Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've been playing this game a lot lately. I'm trying to master using different kind of magic. Working on leveling that up, and my dual magic. I'm currently a lvl 12 Breton.

I still hate this game.

But it's getting Kinect support.

Don't know if that's been posted so now you can yell at your TV to do that scream shit.

Just found a docile troll, a gentle giant, a docile skeleton and then another docile giant.

Its seriously the greatest feeling being able to walk up to these enemies and just being able to study them.

1234459266784.gif

Spoiler:

I traded my copy in, I got kinda bored of it, but Dawnguard looks pretty cool; nice to see the vampires are back. I hate the different release dates for consoles though; just release the DLC for all the consoles at the same time since everyone is paying for the game.

I was watching the trailer and thought "Man this is pretty sick"

But the moment I say that goddam dragon dive through the ice I lost my shit :love:

Underworld meets The Elder Scrolls in Dawnguard. Man, that trailer made me forgive the shitty Elder Scrolls MMO that is going out.

Glad to see everyone else thinks the MMO is lame.

Dawnguard is due for release on the 26th, in case it hasn't been mentioned here. I've got 2 Achievements left (Oblivion Walker and Master Criminal), and I hope to have them before Dawnguard drops.

Anyone else have a bug were Aela only gives Animal Extermination quests and not Totems of Hircine quests?

Spoiler:
I'm Harbinger of The Companions, cured Vilkas and Farkas, and I'm still a Werewolf.

Anyone else have a bug were Aela only gives Animal Extermination quests and not Totems of Hircine quests?

Spoiler:
I'm Harbinger of The Companions, cured Vilkas and Farkas, and I'm still a Werewolf.

I know you have to do one animal extermination quest before she will give you the Totems of Hircine quest, and after you get one totem you have to do another animal extermination to get the next totem.

I know you have to do one animal extermination quest before she will give you the Totems of Hircine quest, and after you get one totem you have to do another animal extermination to get the next totem.

Yeah but I've done like 10 AE quests in a row to no avail. I recently found out that there is a bug with the Companion quests where it might glitch out. I loaded up and older profile and it seems to work in that profile.

Also, do you know if I need the Totems of Hircine for the werewolf perk tree? I'll rather play in the other profile were I'm lvl 38 and not receiving totem quests, than play in the one that works were I'm lvl 27.

Yeah but I've done like 10 AE quests in a row to no avail. I recently found out that there is a bug with the Companion quests where it might glitch out. I loaded up and older profile and it seems to work in that profile.

Also, do you know if I need the Totems of Hircine for the werewolf perk tree? I'll rather play in the other profile were I'm lvl 38 and not receiving totem quests, than play in the one that works were I'm lvl 27.

They aren't necessary really, all the totems do is change the effect of your roar as a werewolf. I usually just use the detect life one, but all the roar is really useful for is cancelling your feedings, which works fine with just the basic fear one.

They aren't necessary really, all the totems do is change the effect of your roar as a werewolf. I usually just use the detect life one, but all the roar is really useful for is cancelling your feedings, which works fine with just the basic fear one.

Oh okay, but would I still need the Totems for the Werewolf perk tree the one you get with the Dawnguard DLC?

Oh okay, but would I still need the Totems for the Werewolf perk tree the one you get with the Dawnguard DLC?

Well, if you just want the achievement for Werewolf Mastery no, you gain experience by feeding on corpses. But certain Werewolf perks enhance the effects of the totems, although you don't necessarily have to use those totems, you can still max out the Werewolf perks without having all the totems. With all the perks the Werewolves become really strong, but I still prefer being a Vampire Lord anyway.

Dawnguard is pretty F'ing boring. I got the last non-DLC achievement just after getting Dawnguard and I played few hours of Dawnguard and it's just boring. I don't like using the Werewolf or (more especially) the Vampire Lord, and that really contributes to my disinterest.

Although I do love the new Dragonbone equipment!

I want to start a new character (probably an Orc) and speed-level them before venturing around. Gotta love felling a Legendary Dragon with a single Dragonbone arrow. :biggrin:

Is Skyrim still laggy as all hell on ps3? I wanna get it again just for the helluvit, but I'm escared because I couldn't stand the horrible framerate. The game was great.. But ugh! DEM FRAMERATEZ