Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Even the computer whoops my ass when I set it on Very Hard. I almost broke the game and controller one day because I couldn't beat the CPU team of She-Hulk, Felicia, & Amateratsu.

I ain't got the juevos to try Very Hard. :laugh:
All short/medium characters piss me off :mad: My wesker gun shot won't hit them

I ain't got the juevos to try Very Hard. :laugh:
All short/medium characters piss me off :mad: My wesker gun shot won't hit them

I play on Very Hard to see what I'm up against. I tried Hard before but playing on Very Hard too much makes it look like child's play. As far as short/medium character, **** them cheating ass bastards.

I beat it on Very Hard.
But I needed to replace one of my mains with Sentinel :laugh:

And so help me god if Thor was an opponent :afraid:
Dude was unstoppable.

As far as short/medium character, **** them cheating ass bastards.

raccoon can piss me off, little guy just buries underground and pops up throwing nades at you. Also the dog is annoying. Actually you know what? every character is annoying. But I still love this game.

Nemesis/Deadpool/Spiderman is my team. had Taskmaster, but slows me down, so I had to drop him. And MODOK just for the hell of it sometimes

Nemesis/Deadpool/Spiderman is my team. had Taskmaster, but slows me down, so I had to drop him. And MODOK just for the hell of it sometimes

Quit trolling with MODOK :laugh:
I'm gonna try deadpool. Gonna replace Akuma cause his health is bullsh*t

Quit trolling with MODOK :laugh:
I'm gonna try deadpool. Gonna replace Akuma cause his health is bullsh*t

modok can actually be used well. He can rack up alot of damage in a corner. Of course actually getting to your opponent from across the stage is a challenge as it is because of how he moves. So you stay in the air most of the time in order to move, which also pisses people off. So in the end, I guess theres no way to avoid trolling as modok. I love him.

and use deadpool, that guy's great. Pineapple surprise, and tilted mid-air gun fire. It's all good

Primary team is X-23/Chun-Li/Morrigan (pulled off a 200+ hit combo in practice mode with those three. Lately, I've been replacing Chun-Li & X-23 with other characters while keeping Morrigan on my teams.

He's pretty damn cool :D

What really sealed the deal for me was that I can use him to get Frank to LV 4 with only two bars of meter :love:
The only thing I need to do now is learn some combos. I got the basic one down pat but I like them extended combos :D