Your wishlist for MK10

Isn't that pretty much what I said?

Nope. But you can add this to your list.

Speaking of screams, I'd want Tanya to have a deep but sexy (not masculine) voice. Something like Balladonna's voice from Thrill Kill when she screams or something like Sindel's voice in MK9. I don't want Tanya to sound like a butch (a masculine dike). Sheeva is MK's butch already.

I was . . .I was kidding.

So was I. ;-)

Imagine some man to man action with Johnny Cage and Stryker. Stryker would use his baton while Johnny would use his fist. Who would win? And instead of red stains, imagine white stains. :rofl:

• - A heavier focus on the Oriental aspects of Mortal Kombat. Especially with Shujinko being the head of the story. I'd like to see more Chinese traditions implemented. So Mortal Kombat doesn't just look a barbaric bloodfest, but a tournament of honor and respect.

• - House of Pekara

• - No pre order incentives. You want to know the reason MK9's Krypt sucked so bad? Because most of it was printed out into the Kollector's Edition Art Book.

• - More nods to MK's history. I love hearing about things you never got to see in other forms of MK media. Seeing pre Extermination Squad Kabal in Shaolin Monks was great.

• - Equal exposure of the characters. Everyone knows the story of Scorpion, but if I hear one more god damn person try to tell me that Baraka is Mileena's brother I'm going commando (yes).

• - Better music. Less electronic bullshit and more actual instruments. Not every stage needs guitar riffs though. Drums make for a powerful fight theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-NQ27jK3Y

• - Better screaming. It's been pretty lackluster lately. Mileena easily has the best and pretty much only good death scream in MK9. They were great in 4. Especially during Scorpion's Toasty 3d. I just don't like seeing someone get their arms ripped off and then making the same sound I make when I shit my pants at church.

• - Better limb ripping. It's been a problem since, well since 1. It is lame watching a limb get ripped off like it was made of Styrofoam.

• - Projectile trading. Seeing two missiles fly through each other as if waving hello on their separate ways to work? No.

• - Better throw tech system.

• - Add a run mechanic. Similar to Tekken's. Not replacing the dash, but making it possible to run.

• - A good main menu. One that wont get old after a while (MK9's) and one that isn't boring (MKA's). Deception's comes to mind for a good menu. MK4 does too because of it's pumping-funk-his-ass-up music.

• - 2d art on the character select menu. It just looks better.

Well said. In addition to that, they should add like Chess Kombat but with a lot more unique boards and arenas. And every character should be allowed to do Test Your minigames (Might, Strike and Sight) instead of for specific characters during the Challenge Tower.

And wow Nasty. That's a 1st someone in here mentioned Sex Kombat as a mini game, although it's definitely not likely. Even if you was joking around on it.

For the music, yeah. The dubstep and electronic addition towards most songs do ruined the feeling when you're actual fighting in the match. I agree that MK4 has good music, but also Deception. Both of them games have the best soundtrack.

So was I. ;-)

Imagine some man to man action with Johnny Cage and Stryker. Stryker would use his baton while Johnny would use his fist. Who would win? And instead of red stains, imagine white stains. :rofl:
This post reminds me of this for some reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4POK2zMa4_I#t=119s

• - A heavier focus on the Oriental aspects of Mortal Kombat. Especially with Shujinko being the head of the story. I'd like to see more Chinese traditions implemented. So Mortal Kombat doesn't just look a barbaric bloodfest, but a tournament of honor and respect.
  • - No pre order incentives. You want to know the reason MK9's Krypt sucked so bad? Because most of it was printed out into the Kollector's Edition Art Book.
  • - More nods to MK's history. I love hearing about things you never got to see in other forms of MK media. Seeing pre Extermination Squad Kabal in Shaolin Monks was great.
  • - Better screaming. It's been pretty lackluster lately. Mileena easily has the best and pretty much only good death scream in MK9. They were great in 4. Especially during Scorpion's Toasty 3d. I just don't like seeing someone get their arms ripped off and then making the same sound I make when I shit my pants at church.
  • - Better music. Less electronic bullshit and more actual instruments. Not every stage needs guitar riffs though. Drums make for a powerful fight theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-NQ27jK3Y
  • - A good main menu. One that wont get old after a while (MK9's) and one that isn't boring (MKA's). Deception's comes to mind for a good menu. MK4 does too because of it's pumping-funk-his-ass-up music.

