Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

al-bundy-excited.gif
al-bundy-excited.gif
al-bundy-excited.gif

I had seriously given up hope on all of this. I was finally coming to terms will running around the same areas with my bow, pretending it was a crossbow. There may still be hope :cry:

This doesn't mean we will be getting DLC this year tho shit cold take another couple months to release still hopefully they release dawnguard soon but I got a weird feeling hearthfire will come out 1st due to its smaller size and maybe we will get this dragonborn shit in jan or feb next year we'll see

I'm just glad its something. Even if its just horse armor and a pirate den I'm glad to see something new.
Hopefully at the very least there will be a 5 dollar price cut for Dawnguard & Dovakihn.

I'm just glad its something. Even if its just horse armor and a pirate den I'm glad to see something new.
Hopefully at the very least there will be a 5 dollar price cut for Dawnguard & Dovakihn.

I was big pimpin in my boss ass wizard tower. Shit was too sick.

But horse armor? Fuk dat.

I'd be totally fine with hearthfire for now I've been wanting to design a home in skyrim since I 1st saw the PC version had the ability to do that at launch along with tons of other free customization options... sigh at least we will be getting something soon :tee:

I'd be totally fine with hearthfire for now I've been wanting to design a home in skyrim since I 1st saw the PC version had the ability to do that at launch along with tons of other free customization options... sigh at least we will be getting something soon :tee:

Hearthfire is pretty damn cool. I made a big ass mansion out near the salt marshes. I even got to have my own fish pond with friendly Slaughterfish.

Friendly Slaughterfish?!

HHHNNNNG

I also heard something about skeleton butlers. Is this true?
Also can you make your house anywhere?

Friendly Slaughterfish?!

HHHNNNNG

I also heard something about skeleton butlers. Is this true?
Also can you make your house anywhere?

No there are no skeleton butlers, and you can only pick 3 different areas to put your house (or build 3 houses)

There is a tundra type area with a grain mill, a forest area with a bee hive thing, and the salt marshes with the fish pond.

Instead of a skeleton butler you can hire certain followers to become your steward and like guard your house kinda. Also you can have a bard at your house.

Joyus day. I made an entirely new playthrough just for the dlc. I haven't touched it since I thought it would never come

Dragonborn looks & sounds great but I really REALLY want dawnguard for the additional perk trees and the crossbows/spells for either arc (I'v had characters set up for both since it was announced) hearthfire is whatever I'll get it but its not a major concern I just wish they would of planned the DLC equally.

Good news everyone, Skyrim DLC is coming to PS3 in February. I heard that they might be on sale when they come out too, so watch for that.

This just in via bethesda's facebook page.

North American PS3 release dates (we're still waiting on European release dates)

Dragonborn releases Tuesday, February, 12
Hearthfire releases Tuesday, February, 19
Dawnguard releases Tuesday, February, 26

Your welcome.

I have money in my PSN wallet set aside for this already and was starting to fear I might spend it on FF XIII-2 DLC before they finally announced the release dates thank the gods I still haven't moved on from XIII yet.

I'm getting Dawnguard first then Hearthfire (possibly at the same time) then when I have had my fill of blood lust and crossbow hunting I'll move on to big time dragon riding and tentacle laden enemies/books.

Its been a long hard road waiting for this and my body is ready.:reddy:

I'm downloading all 3 packs right now. Completely forgot about those release dates, just now saw an ad for Dawnguard on PSN