MKHS: Second Semester

Well evreyone the end has finally come down upon us...
The Final games part 2

The students line up on their respective sides of the course ready to take home the trophy.
Before I go on lets give you a quick list of who is participating due to the limited number of females

Scorpion
Subzero
Liu Kang
Kenshi
Jax
Smoke
Johnny Cage
Rain
Kano
Kung Lao
Sonya
Kitana
Mileena
Jade
Tanya
Li Mei
Nitara
Frost
skarlet
Kira

Kahn:Alright is everyone ready?(a mix of yes's no's and nods)Good now FIGHT!
Everyone:..........
Kahn: I'm just pulling your leg GO!
Everyone darts through the gate and to their sections revealing the first obstacle. Another gate that is opened by a pressure sensitive button but it will only stay open if someone stays on the button and the gate is to far away for any to make it oh and not to mention a special forcefield against teleporters (where did they get those?)
Kano: Damn! If only we had Kabal
Rain as much as I don't won't to say this one of us is going to have to stay behind.
Kung Lao: I'll do it
Liu Kang: You sure bro?
Kung Lao: It will be alright man besides (under breath) I don't know if I can forgive myself for what happened to Tali bad enough my online friend Toxic gets on my ass for that (See what I did there)
Smoke: what?
Kung Lao: no.....nothing just go oh and Rain
Rain: What?
Kung Lao: (puts hand on shoulder) You know what is the right decision do this for me....us but most importantly do it for Tali and........the Quarians
Rain: Yeah I'll keep that in mind (Crazy ass.........)
The boys exit it through the gate leaving the monk?geek behind but soon discover that there sacrifice was in vain
when they see all the females have made it through without having to leave one behind.
Jax:What the shit?
Sonya: oh hey guys looks like your down one.
Sub-zero: How the hell did yall get everyone through?
Frost: Ice powers sub. Thought you would be aware.
When the boys look bake at the girls side of the course they noticed a giant pillar of ice weighing down the button and were dumbfounded at the practical solution.

Rain: Well f**k.
Kano: Smart bastards.....
Sub-zero: How come I didn't think of that
Scorpion:No time they're leaving!
The boys dart in order to catch back up with the females and encounter the second obstacle a group of wooden practice dummies that were locked in place and a narrow that leads to the gate
Jade: Huh looks easy we just gotta move through the dummies and....
before she can finish her sentence the wooden dummy comes to life and smacks Jade on her rump hard enough to knock her off the bridge onto the ground and pissing Smoke off.
Jade: OWW THAT HURT!
Smoke: YOU MOTHERF******!!! NODODY CAN TOUCH JADE'S ASS BUT ME!!(Throws smoke ball at dummy sending it off the bridge)
Mileena:Thanks for the help Smokey
Sub-zero: YOU DIPSHIT!!(Smacks smoke on the back of his head) HOW DARE YOU TAKE SIDES AGAINST THE MAN!!
Smoke: (realizing what he has done) Oh shit what have I done?
Kano: It's nothing just an IBR.
Scorpion: Whats that?
Kano: If you insist Scorpion IBR stands for Involuntary boyfriend reflex you see since he goes out with Jade it's just a natural instinct he soon developed and he precived the dummy to be a rival male and attacked. How do I know this you may ask. I too experienced this symptom during my former relationship with Sonya.
Boys: (Jaws dropped)
Kano:What? It's common street logic. Well in my book anyways.
Rain: Well all bull**** aside but those damn dummies on our side are ready to take us out.
The dummies on the boys side come to life ready to demolish them but out of nowhere
Jax: HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!!
Jax pounds the bridge causing it to rock violently making the clumsy dummies fall off and freeing a path to the gate.
Rain: Nice going big guy.
Jax: What can I say?
The boys make a break for it to the gate unaware that the females finished off the dummies or should I say Mileena finished of the dummies (she has a crazy side man don't make her mad) soon the paths seperating the kids finally join together for two obstacles, the net climb and rock climb. But lets speed this up by giving you a quick summary of what happens shall we?

Eliminated on the net climb
Frost, first to get on the net but was hit by a water bubble from Rain
Smoke, Distracted by Jade who was eliminated earlier and takes a energy ring to the face by sonya getting knocked off.
Nitara, Tries to cheat by flying but gets her wings frozen by sub-zero
Reptile, gets sprayed with the spicy can made by Tanya but sneezes on part of the net dissolving it and taking him Tanya, Scorpion, Mileena, Kano, and Kira down, eliminating them all

