Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

mvsc3___save_christmas_panel_1_by_innerrequiem-d4kftzb.png

mvsc3___save_christmas_panel_2_by_innerrequiem-d4kfvfw.jpg

I was going to buy this game, but from tournament play X factor Wesker is going to be like cyrax's reset combo and my room would turn into a Salt mine...

the cake was a lie.

I tried to get the achievement where you have to finish arcade with the entire rooster right, and when I didn't get the achievement. Guess I have to download Jill and the eye octopus guy

Has anybody played this online yet? Nothing but Dante, Wesker, and Vergil :rofl:

havnt played online yet actually. But had a feeling there would be a shit load of Weskers. **** that guy.
But not alot of Striders though? From what I heard he's one of the better characters. I should give him a try more.

anyway, my team : Spider-Man/Nemesis/Taskmaster

I like having two characters with swinging abilities. And Nemesis is the brute force of the team. He completes it for me.

Since in my wait to buy MK9, i have Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, so.. if anyone wants to fight a suckish player here i am c:

I'm getting better but still not good

my team are

Wolverine, Deadpool and Chris/Rocket Racoon/ Vergil

but most of the time it's Wolverine, deadpool and Vergil

I feel you on that Havok.

Like I got down the combos but I get easily frustrated in this game all the time
My team is Frank West, Wesker, and Akuma.

I wanna drop Akuma but I don't know who to pick up in this game

look at everyone's command list......
now look at Dante's command list.
I know right, what the **** where they thinking?!

ehh **** em. If you ever run into any Dantes or weskers online, just go MODOK and troll the **** out of them by only using Psionic blaster, and your shield.And what better way to beat those obnoxious shitheads than with a fatass tater tot looking man.

MODOK is a troll for just being in the game :laugh:

Also I've come to a conclusion, F*ck Shuma Gorth, that is all

I'm pissed that capcom made shuma gorath only playable if you pay for him. Not to mention realeasing the dlc RIGHT AFTER the game was realeased. Maybe if they waited a while it wouldnt be as bad, but god It's like they are trying to piss people off.

but anyway, best themesongs in the game.

my all time favorite song in the game

Deadpool, Dormammu, Frank West, and Firebrand themes are my other favorites.