• - 2d art on the character select menu. It just looks better.
I knew there was a reason I loved you, Low

We already know how I feel on the music and little known aspects of the story and stuff, but I definitely agree on the character select part

MK9 had one of the blandest character select screens I've ever seen

I'm hoping for some dramatic character changes.

I was thinking about Raiden. And how he's the protector of Earthrealm. What if the Elder Gods get pissed at for allowing Kahn to (begin to) merge the realms. They strip him of his god status, giving him mortality and making Liu Kang the guardian of Earthrealm. Who after losing Kitana is a much colder man. He doesn't care about humans, just Earthrealm itself. This is where Bo Rai Cho comes in to convince Shang Tsung to join their struggle and challenge Liu Kang on Raiden's behalf. Shang Tsung can't become a god himself because he is tainted by sorcery, so he can't steal the title from Raiden if he has a change of heart.

I honestly think that should be the sub plot of MK10. Aside from Shinnok's shenanigans, there should be a story of Raiden retaining his status. Also as a mortal, he should have his Annihilation vest look (don't hate bishes)

3131757_std.jpg

- Reiko & Mileena fighting over who'll be becoming the new emperor/empress of Outworld. Reiko's moves along with some of Kahn's moves.

- Sub-Zero resurrected as a human once more by Sareena. Scorpion and Sub-Zero learn the truth and put aside their differences in working together in killing Quan Chi. I want Quan Chi dead by Scorpion's/Shinnok's hands.

- Shinnok to be all powerful with a clean fresh movelist. Playable & Non-Playable.

- Raiden who is stripped of his god status and reduced to a mortal. While Fujin takes over Raiden's place as the new protector.

- Cyrax joining the Special Forces and once Sektor is overthrown by the resurrected cryomancer, Sub-Zero takes Lin Kuei grandmaster status and Sektor forms the Tekunin.

- Li Mei, Bo'Rai Cho, Mavado, Sareena, Ashrah & Nitara.

- Skarlet, Rain & Kenshi finally playable and free.

- Tremor taking over Jax for a while. Jarek will be gone.

- New Characters.

- Reptile turning good.

- Jade & Smoke to return. Possessed by the mysterious woman and an enenra.

- Noob Saibot plans on ruling the Netherealm with Havik's help.

- Johnny Cage discarding his fame, lose control of his powers and goes to Seido for training.

I hated the idea of Sektor's Tekunin.
He's the most loyal member of the Lin Kuei. He wouldn't give it up like that. Even if he needed to start a second band like Fallout's Brotherhood Outcasts.

IMO Tanya, Frost, and Jarek needs to be re-developed in moth story as well as move set.

I would like to see MK9 combos with the ability to swap out styles like MK V to include weapons.

Take a page out of TTT2 and let us swap the music.

The "Fatality Game" needs to be stepped up! (Stop being so cheesy) or just give me back brutalities and Friendships...

Training mode should be online enabled for those who want it to level up against humans and not bots! To be honest, most of the zero pressure high risk/high damage combos people upload on YouTube have unrealistic set ups -- I've seen newbs button mash out of these situations but we do them anyway because they look pretty.

For MK10 to have more Dlc than MK9, a kollector's art book to come with the strategy guide and a dlc code to download MK10's soundtrack (if possible)

a kollector's art book to come with the strategy guide

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no one thousand times no.

As I said earlier, thats why MK9's Krypt sucked so bad. They took all the sweet concept art that should have been in it, printed it out and made it cost money.

For me, I didn't pay for MK9 though lol most of the time I watch my sister play cuz my sister bought it then while she's playing MK I could be looking at an art book or something

Well, that's one of the reasons Krypt sucked so bad

It didn't have cool concept art, yeah, but it was also almost completely devoid of anything else worthwhile

The design of it was great, but MK9 Krypt= all style, no substance

It didn't have any soul either. It was all just official crap. Not like Deadly Alliance's Kan-O's, Quan Chi on the sax, Cooking with Scorpion or Cyrax's diary.

