Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Have any of you seen the unarmed execution animation?

Fuccking haymaker into chokeslam :love:

I like the other one better, you grab their shirt and start punching their faces into Oblivion. The best part was me doing it to the old lady in the first Dark Brotherhood mission :cool:

I like the other one better, you grab their shirt and start punching their faces into Oblivion. The best part was me doing it to the old lady in the first Dark Brotherhood mission :cool:

They're both great.
But they become amazing if you do it 3rd person.

I threw a guy off of a bridge with the chokeslam one :proud:

They're both great.
But they become amazing if you do it 3rd person.

I threw a guy off of a bridge with the chokeslam one :proud:

Really all the execution moves are awesome, my favorites are the stealth neck slice and the dual wielding decapitation.

Really all the execution moves are awesome, my favorites are the stealth neck slice and the dual wielding decapitation.
I can't seem to ever get the stealth kills.
Thems always sees me.
I love using the bow for stealth.
The ones on Draugr suck.
Just a weak knee slice then face touch.

The battle ax on Dragon one is awesome too.

Wanna play Skyrim like a baws? Then PLAY AS MOROKEI.

Screenshot180232.png

My dream since a tiny annoying kid is to play as a lich in a badass RPG (BUT PHUCKEN GAME MAKERS RUIN THIS DREAM EVERY SINGLE TIME A RPG IS RELEASED). Not anymore.

I avoid any and all Skyrim mod discussion.
I bought it for console and get mad jealous when I see the pc's capabilities :laugh:

I avoid any and all Skyrim mod discussion.
I bought it for console and get mad jealous when I see the pc's capabilities :laugh:

Don't do it just yet, wait until the Creation Kit is released... :viking:

PS: I'm getting a funny feeling that the Dwemer went to Masser.

Last edited:
I can't seem to ever get the stealth kills.
Thems always sees me

I play mostly as a stealthy mage, I honestly think there are bugs with the stealth mechanics, such as NPCs being aware of you through walls when you aren't moving at times.

Anyway, when you tried stealth are you wearing all light armor or clothes? I was actually the most successful with stealth when I was fully geared as a mage (unbuffed armor rating=zero). If you take the "mage armor" perk in the alteration tree your skin spells give quite a bit of armor

**** man.
Thats why, I wear heavy armor all day err day :laugh:
But its all cool, I prefer seeing an arrow in the back of someone's head than a dagger in their neck.
I wear all Daedra armor except for the helmet, for the helmet I wear the Masque of Clavicus

2011-11-16_00005.jpg

Anyone else feel bad doing the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests? I started them but cant finish them.

You need to finish the Dark Brotherhood quest.
Seriously the craziest/saddest quest ending in any game I've ever played.

You need to finish the Dark Brotherhood quest.
Seriously the craziest/saddest quest ending in any game I've ever played.

I cant I made it to part where
Spoiler:
you have to kill that woman on her wedding day
and I just cant bring myself to do it. I feel so bad even though its just a game. I also got sad when I accidentally killed Meeko. :(

I cant I made it to part where
Spoiler:
you have to kill that woman on her wedding day
and I just cant bring myself to do it. I feel so bad even though its just a game. I also got sad when I accidentally killed Meeko. :(

That was one of my favorite missions, I pushed a statue on that bish. :laugh:

I was seriously disappointed when I finally placed ALL of those ****ing Dragon Priest Masks on that Labyrinthian building or something and discovered my reward. Those f*king 8 dragon priests are the hardest enemies in the whole Skyrim.

I was seriously disappointed when I finally placed ALL of those ****ing Dragon Priest Masks on that Labyrinthian building or something and discovered my reward. Those f*king 8 dragon priests are the hardest enemies in the whole Skyrim.

Lol.
I was wearing the wooden mask for the longest time.
Then when I found my first real Dragon Priest mask I was so excited I threw the wooden mask away in some random dungeon.

After I collected all the masks I found out about the final one.
I didn't know the wooden one was the key :laugh:

Lol.
I was wearing the wooden mask for the longest time.
Then when I found my first real Dragon Priest mask I was so excited I threw the wooden mask away in some random dungeon.

After I collected all the masks I found out about the final one.
I didn't know the wooden one was the key :laugh:

Seriously... That shit was a stab in my back. :cry:

How to I put that "spoiler" button in my posts? Not really acquainted with this forum...