Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I feel stupid.

Spoiler:
a CHANCE to regenerate while at the brink of death... REALLY?! Morokei is the real shit.

FUS%20RO%20DAH2222.png

That is all, I will report back when I collect the money to buy this gift from the heavens

Does everyone sneak?

I have a problem that I must sneak everywhere, even when I'm using a heavy character

Re: Does everyone sneak?

lol
The Ebony Mail makes you harder to detect and any hostile enemies who draw to close to your position takes continuous poison damage at a value of either 5 or 10 per second.

And...

A Blackguard is a Paladin of Evil. They use underhanded tactics such as poison and stealth mixed with exemplary martial prowess and complemented with powers of dark magic.

I have a character like this who is currently under development. A level 15 Nord. Kinda cruddy at the moment, but works out well.

Re: Does everyone sneak?

lol
The Ebony Mail makes you harder to detect and any hostile enemies who draw to close to your position takes continuous poison damage at a value of either 5 or 10 per second.

And...

A Blackguard is a Paladin of Evil. They use underhanded tactics such as poison and stealth mixed with exemplary martial prowess and complemented with powers of dark magic.

I have a character like this who is currently under development. A level 15 Nord. Kinda cruddy at the moment, but works out well.

I love the Ebony Mail. I use it with a set of Ebony boots enchanted with muffle and fortify sneak, along with fortify sneak ring and amulet. Makes you pretty much undetectable.

My current character is a Dragon Priest. :cool:

Whaaaaaa??? How?

Also I've started to use the Konahrik mask it's actually really cool, and has saved my ass countless times. A lot of people say they don't like it.

Last edited:
It's a console command you enter on the PC version. player.setrace dragonpriest

Kinda like a cheat or something. Sadly, the gameplay is not as cool as I thought it would be. You can't cast certain spells (like invisibility or paralyze) because dragon priests weren't designed to use them. You also can't use weapons, just spells. And you also need to be at a neutral stance (weapons/hands "sheathed") to change your spells. If you change them using a hotkey while in combat stance, you can't attack anymore. Though you do gain ridiculous mana regeneration bonus, resistance to disease and poison, a mother****ing large pool of health and you float like a badass.

Not very cool to play as, it just makes you look 140% more badass.

Also, I'm in a deep sorrow for not choosing the Black Star instead of Azura's Star. Black Star can catch ALL types of souls, not just black ones.

It's a console command you enter on the PC version. player.setrace dragonpriest

Kinda like a cheat or something. Sadly, the gameplay is not as cool as I thought it would be. You can't cast certain spells (like invisibility or paralyze) because dragon priests weren't designed to use them. You also can't use weapons, just spells. And you also need to be at a neutral stance (weapons/hands "sheathed") to change your spells. If you change them using a hotkey while in combat stance, you can't attack anymore. Though you do gain ridiculous mana regeneration bonus, resistance to disease and poison, a mother****ing large pool of health and you float like a badass.

Not very cool to play as, it just makes you look 140% more badass.

Also, I'm in a deep sorrow for not choosing the Black Star instead of Azura's Star. Black Star can catch ALL types of souls, not just black ones.

Oh I would hate that paralyze is my all time favorite spell. But it does sound like it would be pretty unique from a gameplay perspective. I always choose the Black Star in all my playthroughs mainly because the only creatures I know of with grand souls are mammoths.

I didn't like the Thieves or Dark Brotherhood so I just stopped with their quests. Now I just finished the Imperials and are now doing the College of Winterhold quests. Those battles where you have to fight for the cities are really fun.

I used to be an adventurer like you once. But then I took a Johnny Cage to the balls.

Haha!THIS!But anyway I have been playing my cousins Skyrim when he comes over,I get addicted I'm at a level 11 now I hope to get much further tonight or tomorrow.

I've played all the other Elder Scrolls games but this one is far the best one.

Exactly. It IS, unquestionably, the best Elder Scrolls game ever made. Still, some people still worship that mediocre Morrowind as ridiculously better than every other ES. I honestly can't tell if they are retarded or just complete and utterly blind by nostalgia.

Morrowind was amazing for the time and I was kinda let down by Oblivion, but Skyrim is hands down the best in the series.