MKHS: Second Semester

is the boys vs girls piece going to be like a series of competition games or prank related?

and will mkhs be going against other schools based on fighters like sfhs (street fighter) or tkhs (Tekken)?

The boys vs girls piece will be competition wise games.

MKHS will not face other known fighters cause that be kinda silly. Conviently SF, KOF, DOA, etc all got clone would be rather stupid to me. Nah MKHS needs a rival school who think they are the shit

SF... THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN Mileena v Juri.

Mileena wins.. duhh <3 DAT ASS

Kitana v Chun li

Chun li.. duhhhh <3 DEM LEGSS

MKHS will not face other known fighters cause that be kinda silly. Conviently SF, KOF, DOA, etc all got clone would be rather stupid to me. Nah MKHS needs a rival school who think they are the shit

So generic punks like dem so called soldiers that tried to have their way with frost? gotcha then ;)

.... Well at least i get free teddies, So iWin. We cant go off topic guisssee. MK vs Tekken that sounds cool :)

Liu kang vs jin

scorpion vs kazuya

shao kahn vs heihaichi..........

it would be nuts if the fights were like this.

^ Omg Yes, and kitana and mileena's tops will come off and and we will jizz at the epicness and and we will play MK after.. mmk?

Yung, I think you need to create an MKHS Discussion thread, and have all these off topic posts moved there.

Well maybe we could have something like the White Lotus Society High School, where Liu Kang and Kung Lao were supposed to go, but had orders to be transferred to MKHS? The problem with that is that they'd probably be modest, not "think they are the shit", but hey, just an idea.

Aw hell naw Ex.

No me and Havok we're discussing the name and I deleted my message to create space.

Havok!! What was that name I suggested to you for the rival high school?

Hmmmm, Bearfist.....

WThe thing about this rival school is that they are all rich and snoopy BUT have the talent to back it up

Liu Kong, Sunya, Katana, Sub-One, Kino, Pro, Smuke

I see what you did there

oh and I might be able to draw the important ones out and upload them here, so that everypony gets a vivid image of what these guys look like,

tomorrow because its abouut damn time I went to sleep

*Rubs beard* I don't see why not. Hell why not! No starting (physical) fights this time around :).

Also do you know anything on the subject of Basketball or volleyball?

I got an Idea MKHS from an opposite universe show up so for example. Mileena is actually hot and not *****y and Kitana is butt ugly

how do you change the tags? NVM I found it

... Mileena and kitana ugly? Thats impossible :O

and no.. im not telling you because you would reply to "Mileena > Kitana uMad exemery" Tag i put in there.

... Mileena and kitana ugly? Thats impossible :O

and no.. im not telling you because you would reply to "Mileena > Kitana uMad exemery" Tag i put in there.

already did ^^

and in that opposite universe everyone is ugly and bithcy but are extremely athletic ??????

Tell you the truth I was thinking that, BUT i feel as people might get offended every once in awhile