in one of his iconic, signature poses.

preview:

387343_342144665802134_220917094591559_1585598_388638217_n.jpg

390248_342144709135463_220917094591559_1585599_1620412215_n.jpg

Last edited:
ya i see these at toys r us EVERY DAAAAAAY. and at EVERRRRY one i go to which is about 5 locations around san diego i hit (transformers collector here :p)

but ya beware.... the detailing on these kinda SUCK and the faces.... dont even get me started but just know the faces SUCK SO HARD...

heres whats ok to by from the figures:
-cyber ninja pak: look for a good one, some of these look TERRIBLE
-4" noob saibot: hes all black and in this costume his face is fine looking and he even has some VERY SLIGHTLY transparent parts for his body
-6" scorpion and 6" sub zero: these two are THE BEST out of all the new mk9 figures. they are detailed nicely and come with weapons (ice sword for subs, 2 swords and the spear tip for scorpion.

the ones id advise against are actually the 4" ninja packs. as well as any 6" classic ninjas. all their faces look whimpy as crap and they just dont do the characters justice. if you dont mind and you want figures that "resemble" the mk9 characters very well, then go for it... but dont get overexcited and buy a bunch i assure you you will regret the purchase :(

i want everyone to know about these horrible figures cuz i was STOKED. effing stoked when i saw these coming out. lets just say all i own myself are 6" scorp and subs, and 4" noob... ya i wont even buy the cyber ninja pack which contains my all time favorite: cyrax... he looks like garbage in that figure :(

those guys seem to do a better job: http://www.sycocollectibles.com/ - the fighters are as they appear in mk9. some of the prices are insane though.. the Ermac one is at 250 bucks right now. of course their work is pretty damn good but I wouldn't pay that much even to get my hands on a Rain one (which I hear is on the way as well from that shop along with Skarlet and Smoke)

btw about Rain from their facebook page:

The Traitor of Edenia - Rain! Standing at 18 inches tall, this Premium Format statue will feature Rain surrounded by a whirlpool of water, sculpted with clear resin. Posing in one of his iconic, signature poses.

preview:

387343_342144665802134_220917094591559_1585598_388638217_n.jpg

390248_342144709135463_220917094591559_1585599_1620412215_n.jpg

Yeah! Syco statues are f*cking great and awesome, hope they make an accurate look action figures. .

That Rain is amazing. If it's any less than $150 and I have steady employment by the time it's released, I'm all over that.

I got the UMK3 ninjas today, very bad paint job indeed, they look like some cheap toys you can buy from a dollar store, the cyborgs are much better, would not recommend.

I got the UMK3 ninjas today, very bad paint job indeed, they look like some cheap toys you can buy from a dollar store, the cyborgs are much better, would not recommend.

Yeah! And honestly, they look more like a custom action figure for me. .