Your wishlist for MK10

This man has my virtual heart
1912801-shujinko_traje_alter.jpg

^^ Haha! F*** yes!!
I'm pretty sure that Shujinko rules. Like... 100% sure. And Cyber SB.:fawkdance:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I'd love to see complete different costumes on characters! All these skimpy leotards, loin cloths, heels, and masks are boring me. I want some new modern designs. Something fresh with a new game is always welcomed in my book.

EDIT: What's with the paragraphs on this one character? Chill out guys, there's always the next game! :)

But... skimpy leotards are my favorite :(..... Really though I agree Kitana is a Princess/warrior so she should dress like either of those not like some chick who works at Club Risque

In MK10 I want a wrestler type character like Jax. Although I can't use him to save my life I thought his move set was the most unique.

coughtremorcough....

But... skimpy leotards are my favorite :(..... Really though I agree Kitana is a Princess/warrior so she should dress like either of those not like some chick who works at Club Risque

I would love miniskirts and mini dresses with no underwear. ;)

coughjulietstarlingcoughtanyacoughsareenacoughjadecough

Also I'd love a male version of Mileena's third outfit from MK9. Johnny Cage in buttless jockstrap and leather chaps. :love:

I like you a lot Subz, but right now, you're seriously frustrating me with these kind of posts:

Okay, well here's how I see it Metal. I like you and I even think BBLP is pretty funny sometimes. However, You saying that last line just pointed it out to me again. You four agreeing means your not "bullshitting about what you say" meaning your not wrong. However, I clearly said that your opinions are just as much your opinions as others are. Everyone's view on here is an OPINION. However, I've seen you guys gang up on people and make an argument not fun. Like the cyber subz argument. You said you were completely Neutral to it.

Then the second Critical jumped in you became hardcore in support of Cyber Subz, and then Jinko came in and said he wanted the cyber subz arc to be explored and then in came BBLP. It wasn't even an argument anymore, but more like a you agree with us or you're wrong type of thing. That's what I didn't like. I fully don't believe cyber subz will have as good of a story. That's my opinion too, but then Critical came in and said you guys just need to admit you just like Ninja subz and go on with it. That may have been true for others, but it was not true for me. I believe he will not have as good of a story, and that's because he's a cyborg.
Obviously, if people see something they don't agree with something, chances are they're going to comment on it. You act like there's a limit to how many people can disagree with you or something.

And I'll say this again since you didn't listen the first time: I do not get into arguments based on personal feelings or opinions. I don't defend or argue against characters based on personal bias. I'd defend Nitara if I felt like she needed it or I'd argue against Ermac if the situation called for it. I try to be somewhat objective (which apparently, I'm doing a poor job of that because you keep bringing up that one time where you always say I went "hardcore" in "my support for CSZ") with my arguments. The whole point of my approach to debating is to accept the opposition's opinions but to challenge your reasoning as to why you feel that way if I see fallacies within your logic. Get it through your head that I'm not some jackass who likes to look down on people for people having different opinions.

Lastly, the bullshitting post of my part wasn't me trying to shove my opinions down your throat like you seem to think I do, I was saying if multiple people agree on something, then maybe the statement in question actually has some weight to it, so you shouldn't get mad for more than one person agreeing on that statement. Step up, homie, do what you used to do or just leave it alone, that's all I can really say at this point

Sub-Zero borders robotic and you guys tell me I'm wrong on that, but just because he has thought doesn't make him "look" like any less of a robot. He's essentially a good version of Sektor at this point with ice powers and I don't like that. I even said humanity is a precious thing, which is what made Smoke so tragic in the first place. Humanity is a precious thing, and once it's ripped away it hurts a character. Sub-Zero will have to deal with that tragedy as a character as well or else he's bullshitting himself because nobody likes being a cyborg unless you just want to be a weapon like Sektor.
"Look" has nothing to do with it.

He still has his humanity because he has free will and has emotions. Who else has these exact things? Humans. Who doesn't? Robots, which Cyber Sub-Zero isn't, he's a cyborg. A cyborg is not the same thing as a robot. A robot is an entirely mechanical creation that is used to perform certain tasks. A cyborg is a human whose abilities are enhanced by technology. If you don't believe it, you're a big boy, look it up for yourself. This is what Cyber Sub-Zero is. So stop being stubborn by constantly treating Cyber Sub Zero like he's just a robot because he isn't one. Now I know you're going to whine ad infinitum about how "I'm jumping on you" again with this part of my post, but just to let you know, I'd advise you to not waste your breath because I'm not going to care enough to bother dealing with it again. I only care about the argument at hand at this moment, which I'd like to actually continue but you keep going off on your own tangent trying to make me look like I just hate opinions other than my own or the other three that you mentioned which is really annoying the shit out of me. So either actually address what I'm trying to say or don't bother replying. End of story.

Also, how the hell is CSZ just a "good" version of Sektor? See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, you make these statements that seem to come way out of left field yet you get upset with us when we disagree with them and talk about them like they're just painfully obvious to figure out or something. Neither of the two have the same motives, personality, story or a single thing about them even remotely comparable besides being Lin Kuei cyborgs. I don't know where you get this shit, seriously.

Also, you don't know that Cyber Sub actually will want to be fully human again, and even if he did, your logic is flawed because this would only make his character stronger and more fleshed out, not worse. Giving him a longing to become completely human once more, the desire to feel human skin on his own self again but questioning whether it can actually happen or not, that gives him internal conflict and motives. It would allow us to feel for him and his struggles and root for him. If that isn't good, then tell me, what exactly in your mind is "good" to you.

Hell even when cyrax joined the OIA he was trying to get reverted to a human.
You really need to start having your facts straightened out more often, dude, just saying. Cyrax was never "trying" to become human when he joined the OWIA. He joined the OWIA out of gratitude for what Jax and Sonya did for him in MK Gold (which was the exact same thing Jax did to CSZ in MK9)

The thing is that's your guys opinions. You think cyber subz story could turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread and I don't. You think Shujinko's story is better than Cyber Smoke's and I don't. You think Shujinko should have a lot of spotlight. I don't. We have differing opinions, but you guys tell others they are wrong and gang up on them making having an argument extremely difficult and the conversation gets to where it's not fun when you can't respond without having another 3 people already having responded in tandem. That's why I called you four out specifically. Just because you all agree on something doesn't mean you all need to jump others because they don't.
Yeah, not buying it. Again, you need to show me exactly where I "jumped on others" for their opinions (which I didn't, but I'd love to see you try). If you can't do that, then stop bringing it up as they hold no weight in this discussion since you can't even back up what you're saying.

Also, can you please do me a favor and stop using these cookie-cutter "It's my opinion" arguments like these:

Subz 711 said:
However, I clearly said that your opinions are just as much your opinions as others are. Everyone's view on here is an OPINION.

Like I've been saying repeatedly, the whole ****ing point of all these arguments are to defend our opinions with sound logic and reasoning. So I do accept your opinions, I just debate the reasoning behind them, and I said this before if you had actually read my post.

I do like you Metal, but I just felt I needed to point that out. BBLP is right we have opinions, and yes that word is getting annoying. My god though when you notice someone has posted nearly the exact same thing you want to post, why post it? That's when it gets irritating. Like if critical writes one post to me stating something, it's nearly the exact same thing you guys say just over again. That's what I need to point out maybe. If your opinion has already been stated by someone else, why state yours again?
It's called being in agreement

Last edited:

I really want something like this (especially for Sonya). It is sexy but it's also more conservative than what we got in MK9. At least this fighter is wearig undergarments...

Female_novice_warrior_by_shonensan.jpg

And this would be excellent on Kitana!

Warrior_FemaleYVU6F43O70.jpg

I really want something like this (especially for Sonya). It is sexy but it's also more conservative than what we got in MK9. At least this fighter is wearig undergarments...

