MKT Team Battles sign up and suggestion thread

Guys, I could use some help.

Johnny Rook is likely not going to be in this now, which leaves n9195v all on his own. This sucks majorly. I can't just disband Team USA and put him somewhere else as it would mean completely redoing the fixtures.

So he needs team mates. Can anyone think of anyone? Because I really couldn't blame him for not wanting to play on his own and the only thing for it would be to just have the USA games as "bye's". Alternatively I could add him somewhere and then just have the Team USA as a bye still.

Kinda sucks if that has to be the case but there you go.

EDIT: I've put a thread up on TYM to see if I can scrounge up any extras for Team USA.
http://testyourmight.com/forum/show...-for-a-small-online-league-tournie-im-running!

Last edited:
Okay, Zoidberg has very kindly offered to move over to Team USA. I'll also move over Kanye as well to make things fairer. If anyone else would still like to bring Team USA upto 5, let me know.

Dear Captains to Team USA & Team Texas:

I have a convention that I am going too from the 5th to the 8th. Is there anyway possible we can reschedule our matches (just ours) to Jan 3rd and Jan 9th?

i've decided I am going to pull out of the tournament, MK9 is just not as fun as it used to be for me. Sorry guys. :(

I'll create the Official Thread for this, this weekend.

Remember to check your schedules, and Teams USA and Texas, can you let Team Vieginia know if you can accomodate those date changes for Mike.

Thanks, and happy new year!

I should be able to make those times. If stuff comes up I will try and let n9v know in advance. How long will these things take exactly? An hour, maybe 30 minutes?

Zoid it's so Team Virginia can have all their players present. Remember, if this inconveniences your team more then you are obligated to stick with the original time and they would have to make do, especially if it meant changing times for you and your team meant one, two or all your players went missing. However it's understandable and I know Team Texas are obliging them and no one wants concessions, i'd rather play a team at full strength then one with guys missing.

EDIT: It's TEAM CANADA, not Team USA that Mike needs to speak to about changing the Sunday (Jan 8th) match. Mike if you're reading this, message i MofaT i. You can also find him on TYM where he is likely to contact you sooner.

Last edited: