MKHS: Second Semester

I see, well be off then.
I must attend to a very important matter

... Yeah right, I'm going to sleep :laugh:

**** I knew there was something I was supposed to do today!

I'll be busy for the resst os today and tommorrow so Monday

So this is what I'd write if I had to do the more, intimate scenes...

Spoiler:
Smoke walked into the bedroom proudly when he noticed Jade in his favorite lingerie that he got for her. Jade licked her lips seductively, walking towards him as she began to unhook her bra. Smoke's eyes widened, surprised that she was so eager tonight. Jade grabbed him and pushed him onto the bed saying, "I bet you had a hard day today Smokey. Let me ease you up..."
Spoiler:
enhanced-buzz-15854-1300424464-1.jpg

Spoiler:
Smoke walked into the bedroom proudly when he noticed Jade in his favorite lingerie that he got for her. Jade licked her lips seductively, walking towards him as she began to unhook her bra. Smoke's eyes widened, surprised that she was so eager tonight. Jade grabbed him and pushed him onto the bed saying, "I bet you had a hard day today Smokey. Let me ease you up..."
Spoiler:

..... Successful troll is successful <_<

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pfft, rookie

Smoke walked in to find a naked Jade
Smoke: let's f*ck
Jade: ok
They have wild passionate sex

Thus concludes Saturday, now where is my Oscar?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Thank ****ing basedgod.

Sup guys this is iVital bring you another update to MK:HS, I encourage you guys to take the compliments and discussion to the MK:HS Discussion thread I will put the link to the thread below this introduction.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/26147-MKHS-Discussion-Thread

Friday, It's the last period of the day and everyone is ready to get home and chill with each other from the long week of school.
Mr.Chi: I know it's the last class of the day, Like you guys i'm tired and ready to go home also so today is going to be an easy day. We're going to work on our Midterm study guides all day you may have up to 4 partners in one group.

Group 1: Kai, Kang, Jax, Cage
Group 2: Kitana, Jade, Smoke, Sub Zero
Group 3: Mileena, Scorpion, Skarlet, Sonya
Group 4: Frost, Li mei, Kira, Kano​
Frost's group
Frost: That new guy is kinda cute, what was his name again?
Li Mei: Kai he's a good friend of Kang, pretty cool laid back guy he's also looking for a girl friend *rolling eyes*
Frost: Lie more? I doubt he would want an EX whore like me anyways *frowns*
Li Mei: If you want people to take you serious and see the new Frost you have to build cofidence and self esteem hun *smiles* After school today come to the dorm and I will introduce you to him, K?
Frost: Maybe, I want to talk to him when I'm ready today isn't the best time..
Li mei: Translation, you're going to be at the dorm around 4:30?
Frost: Yea whatever..
Mileena's group​
Mileena: Scorpy, I did my first speed run on RE3 completed it in 28mins *Smiles*
Scorpion: I'm proud? I guess.. When are we going to spend time together? You've been so caught up in resident evil for the past two weekends and I want team with my Mily..
Mileena: When ever you want to? What Kind of question is that.. All you had to do is call me *laughs*
Scopion: ..... Your phone was either dead or on Silent for two weeks straight..
Mileena: That explains why no one has called me in two weeks, *Hugs scorpion* I'm so sowwy you forgive me?
Scorpion: Of course I do I cant stay mad at my Mily pie forever *Hugs her back*
Skarlet and Sonya: Awwwww

Kitana's group​
Kitana: So Tangent equals opposite side over Adjacent side so it will be Tan36 equals X Multiplied by 3 Makes sense now?
Sub zero: I don't know why but it's easier to understand when you explain it *laugh* Maybe it's you goddess-like voice
Kitana: *Blushes* Well can I be your teacher tonight after school?
Sub Zero: Wish I could babe, but scorpion would interrupt us..
Kitana: ... I was talking about Studying not sex and Mileena said her and scorpion were studying at my house today.
Sub zero: [ I should really slap my self now, at least I tried though.. Kinda..] So around what time after school? I will be free around 6 or 6:30, cool with you?
Kitana: Fine with me.
*Bell rings to release the students from school*
Mr. Chi: Before you leave I wish you guys a good week end and study hard, Dismissed

The students leave the class to start off a weekend of hardcore studying and some will slack off and put their social lives first instead of school.
Rain, at his locker engages in conversation with Tanya president of the student council.

Tanya: We have a mandatory SC meeting today and we need you there, we have plans to change somethings around this school and having the principle's son have a say so will help a lot *smiles*
Rain: No thanks, places to be, people to talk to, most important a life to live. Later..
Tanya: Thought you would say that sooo I brought a good friend of yours to persuade you to come, Jade could you please talk to your friend rain for me please?
Jade: *waves at rain with an evil smile*
Rain: ... You win, how long is the shit storm last?
Tanya: 3:30 to 4:30 nothing but a hour.

Rain follows her to the student concil room for the meeting, Tanya is wearing a Yellow Polo shirt with skinny blue jeans making her.. uhh Lower half huge (DAT ASS and DEM HIPS)

Rain: [ Since when did Tanya become.. soo sexy]
Tanya: Staring pretty hard, Like what you see?
Rain: Uhh.. no you had something on your pants let me get it off *feels on her butt*
Tanya: *Blushes* No, we have to hurry to the meeting it starts in 5 minutes. *giggles*
They make it to the meeting in time, the students discussed many things that needed to be addressed at the school like, more after school activities, after school tutoring, and the cafeteria being remodeled. Surprisingly Rain payed attention and felt the same way the student council did and would do anything he could to see these ideas become a reality. Shortly after the meeting....
Rain: Kinda glad you forced me to come to the meeting, how'd you know about Jade breaking my arm when I was a Kid?
Tanya: I have my sources and I hav----
*Rain grabs Tanya and they kiss romantically*
-- To go.. *giggles* where did that come from? I though you hated me..
Rain: ...This stays a secret.
Rain walks away and heads home.
Sindel: You came home later than usual, they canceled practice today.
*Rain ignores her and walks to Mileena's room*
Rain: Overbite, I need advice...
Mileena: There's a nicer way to ask droplet.. go erode a rock or something I'm busying playing RE4..
Rain: With that comeback you dont deserve it, Yeaa but you know Tanya right?
Mileena: Yes I do, one of my good friends what is it?
Rain: Long story short.. *takes a deep breath* So she forced me to go to a student council meeting and [ Wait... why am I telling her this? she's going to use it against me sooner or later] she fell on her face and i carried her to the nurse, she was heavy.. *laugh*
Mileena: Ah, that's nice you forgot the part where you smacked her on the butt and kissed her after the meeting *sly grin*
Rain: [F*ck my life] *facepalms* Yeaaaa I'm going to leave now.
Mileena: NO! Stay, if you really want to be with her you might as well show it. knowing how complicated you are it's one of those love hate type of things. Right? And you want to tell her how you feel but you can't because of your pride and huge ego in the way.
Rain: [ How the f*ck did she know?] *Drops jaw*
Rain walks slowly outs the room still shocked that his little sister read him like a book.
Mileena: Now, back to my speed run *grins*
Mean while at Scorpions and Sub Zero's dorm............
Sub zero: That was amazing, didn't know you could do all of that in a short amount of time.
Kitana: It's easy when you're focused..
Scorpion: *busts inside the room* NO! I don't want to be a Teenage uncle!!
Kitana: He was talking about the Math worksheet we went over..
Scorpion: Oh *laughs* anyways... I'm heading over your house to study with Mileena, later
Sub zero & Kitana: Later
Sub zero: I'm waiting on you before we do anything like that.
Kitana: What, Math?
Sub zero: No silly *Kisses her on the cheek* Sex.
Kitana: I never thought about it to be honest, I could careless If we did have sex
Sub Zero: *Lies* Yea, same here
Kitana drops her pencil and bends over to pick it up
Sub Zero: [Yea we would talk about not having sex when she bends over right infront of me..]
Kitana: *standing straight back up* Do you understand Trig now? Or is it still confusing?
Sub zero: So much easier than before that was the only thing I had problems with the rest is a breeze
Kitana: *giggles* shut up puns won't get you an A on the mid terms
Sub zero: But they will keep my girl laughing so I'm cool with that
Kitana: It's cool with me to..

