MKHS: Second Semester

*When Kung Lao awoke he was laying on a bench with Noob beside him looking in the distance*
Kung Lao: Noob?
Noob: Hey he’s awake!
Repile: Oh thank goodness! Hey everybody he’s awake!
*The whole wrestling team rushed over to the now sitting Kung Lao*
Kung Lao: Damn people would think I’m sleeping beauty or some shit. *Chuckles* What I miss?
Kano: Oh what did you miss? You missed everything! Baraka got so pissed that his blades came out, it was about to be a full on riot! Oh yeah we also got an assistant coach.
Kung Lao: Who?
Darrius: The f*cking janitor man.
Kung Lao: You just made that you ain’t a janitor!
Darrius: Damn, you right. *Laughs*
Hydro: And to top that off we won the dual.
Kung Lao: How?
Hydro: After they got the first warning for un-sportsman-like conduct, the second warning automatically disqualified them.
Kung Lao: Umm, f*ck yes?
*The whole team laughs. At some point winces in pain and holds his right eye*
Noob: Oh yeah, *Hands him an ice bag* Sub-Zero filled up this bag of ice for you for that huge black eye.
Kung Lao: I’m gonna have to thank him tomorrow. How long have I been out?
Kano: A good two hours. That broad hits like a big ass truck.
Kung Lao: Yeah I know. *Out of his good eye Kung Lao sees Liu Kang walking quickly over to him* Yo what’s up?
Liu Kang: You alright friend? *Puts hand on Kung Lao’s shoulder* I was worried you have to go to the hospital.
Kung Lao: Nothing a little Mass Effect won’t fix.
Liu Kang: Hahaha, what a trooper. *Sighs and frowns* partner I got bad news.
Kung Lao: What is it?
Liu Kang: *Sighs* It’s Sophia, she told me to tell you that she hates you and that she never wants to see you again. And if you got try and see her again she’ll do more than just give you a black eye.
Kung Lao: …….. I see.
Noob: Wait a f*cking minute she can’t be making threats and shit like that! Kung Lao shouldn’t hav-
Kung Lao: Just drop it Noob. *Stands up* Obviously we can’t argue about it when she’s not here. *Grabs his bag* Thanks for sticking with me till I woke up guys, see you guys tomorrow. *Wordlessly, Kung Lao passes Liu and the rest of his team and walks out the door. It was a long day and with news like that Kung Lao needed some rest*
~INTERMISSION: Take a pee break for Christ’s Sake the story will still be here~

Thursday​

*Another school day and more review for the midterms. Instead of going to each individual class like some sort of story, let’s see what some of the students are doing after school to study. At the Khan residence where Scorpion Sub-Zero, Mileena, and Kitana are sitting around a table in the girl’s room*

Mileena: *Sighs* If the math midterm is hard as these tests I barely passes then I am doomed.
Scorpion: You’re right about that Mily. I mean Mr. Chi is a great teacher it’s just the math is hard as hell.
Kitana: It wouldn’t be hard if you guys had an example to work with to do your work.
Sub-Zero: What do you mean by that Kat?
Kitana: Well if you use something other than boring numbers, it could be fun to do the work.
Mileena: Oh I get it! So if I use something I enjoy to do my math problems it’ll be easier for me to solve it.
Sub-Zero: Way to smart up kid! That makes a ton of sense.
Kitana: Alright then, let’s try iy with these review sheets.
*Ten problems later and Kitana compares the other worksheets with her answers*
Kitana: Great job guys! All of these answers are right.
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Mileena: Yeah! *Do all sorts of high fives all around*
Kitana: Haha, what was that?
Scorpion: Whenever we hear some good news we give high fives for like 7 seconds.
Kitana: Oh, that’s pretty cool…
Sub-Zero: Ohhh I think you wanna join in. Well whatcha waiting for Kitty Kat, come on!
Kitana: *Smiles* Ok then!
Scorpion: Yeah! *High fives all around; after more studying the group finishes around 7:54 p.m.*
Mileena: *Stretches her arms upwards* Well that was pretty fun actually,
Sub-Zero: Yeah I feel like I learned a lot thanks to my super smart girlfriend *grins*
Kitana: *Blushes* Yeah well no problem.
Scorpion: Now that we got math down for the time being, what do we do now?
Mileena: The answer to that question is quite simple Scorpy. *Turns on the GameCube and pops in* Resident Evil 4!
*Kitana and Scorpion roll their eyes while Sub-Zero says*
Sub-Zero: Are you serious!? I love that game! *sits next to Mily* When you die let me get a turn, okay?

