MKHS: Second Semester

Their reaction: :O
Your reaction: :O

*All the same. Guess what? Rain and Tanya arriving at Tanya and Frosts dorm room door is what*

Tanya: That was an amazing date. You’re not half bed going on a date Rain.
Rain: Well first time for everything.
Tanya: Yeah your right about that. Well, see you at student council tomorrow. Good luck on your midterms.
Rain: Yeah…

*Tanya opens the door but Rain grabs her hand before she can turn the knob. Then he pulls her close to his body and they passionately make-out. After they finish the couple stare into each other’s eyes and slowly separate with Tanya smiling*

Tanya: I hope more of those happen.
Rain: Hehe maybe if you’re a good girl. Tanya I’ll tell everyone that we’re a couple sooner or later, just be patient.
Tanya: Just for you I’ll try to be patient. Good night pretty boy. *Goes inside the dorm room*
Rain: [I really like that girl, it feels nice to say that. She’s a lot like Ammy. *Sighs* Ammy I am going to try to do it right this time. Besides you approve of this one riiiiiiiiight?]

*Rain grinned at his little joke but was cut off by a figure jumping over the banister of the second floor. The figure hit the ground and kept running*

Rain: Whoa, was somebody robbed or something? *Notices the ice imprints the figure left behind* Sub? He must be heading to the house. *Teleports*

*To Kitana and Mileena’s room*

Mileena: I still think you should have talked with him Kat.
Kitana: *Tear eyed and leg shaking up and down* I gave him a chance to talk. 14 texts and 3 calls is more than a chance Mil.
Mileena: His phone-
Kitana: It’s not possible for Kuai’s phone to be off the whole day Mil! The simple fact is that Kuai doesn’t want to be with me. I can’t blame him though, I claimed to be pregnant for f*ck sakes. Why would any guy still be with any girl who would pull a stunt like that?
Mileena: I… because I don’t think Kuai is any guy, he’s your gay.

*Silence*

Rain: *Knocks on the door and opens it* Yo Kat your lover is outside waiting for you.

*The girls look at each other. Mileena mouths “go” and Kitana easily submits. Kitana grabs her flip flops, a blue hoodie and walks past Rain*

Mileena: So how was your date?
Rain: Terrible, I Tanya all my personal stuff and now I think she likes me. Sad thing is I feel the same way. *Grins and heads to his room*

*Kitana opens the front door and sees Kuai with his hands on his knees panting*

Hey. *Closes the door and crosses arms to keep warm*
Sub-Zero: Hey. *Pant* Give me a moment I’m out of shape. *Pants again. Stands up and looks at Kitana* Why… why do you want to break up?
Kitana: ….. Because you haven’t answered your phone all day.
Sub-Zero: That doesn’t seem like a good reason. If you want to break up over a phone then that’s just un-classy.
Kitana: *Frowns* You already know why Sub-Zero.
Sub-Zero: … It’s about the pregnancy thing isn’t it?
Kitana: Of course it’s about that. I’ll get straight to the point Sub-Zero, you just wanted sex. You wanted it, and you got it. After you got it you could have easily thrown me away for another girl. Oh, haha, let’s not forget that I told you I was “pregnant”. That probably gave you enough motivation to leave a crazy b*tch like me. That’s the reason. I felt neglected and that’s why I want to break up.
Sub-Zero: *Speechless* I-, you-, Kitana…
Kitana: Nothing, to say, figures. *Turns to the door* Goodbye, Sub-Zero. *Opens the door and goes into the house*
Sub-Zero: *Running up to the door* Kitana wait! Kitana! Are you still there!?
Kitana: *Sighs* What do you want?
Sub-Zero: [Oh thank Raiden.] Ok the season why I didn’t text you all day because my phone was off. The night before I forgot to charge my phone so when I went to play basketball it shut off. After that I didn’t have time to charge it because I had a job interview. I went to another one after that but I didn’t really care for the second one because I got the job from the first interview. Anyway, after that there was a party at the dorm room and I forgot to charge my phone there. I wasn’t going to call you to come anyway because I thought you needed rest after Friday and Saturday. I finally got your texts like fine minutes ago. When I did I bolted over here.
Kitana: Oh I see.
Sub-Zero: Yeah. Kitana could you please open the door. I gotta tell you this next part face-to-face.

