MKHS: Second Semester

im so confuzzled right now.. OH YEA THANKS GIVING! There should be a Thanks giving special for MK:HS :)

*Sighs* well guys my post is gonna be really late. My mom took my laptop so obviously i cant write my story from my phone. Have no fear though because im writing it down in my notebook so whenever i get it back i can write it faster.

*Sighs* well guys my post is gonna be really late. My mom took my laptop so obviously i cant write my story from my phone. Have no fear though because im writing it down in my notebook so whenever i get it back i can write it faster.

Since today is thanksgiving, I can go a few hours without MK:HS ;)

Ok listen to this. I cleaned my room last night and went to sleep. I wake up this morning and chill before i start my day. So my mom walka in to see me chillin and says that i didnt clean my room all because of have some clothes in a pile waiting to be washed :|. So she takes my laptop

OK! I got one.

Vital, To mileena: will you marry me?

Mileena: YES! I thought you would never ask

Exemery: Why does vital get da Bishes and i don't

Kitana: Because you chose the dumb Blonde over me.. The only special forces duties she have are at the strip club..

Jade: WHAT!?? *Sticks pole into the ground* what do you have against strippers?

Kitana: :afraid:

Vital: What does this have to do with our marriage?

Mileena: Just leave them alone, they always do this <_<

The super sexxxy couple goes into Kahn's palace and do things i cant describe on TRMK. 8)

iWin? :D

I have no MKHS short, but I can post the intro to my awesome new story Mass Effect Prime: Fusion Protocol.