*Let’s head over to Sonya’s and Jade’s dorm room where Smoke is tutoring Jade in silence*
Jae: Well I’ll be damn Smokey, you really know your science.
Smoke: I guess all that smoking came in handy huh? *Laughs. Smoke then reaches inside his book bag but comes out empty handed* Damn, hey baby do you have the biology notes?
Jade: Yes I do. Oh! Do you have the notes on that physical science section?
Smoke: Yeah I got those.
*They exchange notes and begin to copy them down. After a few minutes of copying, Smoke hears a low humming noise coming from somewhere in the room. At first he thought it was the radio because it sounded like Paradise from Coldplay. However, when Smoke looked up to see where the noise was coming from, he saw Jade humming the tine. It was amazing. The pitch, the tone, the everything! It was pure perfection to his ears.. Smoke just had to hear her sing it*
Smoke: Hey Jade.
Jade: Yeah babe?
Smoke: Could you sing that song for me?
Jade: What song? I wasn’t singing anything.
Smoke: Oh BS woman! I heard you humming Coldplay like some sort of Mermaid. *Gives a puppy dog look* Please sing for me.
Jade: … *sighs*Alright, fine. Just don’t laugh okay?
Smoke: Course not. *Puts pencil down*
*Jade closes her eyes, tapped her pencil three times against the table and began to whistle the intro of the song. After she finished, Jade began the song. While Jade was singing Paradise, Smoke couldn’t believe what he was hearing. I mean she sounded like God’s mp3 player! Jade finished just before the chorus of the song began and opened her eyes to see Smoke clapping*
Smoke: Damn that was amazing!
Jade: *Giggling* Thank you!
Smoke: *8Stops clapping* Where did you learn to sing like that>
Jade: Well my foster mom is a music teacher and my foster father is a music composer for the local symphony.
Smoke: Haha, go figure. Well it was obviously put to great use.
Jade: Oh stop it you.
Smoke: And sorry for being cliché but you sound like heaven’s theme song.
Jade: *Laughs* That wasn’t cliché in the slightest. Besides, flattery will get you nowhere. *Grins*
Smoke: *Moves closer to Jade a kisses her on the lips* Oh really? Why don’t we test that out hm?

*Jade and Smoke embraced each other and laid on the carpet making out with Smoke on top and Jade on bottom. Things we’re heating up as they continued to make out. Smoke lifted up Jade’s shirt just enough to get his hand through to feel on her breast. No bra equals easy access fellas and some gals… Smoke was just about to lead his hand downtown in Jade’s yoga pants when he heard the lock on the door began to turn. Both Smoke and Jade moved like the Flash on crack and returned to their normal sitting positions just as Sonya stepped into the door carrying her book bag looking at the couple strangely*

