Technical Characters

as far as small window QUICK BACK TO BACK button pushing
Sonya/Skarlet/Kabal(pressure strings)/ reptile(for certain minor aspects. He's not hard overall, but he has some small advantages that are kind of hard to pull off.)

Jade is technical in a spacing/timing aspect. not really a button pushing one IMO. like timing your DB2 on wakeups. or timing your Low boomerange force them to stand reset. I guess what I'm saying is she's hard to use but not for finger fatigue reasons.

Oh yes! Mileena's insta air sias are hard to execute <-<

Mileena has it easy compared to skarlet. Try her IAF.
you gotta push UP, then D,F,1 and hit a standing subzero in training mode. give it a try. and try to spam it.

I can do like 10 in a row with mileena and I never play her. You just need practice.

shorcut, Up+away jump, then immediately push F, then the button that shoots fireballs (I forget). the up+away counts for the back part of your sai input+jump at the same time.

so it's just like spamming ground ones B,F but instead your doing Diagnally back/up, to F

Sonya/Skarlet/Kabal(pressure strings)/ reptile(for certain minor aspects. He's not hard overall, but he has some small advantages that are kind of hard to pull off.)

Jade is technical in a spacing/timing aspect. not really a button pushing one IMO. like timing your DB2 on wakeups. or timing your Low boomerange force them to stand reset. I guess what I'm saying is she's hard to use but not for finger fatigue reasons.

you gotta push UP, then D,F,1 and hit a standing subzero in training mode. give it a try. and try to spam it.

I can do like 10 in a row with mileena and I never play her. You just need practice.

shorcut, Up+away jump, then immediately push F, then the button that shoots fireballs (I forget). the up+away counts for the back part of your sai input+jump at the same time.

so it's just like spamming ground ones B,F but instead your doing Diagnally back/up, to F

I will try it with skarlet. Offline i can sit there allday and do them with mileena. Omg.. Online is a whole different story <-<

I mastered kitanas iAf. mileena iAs are MUCH easier to do than kitanas iAf.

I mastered kitanas iAf. mileena iAs are MUCH easier to do than kitanas iAf.

I know but I'm talking about skarlet lol. your fans are a big enough hit box you can make a small minor error in timing.

try it with skarlet man >.> and hit subzero in the head as often as you do with kitana.

but i'm assuming your just agreeing with me about mileena being easy squeezy compared to other iaf

.... Just tried iAf with skarlet most i could do were 2 in a row. LOL mileena and Kitana got it easy compared to skarlet <_<

shang tsung is extremely technical, so many mix-ups with high-low combos and fireballs. not trying to be arrogant or anything, but i am the best shang tsung player there is. same with liu kang. these arent my opinions, they are facts, like the earth is round, etc

inb4ragewar

shang tsung is extremely technical, so many mix-ups with high-low combos and fireballs. not trying to be arrogant or anything, but i am the best shang tsung player there is. same with liu kang. these arent my opinions, they are facts, like the earth is round, etc

inb4ragewar

Are you on XBL or PSN? Really want to play your Shang and Kang. Im allways up for a challenge :3

not trying to be arrogant or anything, but i am the best shang tsung player there is. same with liu kang. these arent my opinions, they are facts, like the earth is round, etc

^ LOL How is that not being arrogant? "Im the Best [Insert character here] is telling me your the best... Do you play Offline? If so can you show me footage of your kang and shang?

@ iViTaL
i play XBL, but havent played this game at all in ages due to uni priorities... and in terms of capturing footage, i dont have a capture card so yeah i dont have any proof, the only proof i got is all the online and offline matches that ive had

@Zoidberg747
ive seen all of them play, and honestly they are terrible. i pull off consistent 50-60% combos with shang tsung (online as well, which always has input delay) and consistent 40% combos with liu kang, which is alright because he is quicker. if they actually had tournaments here in australia (where its still banned), i would show them a thing or two but ive seen them play and definitely wasnt impressed. apart from a few losses here and there when i was just starting to play, i havent lost a match with either shang or liu after i hit my peak, so to answer ur question yea i think i can beat em :p

@ iViTaL
i play XBL, but havent played this game at all in ages due to uni priorities... and in terms of capturing footage, i dont have a capture card so yeah i dont have any proof, the only proof i got is all the online and offline matches that ive had

@Zoidberg747
ive seen all of them play, and honestly they are terrible. i pull off consistent 50-60% combos with shang tsung (online as well, which always has input delay) and consistent 40% combos with liu kang, which is alright because he is quicker. if they actually had tournaments here in australia (where its still banned), i would show them a thing or two but ive seen them play and definitely wasnt impressed. apart from a few losses here and there when i was just starting to play, i havent lost a match with either shang or liu after i hit my peak, so to answer ur question yea i think i can beat em :p

lmaoooooo. u think detroit and valle are terrible? anybody who has played me knows that I'm a beast and detroit makes me look like a noob lol. who cares if u can land combos? I HATE when people say that. if u don't even have the proper skills to touch ur opponent, then wtf is a combo gonna do? ur gonna land damage nonetheless and comebacks are very common in this game so combos don't mean shyt. detroits shang is THE best shang in mk, psn or xbl. hes even called shangtroit on psn now. shang isnt about combos anyways, hes a zoner so his fireballs will do damage. I've beaten valle but his shang is still no joke. lmaoo at terrible. that was a good joke

Last edited:
@ iViTaL

@Zoidberg747

You can self proclaim your the best all you want. No one is going to believe you until you prove it in tournament. and I mean NO ONE WILL EVER BELIEVE YOU.