Eliminated on the rock climb
Johnny Cage and Jax, In a clever move skarlet turns to blood and slides along the small nudges the boys were on siding in between their hands causing them to slip and fall off
Skarlet, though not technically eliminated she attempted to do the same to sub-zero but freezes over due to sub-zero's cold body temperature leaving her unable to continue
Sub-Zero, Kicked in the nuggets by Li Mei
Li Mei, attempted to kick Liu off but she was caught by his parry move
Liu Kang: To make amends after fiasco at dodgeball he in the way of a fan throw from kitana that was originally intended for Kenshi and Rain but takes Kitana with him by grabbing her ankle sending them both falling to the ground in a questionable position and both stare each other in the eyes for a moment
Liu Kang: (noticing Li Mei watching) Woah uh sorry (jumps up)
Kitana: (blushing heavily) It's nothing..........nothing
Kenshi is eventually the first to make followed by Rain until....
Sonya:Where do you think you're goin? Huh Rain? (Grabs his leg)
Rain:SHIT! SHES TOO STRONG.(loosing grip)
Kenshi: Hold on I got you!
Rain Go on without me the last course is just hurdles leave while you can!
Kenshi:But your the captain!
Rain: No time i'll try to hold her off as long as I can if she gets to the hurdles then your ass is as good as smoked....(brief pause).... JUST GO! DO IT FOR YOU, US, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OUR FALLEN BROTHER ERMAC!!!
motivated by those words Kenshi hits the hurdles which well was just hurdles thats it and jumps them as fast as he can while Rain looses his grip and is pulled down by Sonya but he tries to shoot a water blast to delay Sonya but to his misfortune misses
Rain: (Falling)Oh well as if my reputation wasn't f**ked up already.
Even though Kenshi is in the half way mark Sonya was fast approaching thanks to her godly legskenshi felt like this was the end but remembers the good times he had with Ermac remembering the picturing those fond memories despite his blind status and as a boost Kenshi was jumping the hurdles even faster but even this wasn't enough to stay ahead of Sonya for good as she was right next to him. The finish line was near and in one final burst of speed they hit it at the same time where Shinnok uses his magic to literally take a picture of the two crossing the line with this he presents it in a wall-like veil to the waiting students anxious at the results. When the picture was shown it revealed that both students passed at the same time but Kenshi had used his telekinesis to jut the strands of his blindfold out crossing the line just before Sonya reached it which meant that the boys had won the Competition.
Shao Kahn: THATS IT! THE BOYS WIN!!!!
every one cheered wildly not because of who won or who lost, but because of the great time they had. All personal thoughts worries or plans were drowned out by the cheers of everyone as they picked up the exhausted Kenshi and Sonya and threw them in the air commending there efforts. But out of the crowd Rain and Kung Lao were talking amongst each other.
Rain: It was worth it
Kung Lao: Yep you made the right choice
Rain:Even though I lost the bet
Kung Lao: huh what bet? but we won right?
Rain:We won but the bet was if I made it to the hurdles which I didn't
Kung Lao: Ain't that some shit? Well what gonna happen
Rain: I have to take (shudders) Sareena to homecoming
Kung Lao: Im pretty sure it's not that bad and (Looks and sees what looks like a goth Meg Griffin) OH MY ELDER GODS!!!!! WHO IN THE SWEET F**K IS THAT!!??
Rain:.......Sareena......
Kung Lao: You need to quit making bets shit!

thats it the end what will become of ByrdBrain you may ask well I gots me a fanfiction of my own thats been on a dry spell so see ya and sayonara everyone

Thank you so much for your time Byrd. It was one hell of a read and can't wait for more of your fanfic :).

Well off to write the homecoming sports games which will be short. Liu's got the homecoming dance.

MKHS Homecoming Games (aka The Rest of Thursday)

School had end, but MKHS was very much active. It was the first night for all the sports, excluding soccer. Things we’re getting hype for not only was it the first match for everyone, it was against long time rivals the Milton Tigers. To start it off was the ever so fearsome Varsity Volleyball Girls Team.
*After Tremor kindly set up the poles for the girls to set up the nets, it was 5:15, 15 minutes to gametime. The whole school attended what would be the start of the season of this season winter sports. While the school was on the bleachers watching the rival team warm-up, the MKHS Volleyball Team were in the locker room, geared up and ready to go. They were waiting patiently in the locker room sitting on the bench waiting for their fearsome coach Sheeva*
Skarlet: *Sighs with knee’s shaking* I don’t like this. This waiting is practically killing me.
Sonya: *Getting up to sit next to Skarlet* It’s not so bad. Once you start moving around the butterflies in your stomach should disappear. Plus you’ll be on top of your game if your nervous and conscious.
Skarlet: Yeah but-
Kitana: No what if’s Skarlet. You’ve practice hard, you know the moves, all you have to do is execute. As a matter of fact, all of us need to execute as one team. Am I right ladies!?
All of them: Yes ma’am! One unite, one team, one family!
Sheeva: *Walks in the room* Great to see you girls pumped up. That is what I like to hear! Gather around we got 10 minutes to spare before we crush our opponents.
*While they’re in the locker room let’s go to the crowd*
Sub-Zero: Hell yes can’t wait to watch the girls play.
Scorpion: Your watching them for the wrong reasons Sub.
Jax: What’s the wrong reasons?
Sub-Zero: Two really. Those. Asses.
Mileena: Oh Sub-Zero aren’t you suppose to have a clean mind?
Sub-Zero: I did, then the internet happened.
*Mileena merely rolls her eyes at the unpredicatable Sub-Zero*
Kabal: I’m with Sub on this one. I like a lady that can move, and no offense Mily, your sister can definitely move.
Mileena: Hey!
Jax: This is true.
Mileena: Oh my goodness Smoke can you talk some sense into them please?
Smoke: Sorry Mily I’m not gonna argue facts Mily.
Mily: *Facepalms* You guys are hopeless.
Scorpion: Face it Mily your sister is every guys fantasy girl at this school. Though I rather have you any day *winks*
Mileena: Likewise handsome. *Smiles*
*The rival volleyball team finally clears the court after finishing their warm-ups. The gym slowly starts to quite down as Shang Tsung makes his way to the score table*
Mr. Tsung: Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to MKHS’s Homecoming night! *Cheering* Please rise for the pledge of allegiance.
*They do that*
Mr. Tsung: Without further a due, let’s get started with our ever so fearsome, Girls Varsity Volleyball!
*Much cheering was done by the students of MKHS as volleyball captain Kitana led her team out the locker room to begin their stretches. If they were the first team to step up the plate tonight then they we’re gonna do it right*

VOLLEYBALL GAME
http://www.volleyballadvisors.com/image-files/6-positions-of-volleyball.jpg for those who need to get the general positions of volleyball

*After giving breaking from their huddle, the Varsity girls got into position to play ball*
Sheeva: Sonya, 3 mid blocker, Kitana, 1 outside hitter, Jade, 4 right side hitter, Li Mei, 2 opposite, Skarlet, 5 setter, Sydney, [Random Armageddon creation, dark skin, black hair, freshman] 6 back mid blocker. Kitana, start it off right.
Kitana: Yes ma’am.
Referee: Start!
*There were cheers throughout the crowd. Kitana had easily blocked them out as she got the ball ready to deliver the first serve*
Kitana: [Where should I hit it? Which girl has the slowest reaction time?]
*Kitana took a short moment to glance at the rival team for the first time of the evening. They were pretty damn tall compared to her 5’5 height. She gazed towards the back looking at position number six, back mid blocker. She seemed to be leaning more to the right, and was that a bruise on her left leg? Kitana had finally found her spot. Kitana tossed the ball into the air, jumped a few feet and hit the ball with all her might between the back mid blocker and setter. As predicted the back mid blocker wasn’t quick enough to stop the ball from strike the court*
Referee: Ace, point MKHS, rotate!
Sonya: Nice!
Jade: Damn girl you’ve been working out?
*The crowd went wild. Kitana had struck first blood, the right move to start off the season*
**Cut forward in time a little bit and MKHS leads in points 19 to 7. Kitana has scored 6 aces, Jade four spikes, Sonya two spikes, and Li Mei with a regular point. Jade servers the ball to start it off. A tall blonde girl from the other team bumps the ball to her a brunette teammate who tries to spike it. Fortunately, Skarlet was in the mid block position to keep the other team from scoring. With the ball coming at such a fast velocity, Skarlet dove with her arms out stretched clenched together to make a rolling bump. She did it successfully as the ball remained in the air as Sonya set it up again to kept it in the air. Sonya then jumped into the air acting like she was going to hit the ball (This is illegal) but in reality Li Mei came from behind her and spiked the ball scoring a point*
Ref: Point MKHS, rotate!
Johnny Cage: Hell yeah good job Skarlet!
*Jax whistled*
Liu Kang: That’s the way Mei, nice spike!
*Li Mei blushed a little*
Kitana: Sonya you damn near gave me a heart attack.
Sonya: Oh come on Kitty you know I know the rules better than anyone. I’m not that stupid.
Jade: Yeah just a little.
Sonya: I’ll hit you in the boob, Jade don’t test me.
Jade: Jokes man, just jokes hehe. *Covers boobs nervously*
*After that it was pretty much a down-hill battle resulting with MKHS as the winner. There was much cheering as the girls team walked off the court and into the locker room*
Sheeva: Great performance girls! All of you did excellent and executed well out there. Next week on Tuesday is our next game, I expect the same results. Your dismissed but try to stay for the other games. Captain break it down.
*Sheeva walks out while the team huddles together*
Kitana: That was a great way to start off the season girls. We brought our A-Game this week and we’re gonna bring our A-Game the next week and the week after that. Alright Dragons on three, Dragons on three, one, two, three.
All of them: DRAGONS!!
*They hit the showers*

Last edited:
**Now let’s head over to the other side of the gym where the Milton Tigers wrestlers were warming up**
Smoke: Damn these guys are ripped.
Liu Kang: Freaking huge you mean, I hope our guys can take them.
Jax: If they’re heart is into it yeah.
Scorpion: Well I hope heart will be enough to take down that guy. *Points to the 189 who is nothing but muscle*
Sub-Zero: Jax What the f*ck happen to your skin color!?
*They all laugh at Albino Jax*
**Shang Tsung approaches the score table where wrestling team mangers Ashrah and Sareena and some other bimbos from the other team are station there**
Mr. Tsung: Ladies and gentlemen give a round of applause to the volleyball team.
*Cheering and clapping*
Shang Tsung: Now if the Milton Tigers could please clear the mat that’d be much appreciated.
*They slowly get off the mat since they a bunch of as*holes*
Mr. Tsung: Wow if your brain’s move as slow as you move then I feel bad for your grades.
*All laughs came from the MKHS side while the MT side gave death glares*
Mr. Tsung: Anyway, give it up for MKHS Varsity Wrestling!
*All eyes turn to a big poster paper thing that the team was suppose to run through. Instead, Baraka’s blade came through it and he sliced it in half. Afterwards he quietly occupied a chair near the mat. Suddenly, a blackish bluish portal appears next to the mat. The next moment Kano jumped from the portal and onto the wrestling mat. The whole wrestling team followed behind one by one. The crowd went wild due to the sudden surprise. The three captains, Kano, Noob, and Reptile all lead there team through the warm-ups and even a showcase of moves like a shot, a double, etc. Afterwards they went over to Baraka to get the usual pep talk*
Baraka: Gentlemen I can’t stress to you how important this night is. Right now how you act tonight is not for the crowd, it is about you. It is you and the other man out on that mat. No team, no help, just your moves and your firm execution. Do not get intimated by these bozos over there. Every man has his weakness, you exploit that on tonight. I want a win gentlemen, make that happen. Break it down captains.
Noob: Alright let’s go Dragons on three, one, two, three.
Wrestling Team: DRAGONS!

(Here are the weight classes:
106- MKA Creation Ali
113- MKA Creation Kevin
120- Jarek
126- Darrius
132- Hydro
138- Reptile
145- Noob
152- Kano
160- Kobra
171- Kung Lao
182- MKA Creation Jay
195- Tremor
220- Drahim
Heavyweight- Moloch)
Points- Major victory: 4, Minor victory: 3, Tech: 5, Pin: 6

Referee: Captains.
*Basically, the captains from each team are called up to determine which weight class wrestles first. The first weight class will be (106), Ali. After a few tense moments and some handshakes later, the captains returned to the bench*
Baraka: Ok Gentlemen line up. *They line up in two separate lines that has a space between them so the wrestler that’s gonna wrestle goes down the middle* Ali you’re up, start us off right. Kevin, Jarek, Darrius, start warming up.

*Ali took off his warm-ups revealing an all black singlet with gold dragons designed on both sides of the singlet. Ali went through his team getting both encouraging words and backslaps from his teammates. Ali shook Baraka’s hand and proceeded to the score table to give his name and weight. His opponent was a blonde hair kid with the same build as Ali, small and muscular. His singlet was almost too similar to a tiger with an orange background and black and white stripes with the words ‘MT TIGERS!’ in the middle. The only difference between them was the fact that one of them was a state champion, twice. Ali sure as hell was not the state champion. They both got onto the mat ready to go. Shortly the Ref came to the middle, made sure both wrestlers were ready and began the match. Ali never saw it coming, the hand pushed his head to side and the blonde kid was gone moments after. Ali felt his ankle being tugged from underneath him. After further inspection, Ali realized that his opponent had done an outside single. The blonde kid picked up his leg, tripped Ali onto his back and pounced on him like a, well like a tiger (full pun intended). Ten seconds of struggling and it was over. The Ref slapped the mat and blew his whistle signaling that the match was over. Ali and his opponent shook hands and cleared the mat. Ali glanced at the time as it beamed ‘1:50’. Christ he didn’t even make it to the one minute mark.

Baraka: [This is gonna be one long night if this keeps up]

*Baraka was right on that. (116) Kevin lost his match after making the mistake of reaching back to do the switch move and got pan caked resulting in a quick pin. (120) Jarek surprisingly won his match after doing a third period Peterson getting back points to put him in the lead 9-5 resulting in a major victory. (126) Darrius got dominated and by his opponent the whole match due to his lack of muscle and inexperience in wrestle and resulted to a pin. (132) Hydro lost after getting rode out the entire match because he could not get his own wrist from his opponent resulting in a major victory. The score so far is 22 to 4*

Baraka: Reptile, you go out there and you give it to em.
Reptile: *Spits his gum into trash* On it Coach.