Sonya: Uh, hi guys.
Jade and Smoke: Oh hey Sonya!
Sonya: … *Smiles* Oh I’m sorry if I interrupted any baby making, please continue.
Jade: Shut up! We we’re just studying
Sonya: Yeah your wrinkled shirt says otherwise.
Jade: … Uh.
Smoke: Busted!
Jade: Oh really your just gonna act like you weren’t part of that?
Smoke: Hm? Excuse me Miss do I know you?
*Jade playfully slaps Smoke a couple of times while they were both laughing. Sonya stepped in the room and went to the kitchen*
Sonya: So what we’re you guys studying for?
Smoke: I was helping Jade out with science.
Sonya: What about Noob?
Smoke: Frost came over and asked us both if she could get help for her math midterm. I told her that Noob was her best bet and they are studying together.
Sonya: Awww you sad that your best buddy picked a girl over you to study with?
Smoke: Course not! *Sniffs* Not in the… *Begins to fake cry* I miss him so much! *Covers face* He never touches me anymore!
*All three of them laugh. Anyway it’s 8:15 p.m. and they’re watching a Walking Dead Marathon. Let’s head over to Liu Kang’s and Kung Lao’s dorm room where Liu Kang is watching Kung Lao play Mass Effect 2 while Liu Kang was texting his girlfriend. However, something was off about Kung Lao. Kung Lao was not clearing the missions as crisp as he usually does. Something was off and Liu intended on investigating*
Liu Kang: Alright something’s not right here. Usually your shouting at the screen and admiring Tali the whole time. None of that is happening right now which has only led me to one conclusion; aliens.
Kung Lao: *Laughs and pauses the game* Are you sure it wasn’t Merlin? The Wizard?
*Both friends laugh at their joke. However, it was short lived*
Liu Kang: Kung Lao I know it’s easier said than done but you have to forget about Sophia.
Kung Lao: No.
Liu Kang: Kung she practically wants to kill you.
Kung Lao: That doesn’t matter.
Liu Kang: Damnit Kung Lao! *Stands up from the couch* Why do you keep insisting on getting involved with this girl! I mean from day one she’s done nothing but insult and physical hurt you. Why do you keep going back for more? *Li Mei had texted him but Liu choose to ignore it for the time being*
Kung Lao: *Angrily stands up and walks over to Liu Kang* You wouldn’t understand damnit!
Liu Kang: Maybe I could understand why if you just tell me! At least I could understand that psycho a little more!
Kung Lao: *Fiercely jabs his index finger into Liu’s chest* It’s not her f*cking fault what happen to her when she was little! You misunderstand her just like every other f*ck wad on the planet! *Sits down on the couch breathing hard through his nose. He then moves his hands up to cover his face*
Liu Kang: Kung Lao, what happen to Sophia when she was little.
*No answer from Kung Lao*
Liu Kang: Buddy. *Sits next to Kung Lao on the couch and puts his hand on Kung Lao’s shoulder* What happened?
Kung Lao: *Moves his hands and puts them under his chin* When Sophia was a little girl, her father raped her.
Liu Kang: *All the air rushes out of Liu* Oh my God no…
Kung Lao: Back in her homeland I guess, her father was a scumbag who had a thing for little girls in general. She was his first victim. After that she and her mother moved to America while her father was incarcerated in prison after his fifth child. Of course changing to locations didn’t help Sophia in the slightest. She was taken to a bunch of shrinks but she didn’t really open herself up to them. That was until she met me. She told me all her problems and we just connected. To hear that she never wants to see me ever again it just, it just hurts man. *Kung Lao drops his hands in his hands and sobs silently* And now, I don’t even know what to do, I’m at such a lost right now.
Liu Kang: Don’t give up. *Kung Lao looks up in confusion at his friend with tears in his eyes* No body is a lost cause. You go to her and you tell her that you, Kung Lao, will be there for her the most.
Kung Lao: … *Smiles* Your right. *Wipes tears with his arm* I’ll won’t give up on her. Thanks for the pep talk my man, and uh don’t tell anybody that I cried over a female.
Liu Kang: Anytime though, and your secret is safe with me. Even though crying was a b*tch move.
Kung Lao: Shuddup! *Playfully punches Liu in the arm and un-pauses Mass Effect* I’ll go search for her tomorrow, right now I’m going speed run this b*tch right here!
Liu Kang: Heck yeah he’s back! *Checks his the text message that he ignored earlier and it reads, “Hey can you come over?”* Hey Kung Lao you mind if I go over to Li Mei’s room?
Kung Lao: Nah go ahead. Matter of fact take all the time you need, I’m going to bed after I finish this.
Liu Kang: Alright then, *Opens door* Goodnight Kung Lao.
Kung Lao: Goodnight buddy.
*Liu shuts the door and turns around to knock on Li Mei’s door which is right across the hall. Li Mei opens up the door and Liu Kang walks in*
Li Mei: Hey baby! *Kisses Liu Kang on the lips* Thanks for coming over.
Liu Kang: Yeah of course. *Notices two things, one that Li Mei was wearing a purple tank top, no bra, sweatpants (the hottest thing in the world to him) and that Kira wasn’t in the room at all* Where’s Kira?
Li Mei: Probably getting her brains banged out of her by Kano.
Liu Kang: Haha, that’s not nice.
Li Mei: *Giggles* I only joke, though with those two I wouldn’t be surprised if I was right. *Sits down on the couch along with Liu* So what have you been up to lately.
Liu Kang: Just got done talking with Kung Lao about Sophia.
Li Mei: Oh.
Liu Kang: Yeah. Is she alright?
Li Mei: Knowing her she’s just trying to cool off. She’ll turn up sometime around. I did text her today but of course I didn’t get a reply.
Liu Kang: Unfortunate.
*Moment of silence while Li Mei twiddles a strand of hair in her hand. Something she normally did when she wanted to get something off her chest*

