Your wishlist for MK10

They need to bring back multi-tiered stages after they premiered in MK3, and have been enhanced in Deception. I know it's like a major page off from the Dead or Alive, but while maintaining the 2.5D gameplay, have some parts of the stage have no corner, for when a fighter gets knocked by a powerful attack, they get sent either flying towards the next arena of that stage or some crazy interaction from the stage.

They need to bring back multi-tiered stages after they premiered in MK3, and have been enhanced in Deception. I know it's like a major page off from the Dead or Alive, but while maintaining the 2.5D gameplay, have some parts of the stage have no corner, for when a fighter gets knocked by a powerful attack, they get sent either flying towards the next arena of that stage or some crazy interaction from the stage.

It's what Injustice will have. I hope it'll be in MK10 too.

- Konquest
- DLC (maybe one guest character) 6 or 7 DLC not just four.
- Alternate costumes, including classic ninjas.
- Tremor somehow someway do not care if it does not fit the storyline.
- Cyrax to be reverted good like in MK4
- Quan Chi to die
- Elder gods to revive Liu Kang even if that means Liu Kang will turn against Raiden. (Though I doubt it will because he will understand Raiden did it to win)
- Reptile to actually do something. Maybe kill someone god knows he can.
- More characters to unlock not just two, do not underestimate the joy of unlocking a character.
- A huge krypt with stuff like "Cooking with Scorpion".
- Did I say Konquest mode? Lol
- Shujinko, Reiko, Skarlet,
- Rain to become a general.
- Ermac to become King Jerrod like in his ending.
- Tanya, with a change of uniform and a decent fatality.
- Hara Kiris, but the winner to input it, like doing a babality. So it does not mess competitive gameplay up.
- Something like chess or racing, but if that is going to take away from more content leave it out.
- If you leave Sheeva in give her some kind of role. All she did in MK9 was get in our way.
- Human Sub-Zero I do not care how, I do not care if you just take off the armor is some cheesy way and extract his soul and throw it into some body.
- Scorpion to be a beast, and be able to throw his spear in the air and catch somebody but just throw them back down so its not op.
- Same combo meter.
- If you do something to bring the characters back from the dead and under Quan Chi's control. Do Kabals ending, his respiratory system is failing and he needs more machinery so he goes to that that guy and becomes a bad ***.
- Deaths, nothing makes my heart jump or sink more than a death.
- Every character to play a bigger part. I do not like characters that are just there to get in my way in a combat situation.
- Better online play, Koth

Ermac shouldn't literally become King Jerrod

Would completely warp his character to the point where everything truly unique about him would be stripped away from him

Exactly. Ermac is cool because of their multiple personalities. Take that away and theres nothing.

An Ermac that says I instead of We? No thank you.

Also I don't want environment interaction unless it's simple like MK3's uppercut into the next stage. Maybe even get a ground bounce when hit the floor after it. Corner interaction, thats that shit I don't like. Could ruin corner combos and pressure situations. The corner in a fighting game is like a wide open field in an FPS. Shit gets intense.

Ok, ok. Just putting my thoughts in there. Although I forgot to mention to say that some arenas, not all of them. And definitely have the floor interaction would be a good idea in some stages like the Rooftop, before dropping into either to the Bank, or straight to the Subway.

The old upper cut transition was fine I just don't want there to be a whole lot of interactions with the stage in mk.

MK Vs. DC had objects in the stage like pillars in the netherrelm and that throne room place that you could bounce people off I didn't mind those too much since you could avoid them in a 3D space but free fall, and rock paper scissors, stuff were garbage.

Injustice can keep all the flashy gimmicky stuff as long as MK keeps getting better with out jumping the shark. (again.)

I was playing Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown and since I saw the character customizations, I am hoping the MK10 will have similar costume customizations.

I don't think that the winner should input a hara kiri. Half the fun of the Hara Kiri is it being like a race to see who puts in the code first.

- Sub-Zero and Liu Kang are the only returning from the dead characters, not in zombie forms
- No Bo Rai Cho, Mocap, Kira, Kobra, Hsu Hao, Ashrah, Dairou, Darrius
- Playable bosses - they can be balanced (slow but powerfull for example)
- CPU bosses use harder AI than the rest of characters instead of this shiny armor thing
- No second X-ray attacks. 1 is really enough
- 3 breakers per round (like in MKD)
- second point on X-ray bar can be used for even more powerfull special attacks. Like Sub-Zero's standart ice puddle will be like his classic version, enhanced will stuck victim in the place (like in MK9) and second enhanced will be Frost's ground freeze
- Friendships
- Every character must have 1 new and 1 classic costume.
- Every costume have it's own versus image and portrait, player can select in options which costume character use as default one.
- At least 1 shokan must stay in.

Last edited:
- New characters to replace the lame ones in MK4-MKA
- Those that died: Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kitana, Sindel, Smoke & Jade
- Skarlet, Kenshi & Rain returning as part of the main roster.
- Only ones from MK4-MKD: Kai, Reiko, Fujin, Tanya & Shinnok, Li Mei, Mavado, Havik & Hotaru
- Alternate costumes for versus screen pics
- Add also Sareena & Tremor
- Turn Sheeva & Reptile good

Last edited:
- Those that died: Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kitana, Smoke & Jade
- Only ones from MK4-MKD: Kai, Reiko, Fujin, Tanya & Shinnok, Li Mei, Mavado, Havik & Hotaru

Add Sindel (just to redeem herself to her fellow Edenian people for what she had done in MK9), Sareena, and Nitara then we're good. ;-)

- Those that died: Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kitana, Sindel, Smoke & Jade
- Add also Sareena & Tremor
- Turn Sheeva & Reptile good

And Shujinko as well. He's got a major role in this, even though he has to put his quest on finding the remaining Kamidogu on hold, in order to protect Earthrealm from the attacks from the Netherrealm.

I'd personally like to see more guest characters, like, say Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes or Jason Voorhees from Friday the
13th.

I'd like to see the game get a port for the Wii U. I can only afford one system per generation, and I always pick the Nintendo ones.

Bring back Friendships, Animalities, and Hara Kiris. I don't care about Brutalities or anything like that.

Bring back Konquest mode.

Brink back human Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, etc.

Give Scorpion a better X Ray. The one he had could have been used for almost anybody else. It's just a punch to the face followed by a stomp to the chest. I have a better one: He grabs the opponent with his spear, then swings it behind him, smashing the opponents skull on the ground. He then removes his spear, then kicks the opponent in the head, damaging their skull further.

I'd like to see joke skins for some of the characters.

Like Noob's alt should be a football player, and when he sends out his tackle clone, it's a football player tackling you.