*After going to the score table, (138) Reptile goes to the ring and prepares to wrestle a black haired, tan-skinned muscular kid. The Ref blew the whistle and the match began. Reptile and his opponent circled the mat and finally engaged in a collar tie. Both guys wrestlers were fighting for inside control. Reptile finally got the inside control he wanted and executed a flawless duck under taking him down to the mat. Reptile got behind his opponent who was struggling to get up but Reptile wouldn’t let him. Trying his best to work to breakdown his opponent. Without any luck Reptile let his opponent up allowing him to get one point. After some more takedowns and letting up the first period had ended resulting with Reptile winning by 10-5. During the second period, Reptile’s opponent choose the position top in hopes of turning Reptile to his back, big mistake. At the start of the whistle, Reptile did a sit out, turn in and got back on top of his opponent. Without further delay, Reptile decided instead of breakdowns he would do Legs instead. With Reptile being on the side of opponent, he rolled his ankle on the inside of the other guys ankle and put his other leg on the side of his rival’s body. Reptile proceeds to squeeze the life out of his enemy. Weaken; Reptile took the opportunity to swim for the half putting his rival’s back to the mat. Still squeezing and scooting on his to get a better position to pin his adversary, it took a few more moments until the Ref blew the whistle and slapped the mat. The crowd erupted into cheers as Reptile shook hands and got his arm raised by the Ref signaling his victory. After sitting down Reptile blew a kiss to some particular girl in the crowd who giggled and blew a kiss back*

Last edited:
Kung Lao: Oh damn I see you Reptile. That your girlfriend, or your booty call?
Reptile: I’ll tell you afterwards. Right now we need to focus.
Baraka: Noob your up, do some damage.

*As (145) Noob approached the center of the mat, he heard four loud cheers coming from the bench. Noob glance to see who was calling out and it so happened to be Jade, Smoke, Sub-Zero giving his bro a thumbs up and Frost calling his name. Noob smiled and felt flattered that they actually cared, he however didn’t see the big black guy in front of him already in position to wrestle him*

Ref: Son are you ready.
Noob: Yes sir.

*Noob stood up, got into position and the whistle blew. Noob and his black rival danced around the mat trying get wrist control, getting in and out of collar ties and what not. Going to get wrist control again, Noob was greeted by a slap (Even though that’s illegal the Ref didn’t see it)*
Noob: (Playing dirty are we? I got you b*tch)
*Noob was really putting the pressure on his opponent now. He got into a collar tie with his rival and ruffed him up a little and pushed him off aggressively. This continued two more times before is rival got pissed. The black adversary charged Noob like a drug crazed bull. Fortunately, Noob was ready for him. As his rival closed in, Noob faked a collar tie and went with a shot instead. Noob easily picked him due to the momentum and switched his grasp from a single to a double and semi-slammed his opponent onto the mat. The place went wild as Noob pinned his guy with mere seconds left on the clock*

Baraka: [Now we’re getting somewhere] Gentlemen don’t lose this momentum!
Wrestling Team: YES SIR!

*Skip forward to (152) Kano’s match. It’s third period and Kano is down by one point. Both wrestlers are standing up and dog-tired. Trying desperately to take him down, Kano gets a duck under put his rival doesn’t go down with him. Kano’s opponent twists and turns and finally gets space to turn into his opponent, however he elbows Kano in the mouth as he is coming around drawing blood from Kano’s mouth*
Ref: *Blows whistle and stops the wrestlers* Blood time, MKHS.
Baraka: Med kit, now. *Attends to Kano’s mouth with cotton balls* Just a chipped tooth. Listen to me, you have 15 seconds left, I want a takedown now! *Finishes up* You don’t lose Kano, go.

*After both wrestlers come to the center of the mat again and the Ref blows the whistle. Kano, after wasting 5 seconds trying to get wrist control, finally gets his rival into a collar tie. Kano moved side to side with his opponent, took a step back and finally with 5 seconds left slammed his enemy’s face into the mat with a strong force. Kano spun around got his two points and won the match. However, his opponent did not get up from the mat. His coaches came to his aid as the wrestler was unconscious. Kano simply walked back to his bench, satisfied that he won*

*From the crowd*
Rain: Damn, I know this is a serious night but Kano didn’t have to leave that guy’s face on the mat.
Sonya: Trust me, he’s done worse.
Kabal: Way worse.
Jax: [Don’t I know]

