MKHS: Second Semester

3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg

Kira: Oh, *sniffs and wipes eye* ok. *Turns to leave*
Noob: (Yes, leave, leave.)
Kira: Oh wait! Don’t you wrestle with Kano?
Noob: (!) Um yeah.

^ :rofl: The Metal Gear Solid alert sound came to mind while reading that.

Dude, Sub Zero's RE reference at the end was godlike and I was expecting Scorpion to play Silent Hill. :laugh:

Sub Zero with the horrible Execution because he's slow in MK.

Ah shucks bbblp thanks for the support :love: I mean at least you read the title
The main question is who goes next?

But I just got finished destroying someone else's addiction. Frankly I don't want that in here anymore for any character.
Yeah Vital seems like a good choice

When does Freddy make his appearance?

There needs to be a great chapter about how he and Baraka have a series of Janitorial Olympic events to see who is the greatest janitor in the school.

Mokap finally got a job at the law firm he's been looking for for so long. Like Good Will Hunting.

Baraka was getting freaky with some of the gym girls, so the only way he'll be able to keep working there is as a janitor.

What the fukk am I talking about

My ideas are bosshog.

Have Drahmin come in and start up the Halloween carnival at the pier. Tensions erupt as Scorpion & Kitana accidentally get locked in the house of mirrors. Sub-Zero & Mileena suspect they are up to some sexy no good and are convinced that the best way to get them back is to do the nasty themselves. When they find out Scorps & Kitty didn't do anything they are crushed. Subz wants to tell, Mileena feels as if it will break her & Scorps already rocky relationship. Can they keep their secret? Will Scorp take her back if he finds out? Can Mileena convince Subs not to tell?

Find out next time, on Dragonball Z.