MKHS: Second Semester

Scorpion: [Orange shirt, black jeans, yellow jacket, hell yeah] *It’s 4:45 and we’re in Sub and Scorpion’s dorm room to fine them chilling on the couch* I’m bored sitting around. I’m all dressed up and I feel like moving already damnit.
Sub-Zero: [Without the mask, blue sleeveless shirt, and baggy black pants] If you don’t calm your ass down. I feel the same but there’s nothing to do.
Scorpion: Not true. *Heads towards the door* Come on let’s find out what are friends are up to.
Sub-Zero: Not a bad idea.
*They leave and find Reptile’s door open and hear a vacuum inside*
Sub-Zero: *Knocks on Reptile’s door* Yo Reptile watching doing cleaning up all your unborn tadpoles?
Reptile: Oh come on Sub you know I dump my tadpoles into yo momma!
Sub-Zero & Scorpion: Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!
Sub-Zero: It’s funny cause we’re all orphans and these jokes don’t affect us
*They all laugh*
Scorpion: Seriously though what’s with the cleaning?
Reptile: Well you guys know my wife Claudia right?
Sub-Zero: Yup.
Scorpion: Wife!?
Sub-Zero: Reptile got married during the summer, get with the beat already!
Reptile: Well me and her, plus her dad, decided it would be best if she stayed with me from now on.
Scorpion: Oh nice!
Reptile: Thanks, I gotta get back to cleaning, she’s coming in on Sunday so it’s got to be baby bottom clean.
Sub-Zero: Alright, see ya man.
*Sub-Zero and Scorpion walk over to Sektor and Cyrax’s dorm room where they see them leaving with gray bluish overalls on saying “Little Macs” across their chest*
Sub-Zero: Hey what’s with the get up guys?
Sektor: We got jobs homeboy.
Scorpion: When was that!?
Cyrax: Three weeks ago. Me and Sektor were going to the store to get groceries and what not when we see this guy’s car break down. We offer to help and we fix his car. He just so happens to be a manager in charge of a mechanic shop called “Mac’s Fixings” and he gives us jobs on the spot.
Sub-Zero: Well of course you guys fixed the car, you guys use to be made outta metal and wires for Christ sakes!
Sektor: Oh seems somebody is a little mad huh? *Laughs*
Sub-Zero: Pfft far from it son. I rather be working in a restaurant than be covered in oil grease.
Cyrax: Oil grease is the best scent ever.
Scorpion: Do all the girls agree with that Cy?
Sektor: Nope, but they do like the scent of his chloroform rag.
*They all laugh at the funny Sektor made. Both Sektor and Cyrax say their goodbye’s and Scorpion and Sub keep moving down the hall when they see an unexpected visitor standing in front of Kenshi’s dorm room*
Scorpion: Dude who are you?
*The mysterious turned around and it was none other than a favorite mummy; Ermac*
Sub-Zero: Ermac’s back!?
Scorpion: Ermac! Get over here! *Without a second notice, the spear from Scorpion’s hand shoots out and almost hits Ermac in the chest. Thank the Elder Gods Ermac has telekinesis*
Ermac: Hahaha nice to see that somebody wants to impale me as a welcoming gift.
Scorpion: *Sheepishly rubs his head and retracts his spear* Sorry I got excited and it came out to fast for me to stop it.
Sub-Zero: Oh well I feel bad for Mileena. *Sly grin*
*Scorpion slaps Sub with no force and gives him a glare signaling that he should keep his thoughts to himself*
Sub-Zero: You know I joke with ya Scorp. Anyway, Ermac when did you get out?
Ermac: Today actually, I have to check in every week with my nurse Nichole to get more pills though.
Scorpion: Sorry for asking bro but what happen to you?
Ermac: Well to dumb it down here’s what’s going on: the souls in my body are starting to fight over control again.
Scorpion: Again?
Ermac: It happened once as I was a kid back then but it was only minor. Now it seems like it’s a powder keg waiting for something to set it on fire.
Sub-Zero: Is that why you were talking in third person?
Ermac: Yeah. It’s also the fact that I didn’t take my pills at the time. The pills that I normally take control the souls within me. Shang Tsung made them especially for me.
Scorpion: I see. Well you were about to see Kenshi right, sorry for stopping you Mac.
Ermac: Nah it’s all fine and good. You guys take care.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero: You too bud.
*The duo leaves after Kenshi opens the door and greets his old friend*

*Heading down the hall, the duo approach the dorm of Liu Kang and Kung Lao to find Liu Kang and Kung Lao talking to Li Mei and another female with his back facing the duo*
Sub-Zero: Yo Liu, Kung, what’s up?
*Liu Kang turned around and he had on, a beard?*
Liu Kang: Hey guys!
Scorpion & Sub-Zero: …… *They both tilt their head to the side*
Liu Kan: Something wrong?
Scorpion & Sub-Zero: Who the f*ck are you?
Liu Kang: Are you kidding me!? It’s me Liu!
Scorpion: Oh sorry it’s hard to tell with if that’s you because of that homeless man beard.
*The girls giggle along with Kung Lao*
Liu Kang: Hey I don’t look like a homeless guy. A classy homeless guy is more like it.
Sub-Zero: Liu stop with the denial. You look like a pedophile who molests grown men for pocket change.
*That sent the whole group laughing except Liu*
Kung Lao: That was the best insult I have ever heard! Pound that shit bro! *Bumps fist with Sub*
Liu Kang: Forget this noise. *Li Mei grabs his arms*
Li Mei: Ah come on I think it looks a little nice.
Liu Kang: Thank you somebody does.
Li Mei: I think it looks nice if it was never on your face.
*More laughter as Liu gives up in defeat and goes back inside to shave*
Scorpion: What are you guys doing today?
Kung Lao: Well Liu and I are going on a double date with these two really cute girls to go ice skating with at the mall. *Puts his hand sideways to his face and loudly whispers* Don’t tell these two that I said that.
Sophia: *Punches Kung Lao in the arm* Oh shut your mouth you.
Kung Lao: Hahaha yes mistress.
Sub-Zero: Who’s this?
Li Mei: This is my friend Sophia, and Kung Lao’s date.
Sophia: Pleasure to meet you. I hail from Russia. And I wrestle for (Input cool high school name because the author is lazy) *A pleasant beauty with her slender curves and plump breasts and shoulder-width blonde hair, Sophia still hits like a grown ass man so watch out*
**Liu Kang comes out with a clean face**
Liu Kang: I hope you guys are happy! Took me a month to grow that.
Li Mei: Trust me I’m bouncing up and down now that you’ve shaved that disgusting thing.
Liu Kang: Oh please you know you liked it.
Li Mei: Yeah maybe *Winks*
*The two groups exchange goodbye’s as the duo leaves them and see Jax, Sonya, Smoke, and Jade walking towards them ready to go. Anyway let’s go to a scene with them walking out the entrance of the dorm building to find Skarlet sitting on a bench with a small red suitcase on her lap*
Sonya: Hey Skarlet, watcha doin out here in the cold?
Skarlet: Oh I’m waiting for Johnny. We’re going to a party to celebrate his success of his first film.
Jade: Oh we are going to see that today at the mall.
Jax: Yeah typical for him to be late though. Want us to wait with you?
Skarlet: No it’s fine, matter of fact he’s here right now.
*Before the group can ask any more questions, a helicopter randomly appears with Johnny Cage on the side of it wearing a black tuxedo with his bow tie undone. He casual jumps down to the group and lands on his feet*
Johnny Cage: Hey guys, how’s it going?
Smoke: Good.
Scorpion: Can’t complain.
Sonya: You just jumped out of a helicopter!
Johnny Cage: Nice one Captain Obvious.
Sonya: No problem Sergeant Smartass.
Johnny Cage: Oh how I missed you guys. Skarlet you ready to go?
Skarlet: Of course *Gets up and walks over to Johnny*
Johnny Cage: It’s not gonna be cold where we’re going. Would you like me to take your coat and bag madam?
Skarlet: Why of course kind sir. *Giggles*
*Johnny takes off Skarlet’s jacket revealing a sparkling red dress which is strapless. Skarlet then pulls out glossy red lipstick and puts on some red earrings. The whole group stares in awe at the truly amazing Skarlet*
Johnny Cage: *Whistle* Well guys off to the party, catch ya later!
Skarlet: Bye guys!
*Johnny makes a motion with his fingers and the helicopter drops down a ladder for them to climb up on. Once they get inside the helicopter flies off*
Jax: So Smoke, when you gonna quit f*cking around and take me up in a helicopter!?
Smoke: When you give up that ass!

