MKHS: Second Semester

liukang234

You have until Wednesday to sumbit your portion of MKHS or you will be skipped

We're going back to the five day rule guys. If you have an excuse of some sort of why you didn't post then your time will be extended by two days. Just tell me why, simple enough. But if your a no show during those five days then you get skipped automatically

Wednesday? I got this. Will hopefully be up shortly. However, every time I say that, I leave for extended periods of time.

MKHS: Wednesday
By Bishop Oldfield

“And finally in sports news, the girl’s Red and Black Volleyball teams will have a duel against each other tonight. Good luck to both teams tonight. Ending the afternoon announcements, this is Mr. Kahn, and I wish you all a great rest of the day.”
And with that, the last school bell of the day rang, announcing the end of the school day. While the majority of the school packed their things and left, the sports teams had to stay for their various practices. However, the girl’s volleyball team were the only ones with a game tonight.
“Now, listen up girls.” Coach Sheeva said, calling to all the girls. “Since we’re having a duel-off, we’ll train a bit lightly today. However, tonight, I want you girls to fight like you were fighting any other team. Now, let’s work on ball drills.” For the next half hour, the girls trained.
“Kitana! Li Mei! Over here.” Sheeva called to the two team captains. “We will be taking the red team into the other gym so you two teams can practice separately. Since you are the teams captains, you will be responsible for your teams’ workouts for the rest of the day. Understood?”
“Yes, Coach.” Kitana and Li Mei said in unison.
“Good. Red team! Follow Li Mei into the small gym. You will be practicing in there for the rest of the day.”
Soon after the red team and Coach Sheeva had left, Kitana rallied together her team.
“Okay, ladies! Today, we’ll be having an aggressive training. Let’s start running laps. Move, move!” Kitana commanded. While running, she replayed the last few days over in her head.
“Liu Kang, going out with that spoiled Li Mei! Who does she think she is, stealing him away from me. Liu will most likely be here tonight, for Li Mei, no doubt. Tonight, I’ll show off in front of Liu, show him that I’m the one that he should be with!”
For the next hour, Kitana did not let up on her and her team. While she was making them do extreme conditioning, Kitana was scheming her tricks and strategy for tonight. By the time training had ended, and the girls were in their locker room, all of them were exhausted, collapsing onto the bench the second they got in.
Soon, Coach Sheeva came in. When she saw the state of Kitana’s team, she was both elated and nervous.
“Wow, now that’s how you do a workout! I’m guessing you pushed them pretty hard.”
“Of course,” Kitana said, “that’s how I always work, aggressively.”
“Well, hopefully they’ll be ready for tonight’s game. Make sure they’re ready in a half hour.”
“No problem, coach.”
As Sheeva left the room, Kitana could feel her excitement rise inside her. She was prepared to win Liu’s heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liu Kang sat in the front row, so he could she his favorite girl in action. Kung Lao and Smoke were sitting to both sides of him, ready for a show.
“Man,” Kung Lao exclaimed, ”tonight’s gonna be a show!”
“I know, dude.” Smoke said, equally excited. “How you feeling Liu? Haven’t said much since we got here.”
“I’m fine.” Liu Kang said. ”I’m just ready to see my girl play. She’s going to do great.”