Last edited:
Li Mei: Liu have you ever had sex before?
Liu Kang: Um, uh, um, no.
Li Mei: Really? Well do you know any of your friends that had sex before?
Liu Kang: *In a thinking position* Well there’s Rain, but hell he practically bangs anything that looks good. Johnny Cage, Kano, that’s about it, why?
LI Mei: Well, *Crawls over to Liu like a sexy cat until she’s in his face* I was thinking we have some sex tonight.
Liu Kang: [Oh shit] Why do you say that?
Li Mei: I mean don’t you feel the same way? Sometimes I can see the lust in your eyes Liu, *Takes Liu’s hand and places it on her boob* you want me just as much as I want you.
Liu Kang: Oh well, *gulps* I uh-
Li Mei: Shhh. Just let it flow babe. *Starts making out with Liu*
Liu Kang: *While tongue wrestling with Li Mei* [She’s really trying to do this! Oh man it would be nice to do it but… *Sighs* B*tch move coming up] *Pulls Li Mei away from him* I can’t.
Li Mei: *Taken aback a little bit* What?
Liu Kang: Lili as much as it pains me I cannot have sex with you. At the academy, I was taught to keep my virginity until marriage. Please I hope you understand baby that I cannot break this promise.
*Liu Kang expected to get raged on by his overly horny girlfriend but instead he got*
Li Mei: Hahahahaha! Liu I think you are the only person who believes in that in this world. *Places her hand on his cheek* I can respect that very much. However, please don’t blame me if I keep trying, kay? *Winks*
Liu Kang: Ha, alright well hopefully it won’t be too often.
Li Mei: There’s only one problem, I’m still horny, but I think I can fix that.
*Starts to unzip Liu’s pants*
Liu Kang: Did you not hear a darn thing I just said girl!
Li Mei: Relax, *Finally gets his pants off* I’m not going to take your virginity, but I am going to satisfy you.
Liu Kang: How ar-
Li Mei: Just lean back and enjoy ok. Trust me you’ll love it.
Liu Kang: … *Sighs* Fine.
*Liu Kang watched as Li Mei pulled down his boxers to reveal to her his reproductive organ (trollface). Slowly Li Mei opened her mouth, tilts her head down and did the thing that’s not suitable for Tyler’s under the age of 18 to know about to Liu*

Liu Kang: *Li Mei finishes giving Liu a BJ* Damn, that was the best feeling I have ever had in my life.
Li Mei: Haha good. *Wipes her mouth* Do you want to go another round?
Liu Kang: As much as I want to, I have to say no. *Gets up and wobbles a little bit before butting in his pants* I got to study for midterms tomorrow.
Li Mei: Well of course. *Admits to kiss Liu on the lips put Liu stops her* Hm?
Liu Kang: Trust me Lil I don’t want to taste my own penis on my girlfriend’s lips.
Li Mei: *Busts out laughing* Sorry I forgot. *Blows him a kiss instead* Goodnight.
Liu Kang: *Catches the kiss and opens the door* Goodnight, baby, *Leaves*
*Liu looked both ways down the hall to make sure nobody was looking. When the coast is clear, Liu Kang does his Cat Daddy for a little bit and strolls into his dorm room*