*And off we go to the Khan residence where we have Mrs. Khan giving her daughter’s a talk before they go out*
Sindel: I want you guys to be back at 10:30. If your late I will shut you down and you will get no presents for Christmas. Understand?
Kitana & Mileena: *Gulp* Yes mom.
Sindel: Good, anything to else to say honey?
Shao Khan: *Puts his hands on both of the girl’s head’s* If one of you came back pregnant, I’ll burn down the school.
Kitana & Mileena: Dad!
Shao Khan: Oh I kid with you guys. *Pats their heads* Just be home by 10:30 and there will be no problems. By the way, how are you guys getting there anyway?
Mileena: Scorpion’s going to transport all of us to the mall.
Shao Khan: Hmm he’s learn how to transport aye? Pretty cool. Speaking of Scorpion, when can I finally sit down with him and have a chat with him?
Mileena: *Getting all nervous now* Oh well you know he’s umm, busy!
Shao Khan: Oh come on Mily, it’s not like a bite. I prefer the hammer approach *Grin and laugh*
**Mileena shakes a little**
Sindel: Dear you really need to work on your “jokes”.
Shao Khan: Later, oh I see your friends have arrived.
*Mily and Kitty look out the window to see the group arriving and walking to the door*
Kitana: Ok well we’re off. *Grabs coat* Hey is Rain still sick?
Sindel: Yeah, but he’s starting to get over his cold. Your father and I are going to go out and eat so we’ll probably be back by the time you guys get back.
Mileena: Where are you going to eat?
Shao Khan: Some type of Hispanic restaurant. Never ate there so it’ll be an adventure.
Sindel: That it will.
Kitana: Uh-huh. Well we’re off, bye.
Mileena: Later mom and dad!
Sindel: Be safe.
*They walk out to meet up with the group, they all say their greetings and what not. After gathering around in a circle and one short teleport later, the group arrives near the entrance of the Mall of Chicago*
Jade: So what do we do first?
Jax: I say we browse around a little bit.
Sonya: I was so hoping you were gonna say that. I know are first stop already.
Sub-Zero: Well off we go.
*They head off to their first stop; Victoria Secret*
Sub-Zero: Oh hell no!
Mileena: Why do all guys overreact when girls go to this store?
Scorpion: Because regular guys don’t go shopping around in a store that sells sexy female products.
Jade: Right because regular guys aren’t into that stuff already.
Jax: Of course not what makes you say that.
*All the guys laugh*
Kitana: Anyway, let’s go.
Sub-Zero: Sorry doll but our manhood will be at risk if we went in there.
Scorpion: Actually it won’t, man law 534, if a man goes into a girly store with a girl then it’s fine.
Smoke: That’s reasonable.
Jax: Yeah ok.
Sonya: *Grabs Jax by the ear* Quit talking and come on already!
Jax: Ah come on that’s my ear!
*The rest enter the store. After 10 minutes of looking around we find the teens doing random stuff. Not like that you sickos*
Kitana: Where are the guys?
Sonya: Probably doing something stupid.
Mileena: Like trying on women’s underwear.
Jade: I seriously doubt that Mily.
Mileena: No look.
*They turn their heads to look at the guys near the underwear section. Jax picks up a tiny pink thong and puts it near his groin area. The guys burst out laughing*
Smoke: You know damn well you have to shop at Lane Bryant homeboy.
Jax: Hey it was worth a shot.
Scorpion: Alright Sub your turn!
Sub-Zero: *Cracks neck* Let’s do this! *Reaches deep in the pile of underwear and pulls out black lacey panties* Hmm. Hey Scorp was this is one of your dreams?
Scorpion: One of these days Sub, one of these days. Pow! Boom! Straight to hell!
Sub-Zero: Whatever Scorpion you know you yack it to this!
Scorpion: No need son, I was yacking it before I came here!
Jax: Oh you yacked it too!?
Smoke: Are we talking about yacking it!? Cause I’m yacking it right now!
*They laugh while the girls sneak off to a different section*
Sonya: We never came in here with them, they came in on their own, got it?
The rest of them: Agreed.
*Another 10 minutes pass and their still in the store. Let’s go to Kitana and Jade talking about something in the perfume section*
Kitana: I don’t know Jade, I’m really confused on what to do. *Picks up a random brand of perfume*
Jade: You shouldn’t rush things for starters.
Kitana: Oh trust me I remember my lesson from last time.
Jade: I’ll be honest with you Kat, because you shot him down it’s highly unlikely he’ll come running at you again.
Kitana: You really think so?
Jade: Guys don’t take rejection to well when it comes to getting denied by a girl. I think you should get to know Sub-Zero more.
Kitana: Both you and Mily suggested the same thing.
Jade: That’s because we’re probably right. Just try it.
Kitana: I don’t know where to start.
Jade: Come on Kitty Kat it’s simple, just ask him what he likes to do and it’ll start from there.
Kitana: Alright, thanks Jade, I’ll give it a go.
Jade: Atta girl! By the way what does that smell like?
Sub-Zero: *Comes around the corner* Hey are you-
*Kitana turns around and accidently sprays the perfume in Sub-Zero’s face*
Sub-Zero: Oh my Lord, my face!! *Starts rolling on the ground in pain*
Kitana: Ah Sub I’m so sorry! *Goes to help Sub-Zero*
Jade: Hehe well it’s a start.

*After Sub-Zero got peppered sprayed, the group headed to the food court to get a big pie of pizza and then headed to the 7:45 show of Johnny Cage, The Revision. They we’re just in time for the previews before the previews. The group sat in the second row from the back row in this order: Smoke and Jade, empty seat, Scorpion and Mileena, empty seat, Kitana and Sub-Zero, empty seat, and Jax with Sonya*
Mileena: I can’t wait to watch this!
Scorpion: You said it Mily.
Jax: I swear if he half assed his acting I’m going to fly to his house and beat his ass.
Sonya: Get in the waiting line Jax. *Pulls out chocolate from her jacket*
Jax: What the heck?
Sonya: What? The candy here was like $4.25. Want some?
Jax: *Takes some chocolate* You know for an educated white chick you are ghetto as hell Sonya.
Sonya: I am not ghetto, Jackson. I am resourceful.
Jax: Oh I didn’t know they had dictionaries in the ghetto. *Chuckles*
Sonya: You should know better than I do, ain’t that right Pookie? *Laughs while Jax rolls his eyes*
Kitana: I’m going to the bathroom. *Gets up and turns to the group* Need anything? Popcorn? Drinks? Condoms? Popcorn?
Sub-Zero: Can I get a Hustler magazine to yack it to and a large Coke?
Smoke: Also a large tub of butter. I like to *Looks Jade up and down while licking his lips* grease up my “popcorn.”
*Scorpion almost spit out his soda because he was laughing so hard, along with the rest of the group*
Kitana: *Walking down the stairs* Try to keep your clothes on Smoke.
Smoke: No promises princess *chuckles*
*Kitana leaves for the bathroom. After she’s done with her business she walks outside and looks toward the ice skating ring where she sees Kung Lao with a blonde girl skating*
Kitana: [I didn’t know Kung Lao was here, and here with such a pretty girl. If Kung Lao is here then Liu must be here also.]
*Kitana noticed that as Kung Lao and his date we’re skating, the girl suddenly fell backwards. Luckily, Kung Lao caught her. Unfortunately, Kung Lao caught her by the boobs, which provoked a rage in the blonde girl, who in return punched Kung Lao across the cheek sending him sliding across the ice*
Kitana: *Flinchs* [Damn she hits like a grown ass man. I would never want to meet her in a drak alley on a bad day. Anyway, where’s Liu?] *Starts scan the ice skating ring for Liu. Kitana finally spots him sitting on a bench talking with Li Mei* [Oh so it’s a double date. No harm in that, I wish I could hear what they we’re talking about]
*Kitana witnesss Li Mei putting her hand on top of Liu’s*
Kitana: [Whoa awfully close for a normal convers-]
*That’s when it happened. Liu inched a couple of inches forwards and said something. Kitana could make out the words, “I like you too”. Li Mei smiled, leaned forward and kissed Liu Kang. Even though it was seconds until they broke the kiss, to Kitana it was an eternity. At that moment, Kitana realized that she missed her chance with Liu Kang. Kitana was so lost in thought that she didn’t notice that Liu was looking at her in shock. Kitana quickly left the balcony embarrassed and hurt and headed back to the movie theater*
Li Mei: Is something wrong?
Liu Kang: I’m fine Mei. *Smiles* [Was that Kitana!? If it was I’m so f*cked]
Li Mei: Liu.
Liu Kang: Yes?
Li Mei: *Kisses Liu Kang* I’m so happy to be your girlfriend.
Liu Kang: Me too Mei. I’m going to do my best to make you happy.
Li Mei: Likewise Liu. *Smiles* Come on let’s go skate some more, baby. *Pulls Liu off the bench and they start skating, looking like a couple*