After a few minutes, the seats around the trio were packed with students, parents, and faculty alike. After another few minutes, the girls came out on either side of the gym in a straight line. While Coach Sheeva walked to the front of the crowd, the girls assumed their playing positions.
“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Now, these two groups have worked very hard this season, and their 4-1 and 5-0 records show. Now, let’s get to the action!”
After the brief introduction, the game started off quickly. Li Mei’s red team started off with the ball. When they launched the ball to Kitana’s side, she pounced on the ball, quickly slamming it back to the other team. The ball hit the ground, giving the black team a point. This continued for a few minutes,, until the score was 3-1 for the black team. This turn, the red team had the ball first, and Kitana sent it soaring over to the other team’s side. How ever, Kira jumped and pushed the ball to Li Mei, who served it back to the other team’s side. Kitana, sensing an opportunity, spiked the ball the second it passed over to her team’s side. She landed it, and the ball went cruising…….. Straight into Li Mei’s face.
The force knocked her down and out, and they had to call a time out to help her recover. While Li Mei sat on the bench for the remainder of the game and Frost took over as captain, she was furious at Kitana.
“She slammed it into me on purpose! She must be trying to get Liu Kang to fall for her by sabotaging me. She wants to play that game. Well, two can play that game *****!”
After the game had ended, Li Mei’s team lost a 12-8 game. In the locker room, Kitana walked up to Li Mei with a smile.
“Sorry for hitting you with the volleyball.” Kitana said, with a heavy layer of insincerity.
“I lost control of it.”
“Oh, that’s no problem.” Li Mei said coolly, attempting to make Kitana think her trick didn’t affect her. “I know you did it by accident. Well, I bet Liu Kang’s ready to walk me home. See you tomorrow.” Li Mei said to a surprised and aggravated Kitana. As she left, she felt accomplished that she had embarrassed Kitana. As she walked with Liu Kang to her dorm room, she was already thinking of revenge against Kitana.
This is war, and Li Mei intended on winning.​

WAIT! I GOT ONE

Ok Ok..

Since Kang is with Li Mei, Kitana has a SUBstitute guy, who is COOL

OK! Have to take Yung's job again! To deh discussion thread! :3

Thanks Liu. I'm looking forward to writing again. I'm re-reading the series again so it's all fresh in my mind. You know what the champs say; write silly fanfiction instead of doing your homework!

Hell no, what this means is!!!
the cycle is now this

YungQ94
Havok
Mr. Ermac
liukang234
iVital

All this means is thaat MKHS now have five writers :cool:

FUXK Yea! Last on the list 8)

Gotta save the best for last :rolleyes:

Jk that mean I have more time to brainstorm and make mess things up :twisted:

When the Shit Hits the Fan Part 1
Fair warning, this is gonna be a very slow chapter. So keep your expectations low.​

*The morning after the volleyball match Kitana was getting ready to head out to the dorm rooms to have breakfast with her boyfriend Sub-Zero. Yet Kitana was still thinking about yesterday. We zoom in on Kitana in the bathroom taking a shower*
Kitana: [What the hell was I doing yesterday to act like that? Of course that bitc-… that little girl Li Mei was acting as badly as me but still…]
*Stops the shower and gets out and puts a towel on*
Kitana: [I mean you have a boyfriend, remember? Just let it go Kitana, you blew it with Liu. You’ll get a new start with Kuai]
*She goes to her and Mily’s room where Mileena is sitting down reading a magazine*
Mileena: Hey there.
Kitana: Hey.
Mileena: Are you about ready to leave?
Kitana: Can I put some pants on first?
Mileena: Where we’re going we don’t need pants.
*They both laugh. Kitana goes into the closet and shortly after comes out with some clothes on. (Which are her pajama pants and some sort of girly shirt). Both of the sisters head downstairs to see their mother at a computer with a mug of tea next to it*
Kitana and Mileena: Hey mom!
Sindel: Morning girls.
Mileena: Whatcha doing?
Sindel: Looking for cribs on the internet.
Kitana: Have you found one that you like yet?
Sindel: Of course not. *Gets up and goes to the kitchen* The crib needs to catch my eye, and it needs to be under 400 dollars *chuckles* Our you guys going to the dorm rooms?
Kitana: Yeah. Sub-Zero decided to cook a buffet breakfast today and he invited me and Mily.
Sindel: I can understand why he invited Mily because Scorpion is there but why you Kitana? Does Subby have a crush on my girl?
Kitana: No it’s uh-
Mileena: Oh Sub is just Kitana’s boyfriend. *Receives a punch in the arm*
Sindel: Really? I thought you liked Liu.
Kitana: That ship came and went mom.
Sindel: What did you say!?
Kitana: … I said ship. Ship. S.H.I.P.
Sindel: Oh, sorry thought I had to beat you or something.
*They all giggle*
Kitana: Anyway we’re leaving.
Mileena: Bye mom!
Sindel: See you girls, comeback safely.

