MKHS: Second Semester

I hereby announce Wraith's chapter be non-canon

As for Toxic's suggestion, nope keeping it as it is

It's nothing personal, but it's just weird going from his smoking being all but non-existent too him being a full blown addict.

As I said before I don't take any offence this was really my first attempt at comedy writing, I prefer to write more serious works.

Oh damn wow. Liu said f*ck sunday through Tuesday, were gonna write about Wednesday!

Lol ok Liu sure. Can't wait to see what you put up. Don't have our peeps waiting to long :)

Also thank you Byrd. That is a kick ass idea :)

Oh god. I meant Monday. Don't know why in god's name I put Wednesday. Anyway, I have no homework tonight, so I'll work on it a bit in study lab, and continue at home.

Oh god. I meant Monday. Don't know why in god's name I put Wednesday. Anyway, I have no homework tonight, so I'll work on it a bit in study lab, and continue at home.

Oooh. :laugh: I thought it seemed weird you jump straight to Wednesday, lmao. Ok good deal.

And to Toxic, my vote counts as everyone :twisted:. Lol jk ok fine put it to a vote then :cool:

Oooh. :laugh: I thought it seemed weird you jump straight to Wednesday, lmao. Ok good deal.

And to Toxic, my vote counts as everyone :twisted:. Lol jk ok fine put it to a vote then :cool:

Everyone votes, and at first glance it seems as though Yung was winning. His victory could not last, however, as the noble judge was biased, and declared Toxic the winner. Blue vs Pink would now be known as Red vs Blue forevermore.

To all the writers of MKHS, who is going somewhere during Thanksgiving and will not be near a computer?

Don't you f*cking fire that destructive device you savage :mad:. Causing writers block is just cruel.

Quick Short BTW

*In Liu Kang and Kung Lao's dorm room*
Liu Kang: Hell yeah fourth quarter for gaming my friend. You ready to buy all those epic games?
Kung Lao: Meh.
Liu Kang: What's wrong with you?
Kung Lao: You guys can have your whore games. I'm sticking with my Mass Effect.
Liu Kang: But you beat the game, twice, in two days. Besides that series ended with Mass Effect 2.
Kung Lao: Well ya see there is a third one coming out and I already preorder it through the Mafia.
Liu Kang: How much did you pay for this?
Kung Lao: Our monthly 200 dollars.
*Smoke and Jade making out under a tree when suddenly Liu and Kung Lao run past them*
Liu: I will burn your nipples off!!
Kung Lao: He's f*cking crazy!!
Smoke and Jade: ...

Don't you f*cking fire that destructive device you savage :mad:. Causing writers block is just cruel.

Quick Short BTW

*In Liu Kang and Kung Lao's dorm room*
Liu Kang: Hell yeah fourth quarter for gaming my friend. You ready to buy all those epic games?
Kung Lao: Meh.
Liu Kang: What's wrong with you?
Kung Lao: You guys can have your whore games. I'm sticking with my Mass Effect.
Liu Kang: But you beat the game, twice, in two days. Besides that series ended with Mass Effect 2.
Kung Lao: Well ya see there is a third one coming out and I already preorder it through the Mafia.
Liu Kang: How much did you pay for this?
Kung Lao: Our monthly 200 dollars.
*Smoke and Jade making out under a tree when suddenly Liu and Kung Lao run past them*
Liu: I will burn your nipples off!!
Kung Lao: He's f*cking crazy!!
Smoke and Jade: ...

Funny short.

Now, if you wish to keep me from firing my weapon, you shall agree to my single demand.