NEW As I Lay Dying album out today

Thanks for combing my posts into one, I was very idiotic not to put them together.

I like you as a person. But this music sucks. I like the actually music, and I am sure if we partied in real life it would be cool. It is just that 2% I understand what he is saying, ya know? A chef of mine likes this music but hates on rap, but with rap, you can actually translate what they are talking about. The song is tighter then a nun though, or dryer? I just can not get past this genre vocalization. It is not... natural. Music is tight though...like I said, like a virgin. But dude singing is GAF.

Spoiler:
(GAY AS ****)

I dig As I Lay Dying, but never got into them hardcore. But I love Tim Lambesis side project Austrian Death Machine!

I'm the opposite.
I like Austrian Death Machine, but got into AILD more.

Thanks for combing my posts into one, I was very idiotic not to put them together.

I like you as a person. But this music sucks. I like the actually music, and I am sure if we partied in real life it would be cool. It is just that 2% I understand what he is saying, ya know? A chef of mine likes this music but hates on rap, but with rap, you can actually translate what they are talking about. The song is tighter then a nun though, or dryer? I just can not get past this genre vocalization. It is not... natural. Music is tight though...like I said, like a virgin. But dude singing is GAF.

Spoiler:
(GAY AS ****)

I know what you mean by the higher singing parts, but IMO, it just blends well with the music.
Their lead guitarist and drummer are SIIIIICK!!!!
I've seen live videos with the dude head-banging while drumming.
That's hard as hell to do, all while keeping rythm with your 4 other limbs :laugh:

I know what you mean by the higher singing parts, but IMO, it just blends well with the music.
Their lead guitarist and drummer are SIIIIICK!!!!
I've seen live videos with the dude head-banging while drumming.
That's hard as hell to do, all while keeping rythm with your 4 other limbs :laugh:

No, the higher singing parts is what I like, occupy 2%. Listen to the videos I posted and see that you can clearly see what Maynard states. Your music, like I said before the music is as tight as a virgin nun dancing with me at prom. I just don't like that dude singing...so GAF. I have listened to Paralyzed about 4-10 times now (actually 4-5). I read the lyrics, tried to understand it, but man. I know you enjoy it, good for you. But that is where the music dies. As I wait.

Spoiler:
just saying

Ok this sucks too...

Get to the chopper? Why rip on Arnold? Predator was sweet, and the first VHS I bought. Music is good, but dude is retarded? This is worse than MSI, and they were trying to be bad. Green Jelly is finally a legit band!

No, the higher singing parts is what I like, occupy 2%. Listen to the videos I posted and see that you can clearly see what Maynard states. Your music, like I said before the music is as tight as a virgin nun dancing with me at prom. I just don't like that dude singing...so GAF. I have listened to Paralyzed about 4-10 times now (actually 4-5). I read the lyrics, tried to understand it, but man. I know you enjoy it, good for you. But that is where the music dies. As I wait.

Spoiler:
just saying

Ah, Ok.
I misunderstood. Sorry.
I get what you mean.
you don't like the screaming parts. ;-)

Green Jelly is finally a legit band!

Green Jelly was AWESOME!!!
It's just a shame that they weren't around too long. :(

Ah, Ok.
I misunderstood. Sorry.
I get what you mean.
you don't like the screaming parts. ;-)

Green Jelly was AWESOME!!!
It's just a shame that they weren't around too long. :(

Listen to this as I am puking, sersly, what has tgus oo internet come to? That is actually how I type.

Green Jelly was a right?

Some times I am retarded, but I ain't that stupid.