*Kitana arrived just in time for the beginning of the movie. She wiped her eye (a tear maybe?) and sat down next to Sub-Zero*
Jade: Did you fall in or something?
Kitana: *Sighs* No, I just had to go is all.
Scorpion: Yeah, she had to go and yack is all.
*Jax, Sub-Zero, and Smoke laugh but received a loud “Shhhh!!” from some guy in the row in front of him*
Smoke: Somebody’s a little butt hurt that he doesn’t have a date huh?
Random Guy: No, I’m just angry that some punk is talking during a movie that I wanted to see for a long time!
Smoke: Punk? *Starts to get up but Jade stops him*
Jade: Smoke please not tonight. Come on, to the back row we go.
*They go to the back row*
Random Guy: Finally, time to enjoy my-
*Gets smoked bomb. The group looks back to see Smoke getting scolded by Jade. After having a mini argument Jade leaves with Smoke following her*
**Sometime later, Smoke and Jade come back with Smoke holding Jade closely to him. (Must’ve made up, hopefully). The same guy returned and sat down (not before giving Smoke a dirty look). Kitana’s phone vibrates and she picks it up to see a text from Sub-Zero**

Sub-Zero: Hey you ok?
Kitana: Yeah I’m fine.
Sub-Zero: Most people don’t know this but I have to powers Kit. Ice powers and bullsh*t detecting. I’m pretty good at both.
*Kitana laughs a little*
Kitana: Ok, ok. I went to the bathroom and saw Liu kissing Li Mei.
Sub-Zero: Liu was kissing in the girl’s bathroom!? :O
Kitana: No it went like this.
*Texts him what happens. You guys know what happen*
Sub-Zero: Damn I didn’t think he go for her.
Kitana: Was he talking about going for me?
Sub-Zero: Actually it was really unclear. We all thought he still go for you but hey that didn’t turn out.
Kitana: No it didn’t :(
*Sub-Zero looks over and sees Kitana’s sad face and texts*
Sub-Zero: Kitana I’m not trying to take advantage of your sadness but it looks like you need a hug.
Kitana: … Actually I rather cuddle.
Sub-Zero: Oh well you know I’m here ;).
*Kitana looked over at Sub-Zero and smiled a ‘thank you’ smile. She lifted the armrest between them and laid her head on Sub-Zero’s chest*
Kitana: You know for someone with the powers of ice and bullsh*t detecting, your pretty warm Sub-Zero :-D.
Sub-Zero: :laugh: Yeah well I’m not cold all the time ;). Also you don’t always have to call me Sub-Zero. You could call me Kuai if you wanted :)
Kitana: Oh, ok, Kuai :). So, what do you like to do?

Last edited:
*Let them have their little texting conversation. After the movie is done, the group walks outside and sit on a bench. The time is 10:15 pm*
Jax: Holy shimmer shorts that was, amazing.
Sonya: Never would I have thought that he be capable of anything besides running his mouth.
Mileena: Yet he all proved us wrong.
*They all agree*
Scorpion: My favorite part is when he kills that b*tch in the end.
Kitana: Me too.
Scorpion: I also like the part when Sub and Kitty cuddled up together *Grins*
*Kitana blushes, Sonya giggles, and both Mily and Jade give a thumbs up*
Sub-Zero: Hey Scorpion I liked the part where you licked Mileena’s face.
Mileena: That never happen.
Sub-Zero: Denial? Tsk, tsk that doesn’t sound like a healthy relationship.
Scorpion: Shut your mouth you. Are we ready to go?
Group: Sure.
Scorpion: Alright link hands.
*With a few moments, Scorpion transports all of the group outside of the Khan residence*
Mileena: Ok well that was an eventful day. *Kisses Scorpion and knocks on the door* I really hope we get to do it again sometime.
Sonya: I’m sure we will. *Yawns*
Jax: Seems to me somebody forgot about their 9 o clock bedtime.
Sonya: Oh that’s pretty fun-
*All of a sudden, Sonya turns Jax around and jumps on his back making Jax stumble around*
Jax: Hey get off! *They both fall as the door opens revealing Sindel in a purple and black robe*
Sindel: Nice to see you guys are safe. *Smiles*Did you guys have fun? How was the movie?
*Everybody gives his or her praises about the amazing movie Johnny acted in*
Sindel: I guess I have to watch that sometime.
Smoke: How was the restaurant Ms. Khan?
Sindel: I liked it, Shao on the other hand-
Shao Khan: Sindel!! I ran out of toilet paper and that burrito is working my stomach double time!! HELP!!
Sindel: *Rolls her eyes* Can’t take your father or principal anywhere nice. *They share a laugh* Well guys I’m going to bed, girls say your goodbyes and come inside. I’m going to help your father.
*The group exchange goodbyes and the girls goin the house. However, Kitana comes back outside and hugs Sub-Zero*
Kitana: *Whispers* Thank you for listening to me. I’ll text you later.
Sub-Zero: I’ll be looking forward to it *Smiles*
Kitana: Later, Kuai. *Smiles and leaves*
Scorpion: What a mac daddy!
Sub-Zero: You did learn from the best didn’t ya.
Jade: Hahaha oh you guys.
*After a short walk to the dorm room, the group disperses leaving only Smoke and Jade. Sonya and Jax went to the roof to look at the stars (childhood tradition), Scorpion and Sub-Zero went to bed. Smoke and Jade we’re outside of Smoke and Noob’s dorm room*
Jade: Smoke I’m sorry I yelled at you.
Smoke: No babe you had every reason to. I acted hotheaded for no reason. If you hadn’t been there I probably would’ve been kicked out.
Jade: Why did you anyway?
Smoke: I don’t like people badmouthing me or anybody I love. I fight for those I care about.
Jade: Noble of you yeah, but you have to choose when it’s the right time to fight. If a guy calls you a name then you ignore, if he keeps going that’s when you fight. *Grabs Smoke’s cheek who was looking away at the time* Okay?
Smoke: Yeah. *They hug* Thank you so much.

