MKHS: Second Semester

why does that ball crushing thing remind me of something? *Gaara's sandball pops into mind* Oh yeah

Vital trying bring his fanfic in here :laugh:

Well I'm sure a couple of things are clear:

Kitana and Mileena and Rain have rich parents aka Shao and Sindel
Also Kano and Kabal are thugs so they get money from selling shit

YUSH!!! That means my baby can stay home with me and not work 8)

While although today was a interesting day, the classes weren't, being as boring as usual. So, let's skip to the end of the day, at the Speedway gas station Kabal's parents owned, where Ermac and Hsu Hao were to trade blows.

Nah it's not gonna be hard at liu, it just creates confusion is all

Boo :( I dont want Kitana to be a lame rich girl... every one knows middle class girls are the best 8) !

Will you guys quit debating on who gets put out and who gets the better job.

Well I shouldn't complain cause I'm glad Ex and Vital are back to argue over such silly matters :laugh:

Well I shouldn't complain cause I'm glad Ex and Vital are back to argue over such silly matters :laugh:

Here me out man!

She has to do something so bad that Khan disowns her and she moves into a dorm. ITS PERFECT !!!!111!!1!!!!!ESFSFSFWEFWFWEFWEFWff

You have to remember, Im yin and he's Yan we are complete opposites.. But some how are good friends o_o

Edit: Exe. No, she stays in the house! :(

Gee. I was hoping posting the story would make it on-topic, but it just got so much worse!

Well in a way we kinda are on topic LOL the Fate of kitana and mileena are in our hands.. IM NOT GOING TO LET HIM RUIN THE BEST FAN FIC ON TRMK

NO! its a fact, I like MK v SF and the MK cast in other games but c'mon you cant lie this is the most popular fan fic on TRMK i allways laugh at every update by all the readers :)

What about FJ's fanfic? Or the Fire and Ice fanfic?

NO! its a fact, I like MK v SF and the MK cast in other games but c'mon you cant lie this is the most popular fan fic on TRMK i allways laugh at every update by all the readers :)

so you mean best fanfic on TRMK then? Because I have read far, FAR better ( not to criticize MKHS, but it's true) on fanfic.net. In terms of how well written it is, it inconsistently ranges from good to quite bad depending on who's writing. Some writers tend to force the humor as well, or over use Internet memes. Yung's chapters, for example, are very funny, but leave a lot of room for improvement in terms of writing quality.

Also, I'm pretty sure Yung explicitly stated that his one goal in life was to keep this thread on-topic. Nice job making his life worthless vital and extremery.

What about FJ's fanfic? Or the Fire and Ice fanfic?

Or mine?

You leaving me out of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
so you mean best fanfic on TRMK then? Because I have read far, FAR better ( not to criticize MKHS, but it's true) on fanfic.net. In terms of how well written it is, it inconsistently ranges from good to quite bad depending on who's writing. Some writers tend to force the humor as well, or over use Internet memes. Yung's chapters, for example, are very funny, but leave a lot of room for improvement in terms of writing quality.

Also, I'm pretty sure Yung explicitly stated that his one goal in life was to keep this thread on-topic. Nice job making his life worthless vital and extremery.

What's the room for improvement that I need Toxic? Besides my life isn't that worthless, I still make people laugh so that's something :). Also you never finished your two fanfics that I read. That's probably why I left you out.