They kiss romantically, but in the process they start to take off clothes and then eventually... Yea, you know what happens, BUT!!! They were aware of the dangers of unprotteced Sex so sub zero wrapped it up, iVital promoting safe sex since 2012 8)
45 Minutes later..( Because I can't go into detail with what they did <_<)
Scorpion and Mileena walk into the dorm

Scorpion: STAAAAAAAAAAARS *creepy nemesis voice*
Mileena: Not as scary compared to the real thing, why do you like him anyways? He's nowhere near badass as Wesker.
Scorpion: Wesker!?? *mocking Wesker* NO YOU'RE WRONG! Shit aint even funny.
Mileena: *laughs* Better than Gaymesis *rolling eyes* Can't believe you left you Language art study guide here..
Scorpion: Sorry babe, was rushing to get to my Mily
Mileena: What ever *giggles* It's in your room right?
Scorpion: Yea, right next to the lamp on the left side.
Mileena walks into scorpion in sub zero's room and turns on the light switch.
Mileena: ...........................................................................
Shocked she stood there.. processing that shit she just seen.
Scorpion: What's takin' you so lon----
Kitana and Sub zero: *Pokerface.png*
Kitana: Think it's time I go home now...
Scorpion Teleports Kitana and Mileena home, after the very.. awkward even that just took place.
Mileena: Please tell me you use protection..
Kitana: of course I'm not dumb, didn't take Sex Ed for no reason *Raising voice slightly* Why does it matter to you if I did or didn't use a condom?
Mileena: Woahh sis, why so serious? and because I care and don't want you to catch any STD or anything just looking out is that a bad thing?
Kitana: Noooo *sighs* I didn't expect to have sex.. just turn a study session into a small get together.
Mileena: You have to tell me all the details!! How bi--

Nope, not going into detail to explicit :rolleyes:
Meanwhile at Jax's dorm, Sonya came over to play a four man/Woman game of spades
Team 1: Sonya and Jaxs
Team 2: Johnny and skarlet​
Jax: Ok, 2 of club low, 2 of Diamonds high, Red joker the highest, Black Joker the lowest, renig at that's 3 books standards rules first to 300 wins any bets?
Cage: *takes out a huge stacks of ones* 50 on the table all in ones
Sonya: *Pulls out a 10 and a 5 dollar bill* 15 on the table
Skarlett: Not risking anything *laughs*
Jax: * 2 twenty dollar bills* 40 bucks.

A very intense game of cards between both teams Sonya and Jax won by the red joker overthrowing the black one. Final score 300 to 290
Sonya: *Counting money* 104 dollars in all divided by two and we get $52 a piece good job partner.
Jax: Like wise *laughs*
A salty Cage: So lucky, if you never misdealt the we would have won that one.
Skarlet: *Messages cages neck* Calm down babe, it was for fun *kisses him on the cheek*
Cage: What ever, I'm going to bed early tonight *leaves the table*
skarlet: *sighs* Good game guys, guess I have to calm him down now *leaves the table*
Jax: This ain't nothing new.
Sonya: Does the same thing every time we play, makes a risky bet
Jax: Loses..
Sonya and Jax: Goes to bed early.
*They both laugh*
Sonya: Hard to believe we have been friends for so long most people start to separate when they get to highschool.
Jax: Well that tells you that we're best of friends *laughs*
Sonya: Yea, remember the time in the 2nd grade during Under the slides we kissed *laughs* you were my first kiss.
Jax: You were mine also I remember the time you fell of the monkey bars 4th grade and I had to carry you to the nurse.
Sonya: Don't remind me I had to get stitches on my left arm because of that...
Jax: *smiling* I miss being in elementary school so much fun back then.
Sonya: So you're not having fun with Highschool sonya? You pedophile *rolling eyes*
Jax: *laugh* I didn't mean it like that..
Sonya: *Checks her phone* Wow.. it's 9:30. I'm going to go back to the dorm. Cya.
Jax: Wait, let me walk you to the door.
He walks her to the door to tell her goodbye
Jax: Cya tomorrow I guess?
Sonya: Well of course I say we 1v1 in spades and bet all of our money
Jax: Deal, *He hugs sonya* Later...
Sonya: yea, later..
She walks off, then shortly turns back around to give Jax a kiss ( A small peck nothing serious.. Unless MK characters kissing gives you a boner.)
That concludes Friday, Johnny is salty, Sub zero and Kitana do the nasty, Mileena transformed scorpion into a RE fan but he likes the bad guys <_<, Sonya and Jax are getting somewhere.

Saturday!!!

At the Kahn's resident Kitana wakes up feeling sick and tired she's spent the entired night up throwing up and feeling nausiated, thinking about what happened yesterday

Mileena: Kitana! Wake up.. its 2PM and you've been in bed ALL DAYYY!!!
Kitana: I don't feel well, was up all night soooo tired.
Mileena: *sigh* Well I'm playing RE if you need me. K?
Kitana: When are you not playing RE?
Mileena: *Evil look* Shut up...
Kitana decides to Text her BFFTTEOT(BestFriendForeverTill'TheEndOfTime) Jade...
Kitana: Hi =)
Jade: Hey stranger we didn't get a chance to talk friday because you were busy with Sub zero <_<
Kitana: Wait? So you know..
Jade: Know what? o.o
Kitana: The sex thing..
Jade: YOU TWO HAD SEX!!!!!!!!! :O
Kitana:.... Yes, you can't tell anyone
Jade: Your secret is safe with me ;)
Kitana: Great, but I've been feeling strange ever since I got home
Jade: What do you mean by "Strange"?
Kitana: Sick, Tired... Couldn't get any sleep last night :[
Jade: Kitana.. All those are symptom of pregnancy
Kitana: Lie more? he used a condom..
Jade: It could have busted y'know <_<
Kitana: He would have told me if it did at least I think he would..
Jade: Just to be sure go to the clinic when ever you have time, do your parents know?
Kitana: Of course not.. Dad would go berserk, mom would lecture me on sex all night.
Jade: :laugh: You're lucky, it's always some kind of interruption when Smoke and I get in the mood x_x so how did it happen?
Kitana: Math, Topic about sex, Kissing, Sex.. Long story short.
Jade: ...
Kitana: Mileena and scorpion caught us though <_<
Jade: :lol: award moment?
Kitana: Nope.. My sister just starred at us for 10 minutes straight for no reason #Sarcasm
Jade: Chill Kitana :rofl:
Kitana: :laugh: Not gunna lie I did not expect that.
Jade: I'm coming over to help my sick besty I know Mileena is busy with RE <_<
Kitana: Good to know I can depend on you Jade =]
Jade: Anytime friend C:​

Jade comes over to the Khan's residence to help Kitana with anything she asked for

Kitana: I think it would be best if we go to the clinic today..
Jade: How are get there? and sneaking by your parents...
Kitana: Smoke bomb, and lie.. *coughing* problem solved.
Jade: I think it's best if Sub came along also..
Kitana: *sigh* What if he doesn't want a child?
Jade: .. It's sub zero the most caring guy in the school *smiles*

With a deceiving lie about studying at Jade house the twosome go to smokes dorm.