HEY, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET GRAPHIC, if you feel uncomfortable about people sexually touching each other then don’t click that tag

Spoiler:
*They break their embrace and stare into each other’s eyes. Suddenly they were over each other making out. While making out, Smoke un-straps Jade’s red bra from the back and reaches under her shirt to cup her boob. In return, Jade broke the kiss and went up to Smoke’s neck and lightly bit on the side of his neck making a hickey*
Smoke: Ah babe you know I love hickies, that’s not playing fair.
Jade: Who said I was following rules *winks*
*Back to making out and feeling each other up. After a while, Jade unbuckles Smoke’s pants letting them hang around his ankles. Smoke stopped and just leaned against the wall as Jade reached down and started to stroke his “little soldier”. After sometime, Smoke lifted Jade’s shirt revealing her naked chest and started massaging her breasts with his tongue and hands. This carried on for about one minute until the couple heard the worse sound ever, voices and footsteps*

Smoke and Jade: Shit!
*They put on their clothes faster than, than…. a hill of beans? Anyway, the voices and footsteps belonged to Liu Kang, Li Mei, Sophia, and Kung Lao (who was holding his cheek). They were talking when they noticed Smoke and Jade chilling outside leaning against the wall*
Kung Lao: What you guys doing up so late?
Smoke: Talking and what not.
Jade: About important things.
Sophia: Oh well sorry to bother you. *Turns to Kung Lao* I will see you tomorrow. *Walks into Li Mei’s dorm room without Kung Lao saying goodye*
Liu Kang: Cya later Lili.
Li Mei: Ok, bye baby. *Kisses Liu on the cheek*
*Liu and Kung Lao also leave*
Smoke and Jade: …. *They both start to laugh*
Smoke: I can’t believe that we almost got caught!
Jade: I thought that was a teacher!
*They continue to laugh until it finally subsides and they stand in front of each other*
Smoke: Too bad it killed the mood, oh well.
Jade: It was pretty close huh? *Kisses Smoke on the cheek* Don’t tell anybody ok?
Smoke: Same to you my little gem. *Smiles as Jade walks away* Oh yeah you forgot about this. *Throws Jade’s bra at her* Cover those things about, you might kill somebody with them sticking out like that. *Laughs*
Jade: Shut up it’s cold! It’s not like you excited me or anything *Laughs and walks in her dorm room along with Smoke*
**3:27 a.m. Noob woke up to a low groaning noise and went to go investigate. He sleepily walked in to find Smoke rolling around the floor in pain holding his groin**
Noob: Oh did Johnny get back already?
Smoke: Quit joking and help me!
Noob: Alright what happen?
Smoke: Oh me and Jade we’re outside doin [Oh shit, I forgot I can’t tell anybody] doing something with our friends at the movies and Jade sat on my lap the whole time.
Noob: Was she giving you a lap dance or something?
Smoke: Yeah! She likes to be sneaky like that.
Noob: Ah, well the only solution I can tell you is to, YACK IT!
Smoke: *Starts laughing* Don’t make me laugh bro! My balls hurt, alright I’m going in the bathroom, thanks Noob.
Noob: *Shakes head and heads back to his room* F*cking hilarious.

(BRIEF) Sunday
*Sitting at the breakfast table the Khan’s. Their all eating their breakfast peaceful until….*
Sindel: Oh I can’t take it anymore! Shao can we please?
Shao Khan: Hahaha! Ok, ok. Go ahead and tell them, I know you’ve been bursting at the seams to tell them.
Sindel: Ok, *Takes a deep breath* Today, it officially marks the day that I am two months pregnant!
*Kitana drops her fork, Mileena covers her mouth and Rain looks generally confused*
Rain: Wait two months pregnant?
Shao Khan: That’s right, we figure we surprise you guys during Christmas time.
Rain: Well you did a great job of that.
Kitana: Mom congratulations!
Mileena: I’m so excited now! Is it going to be a girl? A boy? Maybe even twins?
Sindel: Whoa now, four of you kids are enough.
Rain: What made you guys have a baby?
Shao Khan: Well that’s easy to answer. *Puts his hand over Sindel’s* I’ve never had any actual children besides the former Mileena. This time I figure I make a child the right way and make it with the woman I love.
Mileena: That’s so cute!
Kitana: Can we tell other people?
Sindel: Sure why not.
Mileena: I can’t wait to take care of it and play with him or her!
Rain: *Gets up from the table* Well I hope for me and dad’s sake that it’s a boy. If it’s a girl they’ll outweigh us 4 to 2. I hope you aimed well.
Shao Khan: Where do you think you got the nickname “Sniper” from. *Sly grin*