Female_novice_warrior_by_shonensan.jpg

And this would be excellent on Kitana!

Warrior_FemaleYVU6F43O70.jpg

That would be better for sonya

For Kitana I would like to see something like this
images

Shes still an assassin thats part of her skill set, but shes also a princess so she should look like one while fighting

That would be better for sonya

For Kitana I would like to see something like this
images

Shes still an assassin thats part of her skill set, but shes also a princess so she should look like one while fighting

Although I like this costume a lot I'm liking goddess's version more, I feel it fits the description of an Edenian warrior princess better. The one above is more in line with traditional Japanese clothing. I see (and hope NRS too) views Edenia like an amalgam of various civilizations like the Aztec , with landscapes similar to Babylon with a bit of Asian influences thrown in. All this would make it a surreal, fantasy like land which is unique in its own way and going with this line of thought, OG's costume fits well.

Just so I can get this out of the way:

Jade:
This would fit her perfectly!

WarriorWoman.jpg

Kitana's Princess look:
I like this because it looks more like something an Edenian princess would wear. Edenia is more of an exotic desert kingdom rather than an ancient Chinese kingdom.

Warrior_woman_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Tanya:
She is a dark sorceress, NRS should make her look like one.

__Asmodian_Sorceress___by_Anathematixs.jpg

Just so I can get this out of the way:

Jade:
This would fit her perfectly!

WarriorWoman.jpg

Kitana's Princess look:
I like this because it looks more like something an Edenian princess would wear. Edenia is more of an exotic desert kingdom rather than an ancient Chinese kingdom.

Warrior_woman_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Tanya:
She is a dark sorceress, NRS should make her look like one.

__Asmodian_Sorceress___by_Anathematixs.jpg

@Kitana's: :love:

@Tanya's: Pretty good actually. Just make the hair black. ;-)

@Jade's: I'd prefer her to wear mini battle dress with armor around it. Something like this.
Fencer_Female148T4111bJ.jpg

For Li Mei:
3D-Graphics-Gerardo-Barbero-Warrior-Girl.jpg

@Kitana's: :love:

@Tanya's: Pretty good actually. Just make the hair black. ;-)

@Jade's: I'd prefer her to wear mini battle dress with armor around it. Something like this.
View attachment 3947

For Li Mei:
3D-Graphics-Gerardo-Barbero-Warrior-Girl.jpg

I like that for Jade, but less armor around the legs would be better. It looks a bit too clustered.
That is perfect for Li Mei, but the fur should be replaced with designed lace.

Do you think Sindel will be in MK10? I have my doubts.

Although I like this costume a lot I'm liking goddess's version more, I feel it fits the description of an Edenian warrior princess better. The one above is more in line with traditional Japanese clothing. I see (and hope NRS too) views Edenia like an amalgam of various civilizations like the Aztec , with landscapes similar to Babylon with a bit of Asian influences thrown in. All this would make it a surreal, fantasy like land which is unique in its own way and going with this line of thought, OG's costume fits well.

I see what you mean. I was kinda looking at it in an Outworld view. (Which I see as a demonic Japan).

I like that for Jade, but less armor around the legs would be better. It looks a bit too clustered.
That is perfect for Li Mei, but the fur should be replaced with designed lace.

Do you think Sindel will be in MK10? I have my doubts.

For Jade's leggings, the metal should be replaced by high-heeled leather boots with light golf armor in it. And I totally agree about Li Mei's lace on her garment.

About Sindel, I highly doubt any of the dead characters will return, yes I also mean Jade and Kitana. though I'd love those three to make their returns with nastier fatalities. :(
I think that those three will be replaced by Tanya, Li Mei, and Sareena. In fact, Mileena might get killed off too with Nitara replacing her.

Btw, this outfit for Sindel would be brilliant. Just have her wear matching thigh-high strappy boots with sharper heels. ;-)
Diaochan-dw7art.jpg

My wish is that they act like MK9 never happened and continue with Armageddon, thus allowing them to kill 90 percent of the useless cast.