*It’s 10:38 and Sub-Zero was getting nervous. Ada ran out of ammo a while ago and Sub-Zero was getting tired of hitting zombies in the face constantly. To top off that shit pile one of those mother truckers came out of nowhere with a chainsaw. Just as Sub-Zero saw his icon’s head get brutally sawed off Mrs. Khan opened the girl to the room*
Mileena: Oh how terrible Subby Wubby! I’m surprised with a throat like hers the chainsaw didn’t take forever to cut through!
Sub-Zero: You just mad that Jill don’t have that strong windpipe. Unlike Jill who’s got a thing for 8 foot tall octopuses. *Laughs* Oh hey Mrs. Khan!
Mrs. Khan: Hello. *Points at the clock* It’s 10:38 boys and girls, that means bed and time to go home.
Scorpion: *Who was laying his head on Mileena’s lap sits up* Sorry about that Mrs. Khan. I feel asleep because these two we’re playing this boring game.
Sub-Zero: Slander and lies will get you nowhere.
Mrs. Khan: Oh it’s fine. I don’t rally care for videogames but I don’t like this one in particular. I rather watch my husband play that Call of Whatever than this. Anyway, I will see you boys tomorrow for review on the art midterm.
Scorpion: Oh yeah I forgot about that, hehe.
Sub-Zero: I did too.
Mrs. Khan: Oh really? I think I might forget to let you two over if you guys fail my midterm.
Sub-Zero & Scorpion: No we’re sorry!
Mrs. Khan: Haha, I’m only teasing boys. Where is Kitana?
Mileena: Oh she went to sleep.
Mrs. Khan: I see. *Notices Kitana on the bed fast asleep* Well goodnight everybody, see you tomorrow. *Leaves*
Mileena, Scorpion, & Sub-Zero: Goodnight!
*Scorpion gives Mily a quick kiss on the lips while Sub-Zero gently kisses Kitana on the forehead while she’s sleeping causing her to stir a little in her sleep. The boys say their goodbye’s and teleport away. As soon as they leave Rain walks by the room with his pack bag on heading to his room*
Mileena: Hey, where were you at?
Rain: Had to study with your annoying as teammate-
Mileena: Cheer mate.
Rain: Whatever. Your cheer buddy Tanya.
Mileena: Ohhhhh Tanya. Nice to see you guys getting close.
Rain: You f*cking stupid, I can’t stand her. She’s so damn demanding.
Mileena: Yeah a person that’s trying to help you in school is demanding. *Rolls her eyes*
Rain: I’m not the one who asked her. Coach Raiden made me do it because I’m close to academic probation.
Mileena: Oh I see. Well I’m going to bed. *Turns around and before she closes the door she says* You know she’s probably interested in you. *Giggles and shuts the door*
Rain: [Tanya might like me? Yeah f*ck that! When I have feelings for any female that’ll be the day when Kung Lao gets laid!]

*Rain laughs off what his little sister said and went to bed, thus ending the day*

I_10ff6f_1180084.jpg
but seriously will smoke and jade ever get enough private time and do you still have a few head turning events planned

Uhh.. Sir, this story is getting a little X rated.. if you know what I mean. o.o

Dammit Yung! Jill isn't in RE4!! :mad: unless they hooked up the 360 and did a Duo merc mode :rolleyes:
And why the F*ck did Mileena appear till Wednesday! What you hate Mily or something guy? :cry:

I did RE4 with no Jill on purpose :proud:

I had so much more to write but I figure not to hog the spotlight.

@Byrd
Maybe.

Anyway its Havok's turn

No! I was the first to be addicted to yung and CO writers updates :mad:

Go awayyyyyyyy :cry:

Jk :)

I've been addicted to this mo'fudger since Day 1. I've been addicted since before addiction existed. I'm a hardcore lurker...

And this shall be the last you hear of me! *Rides horse to the corner* Farewell!

Shira put that fanfic on fanfiction.net

Where you can turn anything in to a sexual story through the power of words :D

I did RE4 with no Jill on purpose :proud:

I had so much more to write but I figure not to hog the spotlight.

@Byrd
Maybe.

Anyway its Havok's turn

lol I still haven't read Vital's first chapter

and right now I have to read a book for homework