Smoke: Sup sexy?
Jade: Nothing much handsome, you wouldn't mind doing me a favor right?
Smoke: anything for my Jade *Kisses her on the cheek*
Jade: I need you to smoke bomb us to the Clinic..
Smoke: Kitana wants to check for Pregnancy? Makes sense..
Jade: Wait.. how'd you know?!
Smoke: Sub and I are like this *crosses fingers* , wait before you go can I be the Elder God father? *rolleyes*
Kitana: .............
Jade: *Hostile look* We will talk later..

Smoke Teleports them to the clinic to see if Kitana is really pregnant, after hours of waiting in the waiting room reading the lame magazines watching the boring re runs of My little Centaur Kitana finally enters the room of Dr.Valentino, a very beautiful woman, blonde hair, nice curvy body, pale skin..

Dr.V: *picks up clip board from the counter* So Mrs.Kahn
Kitana: Just call me Kitana please.
Dr.V: Very well, Kitana we will run a series of test today, these precedences shouldn't last no longer that 45 minutes.
Kitana: [45 minutes.. oh the irony *sighs*]

Throught the 45 minutes of tests Kitana was worried and thoughts were going through her head...
All the test are over and Kitana is waiting for Dr.V to return.
Kitana:[ Here we are.. the moment of truth. Have to think of a way to explain to mom and dad. Get a job to support the baby, Possibly drop out of high school.. my life would be ruined] *She begins to cry*
Dr.V walks into the room.

Dr.V: Well Kitana, the results are back and from the looks of them your fine. No sign of STDs, No baby you're a healthy young woman *smiles*
Kitana: Soo the restless night, Vomiting, sickness.. what caused that?
Dr.V: *Takes off glasses* See Kitana at a young age you go through changes and your mind or way of thinking is affected the most from these changes.
Kitana: So you're saying it was all in my head?
Dr.V: Correct. It's common you're maturing *smiles*
Kitana: *facepalms* I feel so dumb now..
Dr.V: It's ok *laughs* Don't worry about the bill, we can't let Sindel know about this. It's our little secret.
Kitana: Wait, You know my Mom?
Dr.V: One of my favorite patients, very coopertive and funny.

Kitana returns to the waiting room to see Jade and smoke reading magazines..
Jade: So what's the news?
Kitana: Not pregnant, No Stds, i'm clean *smiles*
Jade: *Hugs Kitana*
Smoke: [NOOOOOOOOOO!!! All is lost]
Smoke Teleports them back home, Mileena and Scorpion are playing UMVC3 and Sub zero is just watching them go at it.
Mileena: You have to be F*cking kidding me, Level 3 X-factor dark wesker..
Scorpion:[ So hot when she rages]
Sub zero: Kitana! *grabs her by the hands* So how did it go?
Kitana: Good if you didn't want a child, Bad if you did.. *smiles*
Sub zero: *laughs*
They 2 couples (Smoke x Jade, Kitana x Sub zero) Watch Mileena and scorpion go back and forth at offline casuals in UMVC3. Mileena comes on top winning 7-4 That RE team Jill, Nemesis, Wesker vs Nemesis, Chris, Wesker

Hope you guyz and galz enjoyed! =)
Cya next time when it's my turn

Ok so I figured I stop teasing you guys. Take into account I'm not finished yet but I'd like to share with you guys where I'm at. Thanks for being patient and comment on the discussion thread por favor.

When the Shit Hits the Fan Part 2​

Sunday

*After the events of Saturday you would think I follow up on Kitana and Sub-Zero. Well guess what? We gonna see what Noob and Frost are doing so suck it dry! Noob and frost are in Noob and Smoke’s dorm room where Frost is lazily watching television while Noob is asleep*
Frost: *After watching T.V. for a few more minutes* Ugh! I can’t take it anymore. *Walks over to the chair where Noob is sleeping and shakes him awake* Hey I’m bored Noob!
Noob: *With his eyes still closed* Ahhh, do something productive like color in a color book, or do your nails.
Frost: Noob I’m serious. *Puts both hands on Noob’s knees* Can we please do something fun? Pleasssssse!
Noob: *Opens his eyes and so happens to see Frost’s cleavage* Uh, *Shakes his head* Sure what do you want to do?
Frost: Yay! *Jumps up and down* I was hoping we could go to the mall!
Noob: *Gets up and stretches* Why?
Frost: Well I just want to look around, also you need new clothes.
Noob: I do not.
Frost: Noob all you wear is all black. Every. Single. Day.
Noob: What’s wrong with that?
Frost: It’s just, you look the same no matter where you go. If you want to stand out you gotta wear different colors other than black and gray.
Noob: And I suppose your gonna make me?
Frost: Um chyeah. Unless you want me to tell Smoke that you tried to do bad things to me. *Evil grin*
Noob: You wouldn’t dare!
Frost: *Innocent girl tone* And then he tried to stick his thing in my nono place!
Noob: Ok shit we’ll go to the mall! Let me take a shower first for Christ sake. *Heads to the bathroom*
Frost: Hmm, I gotta use that more often. *Giggles*

*Elsewhere, say the Khan residence where Mileena and Kitana watching some sort of movie*
Mileena: So he hasn’t text you for like a day?
Kitana: Yeah, Sub did not text or call for awhile now. *Sighs*
Mileena: Kat I don’t think you should jump to conclusions. Something could have happened to his phone for all we know.
Kitana: I wanna believe that Mily but it just seems so unlikely. I mean if you were a guy and your girlfriend thought she was pregnant wouldn’t you try to avoid her.
*Silence*
Mileena: Kitty you should just ask him tomorrow,
Kitana: Yeah your right. *Door bells rings and Kitana gasps* Maybe that’s him now! *Gets up and runs to the door*
Mileena: Desperate much?
Kitana: Oh shut up. *Looks through the peep hole and sees Tanya in a yellow tube shirt and black skirt looking nervous as all hell* Oh it’s just Scorpion.
Mileena: *Gasps and smiles* Really!?
Kitana: *Winks* Desperate much?
Mileena: … shut up troll.
Kitana: *Opens the door* Hey there Tanya.
Tanya: *Surprised* Oh h-hey Kitana! *Clears throat* I didn’t expect to see you here.
Kitana: Well I do live here and all sooooo…
Tanya: Right, right, I meant- *Sighs* I just came over to see if R- I mean Mileena was here.
Kitana: *Smiles* Y’ know Tanya lies and slander will get you nowhere. Rain is at the school’s basketball court with some friends.
Tanya: Oh ok. *Turns to leave but turns right back around* How did you read me like a book?
Kitana: Well it’s kinda hard not to notice that you like him. Besides Mileena told me.
Tanya: Haha that would make sense. Well I’m on my way to ask Rain if he wants to go on a date with me.
Kitana: Oh really? Word of advice, don’t give up. Rain cracks under pressure easily when it comes to girls. And since he likes you it’ll be so easy.
Tanya: *Smiles* I’ll do my best. Thank you very much, later. *Leaves and Kitana closes the door*
Mileena: What a role model.
Kitana: Yeah I guess it’s in my blood huh?
*They both laugh*

*At the basketball court where Rain, Kabal, Smoke, and Sub-Zero (skins) are going up against Scorpion, Jax, Stryker, and Reptile (shirts). It was game point for both teams and scoring was critical. Jax is covering up Rain who’s trying to drive to the basket. He isn’t really successful*
Jax: *While defending Rain* Whatcha got, huh? Whatcha got?
Rain: Come on Jax I can’t see with a big as shadow blocking the sun.
Jax: Was that a racist joke?
Rain: Yeah sure it was NAACP.
*With his back turned, Rain pushed Jax off with his butt, turned around and shot the ball. It was aiming to go in the basket when a certain burst of flames near the hoop caught everyone’s attention. Scorpion smacked the ball out of the air*
Rain: The f*ck!?
Scorpion: Get that bullsh*t outta here!
*Scorpion grabs the bouncing ball and runs to the other end of the court like a crack head with ten bucks. He’s almost to the other basket when he suddenly slips on a sheet of ice on the ground. It was no other than, GHOST RIDER!*
Sub-Zero: Suck it dry b*tch!
*Sub-Zero runs back to the original basket but gets stopped by Reptile. Sub passes the ball to Smoke who in returns passes the ball to Rain ready to go a second round*
Stryker: *Who’s joined by Jax with their hands up* Where ya going with that ball boy? Sure as hell won’t be that back.
Rain: Jackson, Kurtis, could you tell me how my back looks?

*Rain dribbled the ball behind his back to cross up Jax, then followed up by dribbling the ball between his legs to throw Stryker off the backboard, leapt into the air, turned around and caught the ball and dunked it with both hands. Skins win*

Scorpion: *Gets up* Hey no fair you guys cheated!
Sub-Zero: Ninja, are you serious?
Rain: *Gets down* Sub don’t worry about him. He just catching feelings.
Jax: Yeah but nobody is catching feelings.
Smoke: Oh, Jax caught some emotions!
Rain: For those who have acquired any feelings I do say. *Puts his hands in a X formation and chops it across his lower half three times and says* Suck! It! Dry!

*The rest of the skins do the same thing. After a short while Jax charges Rain*

Jax: Get over here!
Rain: I didn’t know you did copyright Jackson! You must be mad! You mad? Ahahah- ah!
Jax: *Jax catches Rain and puts him in a headlock* Oh yeah! I be mad alright!

*Everybody is laughing at the duo when all of a sudden Tanya walks in and crosses her arms*

Tanya: Oh Rain I didn’t know you swung both ways.

*A bunch of ‘OOOOOOO’s’ are heard. Rain gets out of Jax’s headlock and fixes his hair*

Rain: Oh please, we all know you swing EVERYWAY.

*Louder ‘OOOOOO’s’ are heard hollowed by laughing. The rest of the group move to the bleachers to get their stuff*

Tanya: *Frowning* Whatever, can I talk to you for a second?
Rain: Sure when I give a flying f*ck. *Looks up into the air* Sorry no f*cks seem to be flying today. Later bumblebee. *Walks to the bench to get his stuff*
Tanya: *With one cheek puffed* [Ok Tanya time to put that advice to work] *Tanya makes her way over to Rain who was just about to put on a shirt* Rain.
Rain: *Puts on his shirt* What?
Tanya: *With speed that would shame the Flash, Tanya grabs Rain’s ear and begins dragging him out of the gym* I said I needed to talk to you. You should really get your ears checked.
Rain: I would if you didn’t have my ear in a vice grip you bi- *Tanya yanks his ear* OW!

*And with that they exit though the door*

The rest of the boys: ….
Smoke: Rain just got told what to do… by a girl other than his mom and Jade.
Sub-Zero: By God, a zombie apocalypse is coming!

*Everybody laughs*

Sub-Zero: *Gets his stuff* Well gentlemen, it’s been a pleasure?
Jax: Where you going? It’s a little early to beat you meat isn’t it?
Scorpion: Never early enough. Kuai and I got job interviews to go to today.*Grabs his bag*
Kabal: It’s nice to see you two bums getting jobs. Where you applying to?
Sub-Zero: Well Hanzo and I are going to a job interview at Al’s Burger. I’m going to keep applying everywhere.
Reptile: Hmm, why the sudden interest in getting jobs?
Sub-Zero: Well I want to save up for a car. The teleporting gives me a headache sometimes.
Scorpion: I want to earn money o save up for college.
Smoke: Smart.
Reptile: Oh that’s cool.
Sub-Zero: Yeah. Hey wait minute! *Points at Reptile* You said you needed a job right?
Reptile: Yeah I did.
Sub-Zero: Why don’t you come with us?
Reptile: Huh?
Scorpion: Yeah! You could work with us and succeed in your goal of buying a ring.
Reptile: You guys would do that for me? T-Thanks you so much.
Sub-Zero: Of course, we will. But we gotta hurry, interview at Al’s is in one hour.
Reptile: Alright, to the dorms!
Scorpion: Epic bastard. Later guys!

*Everybody says their goodbye’s and the trio teleports away*

Stryker: Ok, now what?
Kabal: I say we eavesdrop on Rain and his booty call.
Stryker: Oh how delicious. My new word by the way.
Smoke: I’m down.
Jax: *Starts walking* Shame on you guys! Trying to listen in on a future couple.
Stryker: Wait, you’re walking to where they are.
Jax: Yeah, what’s taking you guys so long.

*All four of them grin and peek their heads out to look at what Rain and Tanya are talking about though the door. They see Tanya and Rain talking with Rain’s arms across his chest, while Tanya has her hands on her hips looking all sassy! (Coughs)*

Smoke: *In a deep Australian voice* What we have here folks is a female tiger in heat trying to mate with the male lion.
Stryker: *Also in a deep Australian voice* The male lion has a massive history of being dominant over other female tigers.
Smoke: Will that streak end today? Fin’ out on Discovery Channel.
Kabal: Will you two shut up! I can barely hear what they’re saying.
Stryker and Smoke: Apologies mate.

*Back to this complicated couple*

Tanya: Why won’t you go on a date with me?
Rain: Cause I don’t feel like it.
Tanya: Oh stop it. *Puts her arms across her chest* How this relationship thing goes is that your suppose to take me out on dates.
Rain: And I told you I don’t feel like it.
Smoke: Mmm the lion’s tactic is to evade the tiger’s advances.
Stryker: But will it work?
Tanya: *Steps into Rain’s personal space* What’s the real reason, hmm?
Rain: *Is that blushing I see!?* … I guess it’s because I’m not really good at going out on dates.
Smoke and Stryker: BULLSH-

*Jax grabs both of them by the mouths and head back inside. Both Tanya and Rain look at the gym door*

Tanya: Did you hear that?
Rain: Yeah, the guys most be joking around or something.
Tanya: Uh-huh?
Jax: I swear if that happens again I will crush you both.
Stryker and Stryker: Apologies mate.
Tanya: *Pokes Rain on the chest* What do you mean you’re not good on dates? My sources said that you are the number one player at our school.
Rain: I am. I do not take them out on dates though. I do a little smooth talk, suggest we have sex and things hit off from there.
Tanya: Oh, I see. *Shakes her head* Well that stuff is not happening here! You’re gonna take me out tonight.
Rain: Or what? You’ll kick me out of student council?
Tanya: No, *Suddenly, she puts her breasts on Rain’s chest (surprising Rain) and looks up into his eyes* You might miss the chance to get closer to me.
Smoke: Great googly moogly?
Stryker: Can the lion maintain his ground?
Kabal: *Also in a deep Australian voice* Or will the tiger succeed in her seduction techniques?

*Smoke, Stryker, and Jax turn their heads and stare at Kabal*
Kabal: Damnit now you guys got me doing it!
Jax: Will you guys please shut the hell up!
Stryker, Smoke, and Kabal: Apologies mate.
Kabal: Damnit!
Rain: What are you-
Tanya: *Puts her finger on his lips* Shh. I know how much you like to feel me up when get the chance. I’m just saying if you want to touch me more you have to get closer to me. Kind of like this close. *Their faces are inches apart. Tanya puts her hand on the side of Rain’s face and leans his face closer to hers. Their lips are oh so close to each other* So Rain, do you want to get close to me or what?
Rain: … Hpmh *Grins* If it means more of this then yes. *Rain closes his eyes, leans forward and kisses nothing but air. Rain opens his eyes to see Tanya walking away*
Tanya: Good then, how about we go get some Chinese around 7?
Rain: What the hell?
Tanya: I’ll take that as a yes. *Smiles, waves, and starts running away* See you later Droplet! *Runs around a corner and disappears leaving Rain dumbfounded. With nothing left to do, Rain teleports away*
Smoke: Thus concludes our theory that fine breastes rule the world.
Stryker: Right, join us next time on our study of rocks here on Discovery Channel.
Jax: You guys are without a doubt dumb as hell.
Kabal: Never in my 17 years of life would I think I ever see that happen.
Stryker: Yeah tragic. Well it’s all good, at least we know he’s in good hands from both of them.
Smoke: Both of what? I only saw one girl.
Stryker: Yeah, Tanya and Rain’s right hand.
*The four boys howl with laughter, that is until they heard a person cracking their knuckles*
Rain: So… how you going to tell your viewers how you guys tragically got cancelled today? *Evil grin*
Kabal: I’m sure there’s an explanation somewhere but, I don’t have to give one. Later! *Starts up his super and makes it halfway down the street until he is struck by purple lightning. Kabal stops dead in his tracks and falls flat on his face* Lighting powers… damnit *Passes out*

*Smoke, Stryker, Jax were shocked (all pun) to see Kabal suddenly be struck by lightning. After the initial shock wore off pure set in when they turn their heads back at Rain who was glowing with purple lightning and blue water (coming from the water fountains in the gym)*

Jax: Now look here, we won’t tell anyone.
Stryker: Yeah that’s right! Just between us.
Rain: Well of course you guys won’t tell anyone. You won’t remember.
Smoke: COME AT US NATURE!

*As Rain walked home he had a lot to think about*

Rain: [Damn them! Having listening on Tanya and me like that. Hell, they probably saw the whole thing. Hopefully the lightning caused them some sort of amnesia or same thing]

*Elsewhere at Noob and Smoke’s dorm room where Noob and Frost are about to go to the mall when Smoke walks in with a frizzy afro*

Noob: The hell happen to you?
Smoke: I don’t know exactly. I went to go play basketball, saw two people talking and next thing I know I’m laying on the floor.
Frost: Wow, must have been some kind of drug you taken.
Smoke: Baby, I’ve taken every drug known to man and haven’t had a single drug having my hair look like this.

*Back to Rain*

Rain: [Anyway I got bigger things to worry about; things like Tanya. Why did I agree on going? Damn that girl! Never in my life have I been seduced like that. Well maybe in my former life but damnit I’m top dog here! It’s just, she reminds me so much about her…]

*As Rain reaches his doorstep he gets a mental image of him being much younger looking into the big yellow eyes of an older girl who looks like Tanya except she is white. She did however have the same hairstyle as Tanya*

Rain: Ammy… *Sighs* I gotta visit you soon huh? Well on a better note, I have a lot a time to chill so I’m going to do just that.

*Rain opens the door and is met with the sight of Mileena playing UMVC3 while Kitana is reading a magazine on the couch*

Rain: [Shit]

*Rain attempts to tiptoe pass them without them noticing buuut*

Kitana: *Without looking up* Where ya going Rain? Don’t you wanna spend time with your “friend” before you go out on a date with your girlfriend.

*All the girls giggle uncontrollably*

Rain: … [FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!]

*Well with that ordeal out of the way, let’s go to the mall with Noob and Frost*

Noob: *Sighs* [We’ve been walking around for 30 minutes and still haven’t gone clothes shopping like she said. I will never understand how Kuai and Tomas deal with this stuff. She is still looking at those customized phone covers. Not like she’s going to buy one.]
Frost: Noob! *Interlocks both of her arms with Noob’s arm* Ready to go?
Noob: Yup. [Of course during these 30 minutes Frost has been doing that a lot. Putting her perfectly huge breasts against my arm. Thank you Evolution you rewarding bastard. Then again we do look like a couple…] *Shakes his head* [No, I cannot date my lil sis.]
Noob’s Shadow Clone: [But she’s not related to you. You could totally tap that freshman pus-]
Noob: [Don’t you even f*cking try to finish that sentence! Frost is family no matter what.]
*While Noob was mentally arguing with himself Frost was poking him*
Frost: Noob! Noob! Noob!
Noob: Huh, what?
Frost: Are you ready to go get some new clothes?
Noob: I’ve been ready for the past 30 minutes!
Frost: Oh somebody’s excited, good let’s go!

*The couple, excuse me, the duo went to Abercrombie and Finch*

Noob: Hell no.
Frost: But-
Noob: Too gay-
Frost: Okay then.

*Next stop is Hot Topic*

Noob: Yes!
Frost: No.
Noob: But-
Frost: Too gothic.
Noob: Fine.

*Next store is Aeropostale*

Frost: Soooo?
Noob: I guess.
Frost: Great! *Drags Noob in the store*

For the next 45 minutes the pair was picking out clothes left from right. Let’s join Noob in the fitting room*

Noob: [Never thought I see the day where a girl would dress me. Then again it’s helped a lot. Frost was right, I could partically wear any color I want. Except pink, f*ck pink.] *Knock at the door* Come in. [Wait, damnit!]
Frost: *Opens the door* Hey I- *Sees Noob’s half naked muscular body* [He’s so buff] *Blushes* I found you some more clothes *sets them down and leaves*
Noob: [Brain, you are the dumbest mother*cker I know]

*After putting on the clothes Noob felt funny. The white button down short sleeve shirt was not bad at all. It was the damn red jeans. They were so damn tight*

Frost: How are the clothes?
Noob: Shirt’s fine, it is these pants. They are killing me!
Frost: Oh really? Come out and let me see.

