Sub Zero 85 in top 100 villians?

I was reading Sub Zero's article the other day and I found this

http://www.ign.com/videogame-villains/85.html

This article doesn't make a lot of sense. "The first Sub-Zero was aligned with the forces of evil" umm no he was aligned with the forces or neither side AKA neutral. Also the picture they show is younger Sub Zero. If it was noob Saibot then I could understand.

IGN said:
The first Sub-Zero was aligned with the forces of evil but was eventually defeated by another iconic Mortal Kombat character, Scorpion. Once defeated, Sub-Zero would eventually become the undead Noob Saibot. After the first Mortal Kombat, Sub-Zero's younger brother would replace him for all the subsequent games.

Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) was a character that hated the Shirai Ryu, and more specifically had a personal vendetta against Scorpion.
Although Sub Zero killed Scorpion, he DID NOT kill the Shirai Ryu nor Scorpions family.
The Lin Kuei were responsible for the deaths of Scorpion's family and clan, under orders from Quan Chi.
Sub Zero had only killed Scorpion.
How does this even make him a villain?
A murderer? SURE

Now, Shao Kahn is a villain.
He wanted to rule the world and screw everybody over.

*Sigh*
This is why I don't trust IGN, when it comes to info regarding MK.

Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) was a character that hated the Shirai Ryu, and more specifically had a personal vendetta against Scorpion.
Although Sub Zero killed Scorpion, he DID NOT kill the Shirai Ryu nor Scorpions family.
The Lin Kuei were responsible for the deaths of Scorpion's family and clan, under orders from Quan Chi.
Sub Zero had only killed Scorpion.
How does this even make him a villain?
A murderer? SURE

Now, Shao Kahn is a villain.
He wanted to rule the world and screw everybody over.

*Sigh*
This is why I don't trust IGN, when it comes to info regarding EVERY GAME THEY REVIEWED..

Fixed :) Yea, Never trust IGN for any info from any game.

I don't know about EVERY game that they review, but there are a few games that they review that leave me saying "LOL, Wut?"

They really confused me when the did two separate reviews of BF3, They only Major difference between the two where that PC had 64 players multiplayer and console commands. I was really shocked that MW3 didn't get a 10 IGN love CoD they even compared a TPS to CoD in one review.. <_<

I hate shit like this.
You always see it when video game media sites talk about MK.

Its not even a big secret that Sub didn't kill Scorpion's family.

nerd_rage.png

I now see why TRMK is The DEFINITE SOURCE OF MK because any other site post false info

Never trust IGN <_<