MKHS: Second Semester

Sorry for the Double post, But a TRMK:HS would be epic :O But you would need the permission from the members you're going to use o_O

Wheel barrel race.

Sub-zero: Well that was a total cluster****.
Stryker:No kidding Tanya may have put Reptile out of commission for the remainder of the games.
Rain: It isn't over yet men we still got four more games to go plenty of time to make up for that loss.

The boys and girls head over to the wheel barrel race being overseen by the art teacher Sindel.
Sub-zero: damn why older women have to be so hot?
Scorpion: What Subz?
Sub-zero: Nothing.
Sindel: alright everyone welcome to the second games the Wheel barrel races!
Kitana and Mileena: WOO HOO!
Sindel: the rules are simple. There will be three teams of two racing around the whole school. It functions like a relay race were the first two have to run a leg a set distance until they reach the next two and so on. The first to the finish line wins. Oh and you can use your powers freely.
Everyone:YEAHHHHHHHH!
Sindel: alright pick your team's representatives.
Sonya and the rest of the gals huddle up to formulate a plan.
Jade: In all honesty we don't need to formulate a plan we got this one in the bag.
Sonya: Lets not get ahead of ourselves Rain can be one tricky bastard. who knows what he has planned.
Tanya: Nothing I can't handle
Sonya: True but he can be creative with special powers, but anyways here is the plan.
After a few minutes of planning the teams are decided

Runner Barrel Runner Barrel
1st leg Tremor and Moloch vs Mileena and Kitana
2nd leg Hydro and Sub-zero vs Li Mei and Tanya (again?)
3rd leg Cyrax and Kabal vs Jade and Frost

Sindel: alright every one get in your spots (they comply) now GO!
The fist leg starts and the sisters un surprisingly leave Cage and Moloch in the back
Tremor: DAMN! You need to lay of the cakes man!
Moloch: Hey all I been having are fruits and V8!
Eventually Mileena and Kitana finish their leg.
with their foes now reaching the halfway mark. Li Mei an Tanya start their leg off strong ignorant of what Rain really has planned.
Li Mei: Don't know what princey has planned but he has definitely lost.
Rain: Moloch, Tremor NOW!
Tremor begans stepping on the ground even harder and Moloch pulls out his ball and chain and proceeds to smack the ground multiple times and as they finishes the leg while the girls were losing their footing due to the earthquakes emanating from the two big guys. Li Mei and Tanya end up tumbling down the steepest hill of the school to the bottom. While Tremor and Moloch finish their leg. Allowing sub and hydro to continue.
Li Mei: SHIT! LOOK! Points at the (cryomancers)
sub-zero was using his hands to create a path of ice while hydro had conveniently installed ice skates with jets in his shoes.(how the hell did get those?)
Tanya:Two can play that game!
Tanya teleports her and Li Mei back to the top and proceeds to blow fire from her hands melting the ice as she and Li Mei raced to catch back up to the leading ice ninjas.
Sub-zero: technically we're not ninjas.
Byrd:SHUT IT! I'm the one writing this script dammit!
As I was saying the two ninjas make it to Kabal and Cyrax with The trailing girls milliseconds behind them.
Cyrax:Remember the plan?
Kabal: Of course I just hope you pull it off.
The second group finish there legs and the final group sets of. Okay seriously you really wanna know how this ends? I mean come on Kabal is in this race............... Aw what the hell!
Frost: well thats a dumb move on Kabal's part being the wheel barrel
Jade: And that's the dumb move that will cost him to
Jade pulls out her Razor-rang and chucks it at Cyrax put it misses them by a long shot.
But it comes back and ready to take out the Kabal's arms.
Kabal: NOW!!
In reality they actually had anticipated the attack and Cyrax teleports while Kabal jumps of his hands avoiding the Razor-rang in time while Cyrax reforms in front and Kabal grabs the cyborg's legs and uses his super speed as a way to mock the girls for being so gullible and securing a win for the boys as they pass the finish line
Boys: HOORAH!

Later....

Kitana: I can't believe we fell for that
Mileena: Thats our brother Rain for ya
Jade: I wonder how did he know what I was planning
Sonya: we'll find out soon but for now the dodgeball games are up.

Last edited:
Couple of things

Hydro, Sektor, and Cyrax are humans (Check the first post of MKHS First Semester)
Khameleon is a lunch lady (Check MKHS Teaser/ Plot Exlpanation thread)

Other than that, f*cking awesome!

Couple of things

Hydro, Sektor, and Cyrax are humans (Check the first post of MKHS First Semester)
Khameleon is a lunch lady (Check MKHS Teaser/ Plot Exlpanation thread)

Other than that, f*cking awesome!

