MKHS: Second Semester

Smoke: Alright Noob tell me something.
Noob: Shoot?
Smoke: In a non gay way-
Noob: Nope your gay.
Smoke: F!ck your future children. Anyway, is all of you black?
Noob: Hmm, let's see what Darla's mouth has to say *winks*
Smoke: Ohhhhh, oh you.

Jax: Something has been bothering the hell out of me.
Sub-Zero: That would be?
Jax: What race is Jade?
Sub-Zero: ... Oh shit now you got me thinking.
Scorpion: Now its bothering me!
Johnny Cage: Make it stop!
Noob: Alright calm down! Let's try to figure this out. Tan skin, long hair... Hispanic.
Jax: False, doesn't have the accent.
Sub-Zero: Middle eastern?
Scorpion: Nah the accent isn't there.
Noob: Oh wait, we'll ask Smoke.
Smoke: Ask me what?
Jax: What race is Jade?
Smoke: ... I don't know. Black maybe? Oh damn I've been dating a black chick. NICE!!
Jade: You've been dating a black chick!?
Scorpion: Jade with the supersonic hearing.
Smoke: No, no, me and the guys were deciding on what race you were.
Jade: Oh, well I'm Edenian.
Sub-Zero: Yeah but so is Kitana, Mileena, Rain, and Ms. Sindel. Why is your skin darker?
Jade: ... Maybe other Edenians have different skin.
*10,000 years earlier in Edenian*
Kyra: Lyra have you seen our daughter around?
Lyra: No I haven't. Maybe she's outside.
Kyra: Ah, well I'll have to see if she's alright then. *Goes outside* SWEET ELDER GODS OUR DAUGHTER HAS THE SKIN OF BEARD!!
*To the present*
Noob: The world may never know.

.... bbblp should write the damn thing then.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Smoke: Aye dog I seent it! I swear ta god I seent it!
Scorpion: Cool it G, what you seent?
Smoke: Dat niggga Rain! Dat niggga Rain was suckin' dick on the bus! I seent it!
Scorpion: Aww hell nah brah, you on that gay shit right now homie. My niggga Rain aint suck dick since Church Camp.
Smoke: Nah man I seent it! He was giving up that dome to Baraka!
Scorpion: The janitor?
Smoke: Yeah dog! Straight bobbin' up and down! I aint lyin to you right now G!

*Smoke & Scorpion go to confront Rain, they find him by the outside vending machines*

Scorpion: Yo Rain
Rain: Sup G
Scorpion: Aye be straight wit me right now bro, did you-
Smoke: YOU NASTY AS FUKK MY NIGGGA!
Scorpion: Aye calm down dog
Rain: The fukk is this about? Y'all nigggas on that sherm?
Scorpion: He is, but I don't fukk with that shit. Aye though, you suck that niggga Raka's dick?
Rain: Yeah dog
Smoke & Scorpion: AYE YO WHAT THE FUKK?!
Rain: Nah man, its cool. Peep what he gave to me

*Rain opens backpack to reveal 9 millimeter pistol*

Scorpion: Yooooooooooo. That shit fresh G.
Rain: I know it my niggga.
Smoke: Yeah its fresh, but I wouldn't gargle mayonnaise fo it though
Scorpion: Shiiiiiiit, I'd suck a dick for 3 days straight just to hold it
Rain: Aight 1, I didn't swallow shit. And 2, if you wanna borrow it, all you gotta do is ask G. I need it back though
Scorpion: Sho nuff my niggga

*All three participate in complicated handshake*

Later

Scorpion: Aye Mileena, lemme get a handy J right quick
Mileena: Ight, you hella cool and you did eat my ass, so sho nuff

*Hand Job commences*

Mileena: Oh shit, is that a gun over there?
Scorpion: Huhhhhhhhhng hup, yyyyyyyyyyyyeap!
Mileena: Cool . . . . .
Mileena: You wanna try some cool shit?
Scorpion: Coooooooler than . . . . .. THISSSSSS?!?!
Mileena: Put that shit to my head, I heard it gives us like a crazy rush!
Scorpion: You a stupid hooooooooooooooooo yeah!
Mileena: Then I guess I'll just sto-
*Scorpion puts gun to her head*
Mileena: Oh shit daddy, this is intense!
*She goes faster*
Scorpion: Ohhhhhhh, b2tch you gonna diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee toniiiiiight!
Scorpion: Huuuuuuuuh, huuuuuuh, hhaaaaaaaaaaa!
*Scorpion accidentally pulls the trigger blowing her head clean off just as she blows his off*
Scorpion: OH SHIT!
*Scorpion begins to panic and then cleans himself. Then his room. He hides her disfigured body under his bed*