*They leave and while they walk to the dorms let’s go to Sub-Zero and Scorpion’s dorm room. In the room is Noob, Smoke, and Frost*
Smoke: *Stretched out on the couch in the living roomnext to Frost sitting down reading something on her phone* Subbbbbb! Hurry the hell up I’m hungry!
Sub-Zero: *Wearing a blue bandana and cooking a f*ck load of eggs in two big pans* Oh well I could get you a nice tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!
*Frost giggles and Smoke fakes a sniffle*
Smoke: Sure with ice please.
Noob: *Gets out bathroom* Kuai you almost finish cooking?
Sub-Zero: Nah you impatient bottom circle. I have to finish these eggs and cook the sausage and bacon. I already finished the pancakes but I’m gonna have to reheat them when everybody gets here.
Noob: Ok then. I’m just gonna watch TV. *Gets to the couch* Damn no room. Oh look an open spot! *Sits down on Frost’s lap* Comfy.
Frost: *Struggling underneath* Get off of me! You know perfectly well your too heavy to sit on me!
Noob: Tell me a story momma.
Frost: No get off.
Noob: Please! I’ll clean my room.
Frost: *Freezes Noob’s butt cheek causing him to get up* We all know that’s a lie. And a lie is a paddling. *Stands up and walks to the kitchen*
Noob: *Plops down on the couch* Damn another paddlin’.
Frost: Just being curious but why are you cooking eggs in two pans?
Sub-Zero: Well you see for normal people I’m cooking regular eggs in one big pan. In the other pan I straight up experimented with the eggs putting in all types of spices and cheese for the ghetto people like Noob and Smoke.
Smoke: I’ll have you know sir I graduated from Harvard with a degree in Computer Science. Now cook my eggs before I put yo ass in the ground, ya heard?
Sub-Zero: Got damn ghetto ass tricks.
Frost: *Laughs* do you like to cook a lot Sub?
Sub-Zero: I do, you can pull off all sorts of things while cooking and add things to make it even more enjoyable.
Frost: I see, could you teach me how to cook?
Sub-Zero: Sorry but the only thing I know how to cook is breakfast. *chuckles* If you wanna really learn how to cook then ask Noob, he’s the one who taught me.
Frost: Noob you cook?
Noob: Aye I do milady.
Frost: You and smoke must eat amazing stuff every night.
Smoke: Nope, this lazy ass almost never cooks. He only cooks for his hookers.
Noob: You leave them out of this!
Frost: Could you teach me one day?
Noob: … Why the hell not.
Frost: Yes!
*Knock at the door*
Noob: Rock, paper, scissors?
Smoke: Ok.
Smoke and Noob: Rock, paper, …
Noob: Rock!
Smoke: Smoke bomb!
*Smoke smoke bomb’s Noob and Noob ends up at the door*
Noob: I got you later. *Opens door and finds our two twins Kita-*
Rain: Yo what’s up.
*What the hell? Oh it’s Rain, my fault*
Noob: You here for the breakfast my man?
Rain: Nah I’m here for the free hoes.
Smoke: We ran out.
Rain: Damn, alright I guess I’ll stay for breakfast.
Noob: Hahaha cool come on in.
*Rain (with a school hoodie and school sweat pants) goes in and sits down in a chair in the dining + living room. He takes off his hoodie and has on a school t-shirt*
Smoke: Whatcha been up to Rain?
Rain: Nothing much man, had a tournament to go to yesterday.
Sub-Zero: Oh is that why you guys were out so late?
Rain: Yeah.
Noob: How did you guys do?
Rain: Well we went undefeated and got first place.
Frost: They also got a big trophy afterwards.
Rain: That too.
Smoke: You guys got a trophy? Watch out fellas, we got some sorta badass over here.
Rain: Yeah and you better watch out for him. Where’s my man Scorpion?

Sub-Zero: Still sleep. *Puts the eggs in two separate bowls and puts the pans in the sink. He ten opens up two big packs of breakfast sausage and turkey bacon* Cooking the sausage and bacon, won’t take too long. People should be coming in a couple of minutes so can someone open up the doors?
Smoke: Sure I’ll do the dirty deed. *Gets up and unlocks the door. At the same time there’s a knock at the door. Smoke opens it and it’s Kitana and Mileena*
Smoke: Oh hey Mily. PRINCESS! *Salutes*
Kitana: At ease, *giggles* and good morning.*The sisters walk in and everybody greets them, except Rain who only grunts*
Mileena: Man it smells really good in here. Hey where’s Hanzo?
Smoke: Thine gentleman slumbers in his chambers.
Mileena: Well off I go to awake him. *Goes to Scorpion’s room where Scorpion is still asleep*
Scorpion: *Tossing and turning* No Mr. Pringles we need the marshmallow kingdom’s women for electricity.
Mileena: (Must’ve ate chocolate before he went to sleep) *Climbs on the bed and straddles Scorpion who is still dreaming* Wake up Scorpyyyy. *Blows in Scorpion’s face causing him to move even more*
Scorpion: No Mr. Pringles, I have a girlfriend. No you are special it’s just she comes first. No… No means no!
*Mileena finally finishes teasing Scorpion and kisses him. Scorpion then open his eyes and sees Mileena kissing him. She breaks the kiss and smiles*
Mileena: Good morning! Did you and Mr. Pringles have a nice time?
Scorpion: *Blushing realizing his embrassaing dream. He sits up with Mileena still on his lap* We shall never speak of this dream again. And if you do, I’ll tell people you’re lying.
Mileena: *Giggles* Great job yesterday at the Hardwood Classic Tournament. *hugs him* I was so proud of you!
Scorpion: Thanks baby means a lot. How did the volleyball girls do?
Mileena: They did fine. (Best not to tell him about Kitana’s little rant about Li Mei stealing Liu Kang from her). Sub-Zero is cooking breakfast, it should be ready soon.
Scorpion: Ok then. Hehe, I’m surprised you woke me up Mily. Usually Sub-Zero comes in and says,
Sub-Zero: *Kicks open the door like a boss* Put some clothes on b*tch breakfast is ready!
*They all laugh and Scorpion and Mileena head out into the living room to see pretty much the whole junior class except Kano, Liu Kang, Ermac, and Kenshi*
Scorpion: What the hell y’all kids doing on my property!! *Shaking his fist in the air*
Sektor: Oh no it’s old man Jenkins!
Scorpion: What’s with this whole breakfast thing!? Back in my day we ate rocks, and we liked!
*Everybody laughs*
Sub-Zero: *Putting down the last of the food on the table* Alright peeps it’s breakfast time! Of course there isn’t enough chairs at the table so just grab a plate and chow down anywhere.
*The people gather around to get the food when Scorpion stops them to announce something*
Scorpion: Before we eat I just wanted to say that this breakfast was for something important. Or should I say someone. This breakfast today was to welcome back our good friend *Front door opens with Kenshi and Ermac* Ermac!
*A bunch of whistles and “Yeah, alright!” go around the room. Ermac is clearly surprised and speechless from the whole thing*
Ermac: What is all this?
Kenshi: Well to put it short and sweet my friend this is a breakfast dedicated to you coming back to us.
Ermac: R-Really?
Sub-Zero: Yeah of course! *Puts Ermac into a small headlock* You didn’t think we forget about you did ya?
Ermac: Haha No, no it’s just… *Sub-Zero let’s go of the headlock* I thought I’d be shunned for my actions and wasn’t expecting anything like this. I am truly glad that I have friends like you guys.
*Bunch of aww’s*
Rain: Personally I think we should be thankful you got rid of that dick Hsu Hao. That’s one less dick in the school, you know besides good ol’ Johnny Cage here.
Johnny Cage: Oh you slut!
*Rounds of laughter everywhere*
Sub-Zero: Alright ladies and gents enough talk, let’s eat!
*And with that they did. Cleared the whole table really. After everyone had their share of waffles, panacakes, eggs, sausage and bacon, people either left or stayed in the room to full to move. Now here are some of the conversations that went down after breakfast*
Spoiler:
Keep reading b*tch there ain’t no konvos :mrgreen:

**Let’s go over to Sub-Zero washing dishes in the kitchen. He’s alone until his girlfriend, Kitana, comes up and helps him out**
Kitana: Kuai this was a great thing you did today.
Sub-Zero: Oh come on girl quit making me blush. Scorp was the one who came up with it, I just cooked the food.
Kitana: Oh please, in my mind it was the both of you.
Sub-Zero: Why thank you *Smiles* I just want to see my boys happy. Speaking of boys, how’s my main girl doing?
Kitana: *Washing a plate* How come thinking about boys reminds you of me? *Giggles*
Sub-Zero: … Kitana your pitiful. *Chuckles*
Kitana: *Giggles* I’m fine, had a volleyball game yesterday.
Sub-Zero: Yeah we won… Wait you weren’t there?
Sub-Zero: No I wasn’t. I shot you a text saying I had to go to the orphanage I grew up to make sure my care taker was alright.
Kitana: Oh [I’m such a selfish b*tch sometimes] Well is he/she alright?
Sub-Zero: Yeah Pops is fine. He thought he was having a heart attack but the time me and Bi Han got there it turned out he had gas.
Kitana: *Giggles* Well I’m glad he was ok.
*They scrub in silence for a little bit*
Sub-Zero: Are you sure you’re ok?
Kitana: *Caught off guard* Yeah I’m fine! Why do you ask?
Sub-Zero: Well normally your talkative around me. Did something happen with the team?
Kitana: *Sighs* I got into a kinda non-verbal fight with this girl named Li Mei about Li- *bites bottom lip* er looks.
Sub-Zero: Looks?
Kitana: Yea, she was like, “Oh I’m the prettiest on this item” and like a dummy I say, “ Pffft as if.” After that we gave each dirty looks the rest of the day.
Mileena: *While sitting on Scorpion’s lap playing cards* [Oh Kitty you should have told the truth.]
Sub-Zero: … Hm interesting. Next time just let that pass.
Kitana and Mileena: [Whew!]
Kitana: Yeah your right I will. It was a long day and we practiced hard.
Jade: *While playing the PS3 with Sonya* No practice was hard because you made it hard.
Kitana: Me? How did I make it hard?
Sonya: Really? Kitty you practically ran us into the ground yesterday.
Kitana: [Oh man Kitana you jerk] Oh well I’m sorry guys. Hopefully we’ll get a light practice today.
*Sonya and Jade merely shrugged and went back to their game*
Kitana: *Washing a particular dish with a stain that won’t come off* I can’t get this off with the regular washcloth.
Sub-Zero: Yeah normal washcloths won’t get food that’s stuck to pans so easily. *Reaches down and pulls out a silver scrubbing ball. Sub-Zero then positioned himself behind Kitana put the scrubbing ball in her hand, and began scrubbing the pan gently* Better?
Kitana: Oh yeah this is much better. *Pushes her body into Sub’s* Much better.
Sub-Zero: *Hugs Kitana’s waist with his free hand* Ain’t that the truth. *Chuckles and kisses Kitana on the neck. He slowly makes his way from her neck to her lips. After that they we’re fully making out while washing dishes*
Kitana: [Oh I give anything to be in Li- er Kuai’s arms any day]
Sub-Zero: [Oh Lord I hope I don’t ruin this moment by getting hard. *Laughs* As Pops would always say, it’s all fun and games until someone gets pregnant, haha!]