I already know your instantly bad because you pointed out combo damage.

You didn't point out any mix up flaws/predictable choices/dropping offensive opportunities.

none of that important stuff no... you jumped straight into % of combo damage.

just like Ray said, combo damage means nothing if you don't have all the other proper tools to create an opening. No offense but I doubt your any good at this game considering combos was the only thing you mentioned.

plus the fact you live in australia proves even more you don't have the competition to improve your skills. I mean REAL competition.

@FatalityRay90
good to know he makes u look like a noob, but i make him look like a noob, no offense

@Critical-Limit
i didnt talk about mix up flaws etc because it doesnt really matter. all i know is im unbeatable with shang and liu, and i really dont care if people believe me it doesnt effect me in any way lol everyone ive versed believes me and thats all that counts. even if australia did have tournaments, i have better things to do with my time (no offense), not every good player has to go to tournaments. i bet you there are 100s of more players out there other than me who can beat most of the people winning these tournaments.

@FatalityRay90
good to know he makes u look like a noob, but i make him look like a noob, no offense

@Critical-Limit
i didnt talk about mix up flaws etc because it doesnt really matter. all i know is im unbeatable with shang and liu, and i really dont care if people believe me it doesnt effect me in any way lol everyone ive versed believes me and thats all that counts. even if australia did have tournaments, i have better things to do with my time (no offense), not every good player has to go to tournaments. i bet you there are 100s of more players out there other than me who can beat most of the people winning these tournaments.

again....lmaooooo. how do u make one of the BEST mk players look like a noob if u havent even fought him? ive fought him and ive only beaten him TWICE. his win rate one me is more than 5x my wins on him lol, and im a monster myself. but unlike you, i can call myself a beast without sounding ****y cuz:
1. i fought ppl on here who can tell u themselves
2. i have videos that can speak for themselves on this website
3. im in one of the most feared and skillful klans in mk history.

so...until u prove it, ur just a shit talker. and did u really just say mix ups don't matter?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA....*catches breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
i said mix ups dont matter as in MENTIONING it didnt matter to me, the end result is the same. i dont know why people have such a hard time grasping the fact that i am the best shang and liu player... is it jealousy? i have no bad intentions here..

i said mix ups dont matter as in MENTIONING it didnt matter to me, the end result is the same. i dont know why people have such a hard time grasping the fact that i am the best shang and liu player... is it jealousy? i have no bad intentions here..

No man it's not jelousy, it's more like I can smell BS a mile away.

you can feel like the best shang/lui in your little area all you want. I'm still not convinced your that good.

You said you don't care if people believe you. Then why even bother mentioning it and self-proclaiming it? you obviously want people to believe you.

PLEASE tell me you can play on USA servers on PS3

ok. y do you believe you are "the best" shang and kang? what about you surpasses detroit and atl? what makes you so different from them? and if u DARE say combos, then just stfu now

Last edited:
@Critical-Limit
i thought mentioning it, you guys would be appreciative that i informed u of who is the best shang/liu player in the world, because personally i like to know these things and who really is the best etc... and i think it is jealousy cause u didnt give a legitimate answer. i play on XBL and even if i played on ps3 i hardly play this game anymore so meh believe me/dont believe me i dont care

@FatalityRay90
because ive seen their gameplay, and have seen the amount of rookie mistakes they have made. i used to train myself by using handicaps, like winning matches without blocking, or without jumping, etc. thats how u get better, just like increasing weights at the gym. so if u guys wanna get better, just ask me and i can give u some pointers here and there you'll be surprised at how much ur gameplay improves :) im always looking to help

@Critical-Limit
i thought mentioning it, you guys would be appreciative that i informed u of who is the best shang/liu player in the world, because personally i like to know these things and who really is the best etc... and i think it is jealousy cause u didnt give a legitimate answer. i play on XBL and even if i played on ps3 i hardly play this game anymore so meh believe me/dont believe me i dont care

@FatalityRay90
because ive seen their gameplay, and have seen the amount of rookie mistakes they have made. i used to train myself by using handicaps, like winning matches without blocking, or without jumping, etc. thats how u get better, just like increasing weights at the gym. so if u guys wanna get better, just ask me and i can give u some pointers here and there you'll be surprised at how much ur gameplay improves :) im always looking to help

I know this game practically inside out. Please enlighten me of their newbie mistakes and break it down for me.

I've met plenty of people like you who claim to be the best, and when I finally provoked them to come out to tournament They get blown up by everybody. The real competition for MK9 is in USA, europe has some good players too, but USA is where the real deal is. If you're so good, you can win easy right? If your that much better than detroitballin and altredd, then you surely will win.