DAMMIT! Time to edit dis sum ova b**ch

Doadgeball

Scorpion: That was the epitome of BADASS Kabal!
Kabal:Had to make up for that lost our team suffered man.
Rain: well you did a damn good job pulling that off.
Jade: Not bad raindrop.
Rain:OH F**K!(jumps behind reptile who just got back)
Reptile: Oh come on I just got back and now your using me as a meat sheild!?
Rain: Quiet sheild!
Jade:Awwwww. Whats the matter to scared to take a compliment I hope you can conquer your fears in dodgeball soon. (walks away)
Smoke: What in Tobias!? your scared of my girlfriend!?
Rain: Shaddup and c'mon lets get ready for dodgeball.

Later at the center of the Gym.

Kintaro: alright I don't feel like explaining anything because you should already know what dodgeball is with the added twist of using your special abilities except fireballs alright to everyone get to your sides.
Everyone moves to their respective sides and due to the ratio Sindel Sheeva and Khameleon move to the girls side. (oh and there are ten balls in the center
Kintaro: (Blows whistle) GO!
Everyone dashes to the center for the rubber balls but Sindel uses her hair to grab half of the balls while Kenshi uses the force powers to pull the remaining half over to his side
JC: Watch this (throws ball at Mileena but she uses her teleport to duck the incoming ball causing it to hit Ashrah in the leg)
JC: Oh yeah! (Suddenly gets hit in his Balls by Jade)
JC:GAHAAAA!!
Boys:OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Jade:Thought you should know what that feels like Cage.
JC: Damn that hurts.............so much(crawls to the sidelines)
Kira attempts to take out Hydro but out of nowhere Sektore jumps from under the ground and parries it with his while Kung Lao jumps from the earth as well and catches it taking Kira out and gets Jarek in (Since Cage is unable to walk back due to the pain)
Kira:Dammit!
Kung Lao throws it at Sonya which hits her on the top of the head bouncing in the air
Sonya: GET IT!
Suddenly Sindel's hair grabs the airborn ball with her hair eliminating the monk and getting Kira back
Kung Lao: F**k me!
Sindel: I think this belongs to you!
Sindel throws the ball back towards Smoke who phases away and instead hits Noob in the face
Noob: F**k me sideways my flawless shadowy face!
Sindel's victory is short lived when she gets eliminated by Smoke who catches the same ball inteded for him.
Sindel: What?
Noob: HELL YEAH I'M BACK......(Gets hit in the face by a stray ball) GAHHHH DAMMIT NOT AGAIN!!!!

after several minutes of non stop ball violence only four remain scorpion Liu Kang, Mileena, and Kitana. Liu kang grabs a ball. Prepare to hit a defenseless Kitana who has just missed scorpion as Liu Kang was about to take her out but suddenly stops when she bears the look of fear in her eyes what was stopping him he couldn't think of what it was stopping him at the same time Kitana couldn't move as well
Rain: Liu! What the shit!?
Jade: KITANA MOVE!!
Just then two rubber balls fly in and take the two open teens out leaving just Mileena and Scorpion
Scorpion: When this is over I just want to let you know i'm sorry or I forgive you
Mileena: Awwwwww. Likewise
Scorpion shoots out two spears grabbing two balls and begins swinging them around Mileena effortlessly avoids the whipping chains before rolling into a stray ball and grabs while avoiding another dodgeball
Jax: I know this is boys vs girls but damn thats over the top Scorpion!
Mileena teleports once more and chucks the ball out hitting Scorpion in the face unintentionally hard knocking the ninja out.
Jax: I know he was whipping the chains trying to jack you up around but DAMN Mileena!
Mileena: (gasp) OMG SCORPY!
Mileena dashes to a out cold scorpion trying to wake him up
Mileena: Oh baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to knock you out!
Scorpion: Ah crap what happened where am I?(suddenly sees Mileena's shirt hanging down from her while she is trying to wake him up and sees her boobs) is this heaven?

Later
Rain: Liu can you explain the total f****ry that just transpired?
Liu Kang:........
Kung Lao: way to cost us the game man....
Liu Kang: it was like something was stopping me from doing it as much as I wanted to.
Smoke: It's only three games down so it's not over yet besides they won't be prepared for our secret weapon in the javalin thr..(gets mouth covered by Sub-zero)
Sub-zero: Shhhh! You know we are not to speak of that name! Not yet anyways.

yeah not as long as i hoped the next and final part should make up for it since it covers two games

1. Great way to include Jarek , Shira would be proud

2 great story!

3 Bewbs 8)

4 GREAT SToRY MY BROthEr!!

WOMBO COMBO!!

That's what I was thinking after Mily hit Scorpion :laugh: Can't wait for your final part, hopefully it comes tonight maybe :mrgreen:

Vital we we're commenting on the story. Unless you want to live to see the next episode of MKHS then I suggest you shut your mouth :twisted: Or something bad might happen :twisted:

The Final games part 1
Alright folks the endgames are upon us so brace yourselves

Kabal:Well Liu gotta hand it to ya. You got us in deep shit thanks to your stalling
Liu Kang: Hey blame it on scorpion he was the last one in
Scorpion: Hold on dammit at least I tried to win instead of eyeballing a hot chick the whole time
Rain: Doesn’t matter any we gotta make up for it......... Actually were gonna make up for it (under breath) so I can win that date...
Kung Lao:What?
Rain: Nothing anyways c'mon

few wee minutes later we are outside the school once more and now were the kids get ready for the javelin throw
Raiden: Well hello everyone welcome to the penultimate game the javelin throw
Kano: what the hell is penultimate?
Raiden: second to last genius. Anyhow this game is gonna be quite different as in your only going to have one person to represent your teams and as you know the one who throws it the furthest wins. So who will represent their teams.
Sonya: Jade
Rain: Jax
Raiden: Well okay then first we'll have the ladies go first since thats how it works in society.
Tremor: As always......
Jade grabs one of the javelin poles and hurls it an impressive distance so far it lands on the top row of the stadium
Girls: YEAHHHHHHHH JADE!
Smoke: Thats my girl!
Jarek: Oh f**k you ya turncoat!
Jade: Beat that big guy.
Jax: Hmph we'll see
Jax steps up grabbing a javelin and locks his eyes into the sky considering that his target and with one mighty thrust launches the spear with tremendous power into the unknown everybodys' jaw dropped at the the marvelous distance the javelin carried as it left the stadium.
Noob: Holy shit....
Jax: Uh huh words are not required
Raiden: Sometimes I wish football was permitted oh well I guess this means the boys won.
Boys:WOOHOOO!
Cyrax: I wonder were that javelin is going to land?

Later

JC's mom: finally the car is as good as new after Cage's last shenanigan
JC's dad: and all it cost was a few thousand of Johnny's allowance.
JC's mom: lets say you and me take a nice little trip to the Cheesecake factory.
JC's dad: Sounds like a plan!
The adoptive parents get into the car and the dad gets ready to start it only to for it to be pierced in the engine by a javelin
JC's dad:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.....

later at the insanely crazy obstacle course

Rain: Well gentlemen this is it judgment day is upon us this is the event that will weed out the weak separate the men from the b***hes the final challenge is upon us we will smite our foe and achieve total victory!
Boys: AHOO AHOO!
Scorpion: Who knew Rain was such a motivational speaker
Sub-zero: I'm pumped now im ready to whip those sissy b***hes!
Smoke:Slow down man my Jade is in that group.
Sub-zero:Right sorry kinda lost myself back there.

As Rain looked on at the guys getting ready for the final games he is greeted by an unwanted face
Tanya: Nice how you get there hopes up like that.
Rain: what the hell do you want?
Tanya: Oh nothing maybe just you letting us win
Rain:Why the f**k would I do that!?
Tanya:Hmm maybe if you don't won't this popping up out of nowhere.(shows the embarrassing picture of Rain and Sareena)
Rain:You monster......
Tanya:Hey the choice is all yours Rain either lose or have your little secret revealed.
Rain: I hope you die in a hole in the ground.

Shao Kahn finally appears to explain the rules of the final
Shao Kahn: Well everyone this is it ever since the beginning you all have been neck and neck it's only fitting that we break the tie with our biggest game yet THE MK OBSTACLE COURSE!!(Everyone cheers)
Shao Kahn to make this more interesting you all will be tackling it at once on two courses that are identical sitting right next to each other one for the boys and one for the girls. If you fall off the course then you are eliminated the goal is to at least have one person on your team make it to the end and win
teamwork is the main focus and sacrifices may be necessary to progress. Now any questions?
Sektor: so are you going to go over the course?
Shao Kahn: Naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh when it comes to this I prefer learning on the job.
Jarek: well great like lambs to slaughter f***ing brilliant!

Later
Kung Lao: Yo leader whats wrong?you seem under the weather
Rain: Nothing man nothing.
Kung Lao: Tanya blackmailed you huh?
Rain: How did you know?
Kung Lao:Sektor told me about the total shithole you've been in and how you was forced to join and all that good stuff but I understand the painful ultimatum of either helping of your allies or your reputation it's hard man
Rain: Damn thats kinda motivational
Kung Lao: Yeah I know Liu said I’ve been like that ever since I played mass effect and that one tragic event *sniffs* I'm so sorry Tali I’m so sorry...
Rain:You need to go outside more man...

to be continued......

yeah i know it isn't the end yet but rest assured the ending will be very interesting