*Noob opens the door and was instantly greeted with a camera flash*

Noob: Wha?
Frost: Hahaha! You should see your face! Hahaha!

*Frost shows Noob’s picture on her phone. His mouth drops to the floor but recovers when he knows what he must do*

Noob: Come here! *Attempts to grab the phone*
Frost: Hey! *Freezes Noob’s hand before he actually gets the phone*
Noob: Hey!
Frost: To Facebook! *Tries to but Noob’s black arms wrap around her waist and pulls her closer to his body so he can get the phone* No stop! Ahahaha stop it! *Finally gets the phone taken from her*
Noob: *Deletes photo* You… you could have, huh? *Before Noob could finish his sentence he sees Frost with his pants that he wore to the mall running to the exit* Hey you punk get back here! [Damn these pants! I can barely walk!] Give me back my pants.
Frost: Not a chance bro! *Sticks out her tongue, laughs hysterically, and jets into the crowd*

*Noob reaches the exit and forms his hand into a finger gun*
Noob: Silly kid, bang.

*Noob shoots his bluish-blackish portal at Frost’s feet. Frost notices and tries to jump over it but a shadow clone grabs her ankle. The shadow clone quickly pulls the screaming Frost into the portal and they both disappear. Noob blows smoke off his “gun”, heads into the store, and shoots a portal at the ceiling where Frost comes through. Noob catches her in a bridal position*

Frost: No fair!
Noob: Hush up and give me my pants.
Frost: Oh fine. Can I have my phone back?
Noob: Uh-huh. *At that moment Noob realized he was still holding Frost in his arms in front of all these people. He gently let’s her down on her feet*
Frost: Why did you put me down? *fixes skirt* I was starting to get comfy in your arms.
Noob: *If Noob wasn’t so black I tell you that he was blushing; but I can’t tell* R-right. *Clears throat* I’m ready to go.
Frost: All right then, change and we’ll pay for it.

*After Noob changes into his regular clothes they take their bags to the register and start to pay for it*

Darla: *Blonde cashier, huge boobs since it’s MK and she has pink highlights in her hair* Ok so your total is $113.24 will that be cash or credit?
Noob: Debit. *Pulls out a black Visa card and hands it to the cashier*
Darla: Soo, are you guys a couple?
Noob: Oh us? No.
Frost: Yeah, Noob is a big brother to me.
Darla: Ok cool! See I thought you guys looked like a really cute couple but since you aren’t, are you single Noob?
Noob: Me? Yeah I’m single.
Darla: Awesome! Do you mind if I give you my number?
Noob: Oh um… sure I guess.
Darla: Ok! My name is Darla btw. (Actual words)
Noob: Oh well hey Darla. *Gets his bags* I guess I’ll call you sometime.
Darla: Alright I’ll be waiting. Besides I wanna see if you’re ALL black. *Winks*
Noob: [Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyy.] Alright see ya.

*As Noob was staring at the receipt with Darla’s number on it, Frost grabbed it, crunched it up in her hands, and tossed it on the ground*

Noob: What was that for?
Frost: Noob you should stay away from that chick. She’s bad news.
Noob: Do you know her?
Frost: No, but she looked like a Barbie doll slut! Besides that’s not your type of girl. A librarian or a branic kind of girl is more of your type.
Noob: Oh, so you’re saying I gotta date boring chicks. Hahaha. *Picks up the crumbled receipt* To tell you the truth what if the clothes don’t fit? I need the receipt to return them if they don’t fit.
Frost: Mhm-hmm. You’re still going to text her aren’t you.
Noob: Maybe, maybe not.
Frost: Hpmh, fine. Anyway let’s keep moving. Oh we should get some Chinese after shopping.
Noob: Sounds good.
Frost: *Grabs Noob’s arm with both of her arms* Shall we bro?
Noob: *Gladly takes her arm* Yes, we shall.

*And with that they head off to finish their shopping spree*

Rain: *Comes downstairs in a purple V-neck, faded gray jeans, and grabs his black coat. It’s 7 pm on the dot and it was time for him and Tanya to go on a date* Hey are you ready yet?
Tanya: *Wearing the same thing she was wearing early* Yeah. *Gets up from the couch where she was playing Resident Evil with Mily* Thanks for letting me play, though I can’t really get attached to this game Mily.
Rain and Kitana: [Praise the Lord]
Mileena: Its cool, your ignorance will be your demise sooner or later.
Tanya: *Unties the ponytail she had and shakes out her hair making it go back to its original state* All right, so are we still going to eat Chinese tonight?
Rain: Yeah whatever.
Tanya: Alright just letting you know what you’re paying for.
Rain: Wait a minute I’m paying for this!?
Shao Khan: *Looks up from his book. He is sitting down at the table with Sindel whose grading papers* Well yeah son, that’s how being a gentleman works.
Kitana: Indeed.
Mileena: Quite.
Rain: Both of you shut up. Alright, I’ll pay. *Heads to the door*
Tanya: Wait is it cold outside?
Sindel: Oh actually it is. Do you have a coat dear?
Rain: Oh I already know where this is going. *Takes off his coat and throws it on the couch* Put that on.
Sindel: How uncouth. Rain, please act more civil.
Shao Khan: Right, a gentleman offers a lady his coat. Also they smile while they do it.
Rain: *Oh he mad. He picks up his coat and holds it towards Tanya* Would you-
Shao Khan: Smile son, do not forget it.
Rain: *A very pissed off Smile making him look kinda like the Joker* Would you kindly accept my coat Tanya?
Tanya: Well of course, about time you ask!

*Everybody laughs, (accept Rain of course). Tanya puts on the coat and the couple leave*

Sindel: Oh my goodness they are so cute together!
Kitana I know right.
Shao Khan: I have to agree. Hey Mileena could you unplug that system. I would like to watch some television on my flat screen.
Mileena: Sure daddy.

*After Mileena unplugs the GameCube, the twins went upstairs into their room. Mileena began to re-plug the GameCube but stopped when she saw Kitana mindlessly staring at the screen*

Mileena: What’s up sis?
Kitana: Kuai. He hasn’t called or text all day.
Mileena: Still?
Kitana: Yeah. I’m starting to think, what if after Kuai gets his fill from me, will he dump me?
Mileena: Kat you know damn well Kuai isn’t that type of guy.
Kitana: I wish I could believe you right now but it’s hard. I mean he got to have sex with me, he could easily dump me and move on.
Mileena: Kitty if you’re so unsure then call him.
Kitana: Yeah your right. *Calls Kuai Liang*

*Elsewhere say Johnny, Jax and Skarlet’s dorm room*

Johnny Cage: Three cheers for Hanzo, Kuai, and Reptile getting jobs! *Everybody gives their cheers to the trio* Alright then, let’s get this party started!
Ermac: You guys really think a party before midterms is a smart idea?
Jax: Well there’s no alcohol here.
Stryker: Besides we won’t be able to party all week.
Ermac: Yeah good point.
Sub-Zero: Enough talk fellas, let’s party!

*As Sub-Zero yelled along with the rest of his friends he didn’t hear his phone vibrate in his pocket signaling that it had just died. Anyway, we ain’t worried about that bull, we worried about Rain and Tanya. After the couple went to Tanya’s apartment so Tanya could get a change of clothes Rain waits outside the apartment*

Rain: *Texting on his phone when he hears footsteps down the hall* Noob?
Noob: *With Frost carrying shopping bags* Yo what’s up my boy? *They bump fists*
Rain: Whatcha doing with all of those bags?
Frost: Oh we went clothes shopping at the mall for Noob.
Rain: Hm, not bad.
Frost: What are you doing outside of Tanya and my dorm room?
Rain: Oh, we are going to eat dinner to discuss student council matters.
Frost: Oh that’s nice. Well Noob I’m going to put these bag down and I’ll be ready to go, kay?
Noob: Alight, I’m gonna go do the same. Meet you downstairs.

*Noob leaves and Frost goes into her dorm room. As soon as she did the door opened again to reveal Tanya*
Rain: Oh finally! *Gets a glance a Tanya who is wearing tight black pants with a golden ring belt, and a yellow sweater* [Damn she can be cute when she wants to be. And dem curves! I’m gonna ride those hills, VROOM, VRO- Rain you’re not a seventh grader anymore, calm down.]
Tanya: What do you think? *Spins* Worth the wait?
Rain: Yeah you alright, you would look better naked.
Tanya: Oh shut up and let’s go.
Rain: Yes sir Madam President.

*Rain takes Tanya’s hand and they teleport to the restaurant. Once outside the Chinese restaurant, the couple enter through and are greeted by one of the waiters*

Kung Lao: Ni Hao and welcome too… *In that moment Kung Lao and Rain locked eyes and recognized each other*
Rain: [Fuuuuuck]
Tanya: Is there a problem?
Kung Lao: No, come with me. *Grabs two menus and seats them at a booth* Excuse me for a moment I need to go to the restroom.

*Kung Lao calmly walks to the bathroom that is like two tables down and shuts the door*

Kung Lao: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHA! AHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Rain: [His death will be neither quick nor painless] So, why did you want Chinese?
Tanya: I don’t know just did. Look if your going to talk about dinner choices then you make a terrible date.:
Rain: *Frowning* Alright then what do you want to talk about?
Tanya: You.
Rain: Trust me I’m not that interesting.
Tanya: I still want to talk about you.
Rain: Why bother? You probably know everything about me; powers, grades, penis size, etc.
Tanya: Of course I know all of those things but-
Rain: Oh so you know how big my dick is, you are creeping like a boss, huh?
Tanya: *Throws a couple of sugar packets at Rain’s face* But, I don’t know anything about your personal life.
Rain: Maybe we should keep it that way.

*Tanya was about to protest until a certain waiter interrupted*

Liu ang: Rain? Oh it is you! Hey man.
Rain: Liu? You work here too? [Of all the damn Chinese restaurants!] When did you and Kung Lao start working here?
Liu Kang: Last week actually.
Tanya: How did you get the job?
Liu Kang: Well…

*FLASHACK to a science review class with Mr. Fujin where the class is silent and doing their work. All is going well until Liu’s phone goes off*

Liu Kang’s phone: *Loudly* Smack her in the eye, smack her in the eye! Blind the b*tch! Blind the b*tch!

*The class howls with laughter while Liu Kang ends the call from Kung Lao*

Liu Kang: Kung Lao I hate you.
Kung Lao: *Laughing* Get in line kid!

*Liu Kang was about to silence his phone until it played the ringtone again causing a second wave of laughter throughout the class. In an act of frustration, Liu went to end the call again but stopped to recognize the caller id. It was the Chinese restaurant Kung Lao and him applied to go get jobs*

Liu Kang: *Stands* Mr. Fujin this is extremely important can I take this?
Mr. Fujin: *Was laughing as well* Sure Liu, if you have to go blind some females then by all means don’t let me stop you!

*Laughter from the class as Liu gets up to leave. Before he leaves however, Liu punches Kung Lao in the arm hard. Then, Liu answers the phone and leaves the room with Kung Lao having a dead arm. Three minutes past until Liu Kang comes into the classroom smiling*

Liu Kang: Kung Lao we got the job buddy! Training starts on Friday and Saturday then we work Sunday.
Kung Lao: Nice! High five! *raises his non-dead arm for a high five. Liu Kang does the same. However, instead of giving a normal high five, Liu puts his arm down to throw Kung Lao off balance. Then, Liu punches the inside of Kung Lao’s arm that was raised resulting in another dead arm* No my yacking arm!

*Thus ends the flashback with Rain and Tanya giggling at the memory*

Rain: I don’t remember that happening but that is funny stuff.
Liu Kang: That’s because you we’re sleeping like a champion. Haha, anyway what would you guys like to drink? *Takes out a pen and pad*
Tanya: Green tea please.
Rain: Sprite please.
Liu Kang: *Writes it down* Alright, you guys need more time to order?
Tanya: Yes.
Liu Kang: Ok, I’ll be right back with your drinks. *Leaves*
Tanya: Like I was saying, let us talk about you Rain.
Rain: Damn you are persistent. Well it will get you nowhere. *Picks up menu* So what are you going to eat? *Looks down at the menu* Hopefully not everything, my wallet isn’t that big. *Rain looked up from his menu to see Tanya standing with her back turned, head down and fists balled up* [Hot damn is she gonna hit me? Nah she wouldn’t do that, especially not in public. Ooooh they have Spicy Shrimp Lo Mein! Wait, what is she doing*

*Tanya walks to the door and begins to open it but she doesn’t. Instead, Tanya walks back to the booth, sits next to Rain, and looks him dead in the face. After a few seconds of intense staring Tanya pinches Rain’s cheek hard*

Rain: Ow! *Gets pinched in the arm* Stop it! *Gets pinched in the arm* Stop it! *Gets pinched in the side* Damnit stop it! The hell are you doing!?
Tanya: *Points at Rain* If you do not start talking about your personal life I will keep pinching you until you talk! *Liu Kang appears with the drinks* We will call you when we are ready! In the mean time please do not bug us.
Liu Kang: *Puts pen behind his ear* Oh, well damn. *Leaves for another table*
Tanya: And before we even talk about you, why don’t you like me? And another thing, why do you keep telling people we’re just friends? Well Rain?
Rain: It’s because of shit like this! *Smacks Tanya’s finger out of his face* Your overbearing and way too damn pushy. Half the time I wonder why I even like you. Why can’t you just leave me alone!?
Tanya: Because I only want the best for people!

