Mortal Kombat Forum RPG

BlindWarrior

Hi.I'm writing a fan fiction story in here.But not only me, because this is Forum RPG :) Bring the story's continue after least posts story.(Sorry for bad English :S But I hope you can understand :D )

The Mortal Kombat tournament begins on Shang Tsung's Island. Daegon was awakened long ago and established a thug clan, Red Dragon, in Earthrealm.

Daegon founded Black Dragon member, Mavado, and bid him to enter Red Dragon Clan. Mavado realized Daegon is son of Argus, so he must some half-god and he can make Red Dragon Clan powerful and he entered Red Dragon Clan.

Red Dragon Clan's had plans for Reptile to create Hybrid Dragon (Half Raptor-Half Dragon) races, but, Kano, leader of Red Dragon's enemy clan, Black Dragon, is not allowing it. Daegon gave a quest to Mavado to kill Kano in the Mortal Kombat tournament, but Shang Tsung did not allow Mavado to enter the tournament because Shang Tsung trusted Kano to bring firearms to Outworld army.

Daegon sent Mavado to Shang Tsung's Island for a Mask Guard spy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this like, I continue the story? And then the next person who replies will continue my story?

Please explain. I don't mind if your english is bad. :)

Is this like, I continue the story? And then the next person who replies will continue my story?

Please explain. I don't mind if your english is bad. :)

Yes, you will continue the story.And then next person who replies will continue your story.

Last Post: Shang Tsung sent Mavado to be a masked guard in the MK1 tournament while Kano fought in it and retrieved weapons.

Originally, Mavado was supposed to go with Hsu Hao, towards the Mountains for a confidential assignment sent by a man with a big reward for the job. But Mavado resisted while he traveled and decided to go to the MK1 tournament. "I am worth more than Kano. I obtain more missions, I complete them with honor. He is savage, he is unintelligent, he is not deserving of his mission!" thought Mavado whilst on his way towards the mountains. 20 minutes past, with anger rising in his voice "That is enough! I am WORTHY!", shouted Mavado as he ran the opposite way using his shoe hooks. Away from Hsu Hao, who could not catch up to Mavado. "Mavado! Please stop, we were assigned! Return, or I will be forced to......", and Hsu Hao threw one of his Sun Blades like a boomerang and snapped one shoe hook. Mavado toppled over and fell onto the clay ground. "Or I will be forced to stop you", Hsu Hao finished his sentence while catching up to Mavado. "How dare you challenge me! My honor will not be affected by the likes of you!"

Mavado challenged Hsu Hao in battle, and defeated him swiftly. Every time a punch or kick was throw by Hsu Hao, Mavado used his shoe hook to quickly move around him and deliver a hit from behind. Once he toppled Hsu Hao over with a jump kick to the back, Mavado fell onto Hsu Hao and gave swift punches to Hsu Hao's face. Mavado ran from the scene towards the Mortal Kombat tournament with a new mission. Find Kano, kill him and deliver the weapons. "It's the only way to gain my honor", thought Mavado as he ran to his destinations. "But how?", he thought,"How will I get to Kano without being found by the guards?" The answers were clear now. Mavado was to be a masked guard, to 'watch' the tournament.

This is like a prequel to the Blind Warrior's beginning. I like this thread alot too. Great writers of TRMK. UNITE!
That means The Flying Jinko, MKDaz, and Critical Limit. There might be more, i haven't been on TRMK in a while.

Im gonna join =D

Last Post: Movado found a way to get to Kano, be a masked guard in the tournament, it was the only way around.

Movado carefully killed one of the Masked Guards he found on his way towards the entrance to the arena for the tournament and took of his clothing to wear himself. If he made anyone suspicious he would have to pay for it, so he carefully entered and stood near the Masked Guards without one word.
The tournament started and to his surprise Kano was up first. He fought the enemies he had to fight and once it was over he exited the tournament arena, and the Masked Guards did too. So Movado had his chance. He exited with everyone else and followed Kano.
"Who are you!? Why are you following me?!" Kano asked when he had been followed by Movado for too long. He was going to get caught so he had to challenge Kano. "Kano, I have been ordered to kill you and I will follow that order!" "You will do the best you can" Kano replied. Movado never took the Masked Guard disguise off and just fought with it on. Kano made the first punch but easily missed, and Movado fought back. Movado kept punching and kicking until Kano was exhausted and ready to give up. He looked around him and saw he was in the Living Forest and to his surprise the weapons were hidden behind one of the trees there. Movado could kill him now, so he picked Kano up and threw him into the tree's mouth. While Kano screamed the blood spat out at Movado's body. Covered in his blood he was proud and took off the Masked Guard disguise and took the Weapons he needed.

I hope that was good lol :p

Im gonna join =D

Last Post: Movado found a way to get to Kano, be a masked guard in the tournament, it was the only way around.

Movado carefully killed one of the Masked Guards he found on his way towards the entrance to the arena for the tournament and took of his clothing to wear himself. If he made anyone suspicious he would have to pay for it, so he carefully entered and stood near the Masked Guards without one word.
The tournament started and to his surprise Kano was up first. He fought the enemies he had to fight and once it was over he exited the tournament arena, and the Masked Guards did too. So Movado had his chance. He exited with everyone else and followed Kano.
"Who are you!? Why are you following me?!" Kano asked when he had been followed by Movado for too long. He was going to get caught so he had to challenge Kano. "Kano, I have been ordered to kill you and I will follow that order!" "You will do the best you can" Kano replied. Movado never took the Masked Guard disguise off and just fought with it on. Kano made the first punch but easily missed, and Movado fought back. Movado kept punching and kicking until Kano was exhausted and ready to give up. He looked around him and saw he was in the Living Forest and to his surprise the weapons were hidden behind one of the trees there. Movado could kill him now, so he picked Kano up and threw him into the tree's mouth. While Kano screamed the blood spat out at Movado's body. Covered in his blood he was proud and took off the Masked Guard disguise and took the Weapons he needed.

I hope that was good lol :p

Really awesome! So Kano fought in the tournament and lost. So he just decided to go to the forest and get ready for MK2. Kano thinks ahead like a boss.

I'll continue it later.

Suddenly a bright light flashed through the sky. Both protagonist and antagonist alike were blinded by the mighty spectacle, frantically rubbing their eyes to regain some semblance of vision. As their sight cleared, what they saw horrified everyone. Thousands of mighty warships darkened the skies, their horrendous tentacle like appendages blasting beams of red energy at the earth, scarring and blackening its once proud surface. The reaper invasion had begun, and everyone died horrible and painful deaths, being liquefied into genetic goop and transformed to add even more ships to the evil fleet for the next harvest.

The End.

... Do I win?

*Disregards above post*

Why don't I continue it?

On the second day of the tournament, everyone was up bright and early for a long day of training and fighting.
"Good morning challengers." Shang Tsung said, his fragile frame rested on a throne. "Our first fight of the day is..... Liu Kang vs. Sonya Blade!" The two announced fighters stood on opposite sides of the courtyard. Liu Kang gave a bow of respect, the excess of his red headband flopping in the air. Sonya, however, put a black elastic headband to prevent her hair from flying around in the battle, and assumed her fighting position.
"Round one.... Fight!" Shang Tsung proclaimed, announcing the start of the fight.​

Cliffhanger! Anyway, it's 3 in the morning, I'm going to bed. I'll finish this in the morning, unless somepony else beats me to it.

You... You... You disregarded my post?!?

You... You insolent fool!

Nah, Jk. I think it's pretty obvious that wasn't serious.

Continue.