*Kitana hesitated for a bit but eventually opened the door to see a slightly teary eyed*

Sub-Zero: Now it’s time I get straight to the point Kat, I love you. The only reason why I didn’t call or text that was because it wouldn’t have felt the same. No, I wanted to tell you face-to-face that I love you.
Kitana: What about my false pregnancy?
Sub-Zero: What about it? *Closes the gap between them and puts his hand on the side of her face* Kitana you made a mistake like any other regular person on the planet. I can’t be mad at something like that, it only proves that your human. Even if you were pregnant I would still take care of you, and the baby. It’s only because I love you, no matter what.

*After Sub-Zero finished the couple gazed into each other’s eyes. I would guess that Kitana saw the truth in Kuai’s eyes as Kuai saw that Kitana was forgiving him in her eyes. Kitana pecked Kuai on the lips and hugged him*

Kitana: I’m so stupid.
Sub-Zero: I don’t think so I think your just tired.
Kitana: Yeah your right, I didn’t go to sleep on Saturday. I’m running on fumes. Did you sleep on Saturday?
Sub-Zero: Nah I slept like a champion and dreamt of b*tches, seas of b*tches. *The two laugh at the joke* No I went to sleep at 3. I was up thinking about how I needed to be careful about the next time we did it if we ever did it again. Anyway you need some sleep it’s like, *Pats pockets* Whatever time it is.
Kitana: Sure thing. *Makes out with Sub-Zero* I love you.
Sub-Zero: Love you too Kat, goodnight.

*Kuai leaves and Kitana closes the door. Back at Sub-Zero and Scorpion’s dorm room the same group from earlier we’re waiting Noob was texting that Darla how (without anybody knowing of course). Things were getting interesting when all of a sudden Sub-Zero kicked the door open*

Jade: So?
Sub-Zero: We’re still together.
Smoke: Ooooh yeah!
Jade: Nice job.
Frost: Excellent!
Scorpion: Legendary.
Noob: I am proud my boy.

*With all that shit that just happened on Sunday you would think I would be finished huh? Wrong answer b*tches!*

When the shit hits the fan finale​

Liu Kang: Li Mei I want to f*ck your brains all over the wall
Li Mei: Oh Liu I would like to but I'm on my period.
Liu Kang: You think I care b*tch. GIMME DE BUTTCHEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Elsewhere*

Mileena: Scorpy can I suck your dick while you play Resident Evil?
Scorpion: With your rock-eating teeth? Get on it stat!!

*Elsewhere*

Jax: Sonya I've been meaning to tell you tell you this for a long time.
Sonya: That you love me!?
Jax: Hell no, you make me f*cking sick. You f*cked my archnemsis and you never put out for me. I hope we never cross paths again you stuck up b*tch.

*Elsewhere*

Mileena: *Bends down in front of Baraka in class*
Baraka: Mileena see me after class. I got some extra credit to stick in you.

*Elsewhere*

Shao Khan: Now Kuai I know what you and my daughter are doing.
Sub-Zero: Sir I promise that we haven't done anything.
Shao Khan: And that's the problem! I want you to tear my daughter up for f*ck sakes! I swear if my daughter doesn't come home in a wheelchair I will personally see to it that you work at a fast food place forever! AM I CLEAR?
Sub-Zero: SIR yEs sir111111
Shao Khan: Good! Make sure you don't wear a condom either!!

*Elsewhere*

Noob: *Under breath* Jail bait hoe.
Frost: What did you say?
Noob: Oh I said JAIL BAIT HOE1
Frost: Thank you so much bro!

*Elsewhere*

Shang Tsung: You want to work here don't you?
Dr. Jill Valentino: Yes but...
Shang Tsung: Shut up and start to remove the clothing
*Jill sobs and slowly starts stripping*
Shang Tsung: Hehe, I'll give you a raise if you take it up the butt.
Dr. Valentino: Damnit that's how I got my job last time at S.T.A.R.S!

*Elsewhere*

Sindel: By the way the baby isn't yours.
Shao Khan: What!?
Sindel: It's actually his.
Freddy Krueger: DLC forever b*tch!!

*The conclusion of my part*

It's an april fools joke btw

troll%u00252Bface.jpg
HOHOHOHOHO!!

Bitch+Please+you+just+changed+their+colors+_36c8d163ebe4d493fcf4e326903eaf80.jpg

ive seen better

troll-face-450x386.jpg

Spoiler:
Troll faces

Attachments

• Bitch+_5634649d885a50b76f76a1874e2c0e82.jpg
    Bitch+_5634649d885a50b76f76a1874e2c0e82.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 70
After I seen what Mileena "Did" in that joke, The first thing came to mind was a Troll face or the Yao ming face..

In other words, you failed :lol:

After I seen what Mileena "Did" in that joke, The first thing came to mind was a Troll face or the Yao ming face..

