Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

So um... the only reason I don't like this game is because of Xfactor and how it caters toward the loser. I'm not much of a fan for come-back mechanics.

Wesker with or without the X-factor is a auto win, and that Nemesis is in this one is tough to miss out on might just wait until this gets cheaper, much cheaper

I got Jill just cause I'm a Resident Evil fan but she isn't fun to use at all :/

I was thoroughly disappointed in Jill, as well.
I should have bought that octopus with one eyeball... shuma gorath :x
I bought some shadow challenges, too.. or whatever they're called.
Wonder if those will transfer over.. who gives a shit, I'm not buying the same game again.

If we are talking about instant wins, then Sentinel was broken as fuuuuu pre-patch.. and I think after, as well.
Also, as Critical said, I'm not a big fan of the x factor either.
And some of the ultras were pretty weird :laugh:

The Hulk and Wesker are my most hated characters in MvC3 oh and Akuma. All so broken and abused.

And Shuma Gorath looks so silly lol

Bish, Akuma was my main :x
But you are right, EVERYPONY had him in their team.
It wasn't fair :cry:
I spent so much time with him (just like with Ermac in MK9) just to learn everyone hates him and he is broken.
As far as my other two team mates, I used spider man, wolverine, iron man, and ryu.
Oh, and Chris Redfeild.
Who I really hated and hated to use were:

This goddamn dog, Amarnnasjknd;klsna:
Marvel_Vs_Capcom_3_26643.jpg

and

Tron Bonne
Tronart.jpg

I hated Wolverine too lol but props for using Chris!

Wolverine was abused as well, and thanks for the props :)
Chris had a lot of potential, not a lot of people saw it.
I kinda do want to get this game.. now that I'm talking about it and remembering the fun I had with it.
But I know there will be another update, it's capcom.
Their games are so fun, but it comes with the price of your wallet :cry:

They don't have to do that do they?

I was playing vanilla SFIV online a few weeks back.

Couldn't they just do the shared servers thing like they did when SSF4 AE came out? People who didn't get AE can still play each other.

I never owned the original version, so I personally dont have a problem with this game. I may even rent it one day.

but I feel sorry for people who owned the original and then Capcom pulled their greedy shit again.