Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Has anyone found Lucky Lorenze?
I think Bethesda patched this guy in because I've never found or heard about him before.

He's by a waterfall southwest of Windhelm. You can see his cabin near the base of the waterfall, crushed under a tree. His body in under the tree. He doesn't have anything noteworthy on his person, but next to him is what I can only imagine to be an erotic novel called the Lusty Argonian :rofl:

Also he has a goddam fishing pole in his house! Those weren't around in that time, I don't think. I'm pretty sure its the only one in the game. Bethesda is adding Fallout type easter eggs in there.

Has anyone found Lucky Lorenze?
I think Bethesda patched this guy in because I've never found or heard about him before.

He's by a waterfall southwest of Windhelm. You can see his cabin near the base of the waterfall, crushed under a tree. His body in under the tree. He doesn't have anything noteworthy on his person, but next to him is what I can only imagine to be an erotic novel called the Lusty Argonian :rofl:

Also he has a goddam fishing pole in his house! Those weren't around in that time, I don't think. I'm pretty sure its the only one in the game. Bethesda is adding Fallout type easter eggs in there.

Yeah I found him a while ago, he is a pretty funny easter egg. :laugh:

The Lusty Argonian Maid book is funny too, I actually read it in Oblivion. Shit was funny as hell. "Polish my spear!"

In the Dawnguard DLC it actually adds another book like that one, The Sultry Argonian Bard. :rofl:

Also, the new Hearthfire add on is pretty sweet. It's only like five bucks, well worth it. I built a pimpin ass house.

Yea supposedly PS3 has had complications with the Dawnguard DLC, shit must suck. I can't imagine it taking too much longer to release on PS3 though. If anything tell the PC player to suck a bag of dicks, they get seemingly infinite amounts of cool shit for free.

I think a future DLC will about a second Dragonborn.
Replaying Skyrim today and noticed Angeir's speech "Whether you are the only Dragonborn of this era has yet to be discovered, that is all I can say for now"

I've been enjoying replaying through Skyrim using different builds, sword and shield is pretty fun to use, Dawnguard give 3 pretty sick shields.

I think a future DLC will about a second Dragonborn.
Replaying Skyrim today and noticed Angeir's speech "Whether you are the only Dragonborn of this era has yet to be discovered, that is all I can say for now"

This would be pretty interesting, I think the next DLC Bethesda is going to make will be an expansion like The Shivering Isles from Oblivion. It would be pretty cool for Bethesda to elaborate some more on the Dwemer disappearance. Also Xbox only had exclusivity for the first 2 DLC (Dawnguard and Hearthfire) the next DLC should release on all platforms at about the same time.

I have a level 50 werewolf blacksmithin' bad ass iv been waiting to hunt vampires with for 6 months now... building houses was the 1st thing I creamed my pants over when I saw it on the PC versions (best skyrim mods of the week showed off alot of custom houses :cry: ) now this seriously WTF?!? PS3 will never get this shit just like all that other shit from oblivion never made it to PS3 (horse armour and a pirate den somethin or other) this blows.

It's bullshit man. I don't see why they're unable to do it. "Technical difficulties" my ass. You mean to tell me Bethesda, a team that has years of experience with games is having trouble doing something that countless other studios do every year? Must be apart of the Microsoft deal. Make it seem like you can't do it so that 360 sells more copies because it has more content.

Terrible.

If it was that difficult to release content on PS3 then how the hell did they release the whole game on it? True there were some issues with it still that kind of stuff got patched and addressed later FOR FREE if they would just release Dawnguard and Hearthfire they would have plenty of extra revenue to cover their time working on these "technical difficulties" that are blocking it. I just want that werewolf skill tree right now ill forgo the vampire lord shit and bonus quest just to get some upgradable wolf powers I've finished the companions questline and done the hircine quest BOTH ways to obtain the saviors hide and the ring. This "delay" has caused me to set aside this game until they say YES we are releasing it or NO we can't and kill themselves.

I just want something to do. I've done every damn thing in the game, almost twice now. Also I never knew that PS3 Oblivion never got dlc. That makes me lose even more hope. This makes no sense to me. Fallout and Elderscrolls look to roughly be on the same engine (I could be completely wrong) but PS3 Fallout DLC came out just fine, later than other platforms, but it still came out.

I wonder if when the Game of the Year edition comes out, will the PS3 version have the DLC on it? I cannot see why it wouldn't. As you said, they made the same Skyrim on 360 and PS3 (little buggy) so if the problem has to do with networking it onto our systems, then a GoTY should fix this right?

I'm not saying I'd buy the game again just for the DLC (I totally would) but I'm wondering if it's possible.

The main DLCs like shivering isles and knights of the nine came out on ps3 but other dlc stuff like horse armour and the pirate den never made it to ps3 true they were smaller add ons one simply added horse armour the other gave you a kool place to live I think idk its been a while all I remember is that it was fun to explore. Bethesda needs to consider their fanbase when designing these games I don't care if the PC version looks better and has Skyrim nexus and tools to change the game that comes with the territory anyways since morrow wind ppl have been modding and that's fine but if your gonna sell a game ON CONSOLES you need to accommodate BOTH SYSTEMS equally. I'm not gonna throw around trash talk about supposed shady deals with microsoft to try to sell more 360's and copies of skyrim like this was planned or something hell I was fine with the 30 day exclusivity deal but announcing and releasing 2 more add ons and just stuffing PS3 users in the corner with a broken record torrent of "we are sorry but it needs more time to run smoothly" da fuq...

My dick is rock hard right now. YOU GO TO FUKIN MORROWIND?

Low you totally called this. It really sucks that PS3 didn't get the DLC yet. Shit is fukin gay. Maybe you are right though, Bethesda did release a GOTY edition for PS3. So maybe that is how the PS3 is gonna get the Skyrim DLC?