In other words, you failed :lol:

That may have been the first thing that came to your mind, but the first thing that came IN your mind was Liu Kang whilst banging Li Mei...

I'll let myself out.

Shang Tsung: You want to work here don't you?
Dr. Jill Valentino: Yes but...
Shang Tsung: Shut up and start to remove the clothing
*Jill sobs and slowly starts stripping*
Shang Tsung: Hehe, I'll give you a raise if you take it up the butt.
Dr. Valentino: Damnit that's how I got my job last time at S.T.A.R.S!

I'm

Going

to

Kill

you....

We'll see, just hope you can go all your life with out opening the closet. You have a special surprise in there :rolleyes:

Midterm Week!
Monday

*It had been a crazy weekend Kitana thought as she walked to her English class with her sister. All that stuff had gotten fixed so there was a bigger problem at hand; midterms. On top of that was the fact that the volleyball team had a game on Friday. Whatever, English exam comes first. Kitana and Mileena arrived in Mr. Tsung’s class around 7:30. Midterms did not start until 8:30 but it never helped to study some more. As more students came in Sub-Zero bolted in the classroom and stopped at Kitana’s desk.

Sub-Zero: Heyabewhat’supniceweatherhuh?
Kitana: Moring Kuai, did you rob a bank again?
Sub-Zero: Babe it’s not Tuesday. I didn’t do anything just a little early morning prank.
Mileena: On who?
Sub-Zero: I’ll tell you when you’re older.
Scorpion: *Teleports out of nowhere* Come here. *Fiercely grabs Sub-Zero’s nipples*
Sub-Zero: *Struggling* Ah dude chill! Tahke a joke damnit!
Scorpion: Oh Sub your nips are looking a little purple you might want to go get them checked out.
Sub-Zero: Ah man you made your point let go. *Smacks Scorpion’s hands away and rubs his nipples*
Kitana: What happened this time?
Scorpion: Ok so this f*cker walks in my room all dressed up ready to go and ball taps me hard then says, “Learn something f*cka!” After that he ran like a little pussy.
Sub-Zero: Totally worth it though.

*After that ordeal the rest of the class comes in around 8:00 including Mr. Tsung with a large stack of papers*

Mr. Tsung: Alright class 30 minutes until your English Exam. There will be announcements in a little bit and then I will explain how this week will play out. I have nothing but faith in you guys. *Under breath* If I lose this bet it’ll be 100 paged essays for all of you.
Sonya: What was that sir?
Mr. Tsung: Nothingggg! Listen for the announcements.

*The crackle of the PA system came to life as the student council president suddenly began to speak*

Tanya: Good morning everyone this is Tanya with a couple of special announcements for MKHS. First the sport updates. The boys basketball team will go to [insert some part of Illinois that is like two hours away] where they will face off against [insert cool school name] this Friday. Originally, the volleyball team was going to participate against the same school but their game has been cancelled. Instead, they will have practice on Friday.

Kitana, Jade, Skarlet, and Sonya: Yes!

Tanya: The wrestling team had their Thursday match cancelled but Coach Baraka booked a conference quad at the same school where basketball is playing on Friday.

Kano: *Breaks pencil* What?
Reptile: *Sighs and Claudia pats him on the back there goes my weekend.
Kung Lao: Kill me.
Noob: *Slams his head into his desk*

Tanya: Wrapping up sports is soccer. Mr. Tsung has announced that soccer tryouts are during the second week of February.

Sub-Zero: Fudge yeah, time to show the school why we’re number one!
Smoke and Liu Kang: Yaya!
Kitana: [Kuai plays soccer? I must be a terrible girlfriend not to have known]

Tanya: Speaking of February, the student council have planned a Valentine’s Day dance for the whole school. Admission is 20 dollars so please come down and bring your Valentine. Last but not least please welcome MKHS’s school nurse Dr. Jill Valentino. *Your f*cking welcome Vital >:[* I think I speak for most of the student body when I say that we are glad that she is here. Thus concludes your announcements, good luck on your midterm’s students. *The PA system cuts off but immediately cuts back on* Actually I have something very important to say.
Rain: There’s a disturbance in the ocean.
Tanya: *Pauses* I… I am currently in a relationship with Rain Khan. He’s the principal’s son if you didn’t know, thank you.

