MKT Team Battles sign up and suggestion thread

Oh and I'm definitely not a fan, I could only name John Cena and I think anybody can since he is huge. I just respect it and find it entertaining and may watch it if it's on and nothing else is good on. Wrestling was just a big thing during my childhood, I don't know anyone that didn't watch it or had a miniature ring with figurines or practiced the moves on each other. Anybody that takes wrestling incredibly serious is ****ed.Get in to the characters, but don't be a harry potter fan. I mean come on listen to their speeches!

Oh and don't forget about the dirty whores...

I guess I am white trash deep down inside.

aaahhh good ol entertainment

Last edited:
And I'm not knocking wrestling, I have nothing against it. Just not my thing. Much bigger in the states opposed to Canada. But I'll post a vid of the mex/jap wrestling I was referring to cause I think they're completely different. Didn't see your vid, just assuming from the post.

When was the last time you saw a map of Canada? Just for reference...

http://www.google.ca/m/search?site=...&gl=ca&client=safari&q=map of canada&sa=N#i=6

We don't really have that many provinces to go to man, everything above that gets pretty harsh from prairie to mountains to arctic. Plus, where else are we supposed to keep our cottages? Majority of the most populated areas aren't 100 Kms from a border either. Read a book lol.

The day I read a book on Canada is the day I die.

ok they might not be 100 miles, but most are pretty damn close...Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton is a bit farther, Churchill is for the outsiders, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Montreal, Halifax. Look at the map it's just a line along the bottom of Canada. The rest of your terrain is harsh is the point I was trying to make, even though your country is bigger there are only a bunch of random lumber jacks living off the land.

And I'm not knocking wrestling, I have nothing against it. Just not my thing. Much bigger in the states opposed to Canada. But I'll post a vid of the mex/jap wrestling I was referring to cause I think they're completely different. Didn't see your vid, just assuming from the post.

Word. I'm just having a boring day...

The day I read a book on Canada is the day I die.

ok they might not be 100 miles, but most are pretty damn close...Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton is a bit farther, Churchill is for the outsiders, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Montreal, Halifax. Look at the map it's just a line along the bottom of Canada. The rest of your terrain is harsh is the point I was trying to make, even though your country is bigger there are only a bunch of random lumber jacks living off the land.

You have been misinformed sir.

how is NHL a us thing?

See saix's post.

Also I am a pro wrestler on the indy circuit level. Do it about once a month. People say fake when they mean scripted...like literally 98% of all television. It isn't for everybody, I get that. But it is absolutely not easy or easily learned. YouTube sensational Seth Martin to see some of my matches. I'm the bald guy doing flips.

You have been misinformed sir.

No, you've been misinformed more.

By any chance are you a wall because I'm about to piss all over you.

montreal is 45 miles
vancouver 110 miles
winnipeg 86 miles
Quebec 150 miles
map_of_canada.jpg

Am I not looking at most of your major cities all along the US border or am I misinformed and these major cities known to the US are actually fakes and the major ones are just hiding out behind them in the mountains and underground?

Am I the only one that finds it strange that people love to disagree but never provide an argument, is this what you call trolling? Am I being trolled...where's that damn candid camera ha ha ha.
judge-judy.jpg

Oh and let me rephrase the other thing I said..."Only lumber jacks would want to live in the Northern half of Canada."

Either way your an idiot for not stating any facts to prove me wrong, anyone can go around disagreeing with anyone, but what is your basis for disagreeing?! RIDICULOUS!

Something that is not worth learning about is definitely not worth talking about. This discussion is over.

Last edited:
There's just as much in the way of fishing and oil as there is in lumber up north. Have you been up to northern canada or are you basing this on heresay?

im still not understanding the NHL statement.

There's just as much in the way of fishing and oil as there is in lumber up north. Have you been up to northern canada or are you basing this on heresay?

im still not understanding the NHL statement.

try readin the whole discussion. specifically the one where Saix points how out NHL is based out of New York city and the vast majority of teams are in the U.S.

These things on the screen are words. Read them.

Also, this whole discussion about Canada and America was kind of a joke, soooo anyone taking it serious needs to lighten the **** up.

Besides AMERICA RULES!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!111

Okay, Luxu1 is down so i'll add him now. That's THREE TEXANS and yet no Texas team??

Squirrel I think will join, and they are working on Tones. That could be one big Texan team (5 players) or maybe two Texan teams (3 and 2).

That's 19 guys, not including Tama Tones who would make it 20. That's going to be 5, maybe 6 teams. If enough guys were in this to form a 7th, that would be even better! :D