Ed Boon Teases "Unexpected Surprise" from NetherRealm

I'm not feeling this "Unexpected Surprise" hype but whatever it is, I will support it due to my dedication to the series.

I'm gonna take that "unexpected surprise" with a grain of salt. It would not be the first time an announcement falls short of expectations.

Haha I am guessing that the ''UNEXPECTED'' surprise is going to be an Adventure type Mortal Kombat just like Shaolin Monks. Shame i never played that game :/. I was a GTA addict at the time is my excuse.

That would be a dream come true :love:
Oh yeah, and if Boon shows some love to the PC as well
Love the Kung Pow forum avatar.... I need gopher-chucks!

They're probably gonna make an action game and release it not only for PS3 and XBOX360 but also for PC.
I'd buy that for a dollar!

WB and NRS are not legally allowed to release anything KI-related.

Not even KI panties. KI panties, pe-worn by Orchid (I thought of Japan and how apparently they sell "used" panties in vending machines for perverts). :vollkommenauf:

what if mk9 was the last mk game and thats what theyre gonna announce?

im hoppin mk vs sf but not holdin my breath.

or, for them to do a complete collection release, INCLUDING MK FKN 4 and MKDA WITH online play. yea right, big dreams.

i dont expect much from this announcement/surprise.

No way will MK9 be the last game of the series, it sold 3 million units and it's one of the best fighting games to be released this year. NRS and WB want to make money.

There's supposed to be a MK game for the PS Vita, but no official announcement has been made yet, I know Boon said an ''unexpected'' surprise, but don't believe everything he says on Twitter, he's known for trolling.

Like Shajita said, it could be MKVSDC2, they'll probably re-use the programming of MK9.

Hopefully, they make the announcement soon, cause this thread is going to turn into another wishlist from fans.

i personally think they bought rights from rare and microsoft and thre gonna revive ki series KI3 or MK VS KI omg

I just saw that MK9 is at XBL at 69 Euros for download, maybe that was the unexpected surprise but i have my doubts, hope to see something from the movie.