*The PA finally turned off leaving the class (maybe the entire school) stunned. Even Rain dropped his pencil*

Johnny Cage: Yeah so who’s the principal’s son? *Smirks*

*Laughter is everywhere. The only thing Rain could do was sigh and facepalm*

Mr. Tsung: *Wipes tear from his eyes* Oh that made my day. Now, thime to get to business; ze midterms. How these three-hour tests work is that you guys take the test from 8:30 to 11:30. Afterwards you guys go to lunch and then continue studying in other classrooms until 2:00. You can choose which class to study in for your future exams. This cycle will continue throughout the whole week. Your schedule for this week is Monday English, Tuesday Gym, Wednesday Science and Drama, Thursday History and Spanish, and Friday Math and Art. Any questions before we start? *Silence* Alright, ladies and gentlemen good luck on your 100 question English midterm.

*After 3 hours of testing the students of MKHS finished their first midterm. Right now it’s lunch time so let’s go to the Sophomore/Freshman female table*

Frost: Oh my God Tanya that was so ballsy of you!
Li Mei: Yeah that was awesome!
Tanya: Thanks guys. I can’t help to think I upset him.
Kira: Well isn’t Rain a private type of guy? You just blew up his spot, he was to be upset.
Tanya: Well I will apologize when I see him. Anyway Frost how goes mission Ask-Out-Kai?
Frost: To tell you the truth I don’t think he’s noticed me yet even though we have History together and sit beside each other. *Sighs* That’ll all change though! I just need to get my confidence is all*

*You do that. To the Men’s table!*

Kung Lao: I bombed that shit.
Johnny Cage: But your Asian. *Liu Kang smacks the back of his head*
Kung Lao: Thank you Won. Anyway I bombed it because as soon as I started I realized that I had studied for History instead of English. *Groans and face palms*
Kai: Son I am disappointed. Go to your room.
Kung Lao: *Damnit. *Leaves to go to the bathroom*
Kano: Can’t believe that assh*le! Booking a damn quad on a f*cking Friday.
Reptile: Not to mention we have intense practice this whole week.
Noob: Being a wrestler sucks ass. *Checks phone*
Smoke: Oh are you talking to that new dame you sly dog?
Jax: Noob’s talking to a new chick?
Noob: No I-
Kai: She banging?
Noob: Well, yeah *smirks*
Kai: Ok I see you. How do you know her?
Noob: She gave me her number at the mall.
Every guy at the table: OOOOOOH!!
Kai: Your in there!
Cyrax: I’m so proud.
Stryker: Noob your battle is half won. Now you must gain entrance to her baby maker and make her scream the name of our Lord, multiple times. *Winks*
Noob: No words can describe on how creeped out I am. I mean I take pictures of dead animals and you creep me the f*ck out.

*Well that’s the end of lunch. Around 1:30 in Mr. Raiden’s room several students were studying and reviewing. That’s when Rain came into the class. Of course some of the students giggled and shispered but Rain shrugged that shit off. What caught Rain by surprised was the sight of Tanya looking at him from her desk. Once the two made eye contact Tanya made the “come here” motion with her finger. Reluctantly, Rain came over and sat down*

Tanya: Listen I’m sorry for telling everyone.
Rain: It’s cool, you only embarrassed the hell out of me.
Tanya: Yeah, I’m sorry. *Puts her head down* I couldn’t wait and I got impatient to tell someone. It turned out I told everyone.
Rain: Yeah well it’s all good. You could have told me though. Actually looking back on it must have been funny as hell to see my face. *Chuckles* Priceless.
Tanya: *Looks up and smiles* I wish I had a picture.
Rain: Sorry your late to the party girly.

*Tanya pecks Rain on the cheek and smiles. Rain smiles again and the couple began to study for their History midterm together*

Tuesday

Goro: Alright maggots you will have-

*Boring. They do a fitness test test for 1 hour and watch a movie afterwards*

Wednesday – Thursday

*The midterms the students had to take on Wednesday was Director Bo Rai Cho’s 70 question Drama exam and Mr. Fujin’s 100 question Science midterm. On Thursday the students had to take Director Bo Rai Cho’s 60 question Spanish midterm and Mr. Raiden’s 90 question History midterm*

Friday

*Last of these dreaded midterms is Mr. Chi’s 105 Math midterm and Mrs. Khan’s 80 question Art exam. Thus concludes the midterms. Instead of going to lunch, we are going to jump straight into some other after school activities like Johnny Cage jogging. It was another day for the MKHS students. Birds grew and trees flew as the day went on. It was after school as most of the MKHS students we’re home relaxing, Johnny Cage was out for a jog and listening to his favorite song*

Johnny Cage: I’m sexy and I know it! [I feel all nice in side today! Probably because it’s not so cold here and it’s nice and sunny. Reminds me of Skarlet. Well hell, everything reminds me of Skarlet hehe. And y’know what? I’m glad it does! Without her I probably wouldn’t be so generous nowadays. I wish we could hang out more often, she always has volleyball. Ah well, season is almost over. Plus I have the room to myself because Jax and Skarlet are at practice right now. Which means…] GEARS OF WAR!!!