Next day

Smoke: MY NIGGGA!
Scorpion: Uh sup G?
Smoke: I seent dat niggga Rain suckin dick on the bus!
Scorpion: You need to get off that sherm my niggga, you told me yesterday
Smoke: Oh, word. Aye yo where's Milly?
Scorpion: Uhh, I had to break up with her. I'm looking for a girl with a better head on her shoulders

*Scorpion proceeds to wink at the camera*

The

END

You wont expect when it comes but I will let you in on what I have in mind. What happens when the casts' powers backfire? :twisted:

Low that was goddamn hilarious :rofl:

I couldn't stop laughin at that :laugh:

Spoiler:
'Raka be coppin dat brain all day erryday

:rofl:

Honestly you got the balls of a prehistoric mammoth to post that, hell it was funny too.
Nothing but respect

*looks around*

Part II

Sub-Zero: Ayeeeee my niggga! We bout to get fukked up!
*pulls out a dime bag*
Noob: My niggga, you lookin' hella strong right now G. I had a hard ass day at work. Bittch ass manager at Tanya's Crab Shack givin' me shit for takin' a nap in the freezer. A niggga be tired!
Sub-Zero: Shit I hear you bro. I aint had a job since I got fired from Kahn's Used Kars. Whats the point of bein' 'round all them whips if I can't ghost ride them bittches round town fiendin' fo some mad pussy?
Noob: Fuk work lil bro, I'm bout to blaze
*Noob grabs the weed, opens the bag and smells it*
Noob: What the fukk is this?!
Subs: Niggga thats that good shit
Noob: Niggga thats that booty shit! Where you get this from? Smells nasty as fukk G.
Subs: Hell yeah, that dank shit
Noob: Dumb ass niggga I outta slap the white out yo family! This aint weed!
Subs: Whatchyo mean this aint weed? I paid 10 dollahs fo this! It better be some weed!

*Noob throws it on the table*

Noob: Bittch ass niggga ya paid 10 'ollahs fo some cat nip and dirt
Subs: Black mutha fukka I aint no bittch aight? Fo I slap the stank out ya breath

*Noob jumps up with his fists in the air*

Noob: Niggga whats good then?!

*Subs does the same*

Subs: Whats hood niggga!
Noob: I'm funna be up in yo ass Snowflake thats whats hood!
Subs: My , on yo black ass mama, if you touch me imma take off on ya bittch ass, aight? IF *clap* YOU *clap* TOUCH *clap* ME *clap* MY NIGGGA . . . Imma take off on yo ass
Noob: Niggga, getchya dirt and get the fukk out of my house.
Subs: Niggga this our daddy's house
Noob: I'm yo daddy son
Subs: Fukk you I'm smokin' my shit right here

*Subs rolls up a joint*

Noob: Aye man, let me light that fo ya bro. I feel bad.
Subs: Aight G, you my bro fo life crew.
Noob: Word

*Noob extends his arm with the lighter in his hand towards Subs who had the joint in his mouth*

Noob: BITTCH!

*Noob slaps it out of his mouth, grabs whats left of the dime bag and runs out the front door*

Subs: *gasp* . . . .DADDY!

Later

Noob: Aye dog, I'm tellin' you this is a hell of a deal
Kobra: You sure man?
Jarek: That guy's a senior Kobra! Don't piss him off
Noob: Uh, yeah G. Don't do it. Look man I normally don't sell to middle schoolers, but y'all cool as fukk
Kobra: Alright, 10 bucks right?
Noob: Word
Kobra: Hey man, this kinda, stinks dontya think?
Noob: Nah brah, thats that dank shit

*Noob Saibot proceeds to wink into the camera*

:rofl:

bbblp should just take over MKHS. MKHS really stants for "Mortal Kombat: Hood Style".

No sir, Yung's hard work is definitely a staple of this story. And we all appreciate him for it.

But that Hood Style thing you said made me laugh pretty hard.

I try to keep the cursing at a minimum.

And by minimum I mean fukk that

Last edited:
Oh my God :rofl:

"Imma slap the stank outta your breath" :rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl:

That was too damn funny

When the Shit Hits the Fan Finale
[Insert Kevin Hart quote here]​

*Meanwhile in a classroom in MKHS; specifically art classroom*

Sektor: That’s strange, Mrs. Khan isn’t here yet and she’s never late.
Cyrax: *Gasp* Someone must’ve kidnapped Mrs. Khan!!
Smoke: What!? Call the police! *Scorpion screams*
Kitana: Good lord boys just calm down, my mom is pregnant so it takes her awhile to walk to places.
Cyrax: Ah man I was hoping we go on a quest for vengeance.
Sub-Zero: That would have been so much better than soccer practice. Nah I take that back, it would have been better than work.
Cyrax: Aaaaamen.
Mrs. Khan: *Walks into class with a slow walk due to her huge belly* So sorry to be late like that, whew. That flight of stairs is murder on the little man and me.
Jade: Aw, you’re having a boy, that’s so cute!
Mrs. Khan: Yes well, oooh! *Ermac telekinetically grabs Mrs. Khans rolling chair under her so that she can sit down easily* Thank you Ermac. Hopefully this one won’t be as much trouble as his siblings.

*The class cracks up to Mrs. Khan’s little joke*

Mrs. Khan: Anyway, this is my last day here before I officially go on bed rest. I have already given your substitute teacher the rest of my academic planner so just follow his/her instructions. In the meantime, I say we have a free day!

*The class erupts into cheers but is cut off by the PA system beeping to life*

Mokap: Teachers please excuse all wrestlers from your classes to attend this mandatory meeting regarding schedule changes. It should be brief so don’t worry.
Baraka: *From a distance* Tell them to hurry the hell up!

*PA system cuts off*

Noob: Dagnabit Reptile they’ve found the underground fight club thanks to you!
Reptile: Whoa hey, I cover my tracks. I blame Kano.
Kano: Oh phoey blamed again.

*The three wrestlers leave the class with some of the class laughing*

Kano: Seriously though what are those bastards thinking! They better not extend the schedule, today was suppose to be our last match and I do not feel like wrestling anymore.
Reptile: I do not see why, all three of us had a great season including Kung Lao.
Noob: Speaking of Kung Lao, where is he?
Kano: You got my dingo there.
Noob: What type of Australian shit was that?
Kano: I don’t know, I was trying something out.
Reptile: I think it is safe to say you should not try anything like that again, for your children’s sake at lease.

*The trio arrives at Coach Baraka’s room to see the rest of the team already there including Kung Lao with a cast on his leg and two crutches under his arm pits*

Noob: Kung Lao what the hell did you do!?
Kung Lao: I got ran over by a car.
Kano: How the bloody hell did you manage to pull that off mate?
Kung Lao: oh well I dove in front of a car to see what would happen. In short, I think I nailed that shit.
Reptile: Obvious answers aside, are you alright man.
Kung Lao: Yes I am fine. Didn’t Liu tell anybody what happened to me?
Tremor: no not really.
Kung Lao: Ah figures, he was probably too busy with his girlfriend. Good thing I was busy with mine instead.

*Earns a couple of OOOOOOOO’s from his teammates while Mokap and Baraka walk into the classroom*

Mokap: You got a lady friend for breaking your leg? You should get ran over more often.

*More laughter from the team*

Coach Baraka: Enough giggling, time to get down to business. Lance (Vance Dance!) High School has cancelled our match due to a roach infestation. So today’s match has been cancelled. Instead, we will have a tri on Thursday with Milton Tigers and Lakeside Bears; same day as the basketball team’s final game. *Sees the disappointment in their faces* Any questions? Good. Moving on, this tri will determine the ranking of Chicago high school wrestling teams all across the state. We didn’t quite make top 3 but we improved so much since last year. At this tri we will compete to get to top 10.
Mokap: If we get into top ten then we have the opportunity to send five wrestlers to the national championships. In the meantime, there will be no practice today but an one hour practice session on Valentine’s day.
Jarek: For real!?
Coach Baraka: What you deaf or something!? No practice today so all of you get the hell back to class!

*The wrestling team all holler and excitedly head back to class practically skipping with joy*

Mokap: Do you have your five picked out if we win?
Coach Baraka: I did but now that Kung Lao broke his leg I’m not sure anymore.

*Back at the art classroom the trio of wrestlers walking in just in time for a make shift debate*

Smoke: In conclusion, his name shall be Storm.
Mileena: Um no.
Smoke: This doesn’t concern you!
Mrs. Khan: Denied anyway. I prefer DC over Marvel.
Smoke: … I was not expecting Mrs. K to know about comic books, well played.
Sektor: What about Lenny or Dagger?
Sonya: Why would she name her child after a weapon?
Sub-Zero: COUGH Kitana! *Class laughs including Mrs. Khan*
Kitana: Yeah ok “Sub-Zero”.
Sub-Zero: What you tryna say?!
Kitana: You know exactly what I’m saying.
Sub-Zero: Flagpole. 3:00. It’s going down.
Kano: Oi, what about ehhh Krimson? (Shouts to GrandMaster Sub-Zero)
Mrs. Khan: Hmm. Actually I like that one, its settled, Krimson shall be a pending name! *The class claps and cheers Next order of business: Ice cream, or cake.
Kai: Oh I’m so gonna win this one.

