MKHS: Second Semester

My ideas are bosshog.

Have Drahmin come in and start up the Halloween carnival at the pier. Tensions erupt as Scorpion & Kitana accidentally get locked in the house of mirrors. Sub-Zero & Mileena suspect they are up to some sexy no good and are convinced that the best way to get them back is to do the nasty themselves. When they find out Scorps & Kitty didn't do anything they are crushed. Subz wants to tell, Mileena feels as if it will break her & Scorps already rocky relationship. Can they keep their secret? Will Scorp take her back if he finds out? Can Mileena convince Subs not to tell?

Find out next time, on Dragonball Z.

LMAOOOO holy shit!

I was thinking of the Dragonball Z narrator before you even mentioned DBZ :rofl:

3t52f.jpg

worst flash game ever

Ah what the hell? Why would you guys make me believe the thread had a new update?

Your punishments must be more severe

Exactly Yung. You're all a bunch of assholes and deserve to be shot in front of your families.

:rolleyes:
Who's writing next?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
For all that's pure and holy, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Before I start writing, It'll be cool to know what you guys would like to see from my update. Nothing stupid.. and Yes, there will be plenty of Baby Mama drama and a surprise :D

.... bbblp should write the damn thing then.

Oh what you thought a JK was gonna be here!?!?!? Well your right. I guess some comedy and drama (with no more game sponsoring) is always fine. In other words just write the damn thing

I thought Jax x Tanya would have been good but then that phag rain came along.

Think about it, jax could dip his dick into a bucket of chicken and she could suck it off

dick lickin' chicken