*Johnny finished his jogging and headed for the dorm room. He jogged to his door and excitedly swung it open*

Johnny Cage: Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah! *Takes off his headphones* Nice jog, I don’t feel like taking a shower but I do need to take a big ol’ piss. *Heads for the bathroom* After that it’s game time!

*Johnny took off his hoodie plus his shades and threw them on the couch. As he strolled to the bathroom he whistled a tune. Johnny reached the bathroom door and opened it, without seeing that the light was on, and that a very naked Skarlet was in the bathroom. After Johnny had opened the door, all the air had rushed out of that room. Skarlet had her arms up rubbing her hair with a towel. She looked across the room and stopped what she was doing. Johnny on the other hand was admiring the curves on his girlfriend. The full red lips, the Double D’s, the curvy hips, and of course her baby maker were all put on display. With the dead silence in the room Johnny’s next words should not have been spoken*

Johnny Cage: *Closes his mouth, which was opened, gulps and says* Money shot.

*Well to top off this awkward moment, Skarlet quickly regained her senses and immediately dropped the towel from her hands. See then tried her best to cover up herself and started to scream out of total embarrassment. In return, Johnny exclaimed, “Holy shit!” and closed the door in sheer panic. He stumbled on his own two feet and landed on his ass. After sometime of silence Johnny spoke*

Johnny Cage: Uh Skarlet your home early.
Skarlet: Yeah… Practice got cancelled.
Johnny Cage: Oh how come?
Skarlet: Well…

*It’s a FLASHBACK damnit! Early on Friday at 2:30*
Sheeva: *Girls jogging around the gym* Keep it up ladies practice makes perfect and we’re going to need it for Tuesday. *Looks at her phone to see that the date is January 28* [This date is important but I don’t remember why.] *Sees a notification pop up with the message: BILL PAYMENTS DUE TODAY BY 3:00* Oh my Elder Gods. *Blows her whistle*
Sonya: Is there a problem coach?
Sheeva: Yes there is! I have bills to pay in thirty minutes and I forgot! Ok um Raiden! He can help. Girls practice is cancelled enjoy your weekend, bye! *Teleport jump through the roof into the parking lot where both the Wrestling team and the Basketball team plus cheerleaders where getting on the bus. Amongst them was Raiden. Sheeva landed next to Raiden and began to shake the Thunder God with all four of her arms* Raiden you must help me I beg of you! *Stops shaking Raiden*
Raiden: *Fixes hat* I have a cell phone for crying out loud. What’s your problem?
Sheeva: I have bills to pay and you shall take me to the bank to get the money.
Raiden: Alright then. Coach I’ll teleport on the bus when I finish here.
Coach Goro: Gotcha.
Raiden: Alright let’s teleport to the bank.
Sheeva: No time! *Throws Raiden over her shoulder and she leaps into the air*
Raiden: Ohhhhh shiiiiiiii-
Kitana: *Sees Sheeva and Raiden through the hole in the roof* Huh. Well what do we do now?
Jade: Beats me.
Smoke: *Walks into the gym and gets a soccer ball* Oh hey ladies.
Jade: Hey Smokey, what are you doing?
Smoke: Some of the guys and me are going to play soccer. Wanna join?

*The girls look at each other and grin. This thing brings us to the present*

Skarlet: So I came back to come and get you but you were already out. So while I was waiting I just felt like taking a shower. That’s when you walked in and then you saw all of me.
Johnny Cage: [Not the back. Damnit Jonathon not the time!] Well um sorry about that. Do you still want to go and play soccer.
Skarlet: Yes of course. I heard you use to play soccer and I figure could teach me.
Johnny Cage: Of course I’ll teach you Skarlet.
Skarlet: Hehe, alright then. I need to go get my room so could you please close your eyes.
Johnny Cage: Oh yeah haha.

*After Skarlet gets changed we see the couple walking back to the school with Skarlet upfront and Johnny behind her*

Johnny Cage: [Damn I really hope she’s not mad at me.]
Skarlet: Hey Johnny?
Johnny Cage: Yeah!? *Surprised*
Skarlet: *Stops walking* I uh, I just wanted to know if you liked what you saw. You know me being naked. Was my body nice?
Johnny Cage: [Just be honest dude.] Well uh saying you body was nice is an understatement. It was the best thing I could ever hope to see in my entire lifetime. [Oh shit I told the truth.]
Skarlet: Ok then. *Turns around and loops her arm with Johnny’s and smiles* Next time if you ask nicely I just might let you see me naked instead of you having to sneak up on me okay?
Johnny Cage: *Smiles* [Let’s f*cking hope.] Ok.

*The couple keeps walking to the school arm in arm. Johnny and Skarlet arrived just in time to see Cyrax doing fancy soccer juggling. Everybody was cheering him on until they saw the couple arrive*

Kai: Late you to the party you are.
Johnny Cage: Hoho Kai you doing soccer my man?
Kai: Yeah man. Had to do something at the White Lotus Academy. Martial arts and soccer is pretty much all I know.
Johnny Cage: That’s pretty sweet.
Liu Kang: Senor Cage are you doing soccer again this year?
Johnny Cage: Sorry kiddos not this year.
Ermac: Aw man why not?
Johnny Cage: Well because I suck at it and I want to focus on my acting career.
Smoke: Oh I see, you don’t suck though Johnny.
Sub-Zero: Yeah man I’m sure that time when you kicked and missed the ball leading to you spraining your ass cheeks last year for four weeks was all on purpose.
Johnny Cage: *While the guys were laughing at him Johnny balled his first and produced some green energy* C’mere Sub so I can break your ice cubes!
Sub-Zero: Oh shit angry actor! *Runs away with Johnny Cage in tow*
Skarlet: *Over by the girls group* Sorry it took us so long.
Sonya: I was wondering when you guys would come back. *Waves her hand at Kitana* Hopefully you weren’t having sex like this heathen. *Kitana punches her in the boob* Ow! I was kidding!
Kitana: I am not a heathen Sonya.
Skarlet: Hehe, well I don’t plan on having sex until I’m married.
Liu Kang: *Whistles* Alright we ready to get this thing started? *Everybody says yes* Alright then, start!

*Liu Kang kicked the ball and made this cool transition where we magically appear with Smoke and Jade walking home at night*

Jade: I never knew soccer was so much fun! Not to mention that you’re so good at it Smokey.
Smoke: Ah shucks Jade. *Chuckles*
Jade: With skills like those you guys will definitely be the #1 soccer team in Illinois again.
Smoke: Well of course baby. WE work too hard to give up the title as the best too early. Nahmean!?
Jade: Hahahaha. *Silence for a little bit* Sooo Noob and Frost are gone. We could finally have some-
Smoke: Sorry Jade but not this time. It’s like 8:37. They left around two, got there around four, and the thing started around five. They’ll be here in like 10 minutes.
Jade: Aw have you completely given up on trying to have sex with me Smokey.
Smoke: At las’ I have milady. My dearest apologies.
Jade: *Frowns* Well that sucks. *Smiles* Can I come over anyway?
Smoke: Damn skippy girl!
Jade: Ok then, mind if I take a shower at your place too?
Smoke: Take all my money why don’t you!
Jade: Hahahaha! I was hoping we be able to Shower together. *Winks*
Smoke: Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade. *Smiles*
Jade: Hehe, you can’t blame me for trying.

*The duo finally arrived at Smoke and Noob’s dorm room. Jade went over to her dorm room to get things to spend the night with Smoke. Once she came back, Smoke was wearing a wife beater and basketball shorts. Jade was already in the shower when Smoke got a phone call from Noob*

