Page 75 of 196 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3908

Thread: Your wishlist for MK10

  1. #1481
    Black Dragon Recruit Subz 711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    538
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 93 Times in 69 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ View Post
    I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I'd love to see complete different costumes on characters! All these skimpy leotards, loin cloths, heels, and masks are boring me. I want some new modern designs. Something fresh with a new game is always welcomed in my book.

    EDIT: What's with the paragraphs on this one character? Chill out guys, there's always the next game!
    @ Outworld's goddess
    Lol. True dat. We should stop arguing and get back on with what we want in MK10. I was just pointing out something I noticed.

    @ Ames. Don't worry not offended. You annoy me as well. We all have to deal with others we don't like in life though so there it is. Maybe the reason you think this about me is because you also have the same trait, just pointing that out.

  2. #1482
    Lin Kuei Assassin Flying Jinko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Shujinko's Beard
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,886
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 328 Times in 219 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Subz 711 View Post
    Yes, but the way that Jinko referenced it he was explaining that they could go into the background of the white lotus society to give both Kai and Shujinko more to work with in story if I understood right. That would be taking a part of the story away and yes it would be making it a major part of the story when it does not need to be. That was my whole argument.

    If you agree that it could be done in a bio or and ending then why argue it when you agree with me? Not hating I'm just saying it doesn't seem you have an argument here because you agree that it doesn't need to be a part of the story. It's just filler to me.
    As far as MK10 is concerned, when they re-introduce Kai and Shujinko who have their stories tied in with the WTS, they will have to go a bit into detail to add to the lore and to MK10 story as well. How will they explain and introduce Kai in MK10? ''LOL random black guy with stripes who suddenly appeared out of no where''?? The perfect way I can see it is in the way of a flashback when Raiden explains to someone, perhaps Johnny and Sonya, that earthrealm needs new warriors. Of course, going the krypt route are other ways as well but it wont be as evident. You don't introduce Sonya without refering to the Special forces or Sub Zero without the Lin Kuei. Also unlike other organisations it composed of warriors that were mainly hand picked by Raiden or other appointed elders, it would be cool to see why Kai and Shujinko were selected.

    Also I think its about time you stopped crying about ''people ganging up on you'', ''shooting down your opinions'' etc. Ever wondered why you are experiencing this out of many here? Its because your opinions are heavily biased and you are unable to see anything beyond your precious sub zero and then start shitting on any prospective ideas.
    When you make opinions like that you can very well be sure some of us will argue back, especially those who have a broader view of what MK is all about beyond individual characters. Your heavy bias is supported by the fact that you saying you would be done with MK if sub zero isnt in it(without given anything else MK related a chance) and that you won't even give the cyber sub zero story arc a chance. In Arkanyd's case, besides Sub Zero he is quite open minded to everything else, since Sub Zero is his favorite character it is understandable, same with you, just that when you enter into a debate regarding whether Cyber Sub Zero is good or not, you should bring yourself back to neutral level and be able to see the other side of the story as well without your bias clouding your judgement. If you can't do that,then I really dont think you should partake in any arguement relating to it, but if you proceed to do so you should be ready to face the heat since it is you who brought it upon yourself. No use in crying about it. As for me, I treat biased opinions as equivalent to baseless ones, thats pretty much why you see a arguement from me whenever you post something really biased here.

    Im not saying all this to get you angry or insult you in any way, I just am pointing your folly so that you can correct yourself in the future, do take it in the right spirit.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flying Jinko For This Useful Post:


  4. #1483
    Ruler of NetherRealm Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a hot guy's pants.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,418
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 194 Times in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    I would like a demo at least 2 months before the game is released.

  5. #1484
    New Kombatant KillerTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29
    Xbox Live
    TexxasTea
    PSN
    Haha!!
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by back,back,back,low punch View Post
    This man has my virtual heart
    ^^ Haha! F*** yes!!
    I'm pretty sure that Shujinko rules. Like... 100% sure. And Cyber SB.
    Last edited by KillerTea; 07-23-2012 at 04:12 AM.

  6. #1485
    Shaolin Monk Liu Kang93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    20
    Posts
    1,495
    Twitter
    @KrAvE_AnGeL
    Xbox Live
    KrAvE AnGeL
    PSN
    KrAvE_AnGeL
    Steam
    Krave_Angel
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 68 Times in 46 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ View Post
    I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I'd love to see complete different costumes on characters! All these skimpy leotards, loin cloths, heels, and masks are boring me. I want some new modern designs. Something fresh with a new game is always welcomed in my book.

    EDIT: What's with the paragraphs on this one character? Chill out guys, there's always the next game!
    But... skimpy leotards are my favorite ..... Really though I agree Kitana is a Princess/warrior so she should dress like either of those not like some chick who works at Club Risque


    Bring Back Liu Kang For MKX!!!!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Liu Kang93 For This Useful Post:


  8. #1486
    God of War Fanboy AMES32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rome
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,722
    Twitter
    @_Ames32_
    PSN
    Ames32
    Steam
    ames32
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    1
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 154 Times in 131 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    In MK10 I want a wrestler type character like Jax. Although I can't use him to save my life I thought his move set was the most unique.

    coughtremorcough....

  9. #1487
    Ruler of NetherRealm Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a hot guy's pants.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,418
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 194 Times in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Kang93 View Post
    But... skimpy leotards are my favorite ..... Really though I agree Kitana is a Princess/warrior so she should dress like either of those not like some chick who works at Club Risque
    I would love miniskirts and mini dresses with no underwear.

    coughjulietstarlingcoughtanyacoughsareenacoughjadecough

    Also I'd love a male version of Mileena's third outfit from MK9. Johnny Cage in buttless jockstrap and leather chaps.

  10. #1488
    Emperor of Outworld Metal Overlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    throwed
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,030
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    744
    Thanked 445 Times in 360 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    I like you a lot Subz, but right now, you're seriously frustrating me with these kind of posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by Subz 711 View Post
    Okay, well here's how I see it Metal. I like you and I even think BBLP is pretty funny sometimes. However, You saying that last line just pointed it out to me again. You four agreeing means your not "bullshitting about what you say" meaning your not wrong. However, I clearly said that your opinions are just as much your opinions as others are. Everyone's view on here is an OPINION. However, I've seen you guys gang up on people and make an argument not fun. Like the cyber subz argument. You said you were completely Neutral to it.

    Then the second Critical jumped in you became hardcore in support of Cyber Subz, and then Jinko came in and said he wanted the cyber subz arc to be explored and then in came BBLP. It wasn't even an argument anymore, but more like a you agree with us or you're wrong type of thing. That's what I didn't like. I fully don't believe cyber subz will have as good of a story. That's my opinion too, but then Critical came in and said you guys just need to admit you just like Ninja subz and go on with it. That may have been true for others, but it was not true for me. I believe he will not have as good of a story, and that's because he's a cyborg.
    Obviously, if people see something they don't agree with something, chances are they're going to comment on it. You act like there's a limit to how many people can disagree with you or something.

    And I'll say this again since you didn't listen the first time: I do not get into arguments based on personal feelings or opinions. I don't defend or argue against characters based on personal bias. I'd defend Nitara if I felt like she needed it or I'd argue against Ermac if the situation called for it. I try to be somewhat objective (which apparently, I'm doing a poor job of that because you keep bringing up that one time where you always say I went "hardcore" in "my support for CSZ") with my arguments. The whole point of my approach to debating is to accept the opposition's opinions but to challenge your reasoning as to why you feel that way if I see fallacies within your logic. Get it through your head that I'm not some jackass who likes to look down on people for people having different opinions.

    Lastly, the bullshitting post of my part wasn't me trying to shove my opinions down your throat like you seem to think I do, I was saying if multiple people agree on something, then maybe the statement in question actually has some weight to it, so you shouldn't get mad for more than one person agreeing on that statement. Step up, homie, do what you used to do or just leave it alone, that's all I can really say at this point

    Sub-Zero borders robotic and you guys tell me I'm wrong on that, but just because he has thought doesn't make him "look" like any less of a robot. He's essentially a good version of Sektor at this point with ice powers and I don't like that. I even said humanity is a precious thing, which is what made Smoke so tragic in the first place. Humanity is a precious thing, and once it's ripped away it hurts a character. Sub-Zero will have to deal with that tragedy as a character as well or else he's bullshitting himself because nobody likes being a cyborg unless you just want to be a weapon like Sektor.
    "Look" has nothing to do with it.

    He still has his humanity because he has free will and has emotions. Who else has these exact things? Humans. Who doesn't? Robots, which Cyber Sub-Zero isn't, he's a cyborg. A cyborg is not the same thing as a robot. A robot is an entirely mechanical creation that is used to perform certain tasks. A cyborg is a human whose abilities are enhanced by technology. If you don't believe it, you're a big boy, look it up for yourself. This is what Cyber Sub-Zero is. So stop being stubborn by constantly treating Cyber Sub Zero like he's just a robot because he isn't one. Now I know you're going to whine ad infinitum about how "I'm jumping on you" again with this part of my post, but just to let you know, I'd advise you to not waste your breath because I'm not going to care enough to bother dealing with it again. I only care about the argument at hand at this moment, which I'd like to actually continue but you keep going off on your own tangent trying to make me look like I just hate opinions other than my own or the other three that you mentioned which is really annoying the shit out of me. So either actually address what I'm trying to say or don't bother replying. End of story.

    Also, how the hell is CSZ just a "good" version of Sektor? See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, you make these statements that seem to come way out of left field yet you get upset with us when we disagree with them and talk about them like they're just painfully obvious to figure out or something. Neither of the two have the same motives, personality, story or a single thing about them even remotely comparable besides being Lin Kuei cyborgs. I don't know where you get this shit, seriously.

    Also, you don't know that Cyber Sub actually will want to be fully human again, and even if he did, your logic is flawed because this would only make his character stronger and more fleshed out, not worse. Giving him a longing to become completely human once more, the desire to feel human skin on his own self again but questioning whether it can actually happen or not, that gives him internal conflict and motives. It would allow us to feel for him and his struggles and root for him. If that isn't good, then tell me, what exactly in your mind is "good" to you.

    Hell even when cyrax joined the OIA he was trying to get reverted to a human.
    You really need to start having your facts straightened out more often, dude, just saying. Cyrax was never "trying" to become human when he joined the OWIA. He joined the OWIA out of gratitude for what Jax and Sonya did for him in MK Gold (which was the exact same thing Jax did to CSZ in MK9)

    The thing is that's your guys opinions. You think cyber subz story could turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread and I don't. You think Shujinko's story is better than Cyber Smoke's and I don't. You think Shujinko should have a lot of spotlight. I don't. We have differing opinions, but you guys tell others they are wrong and gang up on them making having an argument extremely difficult and the conversation gets to where it's not fun when you can't respond without having another 3 people already having responded in tandem. That's why I called you four out specifically. Just because you all agree on something doesn't mean you all need to jump others because they don't.
    Yeah, not buying it. Again, you need to show me exactly where I "jumped on others" for their opinions (which I didn't, but I'd love to see you try). If you can't do that, then stop bringing it up as they hold no weight in this discussion since you can't even back up what you're saying.

    Also, can you please do me a favor and stop using these cookie-cutter "It's my opinion" arguments like these:

    Quote Originally Posted by Subz 711
    However, I clearly said that your opinions are just as much your opinions as others are. Everyone's view on here is an OPINION.
    Like I've been saying repeatedly, the whole ****ing point of all these arguments are to defend our opinions with sound logic and reasoning. So I do accept your opinions, I just debate the reasoning behind them, and I said this before if you had actually read my post.

    I do like you Metal, but I just felt I needed to point that out. BBLP is right we have opinions, and yes that word is getting annoying. My god though when you notice someone has posted nearly the exact same thing you want to post, why post it? That's when it gets irritating. Like if critical writes one post to me stating something, it's nearly the exact same thing you guys say just over again. That's what I need to point out maybe. If your opinion has already been stated by someone else, why state yours again?
    It's called being in agreement
    Last edited by Metal Overlord; 07-23-2012 at 01:40 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal Overlord For This Useful Post:


  12. #1489
    TRMK Princess ~ Outworld's Goddess ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Realm of Edenia
    Posts
    1,874
    Twitter
    @TheSweetGoddess
    PSN
    ZgEEk94
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 139 Times in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Kang93 View Post
    But... skimpy leotards are my favorite ..... Really though I agree Kitana is a Princess/warrior so she should dress like either of those not like some chick who works at Club Risque
    I really want something like this (especially for Sonya). It is sexy but it's also more conservative than what we got in MK9. At least this fighter is wearig undergarments...



    And this would be excellent on Kitana!


    "You Will Learn Respect!"

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ For This Useful Post:


  14. #1490
    Shaolin Monk Liu Kang93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    20
    Posts
    1,495
    Twitter
    @KrAvE_AnGeL
    Xbox Live
    KrAvE AnGeL
    PSN
    KrAvE_AnGeL
    Steam
    Krave_Angel
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 68 Times in 46 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ View Post
    I really want something like this (especially for Sonya). It is sexy but it's also more conservative than what we got in MK9. At least this fighter is wearig undergarments...



    And this would be excellent on Kitana!

    That would be better for sonya

    For Kitana I would like to see something like this


    Shes still an assassin thats part of her skill set, but shes also a princess so she should look like one while fighting


    Bring Back Liu Kang For MKX!!!!!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Liu Kang93 For This Useful Post:


  16. #1491
    Ruler of NetherRealm Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a hot guy's pants.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,418
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 194 Times in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ View Post

    And this would be excellent on Kitana!

    This one fits Jade more but make the dress a lot shorter.

    Kitana's should be the one mentioned by Liu Kang93.

    And this type of dress would fit Tanya and/or Jade too.

