MKT Team Battles sign up and suggestion thread

I'm trying to get "Team Austin", aka, Squirrel, Lux and Tones...the Smoke brothers, in on this.

Five teams would be awesome, if it could somehow get to six, that would be epic.

Nice to have you on board MoFaT, I got Pink and Shura to join here. TRMK is like a guilty pleasure.

nwo1en.jpg

And here you can see mike, myself, and saix...travokane is off getting us coffee.

It's funny how football and basketball stadiums always have empty seats which can easily be seen on tv*does not apply to the super dome, WHO DAT!* yet anytime you turn on a professional wrestling match the stadium is packed with everyone going nuts. Yes I know football and basketball stadiums are much bigger, but wrestling accomplishes a pretty big feat.

Last edited:
Flagg maybe you should start putting formed teams in the post with the list of names.

Team TATAZ, Team Balls of Steel, Team Really Really Really Fat Goldfish, Team QQQQQ * all up for debate*

Treadmill
Travokane
Mike Riazy
BeatdownMao88
I vote Balls of Steel
griffins_balls_of_steel.jpg

That's right, you WILL see!

As for the whole wrestling thing, wow. Sure wrestling is big, but the crowd it reaches is very narrow minded. They appeal to the sister f*cking, squirrel eating, banjo playing, moonshine drinking, YEE-HAW I got a gun rack on my gun rack type of crowd.

As for the whole wrestling thing, wow. Sure wrestling is big, but the crowd it reaches is very narrow minded. They appeal to the sister f*cking, squirrel eating, banjo playing, moonshine drinking, YEE-HAW I got a gun rack on my gun rack type of crowd.

Sounds like a possible name for one of the American teams :D

P.S. You've probably got the best SZ I've encountered on XBL currently. Soooo frustratingly hard to beat!

Sorry I don't think I heard you correctly
Hulk_Hogan%2B2.jpg

I don't even like girls
goldust.JPG

I would never hurt an animal
jake-the-snake.jpg

slipknot doesn't allow banjos
kane.jpg

You think I would let alcohol ruin this beautiful face?
images

Did you say a gun rack on a gun rack?
Dwayne_rock_Johnson.jpg

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

Welcome to hell! America, **** YEAH!
images

Plus, wrestling is MASSIVE in Mexico and Japan.

Last edited:
Yeah well Canadians love....well...wait what exactly do Canadians do? Oh yeah the nhl....wait thats a u.s. thing. Ummm...well Canada does have tundra. Lots of tundra.

Oh, and apparently an abundant supply of pot.

Sorry I don't think I heard you correctly
Hulk_Hogan%2B2.jpg

I don't even like girls
goldust.JPG

I would never hurt an animal
jake-the-snake.jpg

slipknot doesn't allow banjos
kane.jpg

You think I would let alcohol ruin this beautiful face?
images

Did you say a gun rack on a run rack?
Dwayne_rock_Johnson.jpg

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

Welcome to hell! America, **** YEAH!
images

Plus, wrestling is MASSIVE in Mexico and Japan.

GG's last night by the way. I did a real life LOL when you said to MoFaT and GUTZ "Canada is like a small town"

Yeah well Canadians love....well...wait what exactly do Canadians do? Oh yeah the nhl....wait thats a u.s. thing. Ummm...well Canada does have tundra. Lots of tundra.

Oh, and apparently an abundant supply of pot.

They also have plenty of poutine which I thought was gutz pronouncing poontang with a canadian accent.
250px-Poutine.JPG

Okay, think I found the perfect site to run this:
http://challonge.com/flaggtest

It supplies a mini league table and results section. I'll need to set this up in a way because every team will play all other teams, twice and there will be more teams than 3, but here you can see how this would work without much muss or fuss.

Sounds like a possible name for one of the American teams :D

P.S. You've probably got the best SZ I've encountered on XBL currently. Soooo frustratingly hard to beat!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I have a few things to address here;

The NHL isn't American...

Jap/Mexican wrestling is real, unlike the Americans.

Poutine is delicious, f*ck you for doubting it.

As for the small city comment, Canada is bigger than America. Here's another Canadian fun fact, we set the white house on fire, and we'll f*cking do it again!

The NHL isn't American...

Jap/Mexican wrestling is real, unlike the Americans.

As for the small city comment, Canada is bigger than America. Here's another Canadian fun fact, we set the white house on fire, and we'll f*cking do it again!

NHL was founded in Canada, but the headquarters is in New York. There are 7 Canadian teams and 23 American teams. Sounds like traitors to me.

American/Japanese/Mexican wrestling is ALL choreographed!!! There is no difference between them. All of the moves that entertain you would NEVER be able to actually be pulled off in a straight up brawl. You think these people actually get stunned so bad that they are able to jump off the ropes and hit them? They are all athletic, they are all doing the moves, they are all taking some hits, it's entertainment! They talk the talk because it's entertaining, you think a guy is going to just stand while a guy bounces off the ropes to clothesline him?!

I would love to see a non wrestler do any of those moves and I feel horribly sorry for the person that has to wrestle with them because someone is SERIOUSLY going to get injured.

ALL WRESTLING IS SCRIPTED AND ALL THE MOVES ARE REAL, THEY AREN'T GOING TO FLAT OUT BASH A PERSONS FACE OR STOMP HIS RIBS IN. It's all entertainment purposes so nobody is going to want to not be able to wrestle again, and sometimes they really do hit the person if they have a personal beef with them and they messed something up to teach them a lesson.

I can clearly see scripted work in these clips, wrestling would be way to dangerous if it wasn't. Love it for the funny acts and crazy moves.

Canada might be bigger, but why is it that all your populated areas are about 100 miles from the US boarder?