MKHS: Second Semester

Nah a heart attack will be fine son
:mrgreen: I jk

So Turkey Fest either Saturday or Sunday, no promises. Will this be canon or non-canon

In what way is it retarded?

Is it itthe fact that it's about high school and shit that you can't relate, or you find that the story is too predictable?

MKHS
Animality Day

"Welcome to mah party, *******! Welcome to mah party, *******! Welcome to mah party, ******! That day was as best as they got. It was all downhill from that point forward.

Ermac: hey, Kano, have you seen Kenshi?

Kano: I sure did, but I wish I had not. Look. He's over there in that corner.

Ermac: thanks I see him.

Ermac approached Kenshi. He could see closer at what happened to him, as if each step he took told a different story of what had happened to the poor guy. Now next to him, bruises, hickeys, were visible but no sword or a blindfold.

Ermac: You okay, Buddy?

Kenshi: Ermac!

Ermac: I'm here, common*helped him up*

Kenshi: I have no idea what happened to me last night man.

Ermac: It's simple, really. Partied.

Kenshi: I lost my sword.

Ermac: We'll find it, and get it back.

Kenshi: But I can't see without it.

Ermac: I know.

Kenshi: I can't help you.

Ermac: Yes, you can. And you will. We live together we're like best friends you and me, I can't watch you suffer when you need my help. We have a symbiotic relationship, no homo. We need each other to survive, again no homo. Even if I don't have your help we will find it.

Kenshi remembered that night all too well. He couldn't stop thinking. He couldn't do anything else he was all alone in his dorm room. Ever since that day he had been stuck in his dorm room all week long. He couldn't escape. He never found his sword. He had been relying on his friend Ermac to lead him places. This year had been hell for Kenshi, but he kept his hopes up, because he had a friend like Ermac guide his path. But now, he did not.

Ermac was gone. The last human contact he had was with Jax when he brought Kenshi to his dorm. Now Kenshi was alone. All alone. There was nobody there with him, or in his life. He went insane trying to get out of the room, he tried but it was as if everytime he managed to find a doorknob it took him to a room in his dorm, but in reality, they were the same rooms in circles.

Kenshi: Somebody... please get me out of heeeere!

Nobody listened, maybe they were all at school and couldn't here him.

Kenshi: Is anybody out there?!

Nobody was they were all at school, with the exception of the skippers. Meanwhile at Raiden's class, a happy bunch was busy living their lives, like Sub-Zero, Cyrax, Nightwolf, Mileena, Reptile, Sektor, Rain, Ruby Kitana, and off course, Hydro, who was just coming in.

Hydro: wow, did I just step in on a room full of furries?

Kitana(dressed as a cat): No, Hydro it's Animality day.

Hydro: Are you saying the school committee planned this? So, what Human Beastiality slash pedophilia?

Kitana just hissed and clawed the space in front of Hydro.

Hydro: Subs, not you too.

Sub-Zero: sorry cool guy.

Hydro: damn!

Kitana: he's just non MKHS-proud Sub.

Hydro: well that does sound an awful lot alike me Kitty... no pun intended. Atleast I hope that I didn't.

Sub-Zero and Kitana watched as Hydro walked towardds a small group talking to each other.

Sub-Zero: live and let live as I always say.

Kenshi remembered getting his sword back the next day after the party. It happened like this

Ermac: don't loose hope in me Kens, maybe it's not here in this office, but there might be another "lost and found".

Kenshi: that's where we're at?

Ermac: I think I hear something

He could here a familiar voice saying "no it's not bull**** it really does have spirits trapped inside it. And I'm gonna need the money up front."

Ermac: Kano! I should have guessed.

Ermac then went towards the room in the office where Kano was talking to Kabal, holding Kenshi's sword pendant.

Ermac: hey Kano, is that Kenshi's pendant?

Kano: what if it? *snaps his knuckles and approaches Ermac*

Ermac: wow wow woow. We are not looking for trouble friend. Kenshi here just needs that pendant so that he can be guided. He's blind.

Kano* takes out a piece of paper apparently one of his classwork sheet with a big red 0 in it*: you see this?

Ermac: yes.

Kano: this is the number of *****s that I give.

Ermac: well, I think we can work something out, how much do you want for it?

Kano: well since it's you gimme whatever amount of money you two have.

Ermac took out his wallet and gave all his money to Kano.

Kabal: dammit I wanted that spirit necklace.

Nightwolf:***** please.

Ermac gave Kenshi his pendant back, and Kenshi put it on and could not help but to smile.

Kenshi: someday, somehow I promise you that I will pay you back for this 'Mac.

Ermac: don't mention it, but what a douchebag that Kano is.

Kenshi: do you think he was the guy who mugged me at the party?

Ermac: we could conclude that he threw a party, mugged you, took your pendant, left you to die, and put up the thing that generated a sense of sight, for you a humbled blindman, for sale, nearly sold it to someone who did not need it as much as you, and then finally took all of our money for it. But in the end what good will that do for the either of us?

Kenshi: you're right. At least we have my pendant back.

back on Animality day
...Stryker was talking to Sonya in the halls.

Stryker(dressed as a Racoon):well what a long day. At least it will be over in just one more class, and then school will be over.

Sonya( with piggy tails, pink clothes and a latex pig snout): Yeah, you'd think when we have Animality day, standardized testing, and on top of that we witnessed a student die, and our friend beaten an inch of his life, who is now in God knows where, we'd be at the very least not in a state of complete monotony.

Stryker: he-hey you used my word from Monday. Props go to you, Friend.

Sonya: nah, I still think that's lame.

Stryker: you won't be mocking it on the day we take our-

Sonya:is that... Kenshi?

Stryker: no I think... it's... that is Kenshi!

Sonya ran towards the figure who was staggering down the hall.

Sonya: Kenshi!

Kenshi: who's there?

Sonya: it's me, Sonya

Kenshi: oh I'm so glad to see you... well you know what I mean.

Stryker: I thought you were dead, Kenshi.

Kenshi: In a way I was. But at least now I found people.

Sonya: so where's your pendant?

Kenshi: I don't know. I guess that it's back in my room, but I won't be able to find it.

Stryker: comon let's go find it

Sonya: what about our next class, Curtis?

Stryker: screw it. Our friend needs us.

Kenshi: thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Animality Day
Final period had just ended and a great number of students where in the gardens. Mily and Scorpion were talking with each other by the fountain. Scorpion was dressed like a lion, and Mily was dressed like a lioness.

Scorpion: I should looking for a job

Mileena: Oh really?

Scorpion: yeah, it's time for me to work, so I can get start saving money for a car

Mileena: ooh you should get a firebird

Scorpion: maybe. Only problem is that I don't know where to start looking

Noob, Smoke, Jade and Frost approached Scorpion and Mileena.

Noob: Scorpion!

Scorpion: Noob! Hey what are you supposed to be?

Noob: In a relationship, but you know... freaking Ed Boon High has a 10 to 1 male-female ratio

Smoke: really funny Noob. Lucky for me I have Jade

Jade aww'd at that

Noob: but no seriously I'm a Ravven, Smoke's a pigeon, Jade's a parrot and I don't know what Frost is

Frost: Noob I told you before I'm not dressed up for Animality day. I think it's lame.

Jade: I know. And it's even lamer that the three of us are dressed like birds.

Mileena: Scorpion and I are lions

Noob: well nice seeing you two lovers but we gonna go take a shit on Principle Khan's dilorian

Smoke, Mileena, Scorpion and Frost laughed at that but Jade threw Noob a look. Then they strode off to their dorms.

Mileena was smiling, then turned to Scorpion and her smile swiftly faded into a worried face.

Mileena: what's wrong?

Scorpion: I don't really know. Maybe it's something Noob said.

Mileena: I'm pretty sure he isn't really going to do that to Kahn's car.

Scorpion: No. the other thing.

Mileena: that the school has a ratio of 10 boys for every girl?

Scorpion:.... yeah

Mileena: I think he over stretched it but whatever. How does that get you down?

Scorpion: it's complicated but don't worry about it, I'm sure it's nothing.

Mileena then turns into the fountain and wonders what could be wrong. Regardless of that she let herself be distracted by the majesty of the fountain. The tranquil flow of water, the hummingbirds in the bushes taking in the nectar of the petunias in the distance and the petals falling from the tree, scattering themselves and falling at a slow pace into the kentucky bluegrass, so slowly that it was if the petals floating in groups, but in reality they were allowing the delicate breeze of the air lay them in the ground. Soon night will wall and the multicolored sparkles at the fountain will fade into reflections of the moon. Soon winter will come and she wont be spending as much time in the Gardens with Scorpion. But she had plans to spend the harsh winter months in a room with a fireplace with Scorpion, huddling with him while watching whatever crap was on t.v. Just the thought of being held by Scorpion and feeling each others warm fuzzy clothing gave Mileena a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Meanwhile In Kenshi's dorm room:

Stryker: didn't find it in the drawers on your room.

Kenshi: I remeberred opening something

Sonya: how?

Kenshi: I remeber feeling a knob and pulling towards myself

Stryker: you took it off before placing it?

Kenshi: I was not thinking straight

Sonya: well these are your drawers, but what other thing in a dorm room has a nob and is made to be pulled backwards

Stryker: the kitchen!

Sonya: what did you just say?

Stryker: oh sorry I meant that we should check the kitchen it probably has drawers were the eating utensils go

Sonya: oh... good thinking

Stryker went into the kitchen and opened a drawer were only spoons, forks and a ladel rested. He opened the next one to find a box of caramel corn. He opened another one were he found more spoons and forks and found nothing

Stryker: nothing

Sonya: we've been looking for 50 minutes now and still nothing. Any more ideas?...

Stryker: uhm... maybe we could, ask for more help

Sonya: do we have any friends with magical powers for finding spiritual stones?

Stryker.... Nightwolf!

Sonya put on a "say what face"

Sonay: he can?

Stryker:worth the shot I'll be right back, don't move anything!

Kenshi: he's on room...

Stryker at a distance: i know

Sonya and Kenshi were all alone in that room. Together. At the same time.

Sonya: so Kenshi

Kenshi:yeah?

Sonya: oh nothing

Kenshi was looing for sonya's direction, and based on her voice he turned himself were he thought she was at.

Sonya: it's just that it's so sad seeing you, you know... how you are.

Kenshi: what do you mean?

Sonya: it's just that this is the first time I see you without Ermac or your pendant and it makes me feel sad seeing as he's no longer here

Kenshi was just about to start crying. Ever since he Stryker and Sonya found him, but remembered he was with a girl, and had to keep up a manly look.

Kenshi: I'll be okay

Sonya: you sure?

Kenshi:... yeah

Sonya: well if you ever need someone to talk to when you're down, I'll be there.

Kenshi felt a tear escape his dysfunctional eyes. He held every other tear inside him, just before he broke into his feetal position, Stryker and Nightwolf came in rushing to his dorm.

Nightwolf: Ancestors do you see any other spirits in this dormitory?

Nightwolf then got near to a drawer in ermac's room and got on the floor to find a sword shaped pendant beneath Ermac's desk. He then handed it in front of himself.

Stryker and Sonya cheered on and handed the pendant to Kenshi.

Stryker: I guess you must've dropped it after closing the cabinet in Ermac's room.

Kenshi strapped it onto his neck.

Kenshi: I can feel you. All of you. Thank you so much

Sonya: hey guys look at this

Sonya reached for a frame with a picture of Ermac and Kenshi in the Gardens both lifting a bunch of flower petals in the air with their powers, and a cap as a pose.

Everybody but Kenshi got a look at it.

well that the end of my chapter and I promise the next one will be 20% more masculine and sexy if I can. Idk whose turn it is now.

Holy damn Havok that whole chapter was, was, well it was great. Gave more insight to the characters with some great ass writeing :).

Now onto the next thing, Substitute writer, or Mr. Ermac. Plus tomorrow in MKHS is Blue vs Red day plus the days of the homecoming games. Well talk about it tomorrow.

you mean later on today
icon_trollface.png

and thanks for the feedback guys

Alright discussion time:

Thrusday MKHS is something different, we have the regular day Blue vs. Red which is the entire day having the boys vs. the girls. I'll ask a guest writer to write that portion of the story. However, there is the factor of Homecoming games which includes volleybal, wrestling and basketball. I feel that these parts need to be written to give an example of how the sports function within MKHS. So what I was thinking that people who have knowledge in the sports should write for that particluar game or have one person do it instead of multiple posts. Any questions or suggestions?

is the boys vs girls piece going to be like a series of competition games or prank related?

and will mkhs be going against other schools based on fighters like sfhs (street fighter) or tkhs (Tekken)?