Smoke: *Answers the phone* Yello?
Noob: Hey Tomas guess what?
Smoke: B*tches everywhere?
Noob: That too but we went undefeated in the quad! *Bunch of woo’s on the background*
Smoke: Oh good shit man! How did basketball do?
Noob: They blew them out completely. Hell I’m surprised they even called it a game.
Darla: But we all know Noob was the total star tonight! Hahahaha!
Smoke: Who was that?
Noob: Oh that was Darla. She came to see me wrestle.
Smoke: Damn that’s determination, Now how much money do we need to pay her? We still have to eat you know.
Noob: F*ck you too Mr. Tomas. *Laughs*
Smoke: Hehe, so you guys on your way home.
Noob: Oh yeah that’s the thing. One of the teams we wrestled got so butthurt that theu stole the bus’s tires. So now we’re stranded until another bus comes.
Smoke: *Laughing* Oh shit! That’s funny, uh, so what are you guys doing now?
Noob: Ninja we at a buffet! We are going to be here for awhile. Even the basketball team is here. It’s a sports party.
Smoke: [So the Elder Gods are real.] Alright then. I’m here with Jade so you guys take your sweet time.
Noob: Don’t do anything to crazy kids.
Smoke: Hehehehe, no promises. *Hangs up*
Darla: Something wrong Noob?
Noob: I don’t think I’ll be able to sit in my best friend’s room anymore.
*Heh, heh, alright!*
Jade: *Coming out of the bathroom with her green jammies on* Who was that?
Smoke: That was Noob. He said that he and Frost won’t be here for awhile. Meaning we have all the time in the world.
Jade: Oh? *Turns around* Would you like to spend that time with me in your room?
Smoke: Hell… yes. *Gets up but there’s a knock at the door* Ugh. Make yourself comfortable on the bed I’ll be there in a little in bit. *Jade leaves and Smoke opens the door to reveal Ashrah*
Ashrah: Hello would you like to give yourself to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!?
Smoke: Sorry but I’m sure the Lord doesn’t want to look me in the eye after what I’m about to do.
Ashrah: But- *Smoke slams the door*
Smoke: Alright time to do this Smoke. *Takes a deep breath, does twenty pushups and heads into his room where it’s dark* Jade?
Jade: *Turns on the lamp next to Smoke’s bed. The light reveals Jade lying on the bed like some sort of goddess wearing black lacy bra and panties while wearing her hair without the ponytail* Hm? *Smiles*
Smoke: Damn, *smirks* Christmas came awfully late.

*Smoke climbed onto his bed over to Jade and started to make out with her. While making out Smoke led his hand down between Jade’s thighs and gave Jade the pleasure of a thousand suns!! But in all seriousness there was some major touchy feely going on until Jade said*
Jade: *Panting* Do you have protection?
Smoke: Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. Be right back beautiful. *Whistles a tune while he walks out of the room. He returns into his room with a black rubber*
Jade: Did you get that from Noob’s room?
Smoke: Yup, he has a whole box filled with them.
Jade: Haha, why?
Smoke: He said a lady at the hospital randomly gave it to him one day.
Jade: Well how convenient of her. *Bites her lip* Can I put it on for you?
Smoke: Be my guest.

*The couple switch positions and Jade takes off Smoke’s shorts and boxers revealing is 22 inch member. Lol I bullsh*t. I might be writing the story but I’m not writing on how big some dude’s dick is. I have standards damnit. Anyway, after Jade put on the rubber Smoke removed Jade’s black lacey undergarments revealing her naked tan body*

Jade: Well Smoke this it.
Smoke: Yeah. Jade I just wanted to say I’m glad that you’re my first.
Jade: Likewise Smokey. Can we start of slow?
Smoke: Of course. *Switches positions with Jade so that she is on the bottom* Alright on 3, ready?
Jade: Yes I’m ready.
Smoke: Alright, 1… 2… 3… *Jade had both gasped out of pain and pleasure. It was a minute until Jade had stopped panting. Smoke lightly kissed her on her neck* You ok?
Jade: Yeah I think the pain is gone. Keep going.
Smoke: Alright. *Slowly starts out in the usual motion of going back and forth. Eventually Smoke starts moving faster and faster as he neared the point of no return* I’m coming Jade!
Jade: Ah me too!
Smoke: [Alright almost there!] Aaah! *Pulls out and releases his seed on Jade’s stomach. Smoke rolls over panting after finishing. Jade put her hand on his chest as they lied there catching their breath and cuddling* That was worth the wait.
Jade: The absolute least. *Pecks him on the cheek and pulls the covers over their naked bodies* Goodnight Tomas.
Smoke: Goodnight my beautiful gem.

*They both fall asleep in each other’s arms. Wow isn’t that cute? Well time to f*ck it all up*

Noob: *On a bus heading home. It’s like 10:37 and the wrestling team is halfway home. The whole wrestling team was asleep except Noob and Darla* Yeah that happened. *Chuckles*
Darla: So your best friend left and forgot about you for three days in a basement? That’s crazy!
Noob: Oh we’ve done a bunch of other crazy stuff together.
Darla: I like a dangerous man.
Noob: Hmph, you’re the first.
Darla: Is that so? Noob I’ve been meaning to ask, did you ever have a girlfriend before?
Noob: No, girls didn’t exactly go for the quiet, ink blob such as myself.
Darla: Well there missing out. Since they are missing out, can I be your girlfriend?
Noob: W-What?
Darla: I mean I really like you even though we’ve only know each other for a week. *Puts her hand awfully close to Noob’s manhood* Your such a charming guy, not to mention drop dead sexy. *Slowly starts rubbing his manhood*
Noob: *Sweating a little bit* Oh well thank you.
Darla: So what do you say Noob? Wanna go out with me?
Noob: Yeah I guess so.
Darla: Awesome! *Motions her head to Noob’s crotch* Mind if I take him out?
Noob: Go ahead. *Darla proceeds to take out Noob’s member and starts to give Noob “oral surgery”* [This. Is. The. Best. Feeling. Ever.]
Saibot: *We’ll call him Saibot instead of Noob’s shadow clone* [Dude.]
Noob: [What?]
Saibot: [She’s pretty good at this.]
Noob: [Yeah no shit.]
Saibot: [She’s probably good at this because she’s been sucking guys off since she could walk.]
Noob: *Grunts* [F*ck you Saibot! Let me enjoy something for once damnit!]
Saibot: [Haha sorry just thought I f*ck with you for a little bit] But on a serious note don’t you think it’s weird that this girl is blowing you right now?]
Noob: Of course I do, but this time I just want to think that this girl actually likes me.] Saibot: [Oh sure you can say that now with her dick in your mouth. Whatever dude I’m going to bed. On last tip: watch her closely. Later.]
Noob: [Good riddance]

*While Darla was still doing that she does best we’re gonna go straight to Saturday*

Saturday

*Shh. Smoke and Jade are still asleep in the same position we left them. Alright we’re just gon- (trips). Ah shit now jade is waking up*

Jade: *Kisses Smoke’s cheek* Morning handsome.
Smoke: *Yawns* Hey there beautiful. You sleep alright?
Jade: Of course, I’m sleeping next to you aren’t I? *Giggles*
Smoke: *Smiles* Yeah I guess so. Haha, you know I have to wash these sheets.
Jade: *Laughs* That is going to be so obvious.
Smoke: Not like I care, haha. *Stomach growls*
Jade: Oh yeah we didn’t eat.
Smoke: Get dressed woman we are gonna get some grub!

*The two get dressed and walk into the living room to see Noob passed out on the sofa*

Smoke: Buffet my ass you went out drinking didn’t you, you alcoholic.
Noob: Damn you caught me. *Sits up* We didn’t get in until 11:28. I’m glad to be home.
Jade: Wait did you guys take showers before you left?
Noob: Of course we did mother. We took them in the nastiest of bathrooms. But all bullsh*t aside I’m starving. What do we got to eat?
Smoke: Cereal and Ramen Noodles.
Jade: You guys have fun with that. I just got a text saying that Skarlet is at my dorm room with Sonya making pancakes. Later dudes.
Smoke: Wait your gonna leave this gorment meal for that pitiful breakfast? You are a scumbag.
Jade: Well this scumbag is going to eat some great food. Later baby!
Smoke: Later sweet cheeks! *As soon as Jade left the dorm room Scorpion and Sub-Zero teleported into the room* What the f*ck!?
Sub-Zero: Sup b*tches! Me and my partner wanted to know if you guys we’re trying to cook breakfast for us.
Noob: B*tch please we got Ramen Noodles and cereal.
Scorpion: Then boil up some noodles mother*cker!

*A great breakfast it was. The four ninjas ate their noodles and talked about Friday. Of course Smoke didn’t tell them that he and Jade finally had sex*

Noob: By the way I got a new girlfriend yesterday.
Sub-Zero: *Along with Smoke spat out some of his noodles* Oh shit for real!?
Noob: Yeah, it’s that Darla chick I met last week.
Scorpion: I don’t know who that is but congrats Noob.
Noob: Thanks Scorp.
Smoke: You know Jade and Frost are gonna be mad.
Noob: Well I’m sure it’s worth the risk. *Calmly sips some noodle juice* Oh yeah she sucked my dick on the ride back home last night.

*The three ninjas all choked on their noodles*

Smoke: You’re f*cking serious aren’t you!?
Scorpion: I mean damn you brought that out of nowhere.
Noob: Sorry I had to get it off my chest. Not a real big fan of secrets.
Sub-Zero: How was it bro?
Noob: The best shit ever.
Sub-Zero: Uh-huh. *Calmly sips some noodle juice* I’m surprise she could even find your dick in the dark Noob.

*All of the ninjas laugh at the little quip made my Sub. Thus concludes January. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some important masterba- (Gets stabbed by an unknown assailant) Argh! Who the hell are you!?
MKHS: I am MKHS February, WRITE ME!!
Yung: Ok, ok! Shit someone write February before shit gets real!*

just wondering, have you ever considered introducing other schools for other fighting games? For example, how about Iron Fist High for Tekken?