  17. #1492
    Emperor of Outworld Metal Overlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    throwed
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,030
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    744
    Thanked 445 Times in 360 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    I just want Tanya to have her MK4 look back

  18. #1493
    Ruler of NetherRealm Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a hot guy's pants.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,418
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 194 Times in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Overlord View Post
    I just want Tanya to have her MK4 look back
    Here you go.

  19. #1494
    Lin Kuei Assassin Flying Jinko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Shujinko's Beard
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,886
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 328 Times in 219 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Kang93 View Post
    That would be better for sonya

    For Kitana I would like to see something like this


    Shes still an assassin thats part of her skill set, but shes also a princess so she should look like one while fighting
    Although I like this costume a lot I'm liking goddess's version more, I feel it fits the description of an Edenian warrior princess better. The one above is more in line with traditional Japanese clothing. I see (and hope NRS too) views Edenia like an amalgam of various civilizations like the Aztec , with landscapes similar to Babylon with a bit of Asian influences thrown in. All this would make it a surreal, fantasy like land which is unique in its own way and going with this line of thought, OG's costume fits well.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flying Jinko For This Useful Post:


  21. #1495
    Emperor of Outworld Metal Overlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    throwed
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,030
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    744
    Thanked 445 Times in 360 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Liu Kang, the girl you posted looks more like a fallen angel than a princess

  22. #1496
    TRMK Princess ~ Outworld's Goddess ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Realm of Edenia
    Posts
    1,874
    Twitter
    @TheSweetGoddess
    PSN
    ZgEEk94
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 139 Times in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Just so I can get this out of the way:

    Jade:
    This would fit her perfectly!



    Kitana's Princess look:
    I like this because it looks more like something an Edenian princess would wear. Edenia is more of an exotic desert kingdom rather than an ancient Chinese kingdom.



    Tanya:
    She is a dark sorceress, NRS should make her look like one.


    "You Will Learn Respect!"

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ For This Useful Post:


  24. #1497
    Emperor of Outworld Metal Overlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    throwed
    Age
    19
    Posts
    6,030
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    744
    Thanked 445 Times in 360 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Jax should look even more like this



    "I flow some ol funky shit"

  25. #1498
    Ruler of NetherRealm Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a hot guy's pants.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,418
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 194 Times in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ View Post
    Just so I can get this out of the way:

    Jade:
    This would fit her perfectly!



    Kitana's Princess look:
    I like this because it looks more like something an Edenian princess would wear. Edenia is more of an exotic desert kingdom rather than an ancient Chinese kingdom.



    Tanya:
    She is a dark sorceress, NRS should make her look like one.

    @Kitana's:

    @Tanya's: Pretty good actually. Just make the hair black.

    @Jade's: I'd prefer her to wear mini battle dress with armor around it. Something like this.
    Fencer_Female148T4111bJ.jpg

    For Li Mei:

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty_Freak For This Useful Post:


  27. #1499
    TRMK Princess ~ Outworld's Goddess ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Realm of Edenia
    Posts
    1,874
    Twitter
    @TheSweetGoddess
    PSN
    ZgEEk94
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 139 Times in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    @Kitana's:

    @Tanya's: Pretty good actually. Just make the hair black.

    @Jade's: I'd prefer her to wear mini battle dress with armor around it. Something like this.
    Fencer_Female148T4111bJ.jpg

    For Li Mei:
    I like that for Jade, but less armor around the legs would be better. It looks a bit too clustered.
    That is perfect for Li Mei, but the fur should be replaced with designed lace.

    Do you think Sindel will be in MK10? I have my doubts.

    "You Will Learn Respect!"

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ For This Useful Post:


  29. #1500
    Shaolin Monk Liu Kang93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    20
    Posts
    1,495
    Twitter
    @KrAvE_AnGeL
    Xbox Live
    KrAvE AnGeL
    PSN
    KrAvE_AnGeL
    Steam
    Krave_Angel
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 68 Times in 46 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Your wishlist for MK10

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Jinko View Post
    Although I like this costume a lot I'm liking goddess's version more, I feel it fits the description of an Edenian warrior princess better. The one above is more in line with traditional Japanese clothing. I see (and hope NRS too) views Edenia like an amalgam of various civilizations like the Aztec , with landscapes similar to Babylon with a bit of Asian influences thrown in. All this would make it a surreal, fantasy like land which is unique in its own way and going with this line of thought, OG's costume fits well.
    I see what you mean. I was kinda looking at it in an Outworld view. (Which I see as a demonic Japan).


    Bring Back Liu Kang For MKX!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The DLC character on everyone's wishlist.
    By PrinceScorpion in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:31 PM
  2. your wishlist of changes
    By aedanwolfe in forum Characters & Gameplay
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:46 PM
  3. Klassic costumes wishlist
    By PonchoGreg in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 05:40 PM
  4. My DLC Wishlist
    By ZMONEY220 in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •