Your wishlist for MK10

With so much backlash against guests, I would like to rub it in people's faces by asking for this man to be the announcer!

john_madden_16962.jpg

Attachments

• john_madden_16962.jpg
    john_madden_16962.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 51
I just am crossing my fingers for Juliet Starling to be in this game as well as a new and improved Kreate a Kharacter!

- 6-8 new characters plus a new sub boss. im tired of this 1 or 2 new characters crap. we havent had a decent amount of new characters since mk deception.
- a krypt with more stuff worth unlocking.
- more replay value in the single player. like more stuff like tower mode n story mode, but more.
- better music. this includes the character select screen too.

- 6-8 new characters plus a new sub boss. im tired of this 1 or 2 new characters crap. we havent had a decent amount of new characters since mk deception..

I know what you mean, and while I agree, I also wouldn't want a 60+ character roster like Armageddon.
25 - 30 characters seems about right, with maybe a few MK9 characters being unlockable through the Krypt, or DLC.

Abilities/weapon I'd prefer the characters to have...

Tanya: Her bladed tonfas (the ones that would vertically slice the victim in half), fireball, and NO Kiss of Death.

Li Mei: A sword similar to Xianghua's in Soul Calibur, her nova blast, and NO explosive punches and kicks during fatalities.

Nitara: She needs to start using those CLAWS and her other vampire abilities.

Mileena: A fatality involving her eating up the victim from groin to face and a modified version of her "Rip Off", involving her to eat the opponent up or at least stomp on the face.

Sonya: Should have her "Kiss of Death" that incinirates the victim, followed by her "Ring Toss", making the loser explode.

Jade (If playable): Should have a fatality involving her staff vertically impaling the victim and her MKD fatality that impales the victim's head.

Kitana (If playable): Should have her "Kiss of Doom" back. (Especially when she is under control of Quan Chi.) I'd also want her "Splitting Headache" to return.

Sindel (If playable): Should have a scream that dismembers the entire victim's body and also a fatality that involves her hair.

For the fatalities of created fighters, there should be recycled fatalities such as Sub-Zero's "Spine Rip".

We got plenty of characters in MK ripe for revamp, no need to blow out a shitload of more new characters out the ass that are most likely gonna be ass anyway (like in Deception). 1-2 new characters in MK10 is fine

Oh, and I'd rather have Tekken-esque character customization than KAF

I rather prefer revamped/imrproved post mk3 characters than new characters. If at all they plan to introduce new characters, it should either be something unique and already existing in the MK universe like a revamped Tremor or a Tengu warrior or something mindblowing like this

View attachment 2277
Concept by TRMK member Dave.

We got plenty of characters in MK ripe for revamp, no need to blow out a shitload of more new characters out the ass that are most likely gonna be ass anyway (like in Deception). 1-2 new characters in MK10 is fine

Oh, and I'd rather have Tekken-esque character customization than KAF

And a character customization similar to Soul Calibur 4 and 5 where custom characters can do what normal characters can do.

I agree with the posts above, I would rather have 1 or 2 really well thought out characters and maybe 3 or 4 revamped and retooled characters from the previous MK universe. You can also release 3-4 characters that don't fit in the main story as DLC. Who knows? bosses could be playable as well. A roster of 28-33 seems reasonable in today's fighting games. But I would rather have them focus on tighter and deeper combat. They could release 20 fighters as long as each of them was deeply developed and taken care of.

I would like Kreate a fighter to return, it was great in MKA but for this next game I am not sure if it fits.

And a character customization similar to Soul Calibur 4 and 5 where custom characters can do what normal characters can do.

I agree with the posts above, I would rather have 1 or 2 really well thought out characters and maybe 3 or 4 revamped and retooled characters from the previous MK universe. You can also release 3-4 characters that don't fit in the main story as DLC. Who knows? bosses could be playable as well. A roster of 28-33 seems reasonable in today's fighting games. But I would rather have them focus on tighter and deeper combat. They could release 20 fighters as long as each of them was deeply developed and taken care of.

I would like Kreate a fighter to return, it was great in MKA but for this next game I am not sure if it fits.

Guests as DLC, FINE.
If they are DLC, people can choose to or NOT to download them.
The problem is that they won't do that.
Console specific characters (like Kratos) would most likely be included in the main roster, and if that's the case, I'd rather not have them in AT ALL.

Kreate A Fighter = Kreate A Fatality.
DO. NOT. WANT!!!
Aside from the MK:A characters feeling like they were rushed to meet a deadline, 2-legged Motaro and KAF are among the top WORST things to ever happen to the MK franchise.

Last edited:
of characters that make it to mk10, less than half of them better be from mk1-3. we had them all in mk9. theres noo need to flood the roster with too many mk1-3 characters. therefore this should leave plenty room for BOTH mk4 and later characters and new characters. and yes commander, 2 legged motaro was an embarassment to the series.

How about 25% roster turnover? would that make everyone happy? I am sure plenty of people are going to complain if their character is missing. But they will also complain if they don't get new characters. lol

Here is a good one, I just want to fight the final boss and feel like a badass. No more cheapness from the boss characters, this was a major letdown in MK9. I know they wanted to go for a challenge like the original games. Yeah that is fine for the people that want to play it on expert difficulty on Arcade ladder or whatever, but if I am just playing for the story on beginner? then the level of difficulty should not be ramped up 10 fold. Make the boss fun not cheap.

Also I really want to see MK10 take a huge leap competitively. They did a great job balancing and making a deep fighter that would be respected in MLG events. Games like this sell themselves, have a long shelf life, add buzz, and validity to their mechanics as true fighters. I want to see this taken further by maybe adding one more thing or so for depth. The super meter and moves were great. But mainly tightening up the controls and inputs a bit. The more time put into the game the better you get. They did a great job of this in MK9 and i hope to see it continue in MK10. While staying within the realm of mortal kombat. Nothing too crazy. Hope to see this game grow and I really wish people in Japan would play it as well.

Also wanted to note that the backgrounds in MK9 are top notch. Simply the best set pieces and gorgeous to look at. Probably the best I have ever seen in a fighting game and their are plenty to choose from. Can't wait to see more of that :).

Last edited: