MKHS: The Dangers of the New (non-canon)

Toxic

As you all know, Yung has opened up MKHS so that any aspiring writer can created their own non-canon Halloween story in the series universe. Mine will be in multiple parts, so I created my own thread. Anyway, I didn't have much time but I figured I would just leave this little prologue piece here. It really just introduces the story anyway. Anyway, in the spirit of Halloween, this fic will be noticeably darker than the canon series. Don't worry, there will still be elements of humour present.

Now, without any further ado, I present MKHS: The Dangers of the New.

Enjoy!

October 13th, Friday: 1:47 AM

Inside the girls dormitory, Frost is sleeping soundly, pleasured by dreams of the past. Mmm, how ‘bout all four? Why wait ‘till after school when we can- Suddenly Frost snaps up, awakened by a horrible sight. Suddenly, a blood curdling scream splits the night.

/\\//\
\//\\/

In a section of the boys dormitory:

Sub Zero: Jesus Christ, did you here that?
Scorpion: Hear what, the blood curdling scream from a few seconds ago? Of course I heard it you dumbass!
Sub Zero: What the hell do you think caused that?
Scorpion: Probably that Frost chick doing someones BF again. Wouldn’t be the first time.
Sub Zero: You sure? It sounded like someone dying or something.
Scorpion: How the **** would you know what that sounds like?
Sub Zero: I don’t know, memories from the past? I say we check it out.
Scorpion: You do that. When you get back you should take some time to tell us exactly what happens when you get caught in the girls dormitory.
Sub Zero: Oh... I can see how that would be a problem.
Scorpion: Besides, on the off-chance that someone DID die, which is highly unlikely mind you, do you really want to be hanging around the scene of the crime?
Sub Zero: Eh, you’re right. I’m going back to bed.
Scorpion: Glad you see reason.
(They both go back to sleep and forget about the nights events)

/\\//\
\//\\/

In a section of the girls dormitory:

Kira, snapped awake by Frost’s scream: Dear god Frost! Are you okay?
(answered by silence, she turns to check on her roommate) Frost, are you- (she stops, her mind freezing at the scene in front of her. Unable to speak, she does the only thing she can and presses the medical emergency button)

/\\//\
\//\\/

The lunch hall:

Scorpion, Ermac, Mileena, Smoke, Noob, and Jade are sitting at a table, eating their breakfasts and talking about normal things. Eventually Sub Zero arrives, taking the last seat.

Scorpion: Hey Subz, what’s up?
Sub Zero, ignoring Scorpions greeting: Did you guys hear about what happened last night?”
Mileena: What, you mean the scream from our dorm? We all thought that was just Frost being caught with someones BF again.
Sub Zero: Yeah well that wasn’t it. I mean, it involved Frost, but it wasn’t for the usual reason.
Noob: What, did she get caught with two this time?
Sub Zero: You mean, you guys seriously didn’t hear at all?
Scorpion: No, now hurry up and tell us!”
Sub Zero: Okay. You know Kira, Frost’s roomate?
Smoke: No, go on anyway
Sub Zero: Well she heard Frost scream, and when she went to see what was wrong Frost was...
Ermac: We think you should get to the point. You have already managed to bore 87.263% of the souls in our body.
Sub Zero, exasperatedly: Fine. Kira found Frost dead. You happy?

End part one.

I should probably have left a warning for Frost fans at the beginning. No matter, my defenses were completed long ago.

So... What'd ya all think?

Mileena is alive. Thats all that matters 8)

Lol. Great story Kinda disappointed that the first part was so short. Kinda funny how everyone thinks she was F'in somes BF LOL :)

Mileena is alive. Thats all that matters 8)

Lol. Great story Kinda disappointed that the first part was so short. Kinda funny how everyone thinks she was F'in somes BF LOL :)

It's a reference to a comment made about Frosts "innocence" in the canon MKHS series. I just happened to remember that when I started writing.

I..I...I...I..

6gd2eq.jpg

Looking good, wanna read more :)

Kinda disappointed. Lol I'm so messing with you! I liked it alot and can't wait on how Frost died

That was a a good read, mate! I could feel the halloween theme throughout the story as you kept us intrigued on what happened to Frost. Plus it had its funny parts as well. Dark humor is the perfect way to go about the MKHS + Halloween combo, Great Job! :)