I’m going to edit this later

Last edited:
A well put up chapter and interesting all the way as usual Yung. And lol at that graphic scene :laugh: that came as a surprise. What I like most about your writing is how you delve deep into the characters and describe their feelings, actions at a particular situation so well that it feels very real and genuine. Good show mate! Not many writers have a talent like yours. :cool:

Well golly you got me blushing :laugh:
Ever since I was yunger (You see what I did there) I was always hassled by my parents to include more details when writing a story. I guess it came in handy huh :mrgreen: Thank you for the compliments FJ, much appreciated :)

Hot DAMN a Flawless turn of events! KIT X SUB intriguing makes me want to go through a few intersting changes in my story as well. Keeb it up broham

but damn at that spoiler wasn't expecting that in all honesty

Spoiler:
*They break their embrace and stare into each other’s eyes. Suddenly they were over each other making out. While making out, Smoke un-straps Jade’s red bra from the back and reaches under her shirt to cup her boob. In return, Jade broke the kiss and went up to Smoke’s neck and lightly bit on the side of his neck making a hickey*
Smoke: Ah babe you know I love hickies, that’s not playing fair.
Jade: Who said I was following rules *winks*
*Back to making out and feeling each other up. After a while, Jade unbuckles Smoke’s pants letting them hang around his ankles. Smoke stopped and just leaned against the wall as Jade reached down and started to stroke his “little soldier”. After sometime, Smoke lifted Jade’s shirt revealing her naked chest and started massaging her breasts with his tongue and hands. This carried on for about one minute until the couple heard the worse sound ever, voices and footsteps*

Oh god this reminds me of my Jade x Tanya fiction I wrote :rofl:

No questions :secret:

But nice going with the story thus far ("Story thus far." Sounds so cool :cool:) Yung =D

Oh god this reminds me of my Jade x Tanya fiction I wrote :rofl:

No questions :secret:

But nice going with the story thus far ("Story thus far." Sounds so cool :cool:) Yung =D

Tanya X Jade!? you sick f***!

is it still on there? :secret:

but in all fairness Yung it was gonna happen anyways I Guess one of these couples was gonna end up goin even further makes me excited to the upcoming shitstorm that may arrive in the future (and I just don't mean the couples either) ;)

Sup guys and gals of TRMK? Im giving writing fan fic another try please bare with my terribruh engrish, hope you enjoy <3

(Monday)
Yeaaa we're going to skip the rest of Sunday and jump straight into Monday like bosses
(Inside Kung Lao's and Liu Kang's dorm, They're discussing there date with Li Mei and her friend)
Kang: *Face Palm* Dude how could you drop her in the middle of the rink?
*turns off TV to hear Lao's explanation*
Lao: What you think this hat weighs less than a ton? Lets just be happy that it didn't cut anyone..
Kang: Whatever guy, it was a scrub move to get up with a spin anyways.
Lao: Anyways, so you and Li mei are official now bro?
Kang: I dont know, I like her but I still have feelings for Kitana
Lao: You really want to be rejected in front of everyone again? Not trying to dis kitana or anything but that was a douche move. All she had to do was send a TXT saying no.
Kang: Yea, you're right. I think it is time that Li Mei and I have a serious relationship
Lao: Yea! That's my boy, NOW GO OUT THERE AND DEMAND HER LOVE...
Excited, Kang: OK, Lets go! *Takes a deep breathe and runs out side*
Lao: Did he really go out there in the snow with no Jacket on?
*3 Seconds later*
Kang: *Runs back in the dorm* .... How would I ask her?
Lao: I don't know, your asking the guy who hasn't had a girl since they day we were cloned, wait.. dude its not cold out there?
Kang: Of course not, remember the power of fire *Makes a fire ball in his right hand*, Yeaa I should ask smoke he has a healthy relationship with Jade.
Lao: *Laugh* You said healthy relationship, you sound like one of the guys who write in the relationship 101 guides in a magazine.
Kang: *sigh* But 9 out of 10 of those guys had a girl friend or more..
Out of frustration from being wrong, Lao: Don't you have some chick to ask out or something?

Lui leaves his dorm and heads to Noob and Smoke's dorm to seek advice from the master of love.

