Technical Characters

@Critical-Limit
i thought mentioning it, you guys would be appreciative that i informed u of who is the best shang/liu player in the world, because personally i like to know these things and who really is the best etc... and i think it is jealousy cause u didnt give a legitimate answer. i play on XBL and even if i played on ps3 i hardly play this game anymore so meh believe me/dont believe me i dont care

@FatalityRay90
because ive seen their gameplay, and have seen the amount of rookie mistakes they have made. i used to train myself by using handicaps, like winning matches without blocking, or without jumping, etc. thats how u get better, just like increasing weights at the gym. so if u guys wanna get better, just ask me and i can give u some pointers here and there you'll be surprised at how much ur gameplay improves :) im always looking to help

lmaooo. ok. that is nice training, can't lie about that. one more question. since you watch videos a lot, do you know who mr. mileena is? Im DYING to know your responce to his gameplay

lol actually i dont watch videos a lot, only the shang and liu players to see their flaws, so no unfortunately i dont know who mr.mileena is

Thing is dude, you can point out their mistakes all you want, but the fact is you are sitting on your couch playing from home. It is 100X more pressure to be playing in a tournament, with a crowd watching, with a lot on the line. Not to mention the fact that online is a lag ridden buggy mess that can in now way truly distinguish your skill as a player. I could find a Baraka player like SomeCubanGuy and point out all of his flaws, but the point is if I was in that situation I would make mistakes that he made and more. And if you don't even play the game anymore, you have no right to proclaim anything, especially with the new patch out.

Stay free popdtp

shang tsung is extremely technical, so many mix-ups with high-low combos and fireballs. not trying to be arrogant or anything, but i am the best shang tsung player there is. same with liu kang. these arent my opinions, they are facts, like the earth is round, etc

inb4ragewar

Hehe, I like to see your Liu Kang, kid.

Hell, if you want, you could even add me if you want.

Last edited:
hahahah they sure breed em confident in australia screw it IM the best shang noob an sektor out there u want proof u cant have any want a vid of my gameplay nope u want to play me online i dont even play this game but id destroy reos kabal and cdjr's jax cause im just dat good PLEASE BELIEVE MEH

Lol at the 40% Liu Kang combo thing. I was doing hidden random select on ranked one time. Got liu kang, got them in the corner, did B+3,1,2 four times and bam, 40% combo when I dont even play as the characterXD

Imo Liu kang's best tool is his frametraps

Last edited:
lmaoooooo. u think detroit and valle are terrible? anybody who has played me knows that I'm a beast and detroit makes me look like a noob lol. who cares if u can land combos? I HATE when people say that. if u don't even have the proper skills to touch ur opponent, then wtf is a combo gonna do? ur gonna land damage nonetheless and comebacks are very common in this game so combos don't mean shyt. detroits shang is THE best shang in mk, psn or xbl. hes even called shangtroit on psn now. shang isnt about combos anyways, hes a zoner so his fireballs will do damage. I've beaten valle but his shang is still no joke. lmaoo at terrible. that was a good joke

LOL pop. You're ignorant if you honestly think that there's no one better than you with Shang or Liu out there. Dude, I fought Ray not knowing what to expect. I have to say god DAMN. Seriously dude, you're a monster. I'm down to spar again some time soon. I just recently sold all of my games except mk. So it's all I play again.

right. I kno I'm insane kitana, but I also know I'm not the best. there's ALWAYS someone better. and thanx man. I've gotten MUCH better since we fought last. im down for battles anytime

Lol at the 40% Liu Kang combo thing. I was doing hidden random select on ranked one time. Got liu kang, got them in the corner, did B+3,1,2 four times and bam, 40% combo when I dont even play as the characterXD

Imo Liu kang's best tool is his frametraps

this is y I think he is lying. correct me if I'm wrong aldo, but isn't kangs strongest midscreen kombo B3 1 2 (3x), f2 4, ex bicycle kick? that doesn't do 40% I don't think. pop says he "consistently" does 40% dmg wit kang, so unless he consistently has the opponent in the corner or consistently has xray (which is impossible), he lyin.

lol ok enough fun... i was trolling the SHlT outta all of u hahahaha... sorry, i was bored, but it was damn fun. some of u guys take this game way too seriously. stay safe :p

As fun as I think Shang TSung is, playing him offline and then online are two different things.

I really like to completely strip a character down to it's skeleton to get the most out of them, and I think I need way, WAY more time to get the full potential of Shang. I'd like someone else to add to my roster for the tournie and im pretty poor to average with Shang so far. I need more than Baraka, Nightwolf and Sindel as heavy weights.

I think I may explore Cyber Sub Zero for awhile again especially for this up-coming tournie!

Last edited:
As fun as I think Shang TSung is, playing him offline and then online are two different things.

I really like to completely strip a character down to it's skeleton to get the most out of them, and I think I need way, WAY more time to get the full potential of Shang. I'd like someone else to add to my roster for the tournie and im pretty poor to average with Shang so far. I need more than Baraka, Nightwolf and Sindel as heavy weights.

I think I may explore Cyber Sub Zero for awhile again especially for this up-coming tournie!

what tournie?!

Zoid, im trading in Shang for CSZ.

The character is a BEAST! Been in the lab with him for maybe...90 mins. Some of his combos are so powerful. I've found one mid-screen combo that does 47% damage....METER LESS (but it's hard to do).

He's kinda like Baraka, in that he's quite plodding and slow but has high damage moves. He also has a lot of 1-2 links, like Baraka.

He's also like Sonya, in that even if you fail to connect a special on the end of a string, the damage output is still pretty high.

I've already discovered a little frame trap using one of his close ice bombs...wow, this guy can probably do some crazy stuff.

I haven't even tried what he could potentially do with dive kicks, teleports, etc....