*Restaurant goes silent for a moment but it returns to its regular activities after Tanya calms down*

Rain: What the hell does that have to do with me?
Tanya: *Sighs* Because some people, like yourself, are not motivated. I try my hardest to be that motivation to people. Yes I come off as an overbearing person but I only do it when its necessary. Besides that’s the way I am, you can’t change anything about that.
Rain: [Gotta respect that, all of it.] *Sighs and pauses for a few more moments and folds his hands* I suppose I owe you a story.
Tanya: *Smiles* Please go ahead and start*

Rain: *Takes a deep breath* (Imagine this happening while he’s talking because it’s a flashback) When I was created I wasn’t with Shao, Sindel, and the twins at the time. Shao Khan at that time was an assh*le. Because of my former self he viewed it best that I should not associate with his wonderful family. So, I got sent to a foster home with a doctor, Bill, and his 10 year old daughter, Ammy. Bill, the “doctor”, was my foster parent on paper but that was not the case at home. It turned out that Bill was not a doctor anymore. His license had been revoked that year I was created for killing too many patients. Bill only got me from the orphanage because he needed two kids to get a welfare check every week because he was in heavy debt. Basically I was collateral for the next 18 years. Of course that didn’t happen. But, during the time I stayed with Bill it was a straight hell-hole. He was a raging alcoholic, gambled, fought sometimes, and just an all-around assh*le. The only reason why I didn’t get the hell out of there sooner was because of Bill’s daughter… *gulps* Ammy.
Tanya: Is Ammy important to you?
Rain: *Sighs* Yeah, she was important to me. Ammy and I did everything together. She would take care of me when I was sick, cooked for me until I was able to. She would even play with me even if she was tired. But of course it wasn’t peaches and cream with the two of us. Remember how I told you that Bill was an abusive drunk? Well whenever he drank too much he would take it out on Ammy. Hell he even started raping her by the time she was 14. Of course, I didn’t know until I was 5 when she told me after she was crying her eyes out one night. So I came up with a theory, if I did something to keep Bill’s mind off Ammy then he would stop hurting her. One of the few things that he liked was any type of fighting going on. So, that’s what I did. I fought at school, in parks, alleyways and anywhere else. Once I came home I would tell Bill and he would actually be happy to hear that I won my fights. But, … he never stopped hurting Ammy… no matter how many times I won. I didn’t care though, I had my mind set on protecting Ammy: no matter what. Sad thing is, I failed.
Tanya: Whatever happened to Ammy?
Rain: … [It’s best that she doesn’t know the truth. At least for now.] Bill and Ammy died in a fatal car accident. Shortly after Shao Khan took custody of me when I was 10 and now I’m here. That’s my story.

*After Rain finished he heard sniffling from his right. He turned to look at what Tanya was doing and it turned out she was crying. She was trying desperately not to let it all pour out at once but she could not help it; she was going to burst. Just when she was about to break down, Rain gently laid Tanya’s head on his chest much to Tanya’s surprise*

Rain: Hey c’,om. My life might have sucked but that was just the past. I’m still moving forward.
Tanya: But-
Rain: Shh, I’m fine Tanya, trust me. [Lies.]
Tanya: *Sniffs* Ok, I trust you.

*The couple stay that way for a while, just enjoying each other’s embrace. That is until Tanya pinched Rain in his side causing him to bang his head on the window next to him*

Rain: Ahhh. *Holding his head* What the hell!?
Tanya: Hey I’m not in the mood for Chinese anymore, let’s go to Taco Bell or something.
Rain: *Grins* Now you’re talking. *Whistles* Yo barkeep.
Liu Kang: *Comes over to the couple’s table* Ready to order?
Rain: Nah we’re leaving, just thought I tell you. *Tanya scoots out and puts on her coat with Rain doing the same thing*
Liu Kang: But you guys didn’t order anything.
Rain: *Pulls out a twenty and starts walking to the door arm in arm with Tanya* Yeah well keep the change Liu. *Leaves and we see our featured couple walking on the sidewalk to the nearest fast food restaurant* So you wanna hear about all the girls I banged?
Ew! No, can we talk more about you?
Rain: Yeah I don’t see why not. Well so far in basketball we are undefeated so far.
Tanya: I know! So proud of you guys. How do you do it?
Rain: All right, first it starts in the locker room…

*Then it ends in yo momma!! Anyway, that ends that so let us head over to the dorm room of Sub-Zero and Scorpion where the party has finished not too long ago. Amongst them, is Smoke, Jade, Noob and Frost sitting and talking. Noob and Frost have take-out by the way*

Sub-Zero: So he says to me, “What are you bringing to the table?” and I reply, “My hands sir.” *Everybody laughs* Then he says, “No son like hard work and other stuff like that, not what you have on the table.” *More laughter* When he said I got the job though I was shocked.
Noob: I’m surprise you didn’t mess up your name bro.
Sub-Zero: I was nervous as hell.
Jade: What about you Hanzo?
Scorpion: Oh I was calm the whole time.
Sub-Zero: That’s cause you cheated! You went to that interview class with Mr. Jinko.
Scorpion: Mind you it was open to EVERYONE.
Sub-Zero: Whatever.
Frost: Someone is a little salty.
Sub-Zero: There is no salt in this snowman!
Smoke: Kuai’s salty after Scorpion bodied him with his interview skills.

*Everybody laughs at the oh so salty Sub-Zero*

Sub-Zero: Forget this noise I’m gonna call my baby. *Checks phone* That’s weird, my phone has been off the whole time. *Gets wide-eyed* Oh shit I haven’t talked to Kitana all day! Jade why didn’t you tell me!?
Jade: If I recall correctly, your phone is off.
Sub-Zero: Stop hanging out with Smoke, you being a smartass is so unlady-like. *Turns on phone and charges it* So Noob how was the shopping trip, you guys pick up some new threads?
Noob: Oh you know it was alright, bought some clothes, got dragged by Frost, Bou-
Frost: Got a skank’s number.
Noob: Frost!
Smoke: Oh-ho Noob you silly dog!
Jade: Mm-hm, what did she look like Frost?
Frost: Blonde hair, pink highlights, big boobs, probably fake.
Jade: Oh she sounds really sketchy Nooberson.
Noob: I mean it’s not like I asked for her number. She just gave it to me.
Sub-Zero: Oooh damn nice! *Checks text messages* [Oh shit fifteen texts. I hope she’s not mad.]
Smoke: If Noob goes out with this girl then we have to start calling her mom Kuai.
Sub-Zero: To hell with that!
Noob: What? Why would you guys do that?
Sub-Zero: Well because you act like our dad and we have to accept our step mom no matter how many hours she works on the corner turning tricks.
Smoke: Oh the horror! *faints onto Jade’s lap*
Jade: Yeah but before Noob even thinks about dating her she has to meet us.
Noob: *Sighs* Yes mother. *Glares at Frost* Thou art a snitch.
Frost: I’m just looking for you bro cause I love you.
Noob: *Grins* Yeah no harm in that. Hopefully it won’t get to complicated.
Smoke: Noob is like George Clooney, if he gets in a relationship it’ll slow him down.
Noob: More or less. I’m still broke so I’m half George Clooney.
Sub-Zero: Oh shit.
Frost: Something wrong?

*Sub-Zero was frozen in place (I’m on point with these puns!) after reading the 15th text. Sub-Zero hastily sat his phone down, grabbed his hoes, and bolted out the door*

Noob: Kuai where are you going!? *Stands up* What’s his problem?
Scorpion: Oh shit is right, guys come look at this.

*The group gathers around Scorpion who was holding Sub-Zero’s phone. On the little white screen read a text that said*

Kitana: Kuai, I think we should break up