MKHS: Second Semester

............ Damn you for your blackmailing :mad:

Actually, this was threatening and intimidation, not blackmail.
Blackmail would be like me telling you that if you don't comply to my demand I will broadcast a few specific images that I somehow obtained from your home which may or may not completely obliterate your social life for all eternity.

Not that I mean anything by that of course.

I have such good people skills. Many thanks for your most gracious accommodation of my wishes.

You should make Kung Lao cosplay Someone from Mass Effect. At this stage it only makes sense.

You should make Kung Lao cosplay Someone from Mass Effect. At this stage it only makes sense.

I had that in mind since I found out I was doing cosplay day, haha. Anyway, I'm almost finished. I'll have it out no later then 10 PM ET.

Looks like it's a bit behind schedule. My brother kept bothering me until he could get on, and I just got on. Will be posted shortly.

And... Done! OK, here we go: MKHS: Cosplay Day!

MKHS: Monday
By Bishop Oldfield
It was a start of a special week in MKHS- Spirit Week. The spirit week is to have the students donate money to a different fundraiser each year, and in return, they were allowed to wear or do something normally they’re not allowed to do. This year, they were giving the proceeds of the fundraiser to H.F.H.T, or “Homes for Hungry Tarkatans”. Today, it was “Cos-Play Day”, where the students would dress up as their favorite character. And, it seemed that this spirit week was going to be the best yet, as every student seemed to be dressed up.
Kung Lao and Liu Kang were the first to get to school. Liu Kang had gone as Marshall Law from Tekken, and Kung Lao had chosen Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Shortly after their arrival, Jax and Johnny Cage appeared. They had gone as the main characters from Gears of War, Cole and Marcus Fenix.
“Nice costumes, guys.” Liu Kang said, as the two walked over to their lockers.
“Thanks.” Jax said. “Hey, who's Kung Lao cos-playing as?”
“Oh, I think it's some guys from that series he's been infatuated with. He wanted to go as some girl named Tali, thank god I talked him out of that.”
After a bit of their talking, Mileena, Kitana, and Skarlet came over. Kitana and Mileena has gone as the sisters Juila and Michelle Chang from Tekken, and Skarlet had gone as a....
'Woah! Look out, sexy nurse Skarlet coming through!” Johnny exclaimed, trying to impress Skarlet and make her laugh.
“Nope, just regular nurse Skarlet here.” Skarlet said. Johnny's face turned a deep red.
“Hey, Kitana! Surprised you and Mileena went as those sisters instead of Anna and Nina. Much more popular.” Liu Kang siad, defusing the awkwardness of Johnny's observation.
“Well,” Mileena said, ”that's why we didn't go as those two anyways.
As they were walking, they met up with their friends, Sonya (Cammy), Sub-Zero and Scorpion (Mario and Luigi), Noob and Smoke (Wario and Waluigi.....really Noob and Smoke?), and Kabal (Chris Redfield). They all walked to the classroom, worried, as today was the day that Hsu Hao wanted to fight Ermac. While everyone doubted Ermac's fighting abilities, they knew exactly what Hsu Hao was capable of, as he has hospitalized a teacher after they said he couldn't listen to music in class.
“Johnny, I really hope Ermac doesn't go through with this fight. I'd never be able to forgive myself if he's gets injured.” Skarlet said, worried about Ermac's well-bring.
“It's going to be okay, Skarlet.” Johnny said, trying to comfort her. ”It's Ermac's choice. If he gets hurt, then it's his fault, not yours.” 'What's our choice?”
Everyone turned around when they heard Ermac's voice.
“You all doubt us, don't you?” Ermac said, his voice rising. “It's because you all think We can't fight.”
“No, it's not that.” Sonya said, trying to calm Ermac down, (as someone in the horde of students said, “Yes it is!”) “it's just that you don't seem like the type of person with a fighting spirit.” she said, putting a hand on his shoulder, which Ermac shoved off.
“Get off me! We'll show you all today, after school, when We destroy Hsu Hao!” Ermac said, before sprinting away from them, to his classroom.
Ermac's new attitude shocked everybody. They had never known him for anger. They ended up being as worried for Hsu Hao as they did for Ermac.
While although today was a interesting day, the classes weren't, being as boring as usual. So, let's skip to the end of the day, at the Speedway gas station Kabal's parents owned, where Ermac and Hsu Hao were to trade blows. When the spectators got there, the fight was about to start. The two were standing in a vacant parking lot, ready to begin a bloodbath. They stood face to face, each with a maniacal look on their face.
Hsu Hao closed the distance and landed the first punch. Hsu Hao continued to attack, and landed every shot. Ermac never tried defending, and he kept a smile on his face throughout the barrage. Hsu Hao kept landing shot after shot, Ermac getting more and more damaged. Eventually, Ermac was on his back, with Hsu Hao standing over him.
“Say goodnight, punk!” Hsu Hao laughed, as he brought his fist down on Ermac's face. As he was about to make impact, he felt a force stop his fist. He looked down, and, unsurprisingly, it was Ermac's telekinetic force stopping his fist. Ermac began laughing. Hsu Hao attempted to break the force, but found it much stronger then it was at the arcade. Ermac's laugh had become louder and more shrill. The force around Hsu Hao's hand and Ermac's eyes turned from their natural green, to a dark red.
Ermac telekinetic-ally lifted Hsu hao off of him. He surrounded Hsu Hao in a ball of energy, and began shrinking the circle around Hsu Hao. By this point, most of the students had ran towards Ermac to try and stop him, but he then made a forcefield around him and the shrinking ball containing Hsu Hao. At this point, Hsu Hao was becoming warped inside the ball. Eventually, snapping came from the ball, signaling that his bones were being crushed. All the while, Ermac's deranged laughing was drowning out Hsu Hao's screams and the other students cries of horror.
The ball kept getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller, until, with a loud POP! , the ball, and Hsu Hao, disappeared. The forcefield dropped, and Ermac fainted. His eyes turned to their normal shade, and he seemed barely alive.
The other students called the ambulance, and cleared out quickly after they arrived. For the first time, every last one of them was stunned into an absolute silence. The kids returned to their dorms, all absolutely terrified out of their wits. None of they could believe that something that horrifying had happened. They all went to sleep quickly, trying to get the end of the day out of their mind.​

Yeah, bet none of you saw that coming did you? Hell, I didn't until I finished writing. That ended up being much more dark then I was going for. Oh well, sorry Ermac and Hsu Hao fans, but I don't think you're going to see either of them for a while.

O-M-F-G. Ermac evil? And mileena would have looked more sexxxy in a Nina out fit. Good job man :)

This was cool, but I could've sworn Kabal was a clone meaning he doesn't have parents. Or does he have foster parents or something?

and where the **** do they get the money to buy games clothes xbox live gold membderships?

does shao Khan shit money at them or do they have jobs like Kano

Mileena: Paid intern at MK.inc

Kitana: Lame waitress making below minimum wage and prostitutes to make a little side money, With her partner in crime jade they have all the STD's known to man.

@Exmery(when he reads) You might want to check your blood pressure, to much salt can really raise it high.

Vital trying bring his fanfic in here :laugh:

Well I'm sure a couple of things are clear:

Kitana and Mileena and Rain have rich parents aka Shao and Sindel
Also Kano and Kabal are thugs so they get money from selling shit

This was cool, but I could've sworn Kabal was a clone meaning he doesn't have parents. Or does he have foster parents or something?

Wait, what? I don't recall saying anything about parents. Anyway, is that going to be too difficult to continue off of?