MKHS: Second Semester

I got an Idea MKHS from an opposite universe show up so for example. Mileena is actually hot and not *****y and Kitana is butt ugly

how do you change the tags? NVM I found it

I was thinking about this too, but how would it fall into the storyline. It can't just show up like some baby on a doorstep

I was thinking about this too, but how would it fall into the storyline. It can't just show up like some baby on a doorstep

so how about all the jelly MK characters that didn't show up in MK9 was that what you were planning?

great...... :( what if they meet their older selves? Npt on the HS roval subject but anyways........

Last edited:
But how would it fit into the story-

You know I have a feeling that Toxic's discussion thread suggestion may be a great idea after all.

Ok cool bro. Could you write the basketball game? I got the wrestling match. And yeah come up with your own unique games :D

in the words of M.bison yes yes....

alright here is the prologue to what could be a battle of the ages.......just to keep ya busy

MKHS BOYS VS GIRLS

It was a Thursday morning in Scorpion and Sub-zero's dorm where the yellow ninja was on the internet for a good reason....

Sub-zero: (Yawning) What you doin?
Scorpion: (On his yellow dell) searching..
Sub-zero: For what?
Scorpion: A job.
Sub-zero: A job? Lemme guess so you can get something for Mileena right?
Scorpion: How did you know?
Sub-zero: you air-headed dumbass you gossip about it all the time.
Scorpion: Well yeah I mean our four month anniversary is coming up and I hope I can get a job so I can get her this expensive magenta necklace for Christmas.
Sub-zero: You should go see my big bro and Smoke they were discussing something about a magic show gig and there lookin for recruits. If you join that should help get you some money while your out job searching
Scorpion: That actually sounds like a great idea. Thanks man!
Sub-zero: What can I say I’m cool like.
Scorpion: I thought we agreed on you taking a break from the ice puns for day.

Meanwhile in Kenshi and Ermacs dorm some real emotional shit is about to go down son!

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)
Kenshi: Who is it?
Jax: It's Jax and Skarlet
Kenshi opens the door revealing both Jax and Skarlet both of whom wore simple t-shirt with a color associated with there gender and jogging pants.
Kenshi: Hey. What brings you here?
Jax: Sonya told me about your situation and everyone decided and agreed to take turns helping you out until Ermac recovers. Hell even Kano agreed to it.
Skarlet: And to start your day off I made you something (Presents a plate wrapped in aluminum foil which had pancakes eggs and sausage.
Kenshi: Aw guys you shouldn't have.
Jax: Ermac always did a lot for us. We figured helping you out would be good way to pay your friend back.
As the two boys were talking Skarlet decided to look in Kenshi's room in hopes of finding a blue shirt for him in hopes of finding a blue shirt for him. As she rummaged through the dresser she found a blue shirt, but also a photo album. Out of curiosity she decides to look through it finding cheerful photos of Ermac and Kenshi dating all the way back to there childhood days even the other mk kasts were present in some of the pictures the more she looked at the deeper her heart sank ultimately seeing the special picture framed on the top of the dresser nearly causing her to cry in guilt.
Skarlet: It's all my fault...

Okay enough of that crap now lets get to some more light hearted stuff at the school in Shang Tsung's class.

Noob: aren't ya exited Smokey boy it’s a battle of the sexes man.
Smoke: I've never thought it would've come to this me vs Jade. We were lovers then, but today......... we are enemies (pumps bro fist)
Millena: awwwww. I can't believe I have to face scorpy today.
Jade: I know I'm gonna hate to see Smoke sad when the boys loses the today
Sonya: Well it won't hurt me besides I made a bet against Rain if he wins I have to go with him to homecoming but if he loses...
Shang Tsung: alright everyone get your things ready were heading to the gym

Now at the Gym...
Shao Khan (Wearing a blue shirt and shorts) Alright hello every one and welcome to the annual boys vs girls competition games.
Sindel: (wearing the same thing except she has a red shirt) As part of spirit week we will compete in a series of challenges the team who wins the most games wins the spirit stick (Presents the spirit stick which was made by some of the best students of Sindel's art class)
Everyone:YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Shao Khan: And here is Goro to present the Games
Goro: alright the first game is the rope climb which ever team manges to have three people make it to the top wins. Now the second game is the wheel barrel race were there will be three teams of two it works just like a relay race except there is no baton. The third game is old fashioned dodgeball. The fourth game is the javelin throw and the fifth and final game is the MK obstacle course. Now is there any questions?
Kung Lao: Are special abilities permitted?
Goro: varies from game to game you have to ask whoever is in charge of each challenge.
Shao Khan: Okay everyone will give you time to formulate any type of strategy
after a few minuets of planning the team captains are decided. Rain on the boys side and Sonya on the girls side. The two captains then meet with only a few minutes lest
Rain: Any last words before we blow your asses out of the water?
Sony: Yeah I just hope your ready for the consequences when you lose.
Rain:We'll see.....
Goro: alright get your faces over here for the rope climb.

hopefully i can get more later on in the day

Last edited:
Rope climb

the kast heads over to the first game which is the rope climb the objective is to climb to the very top where the corresponding colored band is Blue for boys and red for girls now mind you this rope is almost three times as high as the average rope in rope climbing

Baraka: Alright you brats this is the first game of the competition the rope climb as much as I don't want to you about the rules since Goro already went over I'm going to anyways. As you should know the goal is to reach the top of the rope three times with a different member each time. Whichever side reaches the top two out of three times first wins the game. Oh and you can't use your special abilities or anything that involves cutting the opposing team's rope.
Kung Lao(under his breath) DAMN! So much for the “use my hat to cut the rope trick”
Baraka: alright I’ll give you a few minutes to pick three people to represent your team after that the games will start.

Everyone huddles together
Rain: Well those rules threw wrench into the original game plan.
Kabal: Yeah no shit.
Rain: But it's all good I got a back up plan
Kano: And what would that be?
Rain: Your part of it
Kano: What really?
Rain: You, Noob and Reptile since you three have the upper body strength and endurance for it
Reptile: Wait what about Jax he is like the strongest of all of us?
Rain: Patience grasshopper i'm saving him for a later challenge.
Baraka: Are you ladies wait uh I mean kids finished yet?
Sonya and Rain: Yeah
Baraka: Good lets get these games started!
The first two to step up are Noob and Skarlet
Baraka: alright you two ready
They nod
Baraka: Alright go!
The two jump on the rope and began climbing up in fierce speeds with Skarlet having a slight lead ahead of Noob.
JC: (looking at Skarlet) Man dat ass.....
Hydro: I hope you remember what I told you.....
JC: yeah what?
Hydro:that whatever girl you like you should hurry and ask out before they end up with someone else and you will end up looking stupid.
JC: Times like these I wish I had my dictionary.
Hydro: And is that?
JC: So I can look up a f**k to give about your statements.
Hydro: Hey just tryin to help get you some ass man.
Back at the game despite Noob's training he comes up short as Skarlet reaches the top first thanks to her leg muscles in volleyball training inciting a loud cheer from the girls as the two climb down Noob is confronted by this his coach
Noob: judging from how your looking at me I'm probably gonna have to do an extra set of fifty push-ups and run a mile for that loss right.
Baraka: Smart boy. Alright NEXT!
Kano and Kira
Kano: Never thought it would come to this babe.
Kira: Aww. You nervous I might dust that ass
Kano:Shiiiiiit I'm nervous might have to go easy on yours (Points at Kira's butt)
Kabal: What a freak..
Scorpion: Your the one to talk (laughs)
Kabal: Keep talking so I can have an excuse to cut your damn neck open like a Pez dispenser.
Kano and Kira start climbing wit Kano gaining a surprisingly large lead due to his surprising speed reaching the top in only a few seconds winning it for the boy
Baraka: Damn! I didn't know you were this fast Kano.
Kano: Aye what can I say coach?
Baraka: Imma need you to make use of that speed in wrestling boy. Alright next!
Kano: Oh and (points at Kira) I'll see you tonight baby.
Kabal: I'm gonna need some headphones.
Reptile is the last one up along with Tanya to decide the winner of the rope climb. The two start and are neck and neck until Reptile gains the lead and nearly makes his way to the top until...
Tanya: Hey Reptile I got something for you.
Reptile: What?
Tanya pulls out a spray bottle filled with the juice of ghost chili (the stuff is a million times hotter than a jalapeno) and sprays it a Reptile's direction. Because he is seriously allergic to spicy junk (Reference to mk vs sf beach showdown) Reptile's nose starts burning and eyes turn bloodshot red and he begins to have the mother of all asthma attack (just for the hell of it) he tries to cover his nose but ends up plummeting down to earth slamming to the ground (mind you thats a long rope he fell off of but this is mk so the fall won't hurt that much) while Tanya reaches the top winning the game for the girls.
Rain: OH SHIT REPTILE!!
Liu Kang: Whats wrong with him!?
Sektor:Judging from my scanners he has capsaicin all over his face
Jax: Speak dumbass man!
Sektor: In other words Tanya had sprayed some spicy shit all over his face and to top it all off he is suffering from a severe asthma attack.
Noob:F**k someone get his inhaler
Kano reaches in Reptile's pocket and grabs his inhaler and puts it in his mouth
Rain: Hey Coach you need to get that trick Tanya she almost killed my buddy!
Baraka: Even if I wanted to I can't since she tecnically didn't break the rules and this is a do whatever it takes to win kind of game and she didn't use her special abilities so shes okay
Rain: WHAT KIND OF ELDER GOD TYPE B******* IS THAT!!??
Baraka: My thoughts exactly.

Later on

Tanya: Whats wrong with you Rain.
Rain: Don't gimme that innocent girl crap you b**ch!
Tanya: Wow Rain language!
Rain: Whatever you do know this means war you slut!
Tanya: It's already started
Rain: You may have won this battle but the war still continues!

With that said Rain leaves to regroup with the boys to get ready for the wheel barrel race.

more to come soon.....

Last edited:
I'm waiting for mileena's part so i can fanta... uhhh read and build up my comprehension skills.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but his one might take awhile up until tomorrow gotta prepare for the finals man.

Shiddd. you need 10 to please me, Mannn i didnt even get my daily dose of mileena dialogue man :(

iKid, Cant wait for the next episode :D