*As the day went on, art class had a lot of fun with its make shift debates. Anyway, Noob and Smoke’s room where Noob is the only one there*

Noob: Good lord am I bored. Haha that rhymed. *A knock at the door* Yes boredom-free at last. *Opens the door to reveal Frost* Oh.
Frost: Oh?
Noob: Oh noooooo!
Frost: *Giggles and pokes Noob in the stomach* Will you let me in already.
Noob: I suppose. *Frost walks in* Did you skip practice or something?
Frost: No, practice ended like an hour earlier today.
Noob: Oh, well I don’t have practice, obviously, wanna go do something?
Frost: *Fake gasp* You mean you didn’t have anywhere to go with Darla?! I’m surprise she didn’t give you a list to take to the mall.
Noob: Frost stop that.
Frost: Noob she is using you to-
Noob: Frost! We have already talked about this and I said I’ll talk to her about it, damn!

*Silence in the room followed by an intense stare down from both parties. Frost breaks the stare contest by turning around and crossing her arms*

Noob: *Sighs and walks over to Frost* Frost I didn’t mean to yell. *Puts both hands on Frost’s shoulders* I said I would talk to Darla about it through person. I’m not blind Frost, give me some credit, ok. *Turns Frost around to face him* Ok?
Frost: … Fine.
Noob: Good! Give me a hug! *Bear hugs the crap outta Frost*
Frost: Stop it haha! I’m being mad at you right now!
Noob: Hell no! You gonna be un-mad today!
Frost: Ok, ok! I’m un-mad now! *Noob puts her down* Whew. Your are way to muscular to be hugging me like that.
Noob: Hey as long as you’re not mad at me then everything is fine.
Frost: Tell you what, I’ll be completely un-mad if you take me to my favorite Chinese restaurant.
Noob: The one where Liu and Kung Lao work? Alright.
Frost: Ok, then go get ready.
Noob: Why do you like Chinese food anyway?
Frost: Uh probably cause I’m Chinese. *Laughs*
Noob: Well damnit sometimes I don’t feel like solving all the mysteries sometimes Watson!
Frost: *Laughs* Just go get ready! I am starving!

*Elsewhere in a Chinese restaurant*

Liu Kang: So, tired.
Kung Lao: Mhm.
Liu Kang: Why did you come to work anyway? Your still injured.
Kung Lao: Didn’t feel like being home.
Liu Kang: What’s wrong with you?
Kung Lao: My leg is broken.
Liu Kang: No its something else. Whenever your around me it’s like you shut down.
Kung Lao: Has it occurred to you that it might be that your acting like a douche bag all the time?
Liu Kang: Excuse me?
Kung Lao: You heard me Liu. I don’t know when it happened but you’re an asshole now. Starting to do nut taps on your friends, neglecting homework to get your dick wet by Li Mei. Hell you won’t even come to Kitana’s house to make videos anymore. As of right now it just seems like the only thing you care about it is you and f!cking Li Mei of course.

*Damn Liu, Hold That. While Liu was speechless, two customers walked in the restaurant; A stocky blond dude and some blonde with a lot of makeup*

Stocky Bro Dude: Hey do I know you bro?
Kung Lao: Uh, I have no idea.
Stock Bro Dude: No I’ve seen you somewhere. .., Do you wrestle?
Kung Lao: Yeah Yeah for MKHS Dragons.
Stock Bro Dude: Oh yeah! *Claps hands* Your that dude who got knocked out by our 164. That shit was hilarious.
Kung Lao: [Milton; I remember this guy know he faced Noob] Yeah, almost as funny as you getting pinned, tripped by our 145 and falling on your face. That was a smooth wrestle move though.
Stocky Bro Dude: Oh you think that’s funny bro? *He flexing*
Makeup Chick: Baby calm down.
Kung Lao: Yeah “baby” calm down before I get fired for assault on a customer.

*Stocky Bro Dude Dawg Bro takes a step forward but a Chinese Menu is planted on his chest stopping his advance*

Liu Kang: Ok so that’s a table for two, follow me please.

*Stocky Bro Champ Dude takes a final look at Kung Lao and storms off with Liu to be seated*

Liu Kang: *Comes back to the counter* What the hell!? Your leg is broken?
Kung Lao: Yeah I was just bluffing. But if he came back here I would have been finished. *I swear to you that this pun was unintentional*
Liu Kang: *Laughs* Ah man that was ballsy. Look Kung Lao, can we talk about you and me later?
Kung Lao: Whatever man. *Noob and Frost walking in* Well, well! If it isn’t my favorite black person.
Noob: That’s racist and true at the same time. How did you pull that off is beyond me.
Liu Kang: Anicent Chinese secret. *Grabs two menus* Anyway follow me to your seats.