*After an ambulance arrives, the matches continue. (160) Kobra won his match by a lucky pin because he leaned back on his rival. (171) Kung Lao won his match by a Tech resulting in him winning 21-4. (182) Jay got pinned after getting put into an embarrassing ball and chain (Trust me it ain’t pretty. You split the person in half hurting the balls, a lot). (195) Tremor despite his gentle demeanor destroyed his person after picking him up and slamming him with a well execute head and arm throw. Shortly after, he pinned his opponent. (220) Drahim lost after lasting all three rounds only having it result in a third period pin. (Heavyweight) Moloch won probably because his opponent fell backwards and he capitalized by falling onto of him pinning his opponent. The finally team score was MKHS 42 – Milton Tigers 28. After shaking hands the MKHS Wrestlers gathered around their coach*

Baraka: That, *points at score board* that is how you comeback. You guys knock their c0cky grins right off their faces. Some mistakes we’re made but that’s why we practice. Practice tomorrow before Homecoming, break it down captains, hell of a job gentlemen.
Noob: Feels good don’t it? *A bunch of hell yeas are exchanged* Like Coach said we’re gonna keep practicing hard. This is the year to show that we are not some f*cking joke. Dragons on three, one, two, three.
Wrestlers: DRAGONS!

*The crowd cheers as the wrestlers depart from the huddle and get their bags*
Kung Lao: *While rolling up the mats with Reptile* So Reptile who was that girl you blew a kiss at you big ol’ pimp.
Reptile: Oh well ya see that’s my-
Random girl: Reptile! *Jumps up into Reptile’s arms and kisses him* **This girl has gorgeous curly brown hair, hazel eyes, 5’6 figure frame, and of course since this is Mortal Kombat, big boobs*
Kung Lao: Oh well damn.
Reptile: Hahaha Claudia you couldn’t wait until after I finish helping my team roll up mats to come and kiss me?
Claudia: *Rubbing Reptile’s sweaty brown hair* Of course not. *Giggles* I can’t stand being away from you mi Americano.
Reptile: As do I mi amor. *Chuckles*
Noob: *Walking over like a boss* Reptile who’s this?
Reptile: I guess it’s time I’d tell you guys huh?
Kung Lao: That’d be appreciated yeah.
Reptile: Alright, alright. Guys gather around real quick. *The team gather around Reptile and Claudia* Alright so during the summer I won a sweepstakes to go to Italy for three weeks and I met Claudia.
Claudia: Hola!
Reptile: We talked, hung out, did things together and I immediately liked her from the start, she felt the same for me too. So, before I came back to America on June 27 I got married to Claudia Moretti, daughter of Italian president Giorgio Moretti.
*Silence*
Noob: *Produces a shadow clone* What!?
Kung Lao: No way.
Claudia: Way! See, *Holds out an official presidential badge with a seal and her picture on it*
Kano: Damn. Just, just damn. *Walks off*
Noob: Well congratulations Reptile. *Punch in the arm*
Kung Lao: How come we weren’t invited?
Reptile: I’m sorry can you up and go to Italy without paying for anything?
Noob: Yeah, teleportation.
Reptile: …. I forgot. My fault fellas. *Picks up Claudia with both arms carrying her infront of him* If you’ll excuse me I’m gonna escort my wife to the basketball game.
Claudia: Hahahaha your so strong! *Wraps arms around her husband and they leave*
Kung Lao: That was, I don’t even. *Goes back to rolling up mats*

BASKETBALL
Mr. Tsung: Alright this is the final sport of the evening, Boys Varsity Basketball!
*Cheers and whistles*
Mr. Tsung: After placing second last year I would have to say that these boys are hungry for victory tonight. Congratulations to both Volleyball and Wrestling for winning tonight, great effort ladies and gentlemen.
*More clapping and cheering*
Mr. Tsung: Alright let’s get started! *Niggas in Paris plays over the gym’s stereo* The starting lineup for tonight’s game starting with, Power Forward Kurtis Stryker!!
*Stryker Breaks through the poster paper giving one hell of a battle cry for all to hear. He runs through the cheerleaders holding up their pompoms and chest pumps one of the backups*

Mr. Tsung: Ranked third center in the state of Illinois, Jackson Briggs!
*Jax comes out looking pumped beyond belief. He smacks the ground with both hands and expands his arms and lets out a big, ‘WOOOOO!!’ He then runs down the tunnel of cheerleaders and chest pumps Stryker and high fives the back-ups*

Mr. Tsung: Leader in points last year, Shooting Guard Rain “Sniper” Khan!
*Rain walks out, cracks his neck twice and runs down the tunnel of cheerleaders*

Mr. Tsung: The top defender in the state breaking the record of the most steals in the State of Illinois, Scorpion!!
*Instead of walking out like a normal person, Scorpion teleports in front of the cheerleaders. Scorpion licks two fingers and puts out a little flame on his shoulder in a pimp like motion. He then runs down the tunnel of cheerleaders (Not without winking at his girlfriend on the way) and chest pumps Jax*

Mr. Tsung: Last and certainly not least, one of the top three point guards nationally, leader of MKHS Varsity Boys Basketball, Point Guard Kabal!!
*Kabal walks out nodding his head at the beat and smacks his chest with both hands twice and runs down the tunnel of cheerleaders and huddles up his team*

Kabal: Alright peeps we’re the final act. You see what Volleyball and Wrestling brought to the table, now let’s add more to it. We go out there, we play smart and we dominate. Their shaken cause we whooped their asses twice. We twist the dragger tonight and send these b*tches back to their sorry ass school! What we gonna do tonight!?
Basketball Team: WIN!
Kabal: What!?
*This goes on six more times*
Basketball Team: WIN!!
*They jog over to the sideline where Coach Goro and Raiden are waiting patiently*
Coach Goro: Starting five listen to me while your’re undressing, these guys like to pressure during the first two quarters. You do not fall into that. Keep calm, pass the ball around and follow through your shots.
Raiden: Keep an eye out for opening lanes. If you pass the ball around enough they’ll open up.

*The starting five head out to the court lined up against the other players. Jax lines up in the middle along with another tall black kid. The Ref walks to the middle, blows his whistle and throws the ball into the air. Jackson, with his hops, jumps into the air and hits the ball over to Stryker who cross the half court line. Stryker tried to drive through the lane but was stopped by two defenders on the other team. Stryker passed the ball to Kabal who was going down the lane but instead did a trick pass to Rain. Rain had one defender on him but he easily spun off his defender and hit a fade away three pointer. It didn’t stop there, as the Tigers point guard was about to get the ball after taking the ball out got it stole n from Scorpion who scored an easy two. This was gonna be one long night, for the Tigers*

**After clearing the gym, the fans all went home along with the very butthurt Milton Tigers. All three sports won their games by some sort of landside. It was gonna be one hell of a party on Friday**

So liu is sick and the story isn't moving. With that in mind I hate to do this but liu you have three days to submit your story. So if your story isn't submitted by the midnight of Tuesday then you will be SKIPPED.

Huge ass announcement guys

Liu didn't show, that means he is skipped and I start writing. This post will be different however. I'm extending the timeline by like three weeks since the timeline so far is in November XD. So the timeline will be set in MKHS on the weekend of December 17. After that weekend is Christmas break so they'll be out of school. Havok's gonna extend the timeline even further I believe.

Also I'm going to color coat the names of the characters (thanks to Critical for this idea) and see what happens

The colors will make it a lot better to read.

You haven't done a bad job of grouping together text in the same scenario, it just gets crazy without the colors and it is hard on the eyes to read who is doing the talking. Otherwise, yeah, you broke things up really well =)

MKHS Beginning Christmas Break

*Nothing much has changed at MKHS. Oh wait! Three weeks have past and its December 17 meaning only one thing: Christmas Break! Why don’t we catch up with some of the teens when we have the time? Right now, it was Saturday and Smoke, Mileena, and Sub-Zero were waiting in front of the school waiting for the Volleyball and Wrestling team to get back from their all day tournament. The time would be 2:47 as the Volleyball bus pulls in front of the school to let the girls out. Also I forgot to mention it was snowing outside*

Sheeva: Great job today going undefeated girls! You bring honor to our school, practice on Monday, don’t forget! *Drives into the school parking lot*
Jade: *First to hop off the bus and yawns* Oh man my feet are killing me.
Sonya: I second that, also my back hurts.
Jade: Probably due to all that fat you have.
Sonya: I’m not fat!
Jade: Your boobs are. *Giggles but is cut off by a fierce blow to her boob by Sonya* Ah damn take a joke will ya!
Kitana: Come girls enough with hitting the tender spots.
Sonya: That was a warning shot.
Li Mei: Hahaha warning she says.
Mileena: Kitty!
Kitana: Hey Mily!
Mileena: I got here 10 minutes ago to wait for you so I could walk you home. Then Smoke and Subby came by and offered to sit with me.
Kitana: What are you doing here with Smoke and Sub-Zero?
Sub-Zero: Oh well damn then! *Playfully walks away*
Kitana: No I didn’t mean it like that Sub!
Smoke: Yeah bro calm down. She was just expressing her concern since her beloved sister is found with her good friend and a registered sex offender.
Sub-Zero: *Makes a not bad face* Yeah well that’s reasonable.
Jade: *Hugs her boyfriend* Well I know why Smoke’s here but why are you here Sub?
Sub-Zero: You guys forget that Noob’s my brother. I’m waiting for him to get back from wrestling.
All the girls: Oh yeah!
Sonya: You guys look so different.
Sub-Zero: Actually no. We’re identical twins (clones) actually. Of course his whole body is black as night but we look the same.
Smoke: Honestly, if that was the case I’m glad Sub has that scar on his right eye because I probably couldn’t tell the difference.
Kitana: How did you get your scar anyway?
Sub-Zero: Kung Lao’s hat. Let’s just say that’s my only fear.
*As the Skarlet said goodbye and left the group along with Li Mei, the group heard a loud screech of wheels and turn to see the Wrestling bus come to a screeching halt in front of the school. Baraka opens the door*
Baraka: 4-1 guys, practice on Monday, we’ll go over our mistakes. Enjoy your weekend, and somebody wake up Moloch’s fatass!
*Kano grips the opening of the door stumbling out of the bus with a look of fear on his face*
Kano: Never again….
Kung Lao: I, I think we hit an old person on the way.
Reptile:*While invisible he uncloaks with him shaking uncontrollably* I’m going to walk the next time around.
Moloch: Don’t know what you pansies complaining about! I slept like a ball and chain!
Drahim: Making puns about your weapon of choice? You’ve stooped too low man.
*The rest of the bus unloads with the last one being Noob Saibot who falls flat on his face and onto the pavement. Baraka shrugs and speeds off into the parking lot*
Smoke: *Squats near Noob’s semi-conscious body* Aye Noob! Get your lazy ass up!
Noob: Nnnnngh.
Sub-Zero: What happen to you?
Noob: Ok listen to this shit. So I’m wrestling and this guy and he is buff as f*ck. It’s the last match of the day and we we’re both dog-tired. It’s the third period I got him down and he suddenly starts bucking like a wild bull. He gets me to the side and does a Peterson on me elbowing me straight in the nuts full throttle.
Sub-Zero and Smoke: Ooooh.
Noob: Took me 30 seconds to stand up. I still can’t walk straight. Anyway I went 4-1.
Mileena: Well that’s good. Minus the elbow part.
Noob: Huge minus on the elbow part.
Smoke: Well since your fatass is too heavy to carry I’ll smoke bomb you back to the dorm.
Noob: *Holds up a thumbs up* Fine by me f*ck face.
Sub-Zero: Hey are we still up on our Quadruple date tonight?
Sonya: Yeah.
Jade: Of course.
Kitana: I don’t know I’m a little tired.
Sub-Zero: Ohhh…
Mileena: Nonono Kitty you’re not wiggling out of this one! You are going to this social event to the mall with your friends!
Kitana: Who are you my mother!?
Mileena: If you want to get technical then yeah. *Grins behind her veil*
Smoke: The smartassness is strong with this one.
Kitana: Oh whatever. Fine I’ll go.
Sonya: Woohoo now it’s a party! Can Jax and Scorpion still go?
Sub-Zero: Ya know it Sonny baby!
Sonya: No.
Sub-Zero: Sonny?
Sonya: No.
Sub-Zero: Son?
Sonya: *Holds up a fist* I’ll give you a warning shot!
Sub-Zero: Well I tried.
Smoke: You did. Anyway off we go! Later princess, babe *kisses Jade*, Sonny baby. *Smoke throws a smoke bomb at Noob, then himself as they both vanish*
Sub-Zero: … I know this b*tch didn’t just leave me. *Sighs* F*ck. *Walks away*
Jade: Well me and Sonya are gonna get ready, see you guys at five!
Sonya: Later guys!
Mileena and Kitana: Bye! *Sees their friends off*
Kitana: Is it ok to hang out with Sub? You know how I feel about Liu.
Mileena: Actually I don’t but I think I get the gist of it. You like him a little bit but you feel it’s for the wrong reasons so you feel that both of you should wait even though he doesn’t know that. Am I right?
Kitana: Exactly.
Mileena: Excuse my French but that’s confusing as f*ck.
Kitana: Mily!
Mileena: I blame Sub-Zero hehe. Anyway, I think it’ll be fine if you hang out with Sub and get to know him a little bit. Besides you should give other guys a chance if you’re not dating Liu.
Kitana: Your right. Ironic that the big sister is taking advice from the younger sister.
Mileena: Well the world isn’t that perfect now is it. *They both laugh at the statement*

*As promised we’re gonna see what our favorite teens have been doing. Homecoming was one hell of a party with everyone being hyped with all three teams winning the Homecoming games the atmosphere was intense. And for once the DJ wasn’t lame as hell like last year. After that it was smooth sailing. The basketball was undefeated so far in their season. Wrestling had lost two matches, no biggie. Volleyball was also undefeated. Johnny’s movie that he’s been working on finally released and it did very well. The movie was this (with TaBB’s permission) http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/25682-Mortal-Kombat-The-Revision/page3 [post #49]. Other than that everything went fairly well, time to f*ck it up. (I kid, a little)*

Last edited: