Your wishlist for MK10

I have only one wish.. Make it like a new Mortal Kombat 4.. With HD 2D graphics with real actors. Just like mk1-3.. Only with todays tech..

:)

Bring back Hara-Kiri and Friendship. And a more intimidating announcer, like in Deception.

Anyways, I noticed that I have made a mistake in my last post.. ( when i meant buy " buying " the characters, I meant by buying them with Koins)

Also i'm gonna explain the amount of koins each character would be..
- Cyborgs ( Cyber Sub Zero, Cyber Smoke, Cyrax, and Sektor ) Will cost 5,000 koins each
- Bosses ( Shao Kahn, Quan Chi, Shinnok, and Blaze) Will cost 10,000 koins each
- Dead characters from the last game ( Jax, Nightwolf, Smoke, ETC) Will be 2,000 koins each
- Sub Bosses ( Motaro, Goro, and Kintaro ) Will be 7,000 koins each

- Also thought of a Guest Character idea of having the " Predator " from Aliens Vs Predator to be a character........
I like all these ideas, and while I think it would be cool to have a Yuatja as a playable character, I find it very unlikely. Their height and complex skull would make it tough to implement them into the game. You also have to be careful with the whole buying characters thing, as some people don't even play the single player modes and just go straight to online, and while this would make people pay more attention to the single player aspect that the team worked so very hard on, you wouldn't want to totally alienate players by making them feel like they have to play single player.

I really dont care what terrible characters people want for MK 10.

Just make sure it doesn't have the God awful, abominable netcode that MK 9 had.

I really dont care what terrible characters people want for MK 10.

Just make sure it doesn't have the God awful, abominable netcode that MK 9 had.
The netcode isn't THAT ba- *The game session is no longer available.*

Anyways, I noticed that I have made a mistake in my last post.. ( when i meant buy " buying " the characters, I meant by buying them with Koins)

Also i'm gonna explain the amount of koins each character would be..
- Cyborgs ( Cyber Sub Zero, Cyber Smoke, Cyrax, and Sektor ) Will cost 5,000 koins each
- Bosses ( Shao Kahn, Quan Chi, Shinnok, and Blaze) Will cost 10,000 koins each
- Dead characters from the last game ( Jax, Nightwolf, Smoke, ETC) Will be 2,000 koins each
- Sub Bosses ( Motaro, Goro, and Kintaro ) Will be 7,000 koins each

- Also thought of a Guest Character idea of having the " Predator " from Aliens Vs Predator to be a character........

Anyways.... Thats all for now... :marchmellow:

This will work too. But I'd prefer Bloodrayne to be the guest character. ;-)

Maybe you don't have to complete the story mode to ' buy ' the characters with coins, but still there only a few that need to be played through to get like Cyber Sub Zero, Cyber Smoke and Quan Chi

- I also think they should automaticly include alternate costumes for the characters , right after you get them ( or start with them ) exept for Motaro , Goro , and Kintaro
- The alternate costumes must be like the original ones from ( Mk1, MK2, or MK3 )
- Characters need more combo starters ( especialy barraka and a few others )
- YOU CANNOT USE BOSSES OR SUB BOSSES ONLINE ( With the Exception of Scorpion and Quan Chi )
- Uppercut damage needs to be lowered ( maybe to 10 or so )

That's all for now thanks for reading this post :) :marchmellow:

Last edited:
Sareena, and maybe the return of some old stages that haven't been used in a long time (Kombat Tomb from MK2, for instance).
Of course, I'd like Sonya to be in the game, but since I had her in the last one, I could live without her if I got Sareena.

Oh and, maybe a Kiss of Death fatality if Miss Blade makes the cut. Loved her Kut-Throat fatality, but meh, I'd prefer her to incinerate people.

Hara Kiri sucks ass so I don;t see that coming back.

Anyways I wanna see Zebron, Wu Lae, Tremor, Havik and Hydro. Those are the only new characters I'd want in MK10

Meat was a joke character dont expect him coming anytime soon unless Boon decides to troll us with another secret 4th DLC character.

I just want another balanced fighter, forget the other useless bs like animalities and stuff I play for competition not preforming every -Ality on my opponent.

Heh. Awesome thread. Why didn't I find this before?

1.Tremor
Why do I want Tremor? Let me rephrase that. Why does almost everyone want Tremor? Sure, he's just another ninja but his moveset would be completely different from everyone's in a dramatic way. Nobody has really had any earth-based powers. Not only that, but how many other ninjas are part of the Black Dragon? None of them.

2.New Characters
Okay, I should be putting my foot in my mouth. I always said "f*ck post MKT characters!". Honestly, they now have much to go off of. I want to see more Black Dragon characters. We already have enough Lin Kuei and two Shaolin Monks is enough in my opinion.

3.Kai
His play style would implement itself so well in 2D. His zoning capabilities would outmatch just about everybody. An unpredictable style with a great backstory. You can't go wrong with returning Kai to the franchise.

4.Jarek
Okay guys, hear me out. I see a lot of potential in this one. Seriously, this guy is a metaphorical canvas that has yet to be painted. The way I could see him being revamped and likable is by making him agile fighter who's abilities could make him a strong rush down character who utilizes launching combos like Kano or Cyrax. I know Kano was a bad example, seeing as he was a cheap knockoff of Kano to begin with. But honestly, who was Smoke before he got his own moveset? Scorpion with a faster walking speed, woo-friggin'-hoo.

5.Tanya
I personally don't like Tanya. As it stand however, it would be a great business decision; seeing as there are a f*ck ton of people who want her and her silly boomerangs back. I can't not appreciate her, as it seems she has some serious influence for only being in a total of four game verses Sub-Zero's all of them.

6.No Frost
F*ck Frost! I hate her. She can suck a d*ck. How dare she encroach upon mighty Sub-Zero's territory as the ice ninja. You don't see a f*cking female Scorpion or Ermac do you?! F*CK THAT NOISE!

7.Hotaru
I see a character with potential. He is quite unique in his own right. Much can be done to evolve him as a character. Besides, I think he's a better representative for the Order Realm than the almost stereotypical-racist Darrius. Seriously, Darrius is a bland character. Have you seen his alternate? I would be seriously offended.

8.More Elaborate Story
I want to be able to choose this time around who I play as. What if I want to play as the bad guys? Then let me.

9.Better Online
The fact that they have disconnects as a statistic is more sufficient evidence. I need not explain further.

10.More Gametypes
I want to see Endurance matches return. I want to see 16 player tournaments. Everything they had in MK1 through MKT, but made even more awesome than they were then.

11.Havik
This character was a brilliant concept that should have made his way to DLC. Same goes for Fujin.

12.More -alites
I want to see Mercy, Brutalities, Animalities and yes, even Hara-Kiri. Why Hara-Kiri? Why give your opponent the chance to humiliate you even more? Mercy? Why Mercy? I liked how I needed to pull of a Mercy, then whoop dat ass again so I could turn into a damn Polar Bear and f*ck their sh*t up. Brutalities? I would like to see them re-imagined as an intense X-Ray combo that makes you cringe(or laugh manically) every time you see it.

13.Alternate X-Rays
You know how you can pick alternate ultras in SSFIV? Yeah. Like that. To do that, the input needs to be more complicated for X-Rays.

14.More Costumes
You see, I like the retro outfits. So...
Why not have retro outfits for everyone? And two non-retro alternates.

15.More Responsive
I need and I mean NEED the online fighting to be more responsive. The fact that my inputs are even a fraction of a second off bothers me to no end.

AND FINALLY!

16.The Little Things
I want to see the return of all the little things that made the older MK games great. The Danger Ding, Running(and also have dashing), The Bosses and Sub-Bosses and of course; THE HIDDEN FIGHTS!

Heh. Awesome thread. Why didn't I find this before?

1.Tremor
Why do I want Tremor? Let me rephrase that. Why does almost everyone want Tremor? Sure, he's just another ninja but his moveset would be completely different from everyone's in a dramatic way. Nobody has really had any earth-based powers. Not only that, but how many other ninjas are part of the Black Dragon? None of them.

2.New Characters
Okay, I should be putting my foot in my mouth. I always said "f*ck post MKT characters!". Honestly, they now have much to go off of. I want to see more Black Dragon characters. We already have enough Lin Kuei and two Shaolin Monks is enough in my opinion.

3.Kai
His play style would implement itself so well in 2D. His zoning capabilities would outmatch just about everybody. An unpredictable style with a great backstory. You can't go wrong with returning Kai to the franchise.

4.Jarek
Okay guys, hear me out. I see a lot of potential in this one. Seriously, this guy is a metaphorical canvas that has yet to be painted. The way I could see him being revamped and likable is by making him agile fighter who's abilities could make him a strong rush down character who utilizes launching combos like Kano or Cyrax. I know Kano was a bad example, seeing as he was a cheap knockoff of Kano to begin with. But honestly, who was Smoke before he got his own moveset? Scorpion with a faster walking speed, woo-friggin'-hoo.

5.Tanya
I personally don't like Tanya. As it stand however, it would be a great business decision; seeing as there are a f*ck ton of people who want her and her silly boomerangs back. I can't not appreciate her, as it seems she has some serious influence for only being in a total of four game verses Sub-Zero's all of them.

6.No Frost
F*ck Frost! I hate her. She can suck a d*ck. How dare she encroach upon mighty Sub-Zero's territory as the ice ninja. You don't see a f*cking female Scorpion or Ermac do you?! F*CK THAT NOISE!

7.Hotaru
I see a character with potential. He is quite unique in his own right. Much can be done to evolve him as a character. Besides, I think he's a better representative for the Order Realm than the almost stereotypical-racist Darrius. Seriously, Darrius is a bland character. Have you seen his alternate? I would be seriously offended.

8.More Elaborate Story
I want to be able to choose this time around who I play as. What if I want to play as the bad guys? Then let me.

9.Better Online
The fact that they have disconnects as a statistic is more sufficient evidence. I need not explain further.

10.More Gametypes
I want to see Endurance matches return. I want to see 16 player tournaments. Everything they had in MK1 through MKT, but made even more awesome than they were then.

11.Havik
This character was a brilliant concept that should have made his way to DLC. Same goes for Fujin.

12.More -alites
I want to see Mercy, Brutalities, Animalities and yes, even Hara-Kiri. Why Hara-Kiri? Why give your opponent the chance to humiliate you even more? Mercy? Why Mercy? I liked how I needed to pull of a Mercy, then whoop dat ass again so I could turn into a damn Polar Bear and f*ck their sh*t up. Brutalities? I would like to see them re-imagined as an intense X-Ray combo that makes you cringe(or laugh manically) every time you see it.

13.Alternate X-Rays
You know how you can pick alternate ultras in SSFIV? Yeah. Like that. To do that, the input needs to be more complicated for X-Rays.

14.More Costumes
You see, I like the retro outfits. So...
Why not have retro outfits for everyone? And two non-retro alternates.

15.More Responsive
I need and I mean NEED the online fighting to be more responsive. The fact that my inputs are even a fraction of a second off bothers me to no end.

AND FINALLY!

16.The Little Things
I want to see the return of all the little things that made the older MK games great. The Danger Ding, Running(and also have dashing), The Bosses and Sub-Bosses and of course; THE HIDDEN FIGHTS!

I agree with this too, even about Frost!

I agree with this too, even about Frost!

Even with the part about Jarek? Because I thought for sure someone would have thrown a banana at me for even saying his name as a character that should return. He gets a lot of undeserved hatred. He's just way underdeveloped.

Even with the part about Jarek? Because I thought for sure someone would have thrown a banana at me for even saying his name as a character that should return. He gets a lot of undeserved hatred. He's just way underdeveloped.
Oh for him I don't care. I think he does deserve a chance. I mean, I like the fact that he has many gadgets at hand but of course, he's not so interesting by far.

I just hope Tremor is big as shit. Like I hope he looks like a Bane ninja except without all the tubes

Last edited:
MK10 should include all Characters from 4-6 regardless of the outcome of favortism or hatetrism

They should include Fatalities (classic and New) Brutalities, Animalities, Friendships, Babalities, Mercy

They need to include stages from MK4-MK6 and maybe even some new stages as well with more Stage fatalities like MK9

More Tower Missions than MK9 with better prizes then that stupid Mileena naked toilet outfit maybe unlockable DLC costumes, or unlockable MK4 or something release awesome

Chatroom with 2 player 2VS2 King of the Hill

Another Story mode Adventure regarding the incidents that happened after MK1-3 in MK9 moving toward MK4-6

Another huge Graveyard with more unlockable krypts

Test your Might missions

Extra DLC stage packs and skins for all characters