Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

just found out that the voice actress for X-23 is the same for Twilight Sparkle. That Tara strong has been in everything.

speaking of voice work, I'm dissapointed they couldnt get Mike Patton of Faith No More fame to reprise the role as Spencer. I havnt even played the bionic commando game that came out a while back, but I think it's cool he voiced there.

And Super Scroll kinda sounds like Batman the animated series Joker at times. But it's not mark hamill.

Who do you think the worse coice actor is.
I personally think its Viewtiful Joe.

yeah, I said in the last page I had never played the VJ games before, and when I heard him in this for the first time It pissed me off because he sounds like Scrappy ****ing doo.

"whoa, your a real hero, for REEEEL?!"

(pulls out lazer cannon) "Cmon Sex machine!!!"

Super skrull walks like a gay rapist :laugh:

well I would say he's after Tron, but since she's an underage anime esque looking character, Shuma Gorath has already called dibbs on her.

So I guess super Scroll will just have to settle with Joe then. Put that "dick machine" to work

I wish UMVC3 had two rounds instead of one. That way, if you we're salty, you just comback ten times stronger.

OH WELL

Viewtiful Joe sounds like a ****ing tool in this game from what I've seen, so don't his judge his voice from that

He sounds better in the games, PLAY THOSE when you get a chance, Sky, they're like my favorite games ever, not even trolling you right now

Don't just say yes to temporarily shut me up, either, PLAY THE ****ING GAMES

Do all the DLC characters come with the ultimate version ? Want to play this game sooooo bad

Viewtiful Joe sounds like a ****ing tool in this game from what I've seen, so don't his judge his voice from that

He sounds better in the games, PLAY THOSE when you get a chance, Sky, they're like my favorite games ever, not even trolling you right now

Don't just say yes to temporarily shut me up, either, PLAY THE ****ING GAMES

I played Viewtiful Joe as a kid and I found his MvC3 voice okay.

Just some of the shit he says is dumb.

Damn Metal calm your shit down brotha.

And Shira X-Factor is a double standard. When you use it to save your ass you love it.
but when a level 3 x facror character whoops your ass your all like "F*CKING X FACTOR ********!!!!!111"

Damn Metal calm your shit down brotha.

And Shira X-Factor is a double standard. When you use it to save your ass you love it.
but when a level 3 x facror character whoops your ass your all like "F*CKING X FACTOR ********!!!!!111"

Being honest, I NEVER use X factor.

NEVER.

Even when I'm getting my ass kicked.

Oh shit really?
:congrats: you need a metal asap
I use X factor to avoid chip damage.

Thanks lol I try my hardest to make a comeback and I'll take the loss like a man.

Only time I use X factor is if I activate it by mistake....

....or if my opponent is using Hulk :mad:

Hulk really pisses me the hell off :evil:
How many fuking hots does it take to stop that moutherfuking standing H

You know who makes me mad for some reason? Captain America