Mortal Kombat Game of the Year Edition Listed In France [UPDATED Listed in UK Too]

-More stages(The tomb specially)
-More costumes(especially mk3 sonya,and human ninja reptile)
-Endurance mode

-Slots for DLC characters in necropolis
I have the special edition with the figurine of scorpion and sub-zero.I hope there is an option to download via psn,live the extra content and not be forced to buy this in full price in retail copy
Anyway its great news i am hoping that this will give us some small things we wanted(and were missing)in this great game
This is only a GOTY edition, not a UMK9, so no dice on those ones

Well actually it's not confirmed if it's a GOTY edition (with all DLC included) or a Komplete edition (ala SFIV with additional contents) since we have both definitions. It could be anything.

Well actually it's not confirmed if it's a GOTY edition (with all DLC included) or a Komplete edition (ala SFIV with additional contents) since we have both definitions. It could be anything.

They would have promoted the hell out of the game if it had additional contents

Anything new about this edition? I'm still waiting to play the game, but don't want to buy the regular edition if there is a possibility to buy a new one with all DLC included. I twitted Ed twice in two weeks but so far no response. :(

Komplete Edition Kover Art?

10583608-1325083973-19593.jpg

Might be fake, but I've never seen those images of Skarlet and Rain before.