Mortal Kombat Game of the Year Edition Listed In France [UPDATED Listed in UK Too]

Re: Mortal Kombat Game of the Year Edition Listed In France

Well, at least now we know one of the 3 surprises (I hope Vitality is not one).

I don't think Vitality is one of them, because we all knew that one already.
But perhaps it is..
If so, I hope the last one is a new adventure MK, but I can only hope :(

It's my game of the year, honestly, that story mode for a fighting game was just amazing, the offline content was far superior than any fighting game :)

If this GOTY doesn't come for PC then its bye bye to the MK franchise, and possibly to this site, until i play the console version :(

They listed only PS3 and XBOX360 :(

Ports often usually come later and a lot of times aren't announced until they are close to ready.... more or less. Depends on a lot of factors. Many porting studios are also tight lipped and are probably under contract to not say anything until the original publisher is ready.

On the other hand I'm not saying it's a sure thing but yeah, they do tend to like to port GOTY or "complete" editions. So having GOTY edition makes the game at least slightly more attractive to them.

Ports often usually come later and a lot of times aren't announced until they are close to ready.... more or less. Depends on a lot of factors. Many porting studios are also tight lipped and are probably under contract to not say anything until the original publisher is ready.

On the other hand I'm not saying it's a sure thing but yeah, they do tend to like to port GOTY or "complete" editions. So having GOTY edition makes the game at least slightly more attractive to them.

Let's hope you're right.

this is why i didnt buy the dlc. my friend just did and now hes pissed about just spending 20.00 on dlc thts gonna be free in 3 months

I'm becoming increasingly certain that this "Komplete/GOTY" edition is one of the "Unexpected Surprises" Boon has been teasing

i HOPE we get some new backgrounds!! .. fans that are vaguely interested in MK would have bought it in the last 8/9 months... you can get it for £15 nowadays....

so i don't see the point really....

it would be nice if they supported new costumes. none of the dlc has alternates. also make dlc compatible packs mandatory.

I am just hoping the Komplete Kollection comes for PC.This might be the last chance for the game to come out on the PC

-More stages(The tomb specially)
-More costumes(especially mk3 sonya,and human ninja reptile)
-Endurance mode
-Slots for DLC characters in necropolis
I have the special edition with the figurine of scorpion and sub-zero.I hope there is an option to download via psn,live the extra content and not be forced to buy this in full price in retail copy
Anyway its great news i am hoping that this will give us some small things we wanted(and were missing)in this great game