Kang: *Knocks on the door* Smoke, dude I need your help.
Noob: Coming, give me like an hour. Hard to crawl from my room to the living room..
Kang: *snickering*
Noob: OK! Almost to the door, like 2 crawls away from the nob.
Smoke: *Opens the door* Sup bro, come in, What do you need?
Noob: You got to be shitting me.. I come from my room all th--- *Hit by a smoke bomb, teleports back into room* what the?
Kang: Well see it's this girl right, Thick, long black beautiful hair, gorgeous eyes, big boobs...
Smoke: I already know how Kitana looks guy *Laugh*
Kang .... Its not Kitana, I'm talking about Li Mei she lives right around the corner from you dude, I wanted to ask her out and I came to the guy who has the most successful relationship out of all of the guys. So can you help me?
Smoke: Ha, you said successful relationship. Sound like one of those guys from the relationship 101 guides in magazines.
Kang: *face palms* Dude im like so serious right now. No, this is not a attempt to make Kitana jelly. No, this is not a attempt to make her mad in any kind of way.. I have strong feelings for Li Mei.
Smoke: Ok. Well on a scale from one to ten, how often to you see her and does she like you back?
Kang: Ten and Ten.. She's crazy for me, not gonna lie.
Smoke: Then you take on the serious approach, go to her and say something romantic.. I don't know, Jade and I just clicked nothing huge happened until the play rehearsal. All I can say is speak from your heart if you really love her , she will the see the true lui kang that lies with in. *Bows down like a shaolin monk*
Kang: Thanks man, I'm heading over to her house in like an hour or so we're going out today.
Smoke: Good luck my friend, later
Kang: Later bro

He goes back to his dorm and chills with KL, Lets see whats going on at the Kahn resident.
Kitana is texting Sub Zero.
Kitana: Hey Kauai :)
Sub.Z: Sup? Just curious what makes me a good friend?
Kitana: Well, your a cool guy.. you know how to treat a lady and your cute =D
Sub.Z: Cool guy 8) Was the pun intended?
Kitana: ....
Sub.Z: :laugh: It's like soooo boring here at the dorm, heard scorpion was going out with Mily sometime tomorrow.
Kitana: I know.. I'm going to be here alone.. Just me, By myself... yup.. with no one here to comfort me, talk..
Sub.Z: :laugh: Is this your way of persuading me to ask for another Double date? If so it worked :)
Kitana: Great so tomorrow around 9?
Sub.Z: Cool with me (Pun intended 8)) Later
Kitana: Later <3​
Mileena: Who were you just texting? Sub zero *sly grin*
Kitana: Nope, this cute guy I met yesterday.
Mileena: *Jaw drop* So you gave up on Sub zero? Wait.. Whats this guy name.
Kitana: Hanzo Hasashi, He said it's this girl who won't leave him alone... She's obsessed with the color pink *rolling her eyes*
Mileena: Haha very funny, I say you guys join us tomorrow for a double date at the movies.
Kitana: *Hands Mileena her phone*
Mileena: *reads the recent TXT mssges* Ha the heart at the end, guys always go crazy and think you're in love with them... Wait..
Kitana: No comment *exits the room*

Soo the date is set, now lets see whats going on with Sub zero and Scorpion shall we ;)

Sub.Z: Dude, Dude, Wake up.. Nap time is over *Hands scorpion his phone*
Scorpion: ..... Need my beauty sleep for the date *takes Subs phone and reads the TXT MSGs* Well, I was hoping to be alone with Mily but its cool to see you two finally talking.
Sub.Z: Other than friends you mean, right? And they date is tomorrow bro not today *laughs* If you're this forgetful from a nap imagine a whole day of sleep.
Scorpion: What ever, up for a game of 2K12? best of 3, money match 5 dimes on the line.
Sub.Z: Think it's best if you save the 5 dimes for your date tomorrow, you're going to need all the money you can save. *snickers*

The games of NBA 2K12 were intense each game were close, Sub zero took it home with a half court shot at the buzz of the timer, out of excitement Sub jumped in the air and demanded his 5 dimes.
An hour has passed now, lets see what Kang is up to now.

Kang , talking to himself outside his dorm: Mei, yesterday I had a awsome time with you and when you said "I love you" those words were repeating themselves in my head all night, I couldn't get you out my mind. I want to be with you an---

Li Mei and the other freshmen girls are inside her dorm.

Kira: You hear that? Sounds like some one is talking outside..
Li Mei: Wow, I know were my necklace is now. I let told Lui to hold it in his pocket the other night.. I will be back guys.

She walks around the corner to hear Lui talking aloud.

Li Mei: Lui *Begins to cry* Is that how you really feel?
Kang: Yes, *holds her hands* I was practicing to ask you at your dorm, but fate brought you to me *smiles*
They kiss and all the rest of the kast who live in dorms watches them...

Smoke: Good shit bro
Jade: Glad to see he moved on from kitana
Sonya: awwwww
Jax: My ni--.... Boy
Everyone walks back to there dorm but Noob is just getting out his dorm..

Noob: Wait.. Noo guys... What did I m-- *Hits by a smoke bomb* Next time I have to wear a cup..

The new couple return to there dorms to talk to each other via TXT MSG, cause that is what most teens do now days... and Make amazing fan fic, like bosses.

Kang: Sooo are we still on for tonight? :proud:
Li Mei: Mayyybe, Kira will be hosting a sleep over here and is forcing me to stay <_<
Kang: :laugh: It's ok, we can do it tomorrow, just have to cancel the reservations.
Li Mei: yea, sorry. I really don't want to go out and eat, would rather go to a movie.
Kang: Cool with me, the 9PM show right? ;)
Li Mei: Of course, adults and Old people go prior to the 9PM Show.. A slight chance we could run into Principle Kahn :laugh:
Kang: Your calling them old? o.o
Li Mei: Duhhh, I have to go prepare snacks and stuff :|
ttyl and ILY <3
Kang: ILYT =)​

Kung Lao is debating on continuing his 10th playthrough or trading the game in to preorder ME3

Kang: No.. You can't get hooked back on mass effect.. Im throwing this disc away. No im going to burn it.
Lao: Dude.. No im not done with my 10th playthrough yet, and Im going to trade it in.. PLUS TALI IS WAITING!!
Kang: I don't care, you need to get a real girl not some alien game chick..
Lao: ... Don't you have a girl to ask out or something?
Kang: If you weren't so caught up with LittleEffect you would have seen it..
Lao: ....

Lui Kang hides the disc in a secret place... yes.. under his mattress, but the Kung lao is thinking outside the box and cannot find the disc.

Now lets write a quick summary of what happened this Monday ;)
- Mei and Kang are together
- Kitana and Sub are talking
- Noob is going to wear a cup next match
Now we will jump into Tuesday.

Tuesday Dec 19.
Were going to skip breakfast and Lunch going straight into the evening
@ The Kahn residence, inside Kitana and Mileena's room.
Kitana: Mom and Dad are going out also tonight, and rain is still sick so who is going to take care of him while were gone?
Rain: *Walks into the room* Take care of me? I don't need anyone.. you guys can go out, With kitana being the third wheel and all she might as well stay back. *evil smile*
Kitana: Why must you always be a jerk rain? And I have a date.
Rain: Wow he's cheating on her already, damn its only been a day.
Mileena and Kitana: Wuuuhh?
Rain: Li mei and Kang are together now...
Those words echoed in Kitana's mind, she has a flash back of what happened the other night...
Kitana: so.. he did move on. *angry* good for him..
Rain: You sound upset princess may I offer you some water, Ice cold water.. also its below Sub zero out side, I recommend a coat my lady *Bows down to Kitana*
Mileena: *laughing hard*
Kitana: Just for that Jade is going to "Take care of you"
Rain: What do you mean by take care?
Kitana: *Calls sindel* Mom... Yea, Yea.. No.. maybe, oh yeah rain is running a fever and Were going out. So can Jade stop by and stay with him---
Rain: No! NO! I take back everything I said.
Kitana: Oh never mind false alarm.. I read the thermometer wrong he's ok. *sly grin*
Mileena: Yeaaaa you two can do this after we get back its 8:30 we need to be there by 8:45 for a good seat.
Rain: What ever teeth, im going to bed inside my room where its nice and COOOL. *laughing while walking out the room*

The girls get dress.. Blah Blah Blah, dressed in casual clothing, but they have teh swagger though. Polo shirts and Skinny jeans. Lets see what is going on at Sub and scorpion dorm.

Scorpion: Yeaaa, im going to need the 5 dimes back. Mileena wants Pop corn.
Sub.Z: Im sorry sir, that realy sounds personal.
Scorpion: *sighs*
Sub.Z: Bro im kidding. *hands Scorpion the 5 dimes and a 10 Dollar bill* Maybe she wants a drink or nachos instead.. *rollingeyes* who knows?
Scorpion: *Laughing* We should get ready now, its 9:38... we have to get a decent seats and Pop corn is 2 bucks cheaper before the movie starts.
Sub.Z: Agree, what are we watching anyways?
Scorpion: Some lame chick flick, I dont see how some guys cry during the movie takes a real man to watch them with his girl.
Sub.Z: What ever stud, im ready lets go.. They're waiting
They teleport to the Kahn resident then finaly to the Movie thereat, Smoke smoke bombed Li Mei and Kang to the same place for there date for tonight.
They buy popcorn and stuff, drinks, nachos all that good stuff the foursome find good seats in the mid section of the movie theater. Kang and Li Mei sits right besides them.

Li Mei: Finaly alone with you *smiles*
Kang: Yes, finaly we can watch this movie with no distract-- *Phones vibrates* Just one sec.

Its a text message from Kung Lao

AFTER 7 HOURS OF SEARCHING NON STOP I FOUND IT UNDER YOUR MATRESS! Now I can save my babe and finish my 10th playthrough..

Li Mei: Who was it?
Kang: Kung Lao, he found his mass effect disc, now whe-
Kitana: Lui? Hi *Looks at Li Mei* Oh.. Hello *forces out a unwanted smile*
Li Mei: So your Kitana, nice to meet you. Can't believe you gave up something so special...
Mileena: Hey Lui and Mei *smiles* Kitana out seats are over here *Pushes kitana to there seats* No.. You can't let them ruin your second night with Kuai.
Kitana: *sighs* Your right..

She sits down next to Sub zero, Li Mei and Kang are only 3 seats away.
Sub.Z: You can't let jealousy ruin our night out *grabs her hand and leans in for a kiss*
Kitana: [ Omg... should I? He's getting closer.. F uck it] *Instead of a fast peck they made out*
Scorpion: *Sobbing* Ho--How could they let Jim die in the hospital.. *loud crying* Betty deserved better than John..
Mileena: *face palms*... Its ok babe *Hugs him*
Kitana: I can't believe all this time I wasted trying to talk to Lui and the real man I wanted was my friend from the start.
Sub.Z: I've been searching for that special person also.
Kang: Did you try to make her feel bad?
Li Mei: What do you mean?
Kang: You know what im talking about... "How could you give up someone special"
Li Mei: Well yea, didn't you feel bad when she rejected you in front of everyone?
Kang: Well yea, but getting even is not the best thing to do.
Li Mei: shhh *kisses him*

Well the movie is now over... Scorpion is still crying about the ending, Sub zero and Kitana walk out holding hands.. Li Mei and Kang decide to walk home.

T3h 3nd, hope you guys and gals enjoyed :)

Not bad for your first fanfic back :)

Anyhow, the only thing that bothered me was that Li.Mei said please to meet you. Kirana and Li Mei play volleyball together, lol. Other than that, nice job :)

Up next is our boy liukang234!

:shock:

I don't come to this thread often, but when I do it's filled sexy stories :mullet: