Ed Boon Teases "Unexpected Surprise" from NetherRealm

Nope.
Not MKvsDC2.

funny-gifs-getting-angry.gif

I was really hoping for an MK vs. DC II (this time with MK9 tag-engine)

So it isn't MK vs DC 2.

It isn't MK10 but it's still MK-related, so it isn't a new IP.

And it ain't MK9 DLC-related or UMK9.

So the suprises have gotta be a MK action-adventure game, something related to MK Vita and/or a MK character being DLC for Batman: Arkham City.

Hey atleast the surprise is MK related :).

My guess is what i said before. The 3D MK games available for download.........But maybe not because weren't they unpopular :S. being serious where they?

So it isn't MK vs DC 2.

It isn't MK10 but it's still MK-related, so it isn't a new IP.

And it ain't MK9 DLC-related or UMK9.

So the suprises have gotta be a MK action-adventure game, something related to MK Vita and/or a MK character being DLC for Batman: Arkham City.

Since Ed Boon said it's not MK10, MKvsDC2, Ultimate MK9 or MK9 DLC, I'm thinking that it's an action adventure game.
Also, Noob+Saibot's post about the position that just opened up at NRS looking for someone who can do action games, leads me to believe that it's gonna be an action game.

Are they still making a season 2 for MK Legacy or was it scrapped after they got the movie deal?

Season 2 was scrapped after the movie deal, i wanted a season 2 but a movie deal is ten million times better. Im sure one of the three surprises is related to the movie, maybe he will release the cast?
The other surprise im sure will be related to an adventure mk game of some kind, the other suprise i have no idea.

Boon said that it's not MK Mythologies. I have no idea if that includes all adventure games or not. It might still be a crossover fighting game. I'd love to see a prequel to the first MK game with the Great Kung Lao as one of the playable characters. I hope that the announcement will be made on Thanksgiving.