Basically, no special bonus arts at all, right??

Anyways, I hope they really take the time to add like 2-4 mini games on there so we can take a break from the actual kombat in story, versus and challenge modes.

The MK characters:
HUMAN Sub-Zero and Scorpion are a MUST (I don't care how the f*** they do it.).
A good MK9-type of revamp for Reiko, Tanya, Fujin, Kai, Havok and Jarek (none of that copy-cat Kano bull-shit) would be nice.
I don't mind if 1/3 or HALF of the rest of the cast is dead for MK10, as far as Story Mode goes (9 to 14 of the characters).
If NRS wants to bring them back as Krypt unlockables, that would make the Krypt more interesting, which brings me back to my next point.

The Krypt:
Needs to have more in it rather than just stick figures in it.
Alternate costumes and other MK characters (as mentioned above) would be a warm welcome.
While they're at it, it would be nice to see some CREATIVE stuff, as far as unlockables go (Cooking with Scorpion, anyone?).
After I unlocked the whole Krypt in DA, I went back to it again, just to see the "Cooking with Scorpion" vids and other stuff, because it was entertaining.
After I unlocked the whole Krypt in MK9......... :|

Online:
Better net code and no Gamespy servers is a MUST.
Enough of this "We'll fix it with DLC patches" bull-shit.
It's 2012 goddamn it!!!!!
DLC patches should only be used to buff \ nerf certain characters where needed, not to fix shitty netcode lag.

After doing some soul searching (AKA browsing MK Wiki), I think I finally have a solid wishlist for stages:

Earthrealm: Pretty much self-explanatory. There are plenty of locations you could have as a stage, such as maybe the abandoned headquarters of the Black Dragon, maybe a stage from the White Lotus Society, or a stage from the Lin Kuei headquarters. Personally, I would love to see a snow stage of some sort of this realm, considering we've only had something like a few times before

Outworld: When it comes to Outworld stages, fantasy and magical elements are the name of the game. The dangerous and barbaric nature of the realm has been represented pretty accurately in the past with stages like Living Forest, and now they could take a things step further by making a huge, outside stage with dragons and other mystical, winged creatures flying in the background and maybe even Shadow Priests guarding the area

Netherrealm: Being Mortal Kombat's equivalent to Hell, stages of this realm should obviously reflect the torturous and evil nature of the realm. There could be a stage on the Netherrealm's 5th plane, a barren wasteland type of stage with fiery cliffs, large, flowing rivers of lava, and violently erupting volcanoes in the background. You could also have Shinnok's throne as a stage or another stage in the city of Nekros, where a Festival of Torture could take place in the background

Edenia: I would like to see a stage of the ruins of the royal battlefield that the 10th Edenian Mortal Kombat Tournament took place on. There would be dilapidated Edenian statues, just like with Jade's Desert, and since I envision this battlefield being near the castle of Jerrod and Sindel, the background could show an outside view of the abandoned castle, maybe showing a few of the royal yet worn-out Edenian designs and patterns decorated all over the outside of the castle

Seido/Orderrealm: Stages in this realm should reflect the pristine, orderly and antiseptic nature of the realm. I picture Seido being proficient in both technology and magic to an extent. A central pyramid hub that connects to all of the other pyramid structures as seen in the Konquest mode of Deception could be the stage; the other pyramids would be higher in elevation and be far off in the background. The stage would also obviously be in the sky. Seidan Guardsmen could appear in the background and the pyramids would have neon designs to them just like in Deception

Chaosrealm: A stage here could feature the many floating rock formations, temples and water structures found all throughout the realm

Shujinko has also already gone on the quest; he began the quest years before the events of MK1 so it's impossible to prevent it
I hate to bring up an old post (especially one that's actually mine), but I really would like to see all of this happen

Stages are one of my most anticipated parts of MK10

If there's one thing the MK series rarely ever disappoints in, it's the stages