MKT Team Battles sign up and suggestion thread

Damn I'll put that in the first post when I'm near a comp, unless you have access to a 360, MLogan?

Pa is awfull close to wv....hmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what this could mean..?

4ce8c522d86a6e46d9c6a560ad1ca612.png

I'm gonna fish around for a couple of people on TYM to join this.

Sorry MLogan, for a moment I thought a new face had joined! :(

I feel like rainbow kombat should be accepted. It does nothing to the gameplay except changes the color of the blood. Since 001-001 snd 666-666 has the blood still, it shouldn't hurt to add 234-234.

I feel like rainbow kombat should be accepted. It does nothing to the gameplay except changes the color of the blood. Since 001-001 snd 666-666 has the blood still, it shouldn't hurt to add 234-234.

I refuse to do rainbow combat, for some reason I always lose when it's on soooooo NO!

666-666 and supposivedly 900-900 don't show jade's glow, well it shows it start up but don't show the glow around her body.

I just bought gold today! I finaly can see mike's Cage heard it was sick, Beatdown.. I hate you and your jade. HowMad?

Listen I think its only fair that mike join our team.

I have no follow up reasoning for that I just want to win.

iVital, do you want in on MoFaT's tournie? I can let him know, it's running for about a week around mid December. Me and BeatDown are in it.

Incidently, most the people here that play in the online tournies I run on this site are mostly TYM members already.

iVital, do you want in on MoFaT's tournie? I can let him know, it's running for about a week around mid December. Me and BeatDown are in it.

Incidently, most the people here that play in the online tournies I run on this site are mostly TYM members already.

Shoot, I'm down, let Mofat know.

I have to think about it when i make a decision i will let you know.

I'm in it but I'm banned from TYM 5 lyfe~ I'm to big of a homophobe for TYM and later apologized for it and a mod told me to change my attitude which I thought was strange since I just apologized so I listened to him and by changing my attitude I got banned =/ go figure.

I'm in it but I'm banned from TYM 5 lyfe~ I'm to big of a homophobe for TYM and later apologized for it and a mod told me to change my attitude which I thought was strange since I just apologized so I listened to him and by changing my attitude I got